Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Good for you, Ria!

I have a 4-slice toaster budgeted in for next month, along with the next kiddy PC Tablet, and whatever. No more books until I read the ones I haven't gotten to yet. I've decided to get the chicks in my family a pair of chicken leg knee-socks along with their leather gloves, and whatever else. I couldn't find a pair for Alex, so I'll have to scramble something else for him.

I may game and/or read.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Good for you, Ria!

I have a 4-slice toaster budgeted in for next month, along with the next kiddy PC Tablet, and whatever. No more books until I read the ones I haven't gotten to yet. I've decided to get the chicks in my family a pair of chicken leg knee-socks along with their leather gloves, and whatever else. I couldn't find a pair for Alex, so I'll have to scramble something else for him.

I may game and/or read.
    The hard part now is keeping my hair ties away from Max. Lol. In one package, I have ONE "It Works green" hair tie. Just one. The rest are different colors.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Bella leaves my stuff alone, but she loves to hang out in my closet, so I try to keep the door closed. Nothing in there she can hurt--she's very much box-trained, but she might get trapped and I would never hear her. I'd hate for her to be locked in there all day until Sissy came home from work.

Just finished Tuesday's workout and looking forward to breakfast in a bit over an hour--Popeye's fried chicken leg, Captain D's corn on the cob, baked potato, and my last popsicle. Thinking about continuing to watch a horror movie, The Hollow, on Netflix. Talking to Terry on FB.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Max loves to play with hair ties. "He's not allowed on the counter, so mine will be safe," said Little Bit. I laughed. Loudly. And said, "Have you MET Max? He knocked over my little three-drawer cube to get my hair ties. Remember?"

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Max loves to play with hair ties. "He's not allowed on the counter, so mine will be safe," said Little Bit. I laughed. Loudly. And said, "Have you MET Max? He knocked over my little three-drawer cube to get my hair ties. Remember?"

I'm taking a break from sleep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Browsing the forum, trying to decide if I am hungry enough to eat, also thinking about going back to bed and reading. Hubby will be gone most of the day and night working and then going to spend time with his mom on Tuesdays they have dinner together.

Trying to sleep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Being mean to my grown ass children.

Home. Finally. Left at 5:30 this morning with the intent of beating the light. The light at the intersection up the street from me where I cross to go to work is a blinking light from 11pm or midnight until 5:45am. I didn't have to be at work till 6:30am, but if I DON'T beat that light, I'm sitting there forever waiting to cross.

This was my first morning wrangling my hair up into a short little paintbrush-ponytail, so I was late. I had wanted to leave around 5:15 or 5:20. I did not beat the light. Between being late and the wind dang near blowing me off the bike, I didn't make it to work until 6:20. It usually takes me anywhere between 25 minutes and 35 minutes to get to work, depending on traffic.

Stopped at HyVee on my way home because my husband was incapable of calling me to tell me we're on the last roll of toilet paper while I was in Target yesterday. Nope, he called not only after I'd paid, but after I'd left the building and was unlocking my bike from the rack. *facepalm* He's lucky he's cute. Anyway got the toilet paper, mayo I need for egg salad pitas, egg noodles for tuna casserole Hubby asked for, and a couple of bottles of discount liquor. I LOVE the discount bin in Wine & Spirits!!! For $13, I came home with a bottle of cinnamon Jose Cuervo tequila and a bottle of marshmallow Smirnoff vodka.

"I just go here!"

navallint Guest
    Been cleaning all day, plus cooking. Time to rest the old bones.

Waiting for dinner to arrive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got off a conference video chat for the new business am hour and a half ago. Still too stoked to sleep. And I have to be up in 5 hours.

"I just go here!"

I took a shower late yesterday evening and it made me sleep, so I just got back up. Fixing to update my diet/exercise journal and then do my workout.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to go get some lunch and then go to the grocery store. My store has a Keurig for $87. I am very seriously thinking about getting it.

"I just go here!"

Messing around here. Just finished creating an exercise log book. I need to go to bed is what I need to be up to right now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    I was cleaning my kitchen, but 2 of my kids are in my way, so I got on FAD.

Messing around here before I go back to bed or eat dinner. Hmmmm...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chilling out in between doing the dishes and tidying the kitchen

Just finished dinner. Might game, might not.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Home from the store, set up the new Keurig and brewed my first cup of coffee. I got a box of decaf hazelnut K-cups simply because I could not wait until morning to try it out (and Little Bit is only allowed decaf until she's bigger). I also got a box of McCafe K-cups because I want to compare it to what I get at work. I was nice and got Hubby a box of hot chocolate K-cups so he can have something, too. I ALSO got a couple of reusable K-cup pods so I can use any coffee I want. I had just bought a bag of Folger's last week.

Oh, yeah. And I'm watching last night's Grey's because once again I forgot we have regular TV. LOL

"I just go here!"

I saw a clip of Mer injured in the ER and wondered what happened to her. I found out a bit, but I don't want to know the rest. Sissy would let me watch on her TV, but I prefer to watch on my computer because the Closed Captioned is closer to my eyes. I have my computer font set at 16, but can read at 10, but whatever.

Sissy started her vacation today and I keep thinking it's Saturday--and glad it isn't closer to Monday than it already is.

I haven't been up too long. Think I'll game or read the List of Unsolved Deaths on Wiki and eat my apple.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm browsing the forum threads on here and am about to watch some videos on YouTube.

I just finished my devotions and am fixing to game.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I saw a clip of Mer injured in the ER and wondered what happened to her. I found out a bit, but I don't want to know the rest. Sissy would let me watch on her TV, but I prefer to watch on my computer because the Closed Captioned is closer to my eyes. I have my computer font set at 16, but can read at 10, but whatever.

Sissy started her vacation today and I keep thinking it's Saturday--and glad it isn't closer to Monday than it already is.

I haven't been up too long. Think I'll game or read the List of Unsolved Deaths on Wiki and eat my apple.
    I won't tell you what happened, but I WILL say the episode upset Little Bit. Mer is her favorite TV character in all the world. Hulu has the last five episodes online for free. They have closed captioning, too.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I won't tell you what happened, but I WILL say the episode upset Little Bit. Mer is her favorite TV character in all the world. Hulu has the last five episodes online for free. They have closed captioning, too.
    I don't like Hulu. It's a Cindy thang, I guess. I know what happened, but not who done it. I also read that Christina might come back, and that she should, considering. I'm ticked off at her for not showing up at McDreamy's funeral. IIRC somebody called and maybe she and Mer talked. IDK.

I just finished editing my exercise journals--yes, I have two--and my diet journal. I'm having what I had yesterday: country ham biscuit and grits, but no apple. Sissy's out. Haha. I'm also out of popsicles. She does not like to go to the grocery store on her days off. I thought she would go today, though, because we were down to our last two rolls of toilet paper, but nooooooooo she either bought some sometime or other or I'm blind as a bat and just found out. I have plenty of food, but want snacks.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-19-2016 at 09:29 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Deciding if I wanna get up or not.

Up for a break from sleeping.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    It's about 65 outside with beautiful sunshine, I want to go work in the yard but know it would wasted energy. I'll just clean out my closet instead.

I don't like Hulu either, Cindy, and Netflix is on my last nerves. I was listening to the radio while cleaning my kitchen the other day, they were talking about a new subscription service like Netflix that has taken 20% of Netflix's customers. For the life of me I can't recall the name.

Home from he launch party. It did not go well, NO turnout AT all. I'm not discouraged, though. I'm getting ready to take out again, taking Little Bit to eat and then go order her birthday cake. Hubby's out with a buddy of his, and won't be home for dinner.

"I just go here!"

Playing with my yarn, and watching Netflix....
    I got some yarn that is usually like $5 a skein on clearance for $1.50
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Taking a lil breather from cleaning

Earlier, ate dinner and took a good, hot shower, and almost nodded off on my keyboard before my hair dried enough for me to take a nap. So I haven't been up long and fixing to do my evening devotions and might go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Splurged and bought "The Martian". So far so good.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking a cup of McCafe coffee made in the Keurig. The taste is VERY similar to what you buy at McDonald's, the only difference is at home I use store-brand powdered creamer and Stevia rather than McD's liquid cream and Equal.

I'm also listening to 80s tuns on Spotify and piddlefarting around online. I need to think about lunch at some point in the extremely near future. I have an 8pm online thing for the other job, so I've got to have my lunch stuff for the week taken care of and meals packed before then, and dinner out of the way too, because I am going to bed right after.

"I just go here!"

Watching "Undercover Boss." One dozen eggs have been boiled and peeled. One papaya has been seeded and cut. Four Roma tomatoes sliced. Broccoli and cauliflower separated into bite-sized pieces. Breakfast and lunch for tomorrow packed and in the fridge, ready to have the ice packs locked into place.

Breakfast: Blueberry Greek yogurt, two hard-boiled eggs, papaya, blueberries, and blackberries. Lunch: pita filled with fresh baby spinach, sliced Roma tomatoes, and Provolone cheese; broccoli and cauliflower, carrot sticks, steamed and chilled edamame, and grapes for dessert. It seems like I'm eating a lot, but calorie-wise, I'm not. Breakfast and lunch together are around 600-700 calories.

The spinach, Roma tomatoes, carrot sticks, broccoli, and cauliflower have next to NO calories, yet help fill me up. I add a protein bar every day I ride my bike to and from work, because I burn at LEAST 1,000 calories every day that I do. That's not counting the calories I burn just running back and forth between drive-through and front line.

"I just go here!"

Freezing. I'm either going to turn the blower on or go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not sleeping. Doc cancelled my neck scan, so it doesn't matter whether I catch a few Zs right now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thinking about having breakfast, a protein drink & probably a banana. I'm hungry & thirsty.

navallint Guest
    Going through a box of old paperwork and shredding them, I'll mix the paper in my garden soil to help it stay loose around the roots

Eating dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sneezing my fool head off, watching L&O SVU, and having a margarita to celebrate National Margarita Day. Hubby left the windows open Saturday night so I've been sniffy.

"I just go here!"

Just up from a nap. Fixing to go down and get an apple and popsicles for a snake to eat while watching The-X Files or a good movie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Feeling like utter crap, waiting for the cold meds to kick in, and not having the patience to deal with the effers' stupidity and their bullshit. Wanting to be home in bed.

"I just go here!"

Hope you don't give them your cold, Ria--wait!

Woke up from a crazy/spooky dream about an unknown man threatening to kill me if I wrote more than 16 pages of my book and toddler going after my cookies. So I'm up taking a break, drinking Diet Coke, and messing around the net.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ktkatinmn Guest
    Just up from a nap. Fixing to go down and get an apple and popsicles for a snake to eat while watching The-X Files or a good movie.
    Are the apple and popsicles for a snake to eat??? Is that na X Files thing??? Hell the snake can have the apple - I hope you get to enjoy the popsicles.

Wooo Cindy That threw me for a loop...I still don't know where this one is going, but the image in my head is making me laugh!

navallint Guest
    I'd need something stronger than diet coke if I had that dream, the toddler scares me!

Listening to the oldies radio station, Grand Funk, while I clean, and dance for the exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by ktkatinmn View Post
    Are the apple and popsicles for a snake to eat??? Is that na X Files thing??? Hell the snake can have the apple - I hope you get to enjoy the popsicles.

Wooo Cindy That threw me for a loop...I still don't know where this one is going, but the image in my head is making me laugh!
    I am dying!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laying out a parts list for a new puter build
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Sipping Diet Coke, finishing an egg and cheese biscuit, and taking cold meds. Went home yesterday and went to bed. Sent Little Bit with Hubby so she could get dinner. I slept till 9:30pm Central time. Got up, put the ice packs from my lunch Blox in the freezer, and went back to bed to watch a few episodes of American Horror Story: Asylum (season two of AHS). As a result of sleeping 10 hours, I feel somewhat better.

"I just go here!"