Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1421222324253272 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Cleaning up after my cockatiels, what a mess they can make. My son asked for 2 cockatoos for his 13th birthday. I could not afford to pay 3 grand for 2 birds, so he settled for cockatiels. he is now 30 years old, his wife refused to take them when they got married so I kept them. They will outlive me.
    I didn't realize they lived that long.

I've been outlining Part One, fixing to take a break and go down, wash dishes, do laundry, and fix me a plate of early dinner to eat while watching Stranger Things.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching the new "Bones" drinking a cold one and staying inside. It's hotter than an asphalt layers ball sack outside.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Watching the new "Bones" drinking a cold one and staying inside. It's hotter than an asphalt layers ball sack outside.

Putting a "Gone Fishing" sign on my manuscript for a few. I've been outlining and editing for hours. I need me some down time. I might watch Netflix or play games or take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening to music on Spotify and contemplating going back to my book....for the umpteenth time this evening....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Back to outlining part one. I'm about 4 chapters away from part two, but I am also almost wiped for tonight. I might do one more. I am currently editing the second chapter of part three and would like my outlining to catch up to that part. Why didn't I start outlining when I began the prelude? Because I could not find a good format. I finally settled on a table layout, which is a bit of a pain in the butt, but it's remarkable in it's sequence:Part, Date, below those: Chapter, Setting, Characters, Summary, Outcome, Time.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cleaning up after my cockatiels, what a mess they can make. My son asked for 2 cockatoos for his 13th birthday. I could not afford to pay 3 grand for 2 birds, so he settled for cockatiels. he is now 30 years old, his wife refused to take them when they got married so I kept them. They will outlive me.
    I feel for you, I do. My parents had a menagerie of birds to include at some point,a cockatiel.Not a clue how it all got started but I remember the mess and the noise and the experience left me noooooo desire to have another..ever..lol.

I'm about to find something to watch on Netflix.

I'm deathly afraid of birds. I grew up in house with a chimney that didn't have thingy over the top and Sissy and I would walk in from school and there would be chimney sweepers flying around the living room and we go screaming out the front door.

I've been working on my manuscript again. Sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    I had no clue about these cockatiels when I bought them, I had a couple of parakeets as a child. We got very attached to them, but the mess isn't worth it. I put their cage out in May and don't bring them inside till Oct. If I don't spray off the porch everyday the chipmunks take over. LOL I have created a vicious circle.

Putting off mopping the kitchen and bathrooms. To hot to do much...hotter than a whore in hell.

Messing around.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Matlock dvds, Bought the series for my husband last Christmas along with Perry Mason complete series, He never started watching them until now. We use to watch them on tv, but with all the commercials every 2 minutes cutting it up, it was hard to follow..
    I'm amazed that without the nasty commercial breaks..We can actually follow the plot/storyline!!!

Gaming. Fixing to watch the last epi of Stranger Things.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing watching "Friends" but contemplating listening to music instead. My dad had his 80th birthday party today, I posted pics on my FB. My niece even came up with a hashtag for the occasion. ROFL. Came home from the party and curled up in bed to read. I'd been awake since 6am, even though my alarm was set for 8:30. Read until my phone got to the percentage where it's most likely to die suddenly, and put it on the charger.

"I just go here!"

Just ate dinner while watching the last epi of Stranger Things, which included plot hints for Season two. Can't wait. Will now probably nap and then get up and get going on my editing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching a flic and doing a couple of things that would piss off several of my Doctors. Momma went grocery shopping. She makes me stay home when she does this. Says I am a pest.

Skully, my man! I'm drinking. I have Svedka Strawberry Colada vodka and an Arizona kiwi strawberry drink as a mixer. It's not even 6:30pm here and I'm already good and tipsy.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Skully, my man! I'm drinking. I have Svedka Strawberry Colada vodka and an Arizona kiwi strawberry drink as a mixer. It's not even 6:30pm here and I'm already good and tipsy.
    Plain Svedka straight out of the freezer. ;-)

Oh yeah. Post button. Ima bit tipsy too.

Laughing at an image I saw on FB: "She jumped on her menstrual cycle and ran over my ass."
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Drinking chocolate milk. Wanting to read something. Wishing I had Twinkies.

AussieBec Guest
    Watching gilmore girls and getting ready to go have dinner with my family

Just finished the dishes, may do some gaming on my Nintendo 3ds.

Reading FAD, Just got done feeding a little baby squirrel who has been hanging around- He/she is so cute-
    We have a particular robin who stays around here as well as two chipmunks-
    I named one of the grey squirrels, Anderson-lol.
    So, everyday I enjoy feeding them...The chipmunks like the strawberry tops, but we buy lots of nuts and they all love that.
    Its silly I know, but I so enjoy watching them..

We used to hand a bag of peanuts on our barrier fence and watch the squirrels come running.

I may take a nap and I may not.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    We used to hand a bag of peanuts on our barrier fence and watch the squirrels come running.

I may take a nap and I may not.
    Our daughters always tease that the squirrels around here are the fattest things ..Well, we do have one that waddles when it walks, but not knowing if it is female or male, I excused it away with "maybe she's expecting?" Lol.
    We have a mcdonalds near a college here and we stopped one day to eat in the parking lot- and those squirrels had to be the largest and friendliest I have ever seen- They would come right up to the car..I just couldnt resist feeding them-
    Must be what the college kids had been doing as well lol.

I was walking to town one day and passed a tree that had more squirrel's in it than leaves. And they seemed to be looking at me. Scarry. So I turned around and ran back home, told mama (I was 40 years old, BTW) and she laughed her butt off at me. Of course, she would. She once kicked a wharf rat out of her mother's kitchen. It bit her big toe, but she was like Big whoop. Her daddy caught her out by the garbage cans playing with black widow spiders. I kid you not.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Black widow spiders ((( shudder ))) when I was kid I played with granddaddy long legs. There was a big ole blue jay that would sit on the railing of the back porch and quarrel with my daddy, I would put him in his wheelchair and let him get some sun. He would laugh at that bird, he told me it was his brother that was coming to get him. After dad died, I never saw that bird again.

Relaxing after housework,

Black widow spiders ((( shudder ))) when I was kid I played with granddaddy long legs. There was a big ole blue jay that would sit on the railing of the back porch and quarrel with my daddy, I would put him in his wheelchair and let him get some sun. He would laugh at that bird, he told me it was his brother that was coming to get him. After dad died, I never saw that bird again.

Relaxing after housework,
    Cindy you crack me up! Your mom sounds like my grandma, She wasn't afraid of anything! Rats...spiders..not anything..
    I cannot stand mice or rats! Ack!

Navillint, I do believe that there are signs like that before and after someone passes away...After my husbands favorite aunt died, We had lady bugs like crazy! After his mom died he was inundated with butterflies! Just him and no one else-
    He said "Its probably my mom" --- I said: "Butterflies?" Bats I could understand, (She was cold and distant) but not butterflies!

The only crazy thing we had around after mama died was my baby sister.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now I'm listening to music, cooling off after the hot walk home, and fixin' to head for the showers. I hate getting sweaty with a white-hot burning passion. I NEED to go right into the shower after. Yuck.

"I just go here!"

Checking out the forum before I leave work.

Just looking at some Yurts..Those things are just so intriguing to me...I would love to have one...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Just looking at some Yurts..Those things are just so intriguing to me...I would love to have one...maybe.
    I saw one on Tiny Houses or some show. I'd rather live in a tiny house, as long as there was a flush toilet and a bedroom on ground level. Or, ideally, a renovated bus, with a flushing toilet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting on Brittany's level 2 MRI results.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting on Brittany's level 2 MRI results.
    Hi Cindy, Sending positive vibes and well wishes for everything to turn out to be a healthy report.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi Cindy, Sending positive vibes and well wishes for everything to turn out to be a healthy report.
    The fluid is on it's spine, which might mean spinal bufida, a marker for Downs or another chromosome defect, or nothing at all. They are doing more tests now.

UPDATE: The fluid is a monstrous sac bulging from neck to bottom and will eventually absorb the baby. She says she is not going to let it go that far, because she can't stand the thoughts of her baby smothering to death. They did a biopsy and the results will be in Friday.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-26-2016 at 12:12 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching television when I should be in bed what with a looooong twelve hour shift tomorrow

Listening to music. Been a rough couple of weeks. I really need to get back into therapy but right now I just don't have the time. I just started my job two months ago and I really can't be asking off already, or rearranging my availability. Some therapists have evening hours, but with my issues I need about 24 hours to recover enough from the session so that I can function again.

As if all that wasn't bad enough...who walks in to Freddy's today but my ex's wife. I had my back turned, wiping down trays and taking an order on the second lane and I hear my name. I turn around and there she is. Can we say, "Awkward"???? Every single time she sees me she makes it a point to talk to me. I don't know if she's wanting us all to be friends or what, but sorry, I can't do that. I'll be civil, polite, and cordial when she and/or my ex are in my place of business because I HAVE to be, but friends? Nope.

My ex cheated on me with some blonde twit. After he apparently broke up with her, I have no idea how many others he'd been with, but he finally married a woman who looks similar to me: dark skin, dark hair, glasses, heavy. The first time I saw her, she asked me if I knew who she was. I WANTED to say, "Yeah, you're the bitch [my ex] got with to remind him of ME." But I held my tongue. Oh, well. Momma always said it was nice to give my old toys to others less fortunate.

"I just go here!"

Just did some dishes & gaming. Now enjoying a nice breeze by my window.

Modding, gaming.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    The fluid is on it's spine, which might mean spinal bufida, a marker for Downs or another chromosome defect, or nothing at all. They are doing more tests now.

UPDATE: The fluid is a monstrous sac bulging from neck to bottom and will eventually absorb the baby. She says she is not going to let it go that far, because she can't stand the thoughts of her baby smothering to death. They did a biopsy and the results will be in Friday.
    I am so sorry,Cindy. Sending her prayers and your family.

Put a pizza in to bake, taking a day off.

I am so sorry,Cindy. Sending her prayers and your family.

Put a pizza in to bake, taking a day off.
    Thanks, Nava.

Gaming and generally goofing off. Might take a nap. Now I want pizza. Maybe Sissy will bring home and leave me the leftovers. I'd ask for one, but she bought a few things for me yesterday and I don't want to put her out. Maybe tomorrow.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Got a pizza in the oven. Perusing FB, FAD, and a sexual abuse survivor forum. Went to the grocery store after work and bought some nummy nums in hopes to rekindle my appetite. I've averaged one meal a day for the last five days. I need to be eating better and more often.

Yesterday I skipped breakfast, ate lunch late, skipped dinner then today skipped breakfast in favor of sleep, and started feeling lightheaded right around break time. This has been my eating pattern. I didn't say anything to my boss, I just went on break when they told me to go. And ate. And I'm going to eat this pizza, too. If Hubby finds out how many meals I've skipped, he'll kick my ass. He worries about me.

"I just go here!"

Working on a new header for StarThriller.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Taking major league early morning dooks.

Reading "It"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Reading "It"
    I might read IT again soon. I mean I've just read it 5 times.

Thinking about a nap and hoping Sissy didn't forget my groceries.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching the training videos and taking the exams I should have taken when I first started at Freddy's two months ago. Because of my experience in fast food, my GM slid me right into hands-on training. I have been laughing my ass off at some of the suggested answers on the exams. I've been told not to watch the videos unless I'm on the clock, but I'm needed on counter or in drive through and really do not want to take time away from my post to do this. So I'm doing it at home, unpaid. I am okay with it.

"I just go here!"

I might read IT again soon. I mean I've just read it 5 times.

Thinking about a nap and hoping Sissy didn't forget my groceries.
    I'm reading it and I've got the audiobook playing at the same time does that make me weird? lol.

Things I'm picking up the Turtle on the box that Georgie recognizes but he can't put his finger on where (Is that Maturin?) and the character who got blamed for the death of one of the Gay guys went to Shawshank Prison.
    Last edited by TheDude; 07-28-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I'm reading it and I've got the audiobook playing at the same time does that make me weird? lol.

Things I'm picking up the Turtle on the box that Georgie recognizes but he can't put his finger on where (Is that Maturin?) and the character who got blamed for the death of one of the Gay guys went to Shawshank Prison.
    I love it when he makes reference to other characters and places. He also mentions characters from the books he's read, like "Where's Travis McGee when you need him?" (I don't remember which book. And in The Stand there's a scene with a cop from a bestselling crime fiction. I cannot remember which one or the author, but it was the one where the lead's wife was deaf.

I'm fixing to print up some note pages or a book mark about my best expression in serving Christ for the day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying this 'snack' our daughter wanted called Harvest snap pea crisps- I love sugar snap peas but I'm not real sure of what to think about these..IMO they are kind of bland.

Sounds nasty to me. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD