Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Niko88 View Post
    Aww... thank you!
    You're welcome.

Taking a break from rebuilding Our Town to ride the range and fixing to trot off to do my evening devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Johnny Carson and fucking around here.

Messing around here and on FB. It's supposed to be 68 out but I'm cold, so I turned on the heat blower. Fixing to go down for brunch to eat while watching The Bible on Netflix. I'm near Daniel in the Lion's den.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Niko88 Guest
    Doing some laundry and then I have to make an Orange Supreme cake with cream cheese frosting for my aunt to take to work tonight. Pet Sematary is on IFC. Cujo on right after that! Yesssss...

navallint Guest
    Niko, last Sunday, I watched a Stephen King marathon. I had not seen Misery in several years. Waiting on Dolores Claiborne.

I'm making out my Easter dinner menu. Son has put in an order for carrot cake.

Niko88 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Niko, last Sunday, I watched a Stephen King marathon. I had not seen Misery in several years. Waiting on Dolores Claiborne.

I'm making out my Easter dinner menu. Son has put in an order for carrot cake.
    Both very good movies! The Green Mile keeps coming on, but I cry like a baby every time I watch it. lol
    And oooh carrot cake! Sounds yummy! We usually order food from Buffalofoods.com for Easter, but I'm not sure if we are this year or not. We usually get smoked and fresh polish sausage, pierogi, and chrusciki. Although, I have found a recipe for chrusciki and want to try it. I don't think that I will be home in time from mad monster party to make that. lol Gotta love Polish food.

Taking a break from transferring Our Town text to an HTML scrolled text boxes, which takes up less space than having the text sprawled from top to bottom of the page. I will eventually do the same for StarThrillerBrandonLee. I'm just going to add two to four illustrations on the main and then add more to each via a gallery subpage (dropdown). Fixing to do my evening devotions and then get back to it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Shut down my website building for a few hours. I did get two pages finished and would have done more but for editing the text.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Nothing to do with it raining and I am ignoring housework.

Cindy, many moons ago I had a genealogy website, it kept me hopping. I finally deleted it when I stopped professional research, some people have no common sense and sent me some really strange questions and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Nothing to do with it raining and I am ignoring housework.

Cindy, many moons ago I had a genealogy website, it kept me hopping. I finally deleted it when I stopped professional research, some people have no common sense and sent me some really strange questions and comments.
    I know, right. Haven't had any on Our Town or BRANDON magazine, but StarThrillerBrandonLee is a whole different story. I can't even begin to remember all the weird emails and guest book posts. Here's three that stand out:

"Hello, I'm Eliza Hutton." No, you're not
    "Hey, honey, will you marry me?" From a UK nutter who wanted to use me to immigrate to the USA. Uh, no. Hubs threatened to kill him if he showed up at our door.
    "I'm a vampire." Eek.

I've just finished a massive amount of rebuild on Our Town and I've got a massive amount to do yet. But I like it so much better. It's got one page illustration and a scroll text box, which I finally found the HTML code for. Praise the Lord. Need to hop in the shower now or later, and there's always dinner. After either one I'll be ready to nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Watching Enemy of the State. Got a headache, might be Will Smith...lol

My site stalkers were of the " Since I'm of English royal descent, could I go and meet with the Queen to claim my inheritance " sure, please try it.
    or something like this: I want you to trace my lineage, but just have important people in it. Of course, I'll get right on that, could you list names and I'll link them together!
    I once had to tell a woman her gg grandmother was black, from Haiti. She threatened to sue me if I told anyone. I walked out of that ripping up her tree . Of course I was not paid for 60 hours of work, but I was satisfied to know learn she was a racist. She was my sisters pastor's wife.

Watching a documentary about leaving the Amish on Netflix. I just finished "Tears of the Silenced," by Misty Griffin. It's a book about an Amish girl who left the order after having been raped, and the whole thing is fascinating.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Watching a Cary Grant dvd we just got today with the husband...and reading FAD- love this site.

I am logging in and checking in with the site and old friends for the first time in a long time since returning from overseas.... and wondering who is still here from the "old days"

Howdy Stonecold! I don't know if I'm "from the old days" or not, but just sending a shout out!

Right now, I'm having a little whipped cream vodka in my Diet Coke because dammit, my job drives me to drink.

"I just go here!"

Whatcha up to right now?

Watching Bachelor & The Bobby soxer, Husband will probably stay up watching---I'm Getting ready to retire for the evening, Wishing you all Sweet Dreams.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-24-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Did my morning devotions and worked on two of my websites. I worked on Our Home all day and into the night and I lost a lot of sleep, so around 11 last night I crashed and slept all the way to just before 4am. Now I'm probably up for the day. Maybe a nap later. I found a better scroll text box and transferred text into it. Still got to transfer a bunch more, but I did finish creating and linking photo icons for each page.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Having coffee and getting ready to write.

Still trying to wake up, I got slept until noon today, had a bad night last night with anxiety and such, OMG Stonecold, leaps and gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek, welcome back. Good to see you again. May play some world of warcraft and get stuff from my altar ready to cleanse tonight.

Fixing to go down and nuke dinner to eat while I watch The Bible. I'm almost at the garden scene.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

21. 03-25-2016, 04:34 PM

About to take a much needed nap.

Was tormenting Hubby and Miss E. They're so much fun to mess with. LOL

"I just go here!"

Feeling under the weather, I think I may have caught something when I had my nails done a couple days ago. Probably going to have to find another place, Got a pedicure there three months ago and they cut my toenails too short which resulted in an ingrown toenail..painful. Then I noticed this last time they didn't even clean the pedicure tubs ..Yuck.
    One lady got out and left after her pedicure and another lady came in and got into the same tub- no sanitizing, nothing...disgusting.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-25-2016 at 05:28 PM.

PurrPurr Guest
    Making snickerdoodles for Easter.

Working on Our Town, thought I had all the text done, then I remembered I forgot to add few Bible verses to one and a whole sonnet at the close of Moments in Time. I'll do that later, work on the mag, then start my mess of galleries on Our Town. UP next: IDK. I ought to lay down and read Nightmare in Pink, a Travis McGee novel by John D. MacDonald.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thinking about finding stuff to watch on YouTube before I go back to sleep

Eating breakfast, after which I am going to take some Nyquil for my cough and cold and then hit the hay.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Finished cleaning up after house tigers. I swear they must've had a party last night. Everything was immaculate when I went to bed, only to wake up to a loaded cat box and litter/cat hair scattered all over the place. The new vacuum cleaner has come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Was tormenting Hubby and Miss E. They're so much fun to mess with. LOL
    lol...Your posts always give me a giggle, Bless your heart.

Whatcha up to right now?
    It's about 10:30am here, Reading FAD and trying to figure out why we have such quirky weather, Sunny and bright out but cold as ice-outdoor work will have to wait.
    Unlike our neighbor who mows his lawn whether its 20 degree weather or at 10:00pm at night.. (smh)
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-26-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Finished cleaning up after house tigers. I swear they must've had a party last night. Everything was immaculate when I went to bed, only to wake up to a loaded cat box and litter/cat hair scattered all over the place. The new vacuum cleaner has come in handy.
    We have one siamese cat and she is always losing hair/fur- reminds me of that commercial where the cat would sneeze and its fur would fly everywhere- Just went and bought new rugs through out the house and shes already left proof that she has hit every one of them lol.

Poking around here,may go poke around youtube. Waiting for the other half to return from the Dr. He hurt himself by lifting something too heavy a month after gall bladder & abdominal surgery....at least a 5 gallon bucket...if not more...of pizza sauce..

Nodding off on my keyboard.

I walked downstairs yesterday and Bella had vomited on the landing. Fortunately it's not carpeted. Love her, but sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Been cooking most of the day, now avoiding the kitchen 'cause I gotta clean my mess.

Got eggs cooling on the stove. Hard-boiled 21 eggs. I know. It's an unusual amount. I had put in an entire 18-count carton of eggs in the pot to boil, and then thought I'd better add a few extra to make sure we had enough so that I could have some of them for my breakfasts at work and Miss E could eat some. 18 wasn't enough, but 24 was too many. LOL

Here in a little bit I'll start some spaghetti for dinner. Miss E is at a birthday party and I'm pretty sure when she comes home she will NOT be hungry. Spaghetti with extra cheese and breadsticks. Nummy nums.

"I just go here!"

Just finished my devotions. Fixing to do the very last Moments in Time part on Our Town, then some odds and ends, like testing whether a black background for the galleries look better than the current white. If I change to white I'll need to change the gallery grid designs. No problem. Next up for later on is a new page with sub pages of odds and ends, like old advertisements, business signs, newspaper articles, and such.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just ate dinner & hard boiled 20 eggs for tomorrow..I made 24 but 4 cracked.. Now I'm just relaxing.

Waiting for breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    About to make my German apple pancakes.

Trying to keep Hubby out of the kitchen. "SIR! You are NOT an authorized taste-tester, SIR! I must INSIST you return to the living room and your recliner! I got this under controooooool, sir!!!!"

AND he samples the ham anyway. "I gotta make sure nobody's gonna die. 'Cuz if I die, ain't nobody gonna eat it!"

*facepalm*

*shakes head*

I can't take him anywhere nor can I leave him at home.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to work on Our Town. Finished rebuilding all the old pages and their respective galleries and now I just beginning the new section, Sundry, which has sub pages of all sorts of things pertaining to Btown. I should be on my way to Brittany's for Easter lunch, but I have a cold and don't feel too chipper. I don't know if it's allergy related (not catching) or if it's a regular cold, which I do not want to pass on to anyone, especially Brittany, who is almost eight months pregnant. Sissy is going to bring me a plate, though.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for Hubs to get home from church, in the mean time, I'm thinking about having some lunch

Just finished Easter dinner, thinking about building some more pages on Our Town while my food digests. I don't like to nap right after a meal.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Niko88 Guest
    Got back from mad monster party about 2 hours ago. OMG sooooooo much FUN!!! I did miss my aunt and the furr babies, though! I'm going to pretend that my half blind dog, Gizmo, actually missed me. lol! He's too cute. He doesn't walk. He trots.

PurrPurr Guest
    Showered, in night clothes, and settling down to a night of hockey.

Playing Draw Something, waiting for Hubby to finish getting ready for work so I can get in the shower. If any of you are my Facebook friends, and play Draw Something, I'd love a game! I'm only playing two people right now. A guy from work who writes them out instead of drawing them, and Miss E. Whose drawings I can't decipher...

"I just go here!"

Just popped up from a nice nap. Fixing to do my evening devotions and then get back to work on Our Town. I don't lack much being finished and then editing before I upgrade, transfer my domain and let it go. Tomorrow I'll continue working on the mag so I can meet my April midnight deadline. After that I may or may not transfer StarThriller's text to a scroll box. The problem is the HTML app on my website will not allow links, as far as I can tell, and I do need those links for that site.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Working on Our Town, about to nod off on my keyboard. A nap is in order, but my hair is still damp from the shower.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now, I'm watching "Little Big Shots." Think "America's Got Talent" meets "Kids Say The Darnedest Things." Steve Harvey hosts the show, and he brings talented little kids from all over the world on. He interviews them, and then has them show off what they can do whether it's singing, dancing, gymnastics, ventriloquism, one little girl showed off boxing skills. It is hilarious.

"I just go here!"

Completed current work on the magazine. I want to set up a formate for a novelette that will highly likely fatten into a novel and will not be started until I finish the current novel. Then I might take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just showered, about to go on a late night motivate with the man that I love. We're off to see Batman/Superman . Romantic eh? 😊