Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: George Michael

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    What's the bet we'll soon be getting a lot of exposes & interviews where finally tells the truth about the 'real George' which will totally contradict what everyone has said about the guy.

Well my earlier post turned out to be right. Fadi went on a rant on Twitter saying George was HIV Positive and he didn't write his own music. Unsurprisingly, the fans have not held back in telling him what they think of him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102418...-twitter-rant/

cyberslammer Guest
    His sister Melanie died on Christmas day as well...what rotten luck his family has. At least she's joined Yog.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-50928067

What did George die of exactly ? I read today fatty liver and enlarged heart - both of which I have , but they don't normally kill you .Do they know what killed his sister ? it reads like suicide but maybe not .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    What did George die of exactly ? I read today fatty liver and enlarged heart - both of which I have , but they don't normally kill you .Do they know what killed his sister ? it reads like suicide but maybe not .
    The initial report said it wasn't being treated as suspicious so it could be suicide unfortunately especially because of the date. She and George were really close and she never really got over his death. She more or less became a recluse and wasn't seen much after it happened and according to some newspaper reports she also had problems over the fact Fadi was going to the press all the time with stories about George so I can only assume everything became too much for her.

As for George, the COD was a fatty liver and enlarged heart as you say. From seeing photos leading up to his death, it seemed as if he wasn't looking after himself as he had put on a lot of weight and just didn't look right.

/

Thanks Shellc .He was far too young to die , no wonder his sister couldn't get over it .

[QUOTE=shellc;1557369]The initial report said it wasn't being treated as suspicious so it could be suicide unfortunately especially because of the date. She and George were really close and she never really got over his death. She more or less became a recluse and wasn't seen much after it happened and according to some newspaper reports she also had problems over the fact Fadi was going to the press all the time with stories about Georgergee
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 12-31-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.