Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Listening in on Zoom conference number one of the evening and about to have dinner. Beautiful thing about Zoom is you can turn the video off on your end so they don't see you eating. I have Zoom conference number two in an hour and a half. Meals for tomorrow are packed, so after the second one I can just go right to bed. I have to be at work at 5am in the morning.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Watching a show on the CW showing animal commercials from all over. Kinda funny.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Fuller House on Netflix. Starting to get into it. The living room,kitchen and Ramonas bedroom ( which i think belonged to DJ in part of the original) all look larger.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Watching Fuller House on Netflix. Starting to get into it. The living room,kitchen and Ramonas bedroom ( which i think belonged to DJ in part of the original) all look larger.
    They had to rebuild the house sets and they are not exact with the original version. I haven't decided whether to watch.

I'm fixing to do my evening devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tormenting the replacement opening manager. No clue where the regular one is. Anyways, I'm having fun:

Me: *happily filling a cup with Diet Coke*

Manager, jokingly: What do you think you're doing?

Me: Hunting wild unicorns.

"I just go here!"

Just added all of my sites to Pinterest. I was able to walk a bit farther today. My goal is at least two miles per day. Now, if I don't get distracted, I'm going to update my diet/exercise journal.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Scooped house tiger butt nuggets from their litter box while waiting for dinner to arrive.

Having a cup of coffee so I can hopefully stay awake late tonight before I make dinner. I've put off cleaning the dining room all week, tonight I need to just DO it. It looks like a scrapbook store threw up in here. LOL Little Bit's party is Saturday at 1. I have to go pick up her balloons and her cake at 10am Saturday morning, then come home and start cooking. Going tomorrow to buy the chips, salsa, cheese for the queso, soda, lettuce, tomatoes, last minute stuff. If I bought them last week, the tomatoes and lettuce would go bad and everything else would be eaten.

"I just go here!"

Headed for bed, Its almost midnight here and its been too long since getting to sleep before 2:00am- I'm sooo tired.

Reading the Btown Patch. Fixing to go to bed and try to sleep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished cleaning the dining room. Found my dining table AND my desk.

"I just go here!"

Thinking of having a lil snack ( mini pretzels?) And watch some tv

Just looked out my window to see if it had snowed during the night. Nope, not yet, but it's snowed all around us. I have a friend who lives up in north Georgia who can't understand why it's so cold at night and will be in the 70s next week. I started to give him the lowdown about our wait-five-minutes weather, but I just smiled and scrolled on.

I'm fixing to do my devotions--late start due to sleep, and then go downstairs for breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for the bus to take me to run some errands.

"I just go here!"

Modding, that's what. And since I don't drink, I'm going down for a bite.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got up. About to find something to eat ( dry cheerios and a banana sounds good) and pay some bills (yay!)

Gaming, fixing to take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for pizza delivery.

Went to Walmart, ate lunch at Subway. Bought Little Bit a new backpack for school even though there's only two months left in the school year. It's her birthday gift because it's a special one. It's got a padded place for her to put her Chromebook. I also bought her an outfit, and she bought a pair of flats with money her great-grandpa sent her for her birthday. Went to the grocery store for the rest of the party fixings, and got home and realized I'd forgotten a head of lettuce, a couple of tomatoes, and a tub of sour cream. I got everything else, though. Ice cream, chips, queso fixings, salsa, candles.

"I just go here!"

Up and around. Bout to have breakfast, then get all fru fru before I go pick up Little Bit's cake and balloons. AND the lettuce and tomatoes I forgot for the burritos and tacos. I remembered jalapeños, but forgot tomatoes. And lettuce.

"I just go here!"

Sitting here nursing a bad toe. (Poorly done pedicure) ouch!

Updating my diet/exercise journal.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Watching Cujo.

Deciding if I wanna go back under my blanket for a bit longer,or if I want to find something to watch on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Watching Cujo.
    One of my faves!

What am I doing. I'm modding, walking, modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Catching up on the last two episodes of Grey's that I missed and relaxing after Little Bit's party. It was a rousing success!!!

"I just go here!"

Just started watching American Horror Story.
    Why did I ever wait so long? It's amazing!
    Binge watched three episodes this evening, if I weren't so tired I would watch more

Modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Torious View Post
    Just started watching American Horror Story.
    Why did I ever wait so long? It's amazing!
    Binge watched three episodes this evening, if I weren't so tired I would watch more
    I LOVE that show!!!! I'm on the second or third episode of the third season, Coven. I can't binge-watch like I'd like because we don't allow Little Bit to watch it. Unless I am off work while she's at school, or she goes to Grandma's or Me-Maw's for a weekend, I don't get to binge on AHS. *sigh* It's okay, though. I catch an episode when I can.

"I just go here!"

Husband just got home from work, I'm heading to bed.

Just got up. Going to do my devotions, walk (ugh; haha) and go down for breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Taking a break from starting my seeds, got all the containers ready and seeds spread out on dining room table. They will be ready to plant the first week of May. My son is suppose to plow up my garden this week. Let it rest for a few weeks and throw on some fertilizer and disk.

Taking a break from starting my seeds, got all the containers ready and seeds spread out on dining room table. They will be ready to plant the first week of May. My son is suppose to plow up my garden this week. Let it rest for a few weeks and throw on some fertilizer and disk.
    I miss having a garden. He planted a vegetable garden the first year we were together, and I set out flowers outside, on the porch, and in the wee house. Then a bull got into the veggies, and we never planted again, except maybe for tomatoes.

I'm waiting for time to take my evening meds so I can put up more in the organizer for next week. Such fun. Got to walk too. I try to walk twice daily, before breakfast and then again before dinner, because I have more endurance on an empty belly.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thinking I may find a snack for my hungry & growling belly. It's mid-afternoon and I haven't eaten yet..today.

Messing around here, trying to combat an upset tummy. Fixing to go take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Debating starting the kitchen overhaul. It's disorganized, cabinets need to be checked through, countertops & stove need to be cleaned, and countertop stuff needs to be rearranged.

Did devotions, walked a bit more than yesterday--praise the Lord--fixing to go down for breakfast, which will be dinner leftovers--the second 6" turkey and ham sub, couple pickle spears, popsicles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Haven't been up. Fixing to hop in the shower, then who knows. I've got books read and scenes to write. No games to play though, I'm sick of them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I miss having a garden. He planted a vegetable garden the first year we were together, and I set out flowers outside, on the porch, and in the wee house. Then a bull got into the veggies, and we never planted again, except maybe for tomatoes.

I'm waiting for time to take my evening meds so I can put up more in the organizer for next week. Such fun. Got to walk too. I try to walk twice daily, before breakfast and then again before dinner, because I have more endurance on an empty belly.
    I don't have a green thumb like my mom, and ancestors, but I always try. Last year I didn't put much effort in it, it rained too much and my depression had me bed bound for days on end. I don't garden like I did, an acre in corn and beans, and then the tomatoes and cucumbers and green peppers. But, I caned and froze my veggies to cut cost at the grocery. Those days are gone. Now I have a forty foot by 20 foot in garden plastic. Don't have to pull weeds, I'm lazy. No bulls around, but I have a time with rabbits and chipmunks.

I'm still messing with my seeds, son brought a pack of watermelon this morning. I gave him the momma look, he said he would take care of them if just got them started. Sure.

Of course reading FAD, Just love this website and the participants. You all have every subject and so far I have not seen any hissy fits. (Thank you moderaters)I love that.
    Bless all of your hearts.

I don't have a green thumb like my mom, and ancestors, but I always try. Last year I didn't put much effort in it, it rained too much and my depression had me bed bound for days on end. I don't garden like I did, an acre in corn and beans, and then the tomatoes and cucumbers and green peppers. But, I caned and froze my veggies to cut cost at the grocery. Those days are gone. Now I have a forty foot by 20 foot in garden plastic. Don't have to pull weeds, I'm lazy. No bulls around, but I have a time with rabbits and chipmunks.

I'm still messing with my seeds, son brought a pack of watermelon this morning. I gave him the momma look, he said he would take care of them if just got them started. Sure.
    The bull lived across the fence at the edge of our stepped backyard. It pissed my pole beans and ate everything else but the tomatoes and bell peppers. Picky eater. We finally caught it red-hoofed.

Me: I'll call the cops.
    Nabo aka Mr. Macho Man: No, I can make him leave.

So he went down and tried to herd the bull back toward the fence, but the bull laid his head on Nabo's shoulder and started snuggling his neck.

Nabo: Call the cops!

I called animal control, but they informed me that "We don't do bulls," and hung up. So I called the cops. So the officer and I were talking when the bull jumped up on the patio and scared that cop to death. Nabo, the officer, and the man across the fence finally got it back into it's yard, while i stood on the giggling.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Of course reading FAD, Just love this website and the participants. You all have every subject and so far I have not seen any hissy fits. (Thank you moderaters)I love that.
    Wait five minutes.

I've been posting here and there, going to do my devotions, then highly likely lie down and read The Deep Blue Good-by for the fifth or sixth time. I love me some John D. MacDonald's Travis McGee.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Just me and my "Dear Effers" letters here and there and everywhere. LOL

Right now, I've got fettuccine alfredo going with grilled chicken and watching Grey's. I just finished some work for my part-time side business that was more like scrappy work than anything else. LOL! I had to cut and paste notes into a little note pad. I was happily trimming and adhering and then I heard two voices, "We has a hungry." Yep. Hubby and Miss E have a hungry. SO I finished up quickly and started dinner before they wasted away.

"I just go here!"

Dealing with effers. This just happened:

Customer: I'll have a Sausage McMuffin and a sausage burrito.

Me: Would you like any hot or mild salsa for your burrito?

C: Neither because I'm a pansy.

ROFLMAO

"I just go here!"

Having a cry. Today is mama's birthday. Ten years ago she went to the ER with swollen feet and died two weeks later of respiratory failure, liver cancer, and kidney failure. Had she lived, she would have been 77. We did not get along. I could never seem to please her. What I didn't know my whole life, until one of her sisters told me after she passed--was that she told people how proud she was of me and how she didn't know what she would do without me. Even in our differences, I loved her and I will always love my mama...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Sorry for your loss, Cindy. It never gets easier to lose loved ones.

I've been outside most of the day, it's 73 F here, and I'm loving it. Son came and helped my cut down dead bushes, and raked leaves from the house foundation. I'm tuckered out. Got to get in shape, not the round shape I'm in now.

*insert happy dance here*

Happy dancing. Preliminary commissions for my other job have posted. Mine wasn't much, only $53. BUT it was for only 17 days' worth of work and NOT an entire month AND I was unable to sign any new distributors. I choose to be positive and look at it this way: I earned this $53 and I did NOT have to wear a headset and ask, "Would you like fries with that?" I did NOT have to restrain myself from slapping the stupid out of some effers. I'm a happy camper.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    *insert happy dance here*

Happy dancing. Preliminary commissions for my other job have posted. Mine wasn't much, only $53. BUT it was for only 17 days' worth of work and NOT an entire month AND I was unable to sign any new distributors. I choose to be positive and look at it this way: I earned this $53 and I did NOT have to wear a headset and ask, "Would you like fries with that?" I did NOT have to restrain myself from slapping the stupid out of some effers. I'm a happy camper.
    And it's $53 dollars you didn't have before. Keep up your good work!

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    And it's $53 dollars you didn't have before. Keep up your good work!
    Exactly! Thank you! I'm working hard to climb the ranks, because once I hit the rank that makes $24K/year, I'm either quitting McD's or just going down to part-time. I might go part-time until I start bringing in $50K or more per year.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    I've finished doing some writing on the new book, had a shower, and now settling down to watch a hockey game.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Exactly! Thank you! I'm working hard to climb the ranks, because once I hit the rank that makes $24K/year, I'm either quitting McD's or just going down to part-time. I might go part-time until I start bringing in $50K or more per year.
    Sounds like a good plan. Who knows; you could hit that mark before New Year's. Hey, it took me a while before I started getting royalty checks that were more useful for things besides being pocket money. All it takes is dedication and not giving up. I've heard stories about people paying for college - among other things - with direct sales jobs.

Reading FAD & watching The Nanny on DVD. Hmm, We really need to add/update our DVD collection..