Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

PurrPurr Guest
    Game's over, now catching up on more Law and Order

Fixing to update my diet/exercise journal, walk, then go down for breakfast: the Hardee's ham biscuit I didn't eat yesterday morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dealing with effers. The stupidity is REAL, y'all. This twat asked me first, "Is this a store that sells 24 hour breakfast?" First of all, we are NOT a 24-hour store ANYkore. Second, we are ON breakfast. Third, it's "all day" breakfast AND it's only certain items. No biscuits.

THEN she asks, "Do you have bacon?" No, bitch, we have SPAM and SPAM and SPAM and SPAM. Spam, eggs, sausage, and spam.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Updated the mag with a new gallery on theLees section. Think I'll got bed with a book and hope I fall asleep. I've got my hours switched from night owl to early bird, which means I get the munchies. Hope I can sleep some of that off. I work too hard walking to sabotage the calories burned.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Baking a birthday cake for my son, I'll let his wife spread the icing. Bless her heart she can't boil water and I enable her.

We would die of starvation if I couldn't boil water.

"I just go here!"

My grandfather tried to boil water and burnt the pot.

Just finished a lish dinner while watching Skinwalkers: the Navajo Mysteries, staring Adam Beach and Wes Studi, on Netflix. It's a PBS show. The one season offered has just 3 episodes. And I'm going to watch the last one later. Thin I'll read now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    She has burned several pots.

He never really got another chance to burn another one. The first time was when she was in the hospital for a week. I was a teenager and don't remember what the arrangements were about his meals, but the second time he was alone was when she went off to Florida with her youngest daughter's family and I was put in charge of running down to fix his breakfast every morning before I went to work. She had made up a pan of biscuits and all I had to do was pop that morning's ration into the oven and whatever else I cooked; none of it tasted like hers, of course.

I'm fixing to hop in the shower and then highly likely sit her and read The Deep Blue Good-By by John D. MacDonald.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-11-2016 at 12:37 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Watching The Descent. Love these movies. The Descent ll will be on in a few. Hope they make #3.

Thinking about dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to have lunch ( chicken strips & pineapple & water) & find something to watch on TV ...

Bored. I can't find anything good on Netflix. Probably play games and then read some more.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Folding clothes, ugh. Oh, and watching por ella soy eva on netflix.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-12-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Been reading, just sent Sissy a text, fixing to do my devotions and then go down for a snackeroo.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just woke up from a nap. About to go do the dishes, clean up the kitchen, and throw some burgers in the pan.

"I just go here!"

About to tidy the kitchen & do the dishes. Afterwards Man & I are going to play soccer on the ps4

Tipsy and listening to Lady Gaga via headphones. Hubby's not so much of a fan as I am.

"I just go here!"

Thinking about pondering over at Netflix & finding something to watch.In the mood for something britishy

Waiting for Sissy to come back with breakfast to eat after devotions. Slept all night and late getting started this morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Making lunch. Cheesy tater syoooooouuuuuup.

"I just go here!"

Just finished lunch while reading about The Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    watching Kentucky Wildcats basketball vs Texas A&M. Go Cats!!!

Going back to sleep. I'm not ready to fix all the watches yet.... Between 2 ppl...There's at least 18...watches....don't ask.....

I cannot find my watch (I'm allergic to it and only wear it to the primary doctor to keep up with how long I'm there, because the clinic doesn't allow cell phones in the exam rooms), and all my other time pieces are my electronic devices.

Fixing to update my diet and exercise journal and then hop in the shower. I need to walk, but I am not feeling chipper enough yet to do it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished cutting up strawberries, a head of lettuce, a ginormous red pepper, and some Roma tomatoes. Packed my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow and about to forage for a snack before bed. Hubby and Miss E have been gone from the time we finished lunch until about a half-hour ago. I didn't know what time they'd be back, so I didn't start dinner.

"I just go here!"

Just finished my devotions, and thinking about starting a plot board for the second draft of my book. You make or buy at least a 28"x40" tri fold display(think science project), stickies, good black felt tip pen. It sounds interesting. My prob is I don't have much space to set it up on. Well, if I decide to do it, I'll figure out where to unfold it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Reading FAD, Just watched some car go racing down our street, slid off road in the heavy rain and came darn close to taking out some mail boxes! He/she must be okay, They just took off...Hmm. People drive way too fast in bad weather. Now, just waiting for husband to get home from work.

Plotting to curl up under my fuzzy blanket and find something on Netflix to watch. I'm loving it . I signed up for a free month but I'm going to keep it activated .

Going down for breakfast to eat while reading Famous Unsolved Murders on Pintrest. Several case could possibly been committed by The Zodiac, it says, and I agree.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Woke up to 70 degree sunshine, now a storm has moved in and temps is dropping. It's been so nice here, but they say might have snow this week end. Boo. I was planing on painting the garage door.

About to whip out my handy dandy utility knife & finally unbox my vitamix.

Just finished dinner, fixing to eat an apple while I read.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished penning a letter to Vivitar, the makers of the two pairs of headphones I have just destroyed (on purpose) over the last three weeks. My It Works auto ship came today, and after unpacking everything I had a L'il Messican Grrr begging me for some of it. LOL

"I just go here!"

Working on April's mag cover. May game or read. Hmmm...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thinking of getting some sleep, but I may browse on Netflix first.

Fixing to update my diet/exercise journal and go down for breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Sister called me and announced she will be at my house around 9 in the morning to spend my b-day with me. So, I'm behind closed doors chilling, I love her but anxiety makes me anti social and gives me panic attacks. She doesn't understand.

Nav, I'm kind of like that. I don't have panic attacks, but there is something about me that vants to be alone, even on the internet--interactively speaking. Don't like chat rooms or Yahoo messenger, especially AIM. I'm just pinky orange using forums, social sites, and email, thank you. Yes, I'm weird.

Taking a break from sleeping.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chilling on here for a little while till I send my other half to the store.

navallint Guest
    I understand, Cindy. As a child I would go off and play for hours under a tree, talking to rocks, twigs, and most likely piss ants rather than play with others, LOL

Just finished mopping the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    I understand, Cindy. As a child I would go off and play for hours under a tree, talking to rocks, twigs, and most likely piss ants rather than play with others, LOL

Just finished mopping the kitchen.
    I did that at school, except I pretended I was Dorothy Gale and talked to all the characters. I just hated it when a school mate came wanting to play on the swings.

Fixing to hit the shower.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching "Undercover Boss" (Diamond Resorts, Part 2) and chilling out before I start juggling a Zoom conference and a Facebook event. Shower taken, lunch and breakfast for tomorrow packed, after the Zoom conference I'm going to bed. FB event is at 8, Zoom at 8:30.

"I just go here!"

Reading a Ranker list of serial killers who were never caught. One was the Atlanta Ripper, in 1910. Makes me wonder about Jack.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for Mr man to get home from work, then probably have some chow and watch tv

Reading the news.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Sister just left, going back to Knoxville. It was a good birthday, my kids are going to make me a garden pond. I had one about 10 years ago at my old house and really miss it. Very soothing to listen to the water.

About to have lunch. I'm hungry.

Just finished dinner. Going to game for a while.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just did the dishes, now I'm poking on here for a few. Probably play soccer on the ps4 when my man returns.