Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839091929394 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,600 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Piddlefarting on TikTok and FB, having another spiked Long Island Iced Tea. Weekend plans include watching Black Widow, virtual book club, and SLEEP.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Finished my first editing session. Starving. Lol. Too early to eat. I might have a snack, though. Sometime this afternoon I'll start editing again, plus work on the historical's paperback version. (I've almost decided to pub it on Ingram Sparks instead of KDP.) And I need to work on my blog article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching TikToks and piddlefarting online.

"I just go here!"

"Pretty Woman" on Prime Video. I LOVE this movie and I STILL know it word for word: "Yeah, I was in here yesterday? You wouldn't wait on me? You work in commission, right? Big mistake. BIG. Huge! I have to go shopping now!"

"I just go here!"

Very quietly celebrating National Coming Out Day. Two years ago yesterday I came publicly out of the closet. After half a bottle of liquid courage, that is. I was deathly afraid of the repercussions from my family, but the alcohol gave me enough bravery to do the damn thang. And I did.

My mom surprised the hell out of me by supporting me as I am. SHE told me, "You've raised your kids, now it's your turn to live your life for YOU. If loving a woman makes you happy, go for it! You're still my baby girl, and I will always love you and support you." I thought for sure she would disown me, she often talked about gay being an abomination.

Only my older sister doesn't support me, but she's of the type that one, LGBTQIA+ is a sin, and two, you can "pray away the gay." As Callie Torres shouted in Grey's Anatomy, "You can't pray away the gay!" In fact, Sis posted on my FB once that she was disappointed to see I like Grey's BECAUSE "it promotes homosexual relationships." News flash, big sis, I'm a lesbian.

I'm out, and living my truth loudly. I am also healing from my past loudly. It is my hope that my healing loudly will prevent someone else from dying quietly.

"I just go here!"

Shopping for bedding on Amazon. My new bed is a platform twin size. It, sheets and pillow, desk, and dressor are gifts from Brittany. Sissy's getting me an office chair. Anyway, I picked out a white chennelle bedspread with fringe, a boho throw, and a blanket. She closes on Monday, October 25, and we'll likely move on the 29th or the 6th.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chilling in my husbands office. Friday was supposed to be my last day at my job before I start my new job, but I got massively pissed off yesterday when I learned that they are stealing $2800 worth of personal hours from me. I wasted much oxygen arguing with the manager about it yesterday, and got absolutely no where. So after talking to my husband we decided that I have no incentive to ride out my last week. I have enough call-in hours (Protected Paid Time Off or PPTO in Walmart speak) to cover the rest of the week, and I might as well use them up! So I came into town with hubby early this morning, and I snuck into the back room, cleaned out my locker, and now I am hanging out in hubby's office casually cleaning and organizing and doing the stuff he doesn't have time to do.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Good for you sassy I hated working at walmart, it's not a great place to work, they treat their employees like shit, if Mr. Walton was still alive that wouldn't fly, I met him once, he was a very nice, down to earth man, who didn't dress like the millionaire, billionaire? that he was.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Fixing to start editing my crime novel.
    Hope all the best with it.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Hope all the best with it.
    Thank you. Fixing to start another editing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to remember what I was going to blog about....I had an idea earlier this morning on the way to work. I didn't write it down, so forgot it....something to do with DID and trauma response...but exactly WHAT escapes me....

"I just go here!"

Fixing to watch a few episodes of Anne with an e (Anne of Green Gables) on Netflix. I just snapped up all the books in the series for $4.99 on Amazon. It's a child's story but it's dark and heartbreaking. She went through hell in orphanages until she was 13. It's just...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting on my ride to my GF's. HER friend is in my town visiting someone and is heading to GF's town tonight. She's supposed to swing by and grab me before heading in that direction....been waiting for almost 6 hours now. GF and I plan to drink this weekend, I'm already starting. LOL.

GF had texted me about 4:30 this afternoon, I had gotten off work at 4, and was finishing up a super late lunch before going to catch the bus home. I'd TOLD her to have her friend just come get me, bring me to my place to feed the cat, change clothes, and pack a bag. Had she done that, I'd have been there by now.

This middle of the night stuff is messing with my sleep schedule. Last time I went to spend a weekend with her, it was a spur-of-the-moment middle-of-the-night call and trip. Her friend showed up about 2am to pick me up, we didn't get there till about 4am, GF wanted to talk and drink for a while, and by 6am I was snoring on the couch. And sleep was catty-whompus and took several days to regulate again.

We're seriously discussing me moving in with her. BUT I'm waiting to be sure because I do NOT want to end up breaking up with her be in a city where I know NO ONE. Where I am, I know SOME people. But in GF's town? I know NO ONE. Not a single soul. And I always said my next move will be for a woman, and WILL BE my last. I detest moving with a white-hot burning passion. It's why right now half my stuff is still packed, only what I use daily is out.

However, I did find out the Freddy's there is the same franchise as my store, so IF I end up moving? I can transfer. I'll just have to figure out where the store is and how to get there from GF's place and if I can take buses there and back, bus schedules, etc. Yes, she could take me and pick me up on her way to and from work, but she's in home health care and works long hours. IF I move, I'd either find a new job closer to her place OR find a work from home job.

SO. Right now? I'm not waiting and have already started drinking. I'm on drink number two, in a lidded cup with straw so I can just take it with me when my ride eventually shows up....

"I just go here!"

Editing Draft 3 of the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well I never did get to my girl's place. The friend she sent to pick me up never showed. I had TOLD GF to have her girl be here at my place at a certain time. Give me an hour to get home, get a shower, pack an overnight bag, set out extra food and water for Ella.

At the chosen time, I texted GF, "I'm ready to go." GF tried to get hold of HER friend, whom I knew from the last time I went over, but the girl wouldn't answer the phone OR call my GF back. *rolls eyes* WHICH meant I never got to my girl's house. To say we were both fit to be tied would be an understatement. *grumbles*

Anyway, GF is supposed to come to me next week. My work schedule is cattywhompus again. I worked yesterday and today, work tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. Off Sunday, work Monday, off Tuesday, work Wednesday through Saturday. I'm unavailable Sunday due to transportation unless someone wants to come get me AND take me home.

I am not getting my hopes up about GF coming until I get the "on my way" text OR she just shows up at work. Because she says whenever she comes to see me she'll just aim to be at my work about the time I get off to get me. Which works, because I get off at 5 on weekdays, bus comes for home at 5:35, and I actually GET home about 6:45. Saturdays bus for home comes at 4:50, and I STILL get home about 6:45. It's easier if she just meet me at work when I'm off rather than wait here until I get home.

"I just go here!"

Rough day physically today. Work went okay, mental health has been okay, but today was DEFINITELY a "no bones" day. If you're on TikTok, there's a guy with a little pug named Noodle. He stands Noodle up every morning for his walk, and determines if it'll be a bones day or a no bones day. If Noodle stays standing, it's a bones day. If he slumps back down in his bed, it's a no bones day.

So today for me was definitely a no bones day. My legs decided they didn't want to work. I turned too fast a couple of times at work today and almost went down. I've had issues with that since I was a kid. Supposedly I'm in a book of medical marvels in Texas, but I haven't seen any evidence. By all rights I should be in a wheelchair, but I am fiercely and stubbornly independent and insist on getting back up on my feet every time.

Wobbly legs, tried to give out SO MANY times....tomorrow is a new day to try again.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Rough day physically today. Work went okay, mental health has been okay, but today was DEFINITELY a "no bones" day. If you're on TikTok, there's a guy with a little pug named Noodle. He stands Noodle up every morning for his walk, and determines if it'll be a bones day or a no bones day. If Noodle stays standing, it's a bones day. If he slumps back down in his bed, it's a no bones day.

So today for me was definitely a no bones day. My legs decided they didn't want to work. I turned too fast a couple of times at work today and almost went down. I've had issues with that since I was a kid. Supposedly I'm in a book of medical marvels in Texas, but I haven't seen any evidence. By all rights I should be in a wheelchair, but I am fiercely and stubbornly independent and insist on getting back up on my feet every time.

Wobbly legs, tried to give out SO MANY times....tomorrow is a new day to try again.
    I have those days too, but it's my lack of balance due to my being deaf. Get better soon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to start today's second editing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I have those days too, but it's my lack of balance due to my being deaf. Get better soon.
    Thanks. Just like I have good and bad mental health days, I have good and bad movement days too. For the most part, the more I move the less I hurt (with the osteoarthritis throughout my body), but on a "no bones day," moving can get difficult. But my stubborn heinie insists in going along, business as usual. I hadn't had a "bad movement day" in YEARS so I hadn't mentioned it. I'd taken it for granted. Then woke up three days ago, to weak and wobbly legs.

I have been eating, so I wasn't malnourished or having low blood sugar issues. Due to work schedules on both our parts, I haven't been able to be with my girlfriend for a little over a month so there was no GOOD reason to be "weak in the knees." Believe me, I'd MUCH rather that be the case, but no. Doctors don't know WHAT'S going on, so I'm not wasting my time, my money, OR their time going to doctors.

As a kid, they'd narrowed it down to MS, MD, or ALS, but still don't know. ALL of which end in life in a wheelchair and an early death. Again, my stubborn heinie refuses to accept that.

"I just go here!"

Wiffy, as Schmoo calls WiFi, is back on. It stormed here pretty badly yesterday afternoon, and knocked the "wiffy" out. It was still out this morning, but when I got home from work tonight it was back up. I don't usually work Mondays and let me tell you it was a MONDAY.

I had to climb up on a stepstool to get a bottle of salted caramel down, only for the supervisor to pick one up from behind the bottle of vanilla ON THE COUNTER and show it to me.

Me: You mean to tell me I just risked life and limb for that salted caramel and there was already one DOWN????

Sup: Yeah.

Me: I could've unalived RIGHT THERE!!!! *points to floor where I'd used the ladder* [And yes I said "unalived."]

Sup: *dies laughing*

Me: *dies laughing with her*

But right now, I've finished eating and am drinking my much-earned rum and watching a TikTok live.

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting around. Sissy closed on the house yesterday. Now it's a matter of when our new beds arive and Sissy's kids can move us. We were set for Nov 6, but that's Karen's son's birthday. Whenever, as long as it after I get my direct deposit.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Having a happy! Our internet will be hooked up on November 2, then we'll move on November 4, and I'll get my new laptop soon after.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished my second writing session. Before that I changed changed my instacare and Amazon address to that of our new house. We are moving on Nove 4! I can't wait. We are getting hooked up on November 2, and when I get my new laptop and set it up, I'll trot right over here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Having a happy! Our internet will be hooked up on November 2, then we'll move on November 4, and I'll get my new laptop soon after.
    YAY!!!!

It's been a WEEK at work....and by that I mean never a dull moment.

Me to Assistant Manager: Hey now, I'm not a TOTAL b***h.

AM: So you're only HALF a b***h?

Me: Yeah.

AM: Is that because you're short?

Me: .....yeah.

Both of us: *unalive laughing*

Got a trainee, or a "padawan" as I call them because yes I am nerd girl. Spent the day running between drive-through and counter to help train her. All in all, not a bad week, and tomorrow's Friday.

AND I'm off Saturday AND Sunday....GF is ALSO off and she has made tentative plans to come visit and be here by noon Saturday and stay till late Sunday night/early Monday morning. I am not holding my breath, and did not order anything on the grocery order to make for the two of us for dinner. I didn't tell her that part. I didn't want to make her feel bac that I didn't really trust she'd come. But can you blame me? After all the times she's canceled?

I told her we could run to the grocery store and I'd get us something I could cook, our local grocery store has pork loin chops for 99-cents each, I could get us 2 each, a couple of sides, and a loaf of French bread. I don't cook anymore just for myself, I microwave everything except for once a week I'll pop a pizza in the oven. Once I move in with her I'll start cooking again, but when it's just me eating there's really not much point.

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting online, drinking an iced coffee, watching movies on Disney+, and waiting to see if GF will show up. She says she will, but I'm not holding my breath. I won't believe it until she knocks on the door.

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting online, drinking an iced coffee, watching movies on Disney+, and waiting to see if GF will show up. She says she will, but I'm not holding my breath. I won't believe it until she knocks on the door.
    Did she show up?

Fixing to start my second editing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Did she show up?

Fixing to start my second editing session.
    Nope. And I'm beyond irritated. I wasn't going to drink tonight, because there's some stuff that can't happen if I'm under the influence....but right now I care not and after I eat the food I just made I'm gonna polish off a bottle.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to start my third writing session.

Due to cold and showers, we are moving Wednesday, Nov 3 instead of the 4th. I'm going to try logging in on my Amazon Fire tablet which will be better on my eyes than my android phone. Here's praying I'll get my new laptop soon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to start my first writing session.

I've been busy all day getting ready to move tomorrow. I will also get my new laptop tomorrow!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting on a live on TikTok....while I looooove the idea of the live, some of the people IN it are irritating the snot out of me. It's a trivia game, this guy plays a song and we guess what movie/musical the song was in. Some people are guessing obviously BS answers, like Full Metal Jacket or Avengers. Right now it's down to two, and he's asked for ONLY the two people tied to be guessing but everyone else is answering. *rolls eyes*

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting around online. Got to tie up some loose threads before the move tomorrow. Then match a published book with an AW friend's story idea so he can get a feel about how he wants to roll it out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

How'd the move go, Cindy?

I'm watching TikToks and relaxing....just heard the most ICONIC line in one about Death and her Mortal Companion, discussing Death's next pickup: "I understand American, but sometimes Amera really SHOULDN'T."

"I just go here!"

Right now I'm starting season 21 of The Voice and possibly rebounding from ex-GF.

SO my brother from another mother, "L," is a lesbian MAGNET. Most of his friends are lesbians. Anyways, he'd been talking about me to one of his friends, "M," who then asked to see a picture of me. Which he asked for, and I sent, and SHE said I was cute. Which immediately caused me to hide my face, as I do because I'm a bashful little bean.

M asked for my FB information so she could message me. He texted, asking permission to give it to her, I of course said yes. We've been talking all evening, and really hit it off. And she asked me to dinner tomorrow. *hides face* Even if we end up not dating, we're still going to be friends. It'll be fun to be able to hang with both L and M together.

"I just go here!"

How'd the move go, Cindy?
    it went good. i now live in a pace where I can get in and out without somebody helping me--no more high steps or iong-butt sidewalks (I have a bad back.)

What am I doing? Hoping my remote keyboard comes tomorrow. Bookmarking my sites. Fixing to go eat.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

it went good. i now live in a pace where I can get in and out without somebody helping me--no more high steps or iong-butt sidewalks (I have a bad back.)

What am I doing? Hoping my remote keyboard comes tomorrow. Bookmarking my sites. Fixing to go eat.
    Good I'm so glad!!!

Right now? I'm drinking coffee (YES I ate the required breakfast needed to GET the coffee), listening to Sarah Hester Ross via YouTube and piddlefarting online. Time change is kicking me in the ass. It always does. To add insult to injury, I woke up and found Sweeney Todd not calm. *head in hands* I'm tired, sore, and feel like something the cat dragged in. (No offense to Ella, or anyone's floofers.) I'm at that lovely age where my body is playing the "will we fly the Japanese flag this month or will we NOT?" game. Yeah this is for the birds....

"I just go here!"

Fixing to do my evening devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to take an after dinner nap, then do my afternoon devotions, and get some writing in now that my external keyboard is here and set up. YaY! I finished the first writing section earlier for a FB group. Tonight will be editing on A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.

i've settled in a bit more, getting used to my twin bed and new desk chair and such. I screamed all night with cramps in my back and thigh, but have had no repeat. The trip up here was something else. We drove through forests and wee towns and forest and little cities and around and a round. But we made it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to take a nap before writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished session 1 of my editing/writing for today. I'll begin the second later this evening.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished the second editing/writing session. Like lay down and piddlepart with my phone now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting on TikTok. And bequeathed my infamous pizza recipe to my firstborn.

Schmoo: How much garlic salt, oregano, and basil do I add, Mom?

Me: I dunno. Some?

"I just go here!"

Fixing to make my AW report.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting around, posting my November 12 thanks thingy on facebook. Fixing to watch ER on Prime Video.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to start my second writing/editing session, then watch an epi of ER on Prime Video.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening to Sarah Hester Ross via YouTube (yeah she's one of my favorites), piddlefarting online, and drinking. Finishing a drink I started: mango water with mango vodka, then gonna spike a Twisted Tea with more mango vodka....kind of like a Taco Bell mango tea but with a kick.

Got my hair shaved off today. I feel SO MUCH lighter!!! Ex-GF didn't want me to cut my hair, but once I dumped her, as soon as I got paid I got my ass in that salon and had my hair shaved. It's my usual cut, fades up to a bit of fluff on top and bangs. Yes, it makes me look gay. ROFL That's kind of the whole point.

I do have a blog post I've been working on for the last two weeks I really should try to finish. Topic is s*x after trauma. It's not been an easy one to write but one that needs written.

"I just go here!"

Right now, modding a livestream for my TikTok wifey and drinking. Off tomorrow, will need to sleep. Plan on catching up on Grey's Anatomy HOPEFULLY tomorrow. Need to do laundry but pretty sure we can wait till our next days off (next Sunday/Monday), or just do it one night during the week, probably Friday so I can go into my weekend with no chores. This way if the girl I'm talking to wants to hang out while I'm off, I'm available....*blushes*

"I just go here!"

Just got up. Fixing to eat lunch and then do some admin stuff.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got dinner in front of me...not overly hungry but haven't taken in ANYTHING all day, no food OR drink, and it's pushing 5:30pm Central time.....

"I just go here!"

Piddlefarting around. Fixing to start my third writing session for today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting around. Fixing to start my third writing session for today.
    Just all the best with the writing in the future.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.