Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40808788899091 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,450 of 4513

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

I've heard that movie rocks. Fixing to snack on saltine crackers and peanut butter while viewing a Redbook slide about how some celebs just don't age.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I've heard that movie rocks. Fixing to snack on saltine crackers and peanut butter while viewing a Redbook slide about how some celebs just don't age.
    I have, too. It will be free on Disney+ October 6. I don't know if I can wait another 3 months after waiting TWO YEARS. Early 2019 they teased it, leaked cast and everything, originally scheduled it for a Thanksgiving release that year. Ended up being put off till May 2020. Pandemic pushed it back till May of THIS year, and it was FINALLY released Friday in theaters and on Disney+ for the $30 premier pass.

We got the bright idea to use it as a reward for eating 3 meals a day every day for a month. Food is a struggle for me, I have an eating disorder. Wonder Twin is writing a story of her own and I'm invested, and she's been dangling portions of it in front of me. I eat at least 2 meals that day, and get a portion of story.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

If you've got the dough, go. You only live on this earth once, and who knows what might happen in three months? We might get slaughtered by a billion bushels of disgruntled tomatoes or something.

Multitasking. Scratching the psoriasis on my back and editing/writing. I replaced black bureau agency with black ops because it sounds sexier.

Oh I wouldn't go, I'd buy the premier pass on Disney+ and watch it at home, screen-sharing with Wonder Twin if the service allowed. Only reason I'd go see it in the theater is if I met someone and we wanted to go on an actual, normal, "dinner and a movie" date. Because face it, NOBODY needs to sit next to me in the theater and hear me moan over ScarJo. *blushes*

I always loved to go to the movies. But since my total hearing loss, I've only been one time. That was to see subtitled The Passion of the Christ way back in the early 2000s. I'm fixing to eat heated up frozen peperoni pizza for lunch.

I still love going to the movies, and especially love going with Wonder Twin. We'll lift at least one arm of a chair and cuddle up together. I'm sure people think we're a couple but we're very platonic. If I play my cards right, I may have met someone who might eventually become my girlfriend.....

Fixing to do admin work, eat breakfast, and start editing and writing.

Started Orange is the New Black all over again....pondering blogging even though I blogged on both my mental health blogs just last night. I usually blog once a week.

Right now? Apparently landing myself a girlfriend. So I met this girl on Plenty of Fish earlier this week. We messaged back and forth on the site for a few days, and the other day exchanged phone numbers. We'd been texting back and forth the last few days.

I got off work early and was on the bus home and we were texting. She asks me to call her when I get home so she knows I arrived safely. So I do. And we talk for two hours. We're going to Pride here in my town at the end of next month. I'm in a college town so Pride is usually in mid-to-late August so the college kids can attend, too.

HER town, 2 hours away, has a WHOLE lot more they do for Pride and there's ANOTHER Pridefest at the end of September, two days before my birthday. AND Baby Girl's asking me what I want to do for my birthday....And she's thinking nothing of driving 2 hours to see me. Last girl lived maybe 30 minutes away and wanted me to give her gas money to come visit.

I've been ghosted so many times though I'm carefully guarding my heart in the beginning. I'm from the Show Me State, she gotta SHOW ME she wants me to be hers.

Right now taking a break from reading, I have been up since two am, got some house work done as it gets hot here I mean hot, yesterday at ten am it was already close to 80, today it's going to be the same, and we don't have AC...here in California, older built homes and apartments didn't have AC installed. I am wondering what it will be like to live in Boulder CO, or a town near there as we may be moving if hubby gets moved from contract to full time employee and if they don't allow him to stay here and work remotely, he said we would look into buying a home there.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

Fixing to start prepping DRESS HER IN CHAMELEON for the upcoming wheneveriz paperback.

Chatting with a friend via FB messenger. She tried to dig up the guy who intubated me in the ambulance when I sent into cardiac arrest 11 years ago today. She found two possibles. One is now a preacher in NC, and the other one killed himself a few years ago. And I'm also writing, trying to get my 1,000 word daily goal before I conk out.

Listening in on a TikTok live, talking to GF, drinking, and piddlefarting online.....

Listening to P!nk, fresh from the shower, and double checking my brand new YouTube channel. I've had YouTube for years to subscribe to other channels and watch music videos, but now I'm starting my own content. It's going to be mostly DID and trauma related. I want to go live and educate folks about trauma and DID, show them we're NOT crazy.

Ria, you are an intelligent, analytical, forty-something gal--and it's none of my buisness--but I'm old enough to be your mother, chick. Be careful around people you meet via the internet.

What am I doing besides being nosy? Balanced my bank account, updated my diet diary, check in on AW, blah blah, blah. Fixing to do admin work here and then get on my first writing session.

Ria, you are an intelligent, analytical, forty-something gal--and it's none of my buisness--but I'm old enough to be your mother, chick. Be careful around people you meet via the internet.

What am I doing besides being nosy? Balanced my bank account, updated my diet diary, check in on AW, blah blah, blah. Fixing to do admin work here and then get on my first writing session.
    Of course. Anyways I am REALLY good at reading people and I'm so accurate it sometimes scares me. I'm an empath, and can read people WELL. My YouTube thing is all virtual, as is my TikTok thing if I ever get 1K followers over there. *shrugs shoulders*

Of course I won't talk details about my own trauma, one I don't want to trigger myself, two I don't want to trigger anyone else, and three my trauma is my business and if I want the viewers to know, I'll tell them. So I discuss it in very generalized terms in my TikTok videos.

What am I doing besides laying out plans for my online platform? Drinking. Well, just starting for the night. Had the second Fauci Ouchie earlier today, and since my neck and shoulder hurt from a night of sleeping wrong, and tomorrow my arm will hurt from the shot, let's throw in feeling like crap from drinking for fun and games. Eh, why not? Only in your forties (and beyond) can you injure yourself SLEEPING. *rolls eyes*

Piddlefarting around.

Piddlefarting around.
    Yep, doing that too. Piddlefarting here and on FB while listening to Sarah Hester Ross on Spotify and drinking. Sent my baby girl a text letting her know I was thinking about her, she's working tonight.

Not as drunk as I'd like, but I'm a tad tipsy. Just finished blogging about dating and being a lesbian, posted it on FB and tagged my girl in it because I'd mentioned her in the post. I don't mention too many people I date in my blog. Especially by name.

My girl and I have tentative plans for her to come here this upcoming weekend, she wants to either be in town about the time I get off work and pick me up from work, OR be here after I'm already home. She'll stay with me until I go back to work Tuesday, when she'll drop me off at work and possibly meet my brother from another mother, who's as protective over me as my own brother was when he was alive.

We have definite plans to attend Pride here where I live at the end of August. KC's Pride is the weekend before ours, and while I'd LOVE to attend both and be part of Free Mom Hugs again, I just can't take off two weekends in a row. Nor can I take off for my birthday at the end of September, so we'll have to celebrate it the weekend immediately before.

I'm insanely happy, and we'll see where things go. I'm about to sign a lease where I am for a year, and won't be able to get out of it until it's time to renew the lease next summer, so we'll have to work around that until that time comes and I can choose to not renew it and move with her.

Fixing to do admin work, eat breakfast, do laundry, and get cracking on my Growing Buford article Crack Food. I hope it's a wrap.

Listening in to a foodie I've discovered on TikTok today do a livestream. This man reacts to cooking videos from all over TikTok, including Gordon Ramsay himself. I binged his videos for about an hour and found enough appetite to eat dinner. Also talking to Wonder Twin, and texting my girl here and there. She's working though and can't talk as much as she'd like.

Right now, I'm about 30-minutes post breakfast and enjoying coffee, early for me on a day off, and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. I had planned to catch up while I was off for 3 days, the season is now up on Netflix but I'm still on episode 3. So WHY am I putting up with ads on Hulu when I could watch it ad-free on Netflix? I have no idea. *shrugs shoulders*

Just finished lunch, and fixing to start my second writing session. I came up with a really spooky bit to add to the Prologue: DEADLAND RISING (Absolutely Miami).

I'm about 30-minutes post a late lunch, and still watching Grey's. Was talking to GF, but she's working now. Been doing a little online sleuthing, but unable to find anything.

My ex-MIL passed away over the weekend. I had ASSUMED it was Covid-related, because Schmoo's SnapChat story showed her with an oxygen mask. According to her FB page, she was in acute liver failure. I don't know if liver failure can be caused by Covid or not, nor do I know if she was vaccinated or not. She was a CNA for a long time and liked to throw that in everyone's faces.

Our last interaction was her verbally attacking me, which she did OFTEN (and physically attacked me a few times, too) and was the cause of me blocking both her phone number, her Facebook, and her SnapChat. I had unblocked her FB to see what people were posting on her wall, and that's how I found out she was in liver failure.

I have not been able to find an obituary for her, and in doing a little research on obits, it would seem you don't have to have one if you don't want to. I didn't know that. I thought that was just part of the funeral package since everyone else I knew who'd passed had had an obit. I have no idea if there's going to be a funeral or not. Wouldn't matter to me anyway, even if I COULD drive and get off work, I wouldn't go.

Fixing to do some admin work, update my diet/exercise diary, then nuke breakfast--2 eggs and some sausage links, and may eat the rest of my Concord grapes.

Drinking decaf and gaming. Fixing to take a break and do an admin thing.

About to resume work on the new novel, watching Orange is the New Black, and actually having a snack. I've still got the first one in the works, but the bug hit me for the second. Details on it are in the writing thread.

Waiting for breakfast to arrive. Sissy called in sick today.

Listening in on a TikTok live from a fellow system (person with DID), just finished dinner, and about to work on my second novel. I had planned to spend my day writing, but my boss had other plans. LOL

GM: *calls me around 9:15am* Did I wake you?
    Me: *Been awake since 8am* No....
    GM: I'll have to call earlier next time.
    Me: Not if you expect me to answer.

Yeah, I had to work today. I'm supposed to get either tomorrow or Wednesday off, but I don't see that happening. They can't spare me either day SO....*shrugs shoulders* Extra money for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Listening in on a TikTok live from a fellow system (person with DID), just finished dinner, and about to work on my second novel. I had planned to spend my day writing, but my boss had other plans. LOL

GM: *calls me around 9:15am* Did I wake you?
    Me: *Been awake since 8am* No....
    GM: I'll have to call earlier next time.
    Me: Not if you expect me to answer.

Yeah, I had to work today. I'm supposed to get either tomorrow or Wednesday off, but I don't see that happening. They can't spare me either day SO....*shrugs shoulders* Extra money for me.
    I always hated when that happened. The last time was the very last day of a weeklong vacation. Somebody didn't show up. So they called me. I got there and the no-show showed. And I walked out.

What am I doing right now? Writing, that's what, and waiting for my direct deposit to arrive at midnight or thereafter. I'm going to reward myself with a ring for sticking to my diet for over two weeks--Saturday will be three weeks exactly. I cut out all candy and bakary goods, chips, and stuff like that, cut my meals in half, and am sticking to a daily 1200 calorie budget.

I always hated when that happened. The last time was the very last day of a weeklong vacation. Somebody didn't show up. So they called me. I got there and the no-show showed. And I walked out.

What am I doing right now? Writing, that's what, and waiting for my direct deposit to arrive at midnight or thereafter. I'm going to reward myself with a ring for sticking to my diet for over two weeks--Saturday will be three weeks exactly. I cut out all candy and bakary goods, chips, and stuff like that, cut my meals in half, and am sticking to a daily 1200 calorie budget.
    He said he could pull me off the schedule either tomorrow or Wednesday, but upon looking at the schedule, he really can't do without me either day. I expect I'll end up being the very first one cut if labor gets high. *shrugs shoulders*

Right now, I'm watching Madea Goes to Jail and about to start writing.

1200 calories isn't enough, Cindy, that's borderline starving yourself dear. I can understand cutting out bakery stuff, candy, and junk food but the average adult still needs at the very least 1500-1600 calories a day, more like 2000. When I'm struggling to get enough down, I count calories with MyFitnessPal. I don't worry about macros, just calories and things like salt, fats, calcium, etc.

He said he could pull me off the schedule either tomorrow or Wednesday, but upon looking at the schedule, he really can't do without me either day. I expect I'll end up being the very first one cut if labor gets high. *shrugs shoulders*

Right now, I'm watching Madea Goes to Jail and about to start writing.

1200 calories isn't enough, Cindy, that's borderline starving yourself dear. I can understand cutting out bakery stuff, candy, and junk food but the average adult still needs at the very least 1500-1600 calories a day, more like 2000. When I'm struggling to get enough down, I count calories with MyFitnessPal. I don't worry about macros, just calories and things like salt, fats, calcium, etc.
    I am using MyFitnessPal and 12 hundred calories are supposed to be enough for a sedate person, but I do know that I can lose weight on a 1500 caloried budget, so I'll keep that in mind.

I am using MyFitnessPal and 12 hundred calories are supposed to be enough for a sedate person, but I do know that I can lose weight on a 1500 caloried budget, so I'll keep that in mind.
    With my level of activity what with walking everywhere and the nature of my job, I'm supposed to get 2300 calories down a day. I usually manage anywhere 1800-2000 calories a day. Even sedentary people need at least 1500-1600 calories a day.

With my level of activity what with walking everywhere and the nature of my job, I'm supposed to get 2300 calories down a day. I usually manage anywhere 1800-2000 calories a day. Even sedentary people need at least 1500-1600 calories a day.
    Okay. I looked it up, and you're right. I reset my daily calorie goal to 1450 and will eat more to get the calorie intake I need.

35. 08-03-2021, 02:25 AM

Okay. I looked it up, and you're right. I reset my daily calorie goal to 1450 and will eat more to get the calorie intake I need.
    Just looking out for you, friend. Eating disorders are no fun. Restricting like that is a surefire way to head down the path of disordered eating, which leads to ED. Which is where I am now. What I call "ED Land." I started restricting around age 19, it was my way of having SOME control over my life. Now I struggle with anorexia. I take it one day at a time, sometimes one meal at a time, and when necessary one bite at a time.

Right now? I've just finished dinner, watching Orange is the New Black for the eleventeenth time, and about to start a writing sesh. It got a little steamy last night and I had to step away from it, but now I need to go back and probably edit it a bit since I don't normally write erotica. *turns fifty shades of red* It's hard for me to write, but dammit sometimes the stories just write themselves and it flows out of me.

I got up to pee and saw a FB message and here I am on FAD. Going back to bed for a bit.

Doing my writing session.

I've about decided to retry out to Walmart grocery delivery. I'm not satisfied with instacart. I know it's something with all of them, but at least walmart is cheaper.

I consumed 1440 calories yesterday and will today, and I feel like I have pigged out. I don't even have a problem about not eating, either. Overeating is my bane. I've been on a diet for almost three weeks and I can already see signs of little weight loss (I don't have a working scale). What got me on this diet and will keep me on it is the fact that glutton is one of the 7 deadly sins. Laugh if you want to, but I am not going to praise God and commit one of those big boys.

Just did an admin thing. Fixing to go price items on walmart grocery, mess around, game, and then start my writing session.

What got me on this diet and will keep me on it is the fact that glutton is one of the 7 deadly sins. Laugh if you want to, but I am not going to praise God and commit one of those big boys.
    I'd double check to make sure there's nothing medically going on. I'm heavy and I barely eat. My weight gain came from:

1. Heredity. My biological family is all heavy. I was average weight until I hit puberty at 9-10. Once puberty kicked in, so did heredity and I started gaining weight. I thought I'd purposely gained some to keep HIM from touching me. But looking back over pics? Nope. I was still fairly thin at 11 and 12, AFTER it stopped. I didn't even retain weight when my kids were born. I gained 20lbs with each kid, and when they were born it disappeared. It had been all baby and everything that goes with it. The only thing I KEPT? The cup size. *sigh*

2. A cocktail of psych meds in my 30s to keep me from hurting myself and thereby accidentally unaliving myself. Besides the obvious sexual side effects, the most common side effects of psych meds? Weight gain. But they helped. I was able to deal with what needed dealt with and not hurt myself.

3. PCOS. Weight gain and retention is the least terrible of the side effects of this one. Women without PCOS only have pain/discomfort once a month. With PCOS? You have it twice a month. With ovulation and "shark week." I have it mild enough that I don't have facial hair like some do, but I DO have the pain.

I have lost about sixty pounds this year, but I'll be the first to admit it has not been the right way. I've let the eating disorder win more than it should have. *hangs head* Today lunch was a struggle, but I managed a snack. There's a reason my best friend will send three distinct texts every day, along with what we regularly text about: "Breakfast?" "Lunch?" "Dinner?"

Right now? I'm listening to music and about to get my trash together and ready to go out in the morning on my way to work. Tomorrow night after work, I'm getting my hair cut then have a few chores around the house to do before my girlfriend comes Saturday. *blushes*

I am fat because I stuff my face. I lose weight when I diet. The only time I have been where I could not eat was when I had dangerous infections.

I'm doing devotions and came over here to make sure I wasn't being snarky, Maria, in my last post. I love you, you know that.

I'm doing devotions and came over here to make sure I wasn't being snarky, Maria, in my last post. I love you, you know that.
    I love you, too. Disordered eating is no joke. I struggle with it every day. *hugs*

Right now, I'm watching Married With Children on Hulu and just starting to drink. Diet Pepsi and cherry vodka. I'm FINALLY off. Just came off 6 days straight. I got called in Monday, was promised either Tuesday or Wednesday off, but that didn't happen.

I love you, too. Disordered eating is no joke. I struggle with it every day. *hugs*

Right now, I'm watching Married With Children on Hulu and just starting to drink. Diet Pepsi and cherry vodka. I'm FINALLY off. Just came off 6 days straight. I got called in Monday, was promised either Tuesday or Wednesday off, but that didn't happen.
    This is about the length of time I start backsliding my diet, but so far I don't feel that coming on. I'm doing pretty good. Prayer is powerful and God is good all the time.

Right now, I'm fixing to nuke breakfast, then do some admin work on FAD and this and that.

This is about the length of time I start backsliding my diet, but so far I don't feel that coming on. I'm doing pretty good. Prayer is powerful and God is good all the time.

Right now, I'm fixing to nuke breakfast, then do some admin work on FAD and this and that.
    It was through disordered eating I lost about 60lbs without trying. Work days, I manage 3 small meals a day. I probably SHOULD be trying for 4-6 meals OR the three meals plus two snacks since they ARE so small. Think the size you would give an eight-year-old. Days off? 2 of my small meals and struggle to get a snack in, sometimes just one larger meal and maybe a snack. I have a pair of denim shorts that didn't fit at all last summer, couldn't get them past my thighs. This summer? They're a little loose.

Just finished dinner and working on my novel. I did end up cutting a straight sex scene out, because it was too uncomfortable for me to write it.

ETA: I am the luckiest girl in the WORLD. We're drinking. TOLD GF this, and added, "If there's anything you want to know, now's the time to ask." And she did. And we answered. AND SHE'S STILL SUPPORTIVE!!!!! I think we're falling in love......

Writing, nodding off, and fixing to crack open my second Diet Coke for today. I've cut down on cola and started drinking Publix Diet Brewed iced tea for months now.

Writing and watching SVU.

Got a ham sammie wating on me to run get a slice of ham to slip inside it when I finish messing around on the web. I did a bit of admin work, got to update MyFitnessPaul--yes, I'm still hanging on and doing well except the late night a 57 blood glucose level woke me up (120 is a good high normal and 70 is low normal. When mine drops to 90, I start feeling nervous. So I jumped up and ate peanut butter and saltine crackers and drank some regular cherry Coke. Orange juice does not lift it quickly enough for me. You have no idea how it feels to have your blood sugar drop that low. Anyway, whatever. It's not what you eat in one day, it's what you eat every day. I'm being more careful about my insulin intake vs how much I consume--I have a doctor's approval to do that.

Eating a late dinner and listening in on a TikTok live with The Trauma Lady. I'll probably write a little more before bed. I did cut the straight sex scene, but DID add a....um....well....a self discovery scene.

Up at early o'clock, messing around before I work on my crime novel until devotional time. I don't read or write illicit sex. I do create high romance between memorable couples who do push the envelope. I was going to let Billy and Carolina get it on off the page, but nixed it.