Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,350 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Right now curled up in bed just finished on doing a tiktok series about someone close to me being murdered, manged to get a rice a roni cup down,not hungry today but hubby asked me if I ate the rice cup he set out for me. I may read or try to work on my book...

Fixing to do my devotions. I finished my Growing Up Buford article Bad Boyz yesterday and have more time to work on my book now, which I'm going to do later. Billy Estrella has reactivated into DEADco to save Carolina's life and tonight will be the show and tell between him and his SAC Aphrodite Miller Star.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Collapsed on my bed. Moved yesterday. Ended up switching rooms today. And then ended up rearranging my furniture....soooooo tired. Really need to eat but not hungry....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I feel ya, Ria. I've been writing. Now I'm messing around FB and FAD. Back to writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just had a smoothie hubby made me, been doing bed rest, my psych still has me on it as I keep getting up and doing things ,and getting overwhelmed, been doing diamond painting, watching the last season of Gilmore Girls, sitting up for a bit to mod and am about to go back to bed,

I didn't get to bed until around 6 pm this afternoon. Fixing to do my devotions and likely crawl back between the covers.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Enjoying the new to me changes to the forum. Just tonight noticed the new section of the board about the update back in November. Yeah I'm not the quickest sometimes. ROFL
    One suggestion....the messaging part needs updated. Not sure how many still use ICQ or AIM anymore.... I sure don't. I usually use FB messaging or TikTok.

"I just go here!"

You can suggest that via PM to Mister Josh. He handles tech stuff.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You can suggest that via PM to Mister Josh. He handles tech stuff.
    Sweet, I'll pop a message to him at some point today. Right how, roomies and I are crafting. I've got my laptop up to the wifi and ready to fire up the Cricut.....

"I just go here!"

Nodding off. Did I say nap time? I'll get back up in a few and write until breakfast and maybe after unless this cold gets worse.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got my masks done, got a request for a mask with a logo on it for a friend, so now I'm about to start working on that. Did blog on both the survivor blog and the DID blog, explaining my two-week absence from the blog.

ETA: Realized my ten-year-old printer is finally giving up the ghost. And it's not compatible with my Cricut Maker 2 (die cut machine) SO I'm shopping for a new printer. I've put this off for an entire year. I am terrible at making decisions.....

"I just go here!"

Messing around. Fixing to start today's first writing session. Didn't get much done yesterday because of location searches via Google Instant Street View and to and from directions for the crime novel. All that could wait, but my little bit of OCD won't allow it. Anyway, I found a lovely woodsy double lot for...um... something.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Grey's Anatomy (season 8, and yes I know what's coming), talking to my Wonder Twin via text, and piddlefarting online.

"I just go here!"

Messing around. I borrowed a Kindle KJV study Bible and read the commentary for Song of Solomon, Chapter 1. May or may not start today's first writing session. I'm hungry. Lol. At 2:30 am. Also wondering if Sissy is going back to work today. She had the second Covid shot on Thursday and came home with her arm all swollen up. She was sick later on, and she hasn't been back since. ((((Peeps in her bedroom)))). Yeah, she went. Bless her heart.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting here, on FB, on TikTok. Worked both jobs today. Freddy's damn near drove me to drink. But I came home and got to work my fun second job. I fulfilled an order for 2 PRIDE masks I had. One was the GM's boss who came in yesterday, saw my Pride mask, and asked about it. Another manager told him I'd made almost all of my masks. (Except for a mustache mask given to me by a friend.) He promptly ordered one from me. Color me shocked!

I am in the process of getting shipping figured out, and getting a printer to print the shipping labels (and for my die cut machine's "print and cut" feature so I can do even MORE). I'll also be getting copyrights over my artwork and designs so I can sell them. Of course because I'm a workaholic it will be a side biz, albeit a very FUN side biz. I've already told my GM he's stuck with me. ROFL

Yes, PK, I will cut you a special deal on those shirts you want. Once I'm fully ready to go, I'll get back with you to confirm sizes, colors, etc. Certain special friends get deals on my stuff because y'all supported me from the very beginning. *hugs*

"I just go here!"

Just finished morning devotions and updating my diet journal. Next is breakfast and then likely writing. Got to do laundry today or tomorrow.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished brunch.....like the stereotypical gay I am. ROFLMAO. No, seriously I did just finish eating breakfast and working on a cup of coffee. Listening to music and about to work on another wallhanging. Question is which one do I want to do....

"I just go here!"

Fixing to watch my "church service" video.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Talking on the phone to the bestie and niecelet (her daughter) and drinking a spiked berry Seagram's. I was listening to the Trauma Family Book Club book reading on TikTok before they called.

"I just go here!"

Helping Baby get to Kindle Cloud Reader to read my historical which I sent her for her birthday today. Fixing to eat a late supper.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Helping Baby get to Kindle Cloud Reader to read my historical which I sent her for her birthday today. Fixing to eat a late supper.
    "Dress Her in Chameleon"? We LOVED that book!!!!

We're off the phone and back to the Trauma Family Book Club meeting on TikTok. USUALLY it's at noon our time, but the woman who does it was on the road at that time, and pushed it back to 7pm our time. We SO want to get to 1K on TikTok so we can go live and dual live with her and discuss DID. We're at just under 600 now.

Our whole plan with our TikTok account is to help erase the stigma surrounding DID. Once we can go live, we think we can do even more to help. We know we can go live on Facebook and Instagram right now, with few followers. BUT so many of our followers on TikTok are systems themselves, and people WANT to learn about DID and trauma and how the two go together.

"I just go here!"

Glad you loved it. Hope she does too. Good luck with going live on TK Tok. I ended up going to bed instead of writing. Got a cold or allerging going on in my sinuses. Fixing to write right now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Glad you loved it. Hope she does too. Good luck with going live on TK Tok. I ended up going to bed instead of writing. Got a cold or allerging going on in my sinuses. Fixing to write right now.
    We did love it. Hopefully she does, too.

Are you on TikTok, Cindy? We are as "minimariaandthecrew." If you are, give us a follow. We try to caption our videos. And we're MUCH more open about our multiplicity there. Once we reach 1K followers there, we will go live with others and discus DID.

"I just go here!"

Nope, I'm not.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now I'm nervous as all hell. I've been talking to a woman for about a month now. I got up the nerve today to ask her out. And she said yes. *hides entire self*

"I just go here!"

Checked my text messages and found 4 from Baby. Two were about how she couldn't find DRESS HER IN CHAMELEON that I sent her for her birthday yesterday. She finally found it and almost stroked out when she saw her name (Renay, Ria) in the ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS. Lol. So there I was sick in bed and giggling. Going back to bed now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Checked my text messages and found 4 from Baby. Two were about how she couldn't find DRESS HER IN CHAMELEON that I sent her for her birthday yesterday. She finally found it and almost stroked out when she saw her name (Renay, Ria) in the ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS. Lol. So there I was sick in bed and giggling. Going back to bed now.
    To be fair, I too almost stroked out when I saw my name in there too.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    To be fair, I too almost stroked out when I saw my name in there too.
    Yeah, I thought about you when I got her "Oh, lordy, lordy" text. Haha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah, I thought about you when I got her "Oh, lordy, lordy" text. Haha.
    ROFL! Yeah. I KNEW it was coming, you had told me, but to actually SEE it in print....yeah.

Right now? I'm about to start working the second job. Got 2 orders for tumblers from 2 different girls at work, each wants one tumbler. So I'm working on that, sipping on a Diet Dr Pepper, and listening to a therapist on TikTok Live.

Speaking of TikTok, I'm on a quest myself to reach 1,000 followers so I can go live myself. I want to go live to educate folks on DID, continue trying to erase the stigma. I'm kind of doing that through a series of videos, but I really think I need to be able to go live. Videos you only get 60 seconds max, and there's only so much you can cram into that time.

"I just go here!"

relaxing in bed, going on two hours of sleep, about to go get my second covid shot, so glad when this will be done and I don't have to go for another shot, I hate getting them and I don't feel like going out today as I am having stomach cramps either from aunt flo coming in a few days or it's an IBS flare up.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    relaxing in bed, going on two hours of sleep, about to go get my second covid shot, so glad when this will be done and I don't have to go for another shot, I hate getting them and I don't feel like going out today as I am having stomach cramps either from aunt flo coming in a few days or it's an IBS flare up.
    They're talking about booster shots.

ETA I was going to eat dinner when BOOM I got a bad upset stomach. IDK what was up with that. All I'd eaten were two rotisserie chicken sandwiches early this morning. I'm off roasted chicken for the unforseenable future. I'm over it now, but still haven't touched my birthday dinner. Maybe much later.

Currently editing and adding wordage to A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now, piddlefarting and listening to music. I got an extension cord for the TV in my room only to find out it's not a smart TV and I'm gonna need either a Roku or a Firestick. Walmart up the street from me has a Roku for $25, so I'll probably just do that. I'd like to be able to access my VUDU movies on it, too, but we'll see.

I have the entire Harry Potter movie series, all of Madea's movies, and the first two Pitch Perfect on VUDU. Those are the ones I watch most and I've been using my phone. But I'd like to watch on a bigger screen, maybe curled up in bed on my days off.

Also I'm nervous as all hell about a date tomorrow afternoon. I can't really worry about what to wear until I wake up, because while right NOW I feel femme, in the morning I might not be. *sigh* Plus lesbians tend to move at the speed of light, and well, I'm not used to that. I'm a take my time and form a bond and connection with someone BEFORE hopping into the sack. So yeah to say I'm nervous is an understatement.

"I just go here!"

Doing admin work while waiting on breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nervous as all hell. She should be here in less than an hour. I've had a shower, but still need to get dressed. Outfit is laid out on my bed. Listening to music to hopefully soothe and calm me.

"I just go here!"

Trying to get a thing untangled on fb.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She texted she's going to be late due to the heat. She doesn't have AC in her car, and it's a 30-minute drive here. I'm not letting my cute outfit go to waste, though, I'm filming TikToks. Had a question in my Q&A box that was downright homophobic so I answered it with the TikTok sound, "I'm gonna need you to shut the eff up 'cuz nobody asked you, b***h...."

Basically it wasn't a question, it was a comment about how the military deserves a month and LGBTQ just a single day. Um, the military gets several days a month throughout the year, November is Veteran's month, May is Military Families Month. LGBTQ gets June for Pride and October for LGBTQ history. That's it. Now DURING June there's a different day for each orientation/gender identity. But again that's during June.

I'll tell you who deserves a month. And that's DID systems. We get ONE day, March 5. I only remember that because it's my daughter's birthday. And I don't usually observe it because I'm too busy celebrating HER. For all that systems go through to BECOME systems, yeah we deserve a month. May is Mental Health Awareness month also, and we personally highlighted DID on our TikTok page, but still.

"I just go here!"

I've been updating my link list, now it's off to writing land.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I gave up waiting and changed back into my comfy, super-genderfluid outfit I was wearing earlier this morning. (Men's basketball shorts, women's pink t-shirt.) She texted me about 2-ish my time and said it was so hot, the AC in her car wasn't working, and she wanted to wait until it cooled off a little before heading my way. I said fine. Didn't hear from her the rest of the evening. I finally texted HER and offered to reschedule, and got no answer. If she's gonna ghost me, fine. Whatever. But don't dangle me along.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to make my AW report--yes, after almost 6 months it came back up on my birthday. YaY. And then I'll likely mess around with my link site or write or vice versa.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished a late brunch, so late I didn't get my coffee. Listening in on a reading of The Body Keeps the Score by Bessell van der Kolk on TikTok and about to buckle down to my second, and more fun, job. I've got 2 cups and 6 masks to make.

Oh, and she texted me this morning. *rolls eyes* I'm gonna be the bigger person and give her the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. But don't think I won't enforce that the phones work both ways.

"I just go here!"

Just finished making a tumbler and six masks. All are for work friends. One girl ordered the cup for her stepdad for Father's Day. It reads, "Even though I'm not from your sack, I know you've still got my back" on one side, and "Happy Father's Day from the kid you inherited when you started shacking up with my mom" on the other side. I didn't choose the phrases, I was just hired to make the cup. ROFL.

The masks are all the same, and all of us girls are going to wear them when one of the guys gets back from opening a new store in Kentucky. He's rather misogynistic and VERY homophobic. Asked me why I "flaunted" my gayness. *rolls eyes* I just wear rainbow everything. To be honest I've spent most of my life in the closet, trying desperately to pretend to be straight. I'm done with all that. I'm here and I'm queer.

I was contacted on my day off by one of the girls asking if I can make masks to kind of play a prank of sorts on him. Which I did. Rainbow glitter fists on each mask, with the words "Girl Power!" over it in white, all on a black mask. She asked what I'd charge for 6 masks, but knowing the reason behind them I couldn't charge her for them.

"I just go here!"

Just finished my AW report--and glad to be back doing it. Fixing to do admin stuff, then eat breakfast. Likely start my first writing session after that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A little tipsy. Filled out the application for the apartment I'm already IN. Damn near wanted my entire life story, including my bank account. I was like....???? WHAT???? But gave all the information. As a reward for doing THAT I got a peach mango Natty Light that I of course spiked with Malibu Black (70-proof Malibu).

Right now, though, I'm moderating a TikTok Live. I mod for so many creators I've lost count. Sarah Hester Ross and her 1.5M followers is the creator with the largest following I mod for. (And I'm her ONLY mod.) She and I are friends, though, and I told her just today that one of these days I'll message her from Vegas and say I'm in town to see her and her show.

"I just go here!"

Billy Estrella and Carolina Allen are on the run, staying one step ahead of a rabid serial killer, right. Soooo, I had it written from the time Billy whisks her away from her ER doctor's job to a hidey hole in the jungle. But it just wasn't working for me. Matter of excess even for me. Lol. This morning a light bulb went off. I am currently writing the premise of those scenes while messing around on FAD and dear AW which just came back online on my birthday after almost six months down due to bot attack. You ought to go back and take a peek, Ria. It's v-bulletin like FAD but it has facebook reation icons and other good stuff. You might like the Developing the writing habit thread. Everybody is so night and supportive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Almost done with my first writing session. Plan on doing my devotions, eating breakfast, and then starting session 2.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I was sitting in here looking at photos on FB when Sissy comes tearing in. She heard something hit the floor in here and thought I fell. Nope. We're both a bit wild-eye. I used to feel doors slamming all the time and chalked it up to the man next door. And then it just stopped for a long time. Then a week or two ago I felt something pounding and footsteps. Tonight was the first time Sissy ever heard anything. There's likely a boring explanation, but it spooks me out anyway.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished a late dinner, scheduled the first dose of the COVID vaccine, and now about to design a couple of tank tops.

"I just go here!"

Just got up and washed a dishes. I need to add something to my grocery list but I can't remember what. Duh. Going to make a quick visit to AW. It's too close to devonion time to start my first writing lesson, so I'll eat afterward and then start writing, the Lord willing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I've been on a YouTube kick of late, alternating between Hoarders and the old A&E show Airline, so that's what I'm presently doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    I've been on a YouTube kick of late, alternating between Hoarders and the old A&E show Airline, so that's what I'm presently doing.
    I've been on a TiklTok kick AND a YouTube kick. As far as YT, I looooove Rhett and Link on "Good Mythical Morning." Jammiedodger has some excellent LGBTQ+ content. Christines Snaps from TikTok (and Snapchat) also has some funny content on YT.

ETA:

Also something funny happened at work today. I get to work, we've got ONE kid running front by himself. I grab a headset, jump in and start working. At noon, an hour later, the supervisor reminds me I might want to clock in if I want to get paid. So I go to clock in and get the error: "Operation not allowed. You are no longer employed."

I'm like, "EXCUSE ME?????" Supervisor says she's got no clue, and to wait for the assistant to get there in two hours and she'll figure out what happened. In the meantime, I'm not going any damned where, I'm needed desperately. Assistant gets there, and looks into the situation. Realizes where she effed up. She'd been trying to terminate another person, and she put in "M-a-r" and didn't pay attention before clicking "OK." And terminated ME.

I move to hand over the headset and say goodbye, and she laughs. "You're not going anywhere. Put that back on, I re-added you. You can't clock in or out today, I'll have to manually do it tomorrow, but you're not fired. We need you."

I looked at her and said, "You do realize I will never let you live this down, right?" And we both laughed. When GM found out, HE asked if I felt the love. ROFLMAO. I said I did, I loved him too, and rolled my eyes.

"I just go here!"