Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474818283848592 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,150 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I've had Kindle Unlimited, but it was too expensive I thought. I have Amazon Prime for video and two day shipping, and with it you get Prime Reading. Your book is free on Prime Reading, because otherwise I'd have had to wait till i got paid today to get it. I usually buy from authors i know personally, like you or one other i know, or authors i read over and over.
    I thought KU was too expensive too, especially when I was already paying for Prime. I'll have to check out Prime Reading. Thanks!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I don't see it in prime reading maybe it was just for a few days, I have prime and do get prime books.

Right now, thinking about going back to sleep, I am getting about four to five hours a sleep a day and that's after being up anywhere from 18-22 hours, I am awake anywhere from four to five pm until 11:30am-3pm the next day.

Just finished updating my Info and my scene charts. It took forever seemed like because I had to record a big crime scene CSI. Tomorrow's charts concern a door to door investigation and are fairly detailed too. Right now, who knows? I miss my games. Haven't been able to find anything as quality as the ones I had.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finishing up Sister Act 2, or trying to. My Kindle Fire keeps falling offline, I think the fact that I'm across the house from the WiFi box may be the reason why. I'm in the corner of my room at my craft desk, so that's even further from the box. *shrugs shoulders* It is what it is, I just work with what I have and if necessary have my phone as backup although I prefer to keep it available for texting.

I'm also about to get back to work creating. I've got lettering for a sign that I designed earlier in the week that needs cutting, one canvas to do, and two 5x7 photo frames. Popped online to get on Pinterest for phrases for the two smaller frames. I have two phrases I LOVE, but I truly think they'll need bigger frames, at least 8x10 possibly 10x13.

I am NOT going to watch the Super Bowl today, every time I watch the Chiefs play they lose. I didn't watch last year and we won for the first time in fifty years. I'll follow online, bug Alexa for the score, and wear my Chiefs shirt and that will be that for me. I want my boys in red to bring that trophy home for a second time in a row.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Working the side hustle and watching "The Help." Our little thing is starting to boom. We just got an order today for 3 shirts AND a wall hanging, and another order we're doing a wall hanging first and the customer may want it on a shirt, too. So my two days off from Freddy's I was working on this. Which made for a seven day work week and I start all over again at Freddy's tomorrow.

"I just go here!"

Watching the impeachment trial, and wishing I can reach through the phone and beat the hell out of the scammers, I have had ten calls today in the last 20 mins

Just got home from work. Labor was high, i got off at 1:30. Wasn't really worth going in for but here we are. Roommate had a doctor's appointment at 2 so she grabbed me on her way and I sat in the car and played on my phone, catching up on the word games I didn't play last night.

I've changed my shirt and I'm about to start work again on the side hustle. I finished the 3 shirts, they're on my FB and TikTok. I still have the Proud Mom to design on a wall hanging first and that one will possibly be put on a shirt and sold as a combo. I also have another "Don't Ever Be Afraid to Show Your True Colors" wall hanging to make too.

"I just go here!"

Just got done with therapy now time to start some self care, going to try to go through some things in my room and get it cleaned up, as well as self care and a lot of water.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Just got done with therapy now time to start some self care, going to try to go through some things in my room and get it cleaned up, as well as self care and a lot of water.
    Hope you're doing okay today?

Right now I'm listening to BasicBartender's live on TikTok and designing for the side biz. She usually talks alcohol but right now we're getting her to Google stuff. Like had her literally Google GOOGLE, and the word "askew." (Turns your screen catty whompus.) NO we're not having her Google anything like where vanilla flavoring comes from or why chain saws were invented. Just cutesy stuff.

As for working the side biz....I guess Wonder Twin was right. I might be a workaholic. If I'm not AT work, running the drive through, I'm at home working the side biz. Or doing something similar (creating stuff) for others. But now that it's my side biz I am actually making money.

I just had an order the other day for three matching shirts that all say, "Sounds GAY I'm SO in!" And made $60. I split that with my roommate because she did buy some of the materials, and did the delivery. Since she's chipping in on materials, doing all the deliveries, and getting orders (marketing) we're splitting profits 50/50. Once we open up to shipping nationwide we can make more money.

Wonder Twin and I were talking yesterday and I'm very seriously thinking about finding a work at home job. I was originally going to find one part time so I didn't have to worry about transportation, but now I'm thinking she's right. Going OUT to work, as much as I love it (and my coworkers and managers), is putting undue stress on me because I'm constantly on high alert whenever I'm out of the house. I don't want to do this, but I think it's going to be better for me. Less stress, less chances of being majorly triggered, easier to handle body memories and flashbacks when they pop up unannounced.

"I just go here!"

I agree, Ria, working from home would be better. I am doing....well I want to say okay but I am not fine and not okay right now. Way to go on the shirts, let me know when you figure out the shipping Nationwide, as I told you I have three shirts I want made.

pk, you are in my prayers.

Sissy is dog sitting for her youngest daughter from tonight until Monday morning. So here I am all alone with a mean cat. Lol. Fixing to nuke dinner--a hot dog and a baked potato--and then get started on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just hope the best for you.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Thank you both, Cindy and London, and Ria, right now just filled out a car loan application, then going to go to the bank tomorrow and see if we can't get it approved right away so we can get a new car this weekend, ours is old and it's time to get a new one. I am about to curl up in bed with a book and read for a bit, hubby is resting with an ice pack his sciatic is acting up
    Last edited by pkstracy; 02-14-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Finished devotions, fixing to update my diet diary, then nuke some brunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Actually took a day off work today. Called out, faked sick, but really didn't want to go to work on account of it being "disrespectfully cold outside." For me to call out of work is HUGE I never do that. Yes, my boss DID call me "his pain in the ass," but he calls me that all the time, and I know he means it out of love. We're all kind of like a family there, which is going to make it SO hard when I find a full time work from home job. But today I didn't lie around and do nothing, though, I worked the side biz.

Roomie and I sold a chess set today and made $20 each, so that was cool. I got some stuff done. I altered my phone case, and put Black Widow's symbol on it and "Black Widow" in a font very similar to the old comic book (which ironically matches my Black Widow mask). I did two faux "test" cutting boards, one with my roomies' last name on it and the other with a phrase on it for myself: "It takes courage to grow up and become who you truly are." AND it's one roomie's birthday tomorrow so I made him a t-shirt that says, "All the right junk in all the right places."

"I just go here!"

aww Ria yeah I saw your case on tiktok, beautiful. We got our new car and I love her. I'll try to post a picture today, I just finished posting in pet peeves, about going to piano lessons again after not having a lesson since I was 12 thanks to my estranged dad, I am nervous and about to panic.

Losing yourself while playing piano should be therapeutic. Congrats on now doing it your way.

I'm fixing to nuke brunch and eat while watching a Sunday message on Bible TV. It's closed captioned, which is not only a blessing but an answer to prayer. God is good.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, he started me out as if I was brandnew and I am working on finger movement, not really notes yet, and I was in tears as I felt overwhelmed and broke down as I messed up a few times and kept hearing my NC (No Contact) dad in my head "You're so stupid, you're lazy, you aren't trying you cant do this, so I am going to practice tonight as hubby got me a Casio 88 key portable piano and coninue with lessons and also make that my therapy.

Don't listen to that voice. You are an intelligent woman who can do anything she sets her mind to do. I too have problems with the past cropping up. It's depressing and it's hard to shake off. Praying helps me. My faith in Jesus Christ is the only reason I can cope. Lose yourself in practice, knowing one day you will be rocking that piano.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, he started me out as if I was brandnew and I am working on finger movement, not really notes yet, and I was in tears as I felt overwhelmed and broke down as I messed up a few times and kept hearing my NC (No Contact) dad in my head "You're so stupid, you're lazy, you aren't trying you cant do this, so I am going to practice tonight as hubby got me a Casio 88 key portable piano and coninue with lessons and also make that my therapy.
    I hear voices like that too. I have to ignore them or someone else will drown them out. Music is the best therapy, IMO. You CAN DO THIS!!!!

ETA: right now I'm watching Knives Out with Wonder Twin. We start the movie at the exact same time and text during. This movie is like an updated "Clue."

"I just go here!"

Sitting around at work waiting to be able to punch in.
    I really don’t know how much longer I can handle the stupidity of this place....

I'm just waking up. Slept through the night, must have been more tired than I thought I was. I'm off Freddy's today but will definitely work the side biz after I make (and EAT) some breakfast. Yesterday was rough food wise, so I need to try to make today better. Also discussing Cricut [die cut] machines with my roommate. She wants one. Will make it easier when we eventually live apart if she has her own. Right now I'm doing all the cutting on mine and while I don't mind it, she's not going to want to drive over to my place every time she needs something cut.

"I just go here!"

Messing around until Sissy comes home from work so I can order my groceries.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Breakfast down, still working on coffee, updated my scrapbook.com gallery, and now about to get started on the side biz. Not sure what to start on first....

"I just go here!"

Waiting on grocery order and fixing to eat a snack.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Cindy and Ria, I can now play the right hand scale, without breaking down and without stopping, Ria I posted a Tiktok of me doing it, hubby is going to work with me tonight on the left hand, when I was able to do the right hand side without messing up and breaking down, I was laughing and cheering and felt so good and was crying happy tears. Right now I am jamming oingo boingo I haven't listened to music in months, I used to have it on everyday, I am feeling good today, I just hope it's not a manic episode, and it is actually a good day. May get some writing done, I have neglected my book, I just can't seem to keep at it, bipolar sucks.

I'll have to go check it out later. You can do it!!! Music is an awesome therapy, I think.

I'm making a shirt right now for myself. Shirt says, "I'm no Barbie but I'm HAPPY." If you follow Sarah Hester Ross on TikTok it's a lyric from a song she wrote. I'm trying to get permission from her to use the lyric on shirts for my business, quoting her of course.

Had a minor issue with Design Space, the software for my Cricut die cutting machine. It likes to log you out randomly. So I logged back in and at first I didn't see any of the eleventeen projects I had saved for my side biz and ya girl damn near had a heart attack. Once it loaded, projects loaded too so all is well.

"I just go here!"

Ria glad they weren't lost. As for me I just woke up and did a work out, hubby is working from home for a few hours, because I am not in a good headspace and he has an interview with another company, we were told that his company that he is working for now wasn't going to extend him due to budgeting, so he started looking for jobs and submitting his resume, well they changed their minds and want to extend him another six months, so he has to interview with them on wed, for another department. I am also waiting on my therapist to call, not a regular appointment but I had to phone in as I said before not in a good headspace,

Ria glad they weren't lost. As for me I just woke up and did a work out, hubby is working from home for a few hours, because I am not in a good headspace and he has an interview with another company, we were told that his company that he is working for now wasn't going to extend him due to budgeting, so he started looking for jobs and submitting his resume, well they changed their minds and want to extend him another six months, so he has to interview with them on wed, for another department. I am also waiting on my therapist to call, not a regular appointment but I had to phone in as I said before not in a good headspace,
    And how are you doing now?

I got home 2 hours ago to a plate of dinner waiting for me. Managed to eat most of it. That makes 3 meals today and a snack, which I know is normal but it feels like so much to me. I've been distracting myself with games and YouTube on my phone, I did today's selfie for the selfie to self-love challenge, and I'm about to catch up on the journaling prompts. I'm hoping this challenge helps give my self esteem the boost it desperately needs

"I just go here!"

Right now I am doing okay, am playing world of warcraft, and may try to go work on one of the books I am writing if I can focus long enough, Ria good job on the eating, I have been eating a bit more lately but not sure if it's because it's getting close to the time of the month.

Working on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chillin. Watching some ghost show crap on Amazon prime (one episode was about manson and there was a nice little cameo from our fearless leader 👍&#127995, wondering if my hamburger is thawed enough to mix up some meatloaf for supper.
    I just got back from the dentist. I’ve been having headaches/pain that felt like it was being generated from the tooth area. I was afraid I was gonna be told that I need root canal(s), but the dentist said everything looked good! So now I’m confused. Is the pain in my sinuses? My jaw? Me ears? Is it just headaches? I’m flabbergasted.

Sassy,
    You could have neck pain, I get that when I sleep wrong or my posture is wrong and will flare up a headache and or you could have TMD, aka TMJ

Right now I am doing okay, am playing world of warcraft, and may try to go work on one of the books I am writing if I can focus long enough, Ria good job on the eating, I have been eating a bit more lately but not sure if it's because it's getting close to the time of the month.
    Thanks, I'm definitely struggling though. Wonder Twin has been on me. She does it out of love, though, I know that. I usually eat more as that time approaches, too. That's usually EVERYBODY'S first clue it's coming. When I start eating like a normal person, and don't argue as much when told to eat.

Right now, I'm listening to Sarah Hester Ross on Spotify and working the side biz since I'm snowed in today. I tried to go to work, couldn't get there. So here I am at the craft desk working the other job. Personally, this second job does not really seem like work to me.

"I just go here!"

Just finished combining chapters. I had maybe 20+ (Some were waiting to be numbered), and I cut them down to 11. I'll start Chapter 12 during the next session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to focus to write, narrowed down the subjects for my book on missing people, Hubby just sent me a text saying his job wants to keep him on for six months more months, they just have to work out the budgeting. I am also watching Law and Order season ten, the original Law and Order.

Trying to focus to write, narrowed down the subjects for my book on missing people, Hubby just sent me a text saying his job wants to keep him on for six months more months, they just have to work out the budgeting. I am also watching Law and Order season ten, the original Law and Order.
    Good news about the job. Where are you watching the original show?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy, My husband bought me the box set for Christmas, wish it would air on streaming services, so hubby told me they are going to hire him for six more months they just have to see what kind of budget they have. Right now modding and shaking my head at some people.

Sipping diet tea. Fixing to game and then maybe sack out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So I just got up an update from hubby they want to hire him full time, permanently , his maybe new boss, same company, different department, just asked if he would be interested in totally transitioning over, he told hubby to give him the answer tomorrow when they have their meeting seems they have been trying to fill the spot since last August and can't find anyone who fits and is what they are looking for that is until hubby showed them he knew and can do what they want, keeps fingers crossed. Right now just vegging out doing some self care maybe take a nap here in a bit.

Great news! I fixing to do devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

That's awesome news! Did he accept?

Right now I'm watching Pitch Perfect, on cup of coffee #2, and getting started working. Popped onto scrapbook.com for a minute, and now I'm about to update my crafty blog. I don't know if I'm allowed to link it here or not so to be on the safe side, I won't. (It's not a sales blog as of yet, but I DO post about the stuff I make TO sell, if that makes sense, in addition to other projects.) But if we're friends on FB, message me there and I'll send the link.

It's been several days since I posted in here and something major has changed in me I want to tell y'all about. I presume it would belong here since it's literally "what I'm up to right now." I got a wild hair up my ass and joined a "Selfie to Self Love" challenge in a group on Facebook. Now if you've known me for five minutes you know I do NOT like photos of myself, and had been using TikTok to help alleviate my fear of the camera on me.

Well it was a rough five days for me, especially the "sexy" pic prompt. I redefined what "sexy" means to me, and after some atta-girls, managed to take the picture. I also managed to send it to the woman I've been talking to, and she LOVED IT. I finished the week, and have started to learn to love myself as I am, scars and all. AND my self-esteem is no longer zero. It's not quite at normal levels, but we're getting there, slowly but surely.

"I just go here!"

That's awesome, Ria! You rock!

Me? I'm taking a break from managing my FB business page and waiting for dinner to arrive. Then it's devotions and a Sunday night video and work on my next Growing Up Buford article Crack Junk Food. The first draft is done, but I'm going to revise at least twice more and let it rest until I decide to take another looksee.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria that is amazing, so right now they extended hubby's contract for six months, working in the new department, if it works out after six months, they will hire him full time.

So happy for yall, pk. Finished up my devotions and have been exchanging emails with the bank all morning to try to see why I could not access my online account. They fixed it. God is good.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Cindy, right now am waiting on grocery delivery and watching reruns of NCIS, it's supposed to be season 15 but they are showing an older one, may game or go back to bed, am on the depressed cycle of bipolar cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    That's awesome, Ria! You rock!
    Ria that is amazing
    Thank you, both of you. I feel so much better in my skin now than I did before. It really did change my life.

Right now, I'm watching "Bless Your Rank" on YouTube. Man named Matt ranks different things. Foods, drinks, and the one I'm watching now he's ranking bourbon. I don't think I have anything crafty lined up to do today, but I'm updating my gallery on scrapbook.com and probably going to add another blog post. I've been trying to blog on Sunday afternoons/evenings on both blogs, but I did something I hadn't done before craft-wise yesterday, and feel I need to blog it.

I just added a TikTok a couple of hours ago with my creations on it, and put that on Insta and FB, too. I didn't realize how much JOY depression zaps out of you. Pure joy for things you used to love, like crafts for me. I'd been in a deep depression since about the time of my split with my ex, or maybe before, I don't remember. I had stopped crafting altogether, only doing an occasional card or something if asked. And not enjoying it like I used to.

I realize now that when I moved here a year ago, it was the start of my climb out of the grip of depression. Fresh start, fresh town, fresh out of the closet, fresh everything. And now I feel like I'm completely free of that demon. At least with this bout with it, because I know it will eventually be back. It usually is. It comes in shifts and waves and cycles. But I'm going to relish feeling good and happy for however long it lasts.

"I just go here!"

That is great Ria, oh yeah depression zaps the joy from you for things you used to love to do, I used to love to write stories for hours and could even finish one, now I am struggling to get the motivation to write and I really don't feel joy unless I am manic phase of bi-polar, I used to have music playing all the time in the house, I go months without listening to music. Right now it's about noon, I just nuked a cup of rice a roni that is sitting in the microwave still, drank a bolthouse farms carrot juice and really don't want to eat the rice but I have too, I just created a tumbler page and binged watched the docu on the Cecil Hotel and Elisa Lam, then binged the one on the Nightstalker, they talk a little bit about Kenneth Bianchi in there, and I shudder everytime I see him or his name as he could be my dad's twin, they are related, second cousins, but rumor has it they are 1/2 brothers, two different moms same father, yes grandpa admitted to knowing Kenneth's birth mom and having well you know....with her.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 02-23-2021 at 06:14 PM.

I just found out that Goodreads has added DRESS HER IN CHAMELEON to their library!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD