Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4282899091
Results 4,501 to 4,513 of 4513

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Created a banner for BTownBaby.com which hosts my blogs.

Now I'm going to get started formatting a chapter or three for my Dress Her in Chameleon paperback, then go on to writing/editing A Deadly Spill of Scarlet.

Writing the last chapter of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET. Just have to write the epilogue--if I decide I need one--and then I'll start the 3rd draft.

Yay Cindy!!!! Right now I'm moderating a TikTok live, sipping Diet Coke (no alcohol tonight), and got laundry in the dryer. GF MIGHT be able to come tomorrow to spend the night and I wanted to wash my sheets just in case. *blushes*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

OFF tomorrow. Drinking Ole Smokey salted caramel whiskey mixed with Fuji Apple Clear American (from Walmart), watching my favorite Basic Bartender on TikTok, and waiting for pizza delivery via DoorDash. It has been a WEEK, let me tell y'all. OMG. Six days straight at work is INSANE. By day six, I'm a slap-happy clumsy mess. Got to work today, and within five minutes of clocking in spilled an entire carafe of unsweet tea. *facepalm* Thank God it wasn't SWEET tea.....

Trying to decide whether to continue writing or quit.

Up from a much-needed 12-hour sleep thanks to a bottle of whiskey, brunch had (ham, egg, and cheese sandwich with salsa), and listening to Sarah Hester Ross' comedy special "It's All a Joke" on Spotify. I work tomorrow and Tuesday, and off Wednesday, so I'm planning on doing NOTHING but relaxing today. I'd already done laundry Friday, so I don't have to do that for at least a week or so. I should probably write today, I haven't written (or blogged) in a while.....

I'm messing around. I watched two episodes of Heartland on Netflix. It's pretty good. Sissy is on the market for a house. I want so bad to move back to Buford, but things are just too expensive there. Wherever. I'll just be glad to get out of this apartment, hopefully into a house with a larger bedroom than I have here.

Just finished formatting the paperback version of DRESS HER IN CHAMELEON and published it back to the ebook form, because I can't afford to buy a 300 DPI cover right now. Sissy's realter found a condo that she's going to look at tomorrow. It an almost 1200 sf flat--a whole lot bigger than this dump we're living in right now. We had talkied about moving before because the landlords just do not give two craps. Typical. She's been pissed at them since a possum got in the pantry, and they didn't believe her. They said it was a big rat. She had to swallow her fear, pull the dryer out, and snap a photo of it before they trapped it and sealed off the whole it was crawling in. That was about 4 years ago. Apparently, she's been saving her money since for a downpayment.

Editing and adding new wordage to the crime novel. Almost done with that part. Then I'll write as much of the end as I can.

Drinking, listening to Sarah Hester Ross' comedy special "It's All a Joke" on Spotify, and talking to both GF and bestie.

Yes I'm off tomorrow. My days off are going to be wonky for a while, so while I LIKE having my days off split, I'm not working five- or six-day stretches at a time....it makes it difficult to see my girlfriend. She's 2 hours away. I do have a 3-day weekend off for my birthday, although when I requested it I didn't put "birthday" as the reason. I just put "out of town." *insert evil grin here* Yeah, "out of town" at my girlfriend's house.

Sissy is off on Saturday and Tuesday, but she'd rather have two days in a row.

I've been binge-watching Chicago Med. It reminds me of an updated ER, though I still like ER better. Sissy didn't buy the condo. She said is was way big, but needed a lot of work, including a ceiling problem, so she passed.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Sissy is off on Saturday and Tuesday, but she'd rather have two days in a row.
    I would also rather have my two days off in a row, makes it easier to plan weekends at my girl's place. I may have whined about it to her last night and we're trying to plan for her to come to me Saturday afternoon, get me from work, and spend at LEAST Saturday night with me and all day Sunday. Possibly Sunday night, too, if I can get her up early enough to get me to work on her way home.

Fiddlefarting on FB. Trying to dig up 2021 children's books for Maverick. I found two and sent the titles to his mother to check against what she's already read to him. I'm buying nice sets of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn for the other three. Fixing to check out the part pages of the crime novel, but will likely wait about writing until after devotions, Wed. night video, and dinner.