Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42828990919293 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,550 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Created a banner for BTownBaby.com which hosts my blogs.

Now I'm going to get started formatting a chapter or three for my Dress Her in Chameleon paperback, then go on to writing/editing A Deadly Spill of Scarlet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Writing the last chapter of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET. Just have to write the epilogue--if I decide I need one--and then I'll start the 3rd draft.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yay Cindy!!!! Right now I'm moderating a TikTok live, sipping Diet Coke (no alcohol tonight), and got laundry in the dryer. GF MIGHT be able to come tomorrow to spend the night and I wanted to wash my sheets just in case. *blushes*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

OFF tomorrow. Drinking Ole Smokey salted caramel whiskey mixed with Fuji Apple Clear American (from Walmart), watching my favorite Basic Bartender on TikTok, and waiting for pizza delivery via DoorDash. It has been a WEEK, let me tell y'all. OMG. Six days straight at work is INSANE. By day six, I'm a slap-happy clumsy mess. Got to work today, and within five minutes of clocking in spilled an entire carafe of unsweet tea. *facepalm* Thank God it wasn't SWEET tea.....

"I just go here!"

Trying to decide whether to continue writing or quit.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Up from a much-needed 12-hour sleep thanks to a bottle of whiskey, brunch had (ham, egg, and cheese sandwich with salsa), and listening to Sarah Hester Ross' comedy special "It's All a Joke" on Spotify. I work tomorrow and Tuesday, and off Wednesday, so I'm planning on doing NOTHING but relaxing today. I'd already done laundry Friday, so I don't have to do that for at least a week or so. I should probably write today, I haven't written (or blogged) in a while.....

"I just go here!"

I'm messing around. I watched two episodes of Heartland on Netflix. It's pretty good. Sissy is on the market for a house. I want so bad to move back to Buford, but things are just too expensive there. Wherever. I'll just be glad to get out of this apartment, hopefully into a house with a larger bedroom than I have here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished formatting the paperback version of DRESS HER IN CHAMELEON and published it back to the ebook form, because I can't afford to buy a 300 DPI cover right now. Sissy's realter found a condo that she's going to look at tomorrow. It an almost 1200 sf flat--a whole lot bigger than this dump we're living in right now. We had talkied about moving before because the landlords just do not give two craps. Typical. She's been pissed at them since a possum got in the pantry, and they didn't believe her. They said it was a big rat. She had to swallow her fear, pull the dryer out, and snap a photo of it before they trapped it and sealed off the whole it was crawling in. That was about 4 years ago. Apparently, she's been saving her money since for a downpayment.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Editing and adding new wordage to the crime novel. Almost done with that part. Then I'll write as much of the end as I can.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking, listening to Sarah Hester Ross' comedy special "It's All a Joke" on Spotify, and talking to both GF and bestie.

Yes I'm off tomorrow. My days off are going to be wonky for a while, so while I LIKE having my days off split, I'm not working five- or six-day stretches at a time....it makes it difficult to see my girlfriend. She's 2 hours away. I do have a 3-day weekend off for my birthday, although when I requested it I didn't put "birthday" as the reason. I just put "out of town." *insert evil grin here* Yeah, "out of town" at my girlfriend's house.

"I just go here!"

Sissy is off on Saturday and Tuesday, but she'd rather have two days in a row.

I've been binge-watching Chicago Med. It reminds me of an updated ER, though I still like ER better. Sissy didn't buy the condo. She said is was way big, but needed a lot of work, including a ceiling problem, so she passed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Sissy is off on Saturday and Tuesday, but she'd rather have two days in a row.
    I would also rather have my two days off in a row, makes it easier to plan weekends at my girl's place. I may have whined about it to her last night and we're trying to plan for her to come to me Saturday afternoon, get me from work, and spend at LEAST Saturday night with me and all day Sunday. Possibly Sunday night, too, if I can get her up early enough to get me to work on her way home.

"I just go here!"

Fiddlefarting on FB. Trying to dig up 2021 children's books for Maverick. I found two and sent the titles to his mother to check against what she's already read to him. I'm buying nice sets of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn for the other three. Fixing to check out the part pages of the crime novel, but will likely wait about writing until after devotions, Wed. night video, and dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Taking a breather. Got home from work about twenty minutes till seven, get a text ten minutes later that my grocery delivery will arrive at 7:40pm (my time). Great, I figured I had time for a quick shower. NOPE. Was butt-azz nekked in my room at 7:05, fresh from the shower and about to get dressed when they come knocking on my door. *facepalm* I threw on my clothes and ran to the door....only to find the delivery GIRL is cute as all heck and my gaydar went off. I'm taken. I'm taken. I'm taken.

ANYWAY.....finished putting everything away, Ella watched me rotate her cans of cat food so they're first in, first out, and looked at me like I'd grown a second head. Methinks I've worked in foodservice a BIT too long. LOL. Still gotta vaccuum my room which won't take but 5 minutes, and throw a load of laundry in. Planning on just ordering in dinner, ain't no way I'm gonna have the energy to cook. Besides I'll be cooking for my girl while she's here.

"I just go here!"

Editing the second draft and making notes for the second.

I am so excited! I hope it's not for nothing.

Brittany found a house for us! It's not as large as the condo Sissy turned down this week, but who cares? It has three bedrooms, but only one bath. But. We can work around that. Sissy sent her ex SIL the realter a text about it and is waiting for a reply. And. When we buy a house, Brittany and her sister Karen are going to buy me a new bedroom suite and a desk.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

16. 09-18-2021, 02:35 AM

Editing the second draft and making notes for the second.

I am so excited! I hope it's not for nothing.

Brittany found a house for us! It's not as large as the condo Sissy turned down this week, but who cares? It has three bedrooms, but only one bath. But. We can work around that. Sissy sent her ex SIL the realter a text about it and is waiting for a reply. And. When we buy a house, Brittany and her sister Karen are going to buy me a new bedroom suite and a desk.
    That's AWESOME, Cindy!!! SO happy for you!!!!

Right now I'm waiting on GF to get off work and be on her way to me. I'm piddlefarting online and listening to Sarah Hester Ross' "It's All a Joke" comedy special on Spotify. (If anyone wants a good laugh at some raunchy humor, go look her up. She's hysterical!)

I am usually off Sundays and Mondays, but lately my schedule has been catty-whompus and I work Monday. SO GF is coming tonight and staying from tonight through Monday morning when I'll make us breakfast before she drops me at work on her way home. My schedule being so catty-whompus has REALLY messed with my time with my GF. She's begging me to move in with her, but I've only known her for like 2 months. I am NOT a U-Haul lesbian, or a lesbian who moves in with a girlfriend ASAP. NOPE. Besides I am in the midst of signing a lease here until July, 2022. So we'll take turns visiting each other.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    That's AWESOME, Cindy!!! SO happy for you!!!!

I am usually off Sundays and Mondays, but lately my schedule has been catty-whompus and I work Monday. SO GF is coming tonight and staying from tonight through Monday morning when I'll make us breakfast before she drops me at work on her way home. My schedule being so catty-whompus has REALLY messed with my time with my GF. She's begging me to move in with her, but I've only known her for like 2 months. I am NOT a U-Haul lesbian, or a lesbian who moves in with a girlfriend ASAP. NOPE. Besides I am in the midst of signing a lease here until July, 2022. So we'll take turns visiting each other.
    Smart move, Ria, no pun intended.

That house was the pits inside. So. Her realtor found another one 31 minutes north of here yesterday. They had a look today, and she bought it! It's bigger than this apartment. It's in the country, but not isolated. One bathroom. Uhhhh. But we'll work it out. I'm excited! We may be moved in my November.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Smart move, Ria, no pun intended.

That house was the pits inside. So. Her realtor found another one 31 minutes north of here yesterday. They had a look today, and she bought it! It's bigger than this apartment. It's in the country, but not isolated. One bathroom. Uhhhh. But we'll work it out. I'm excited! We may be moved in my November.
    That's awesome!!!!

And yeah, I'm taking this relationship VERY slowly. Not jumping to move in, we're taking bedroom stuff VERY slowly, too, I've been through too much.

GF never made it. She's STILL at work. That happens sometimes when you work in home health care. Your replacement never shows up. Next weekend I'm off for my birthday, and aside from a 7pm Zoom meeting about trauma support group Friday evening, the rest of the weekend is MINE. Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday.

So right now I'm trying to figure out if this game I want to download off Steam to play is the real full chapter of the game or just a demo.... I finished Undertale several times over, and the next chapters are Delta Rune chapters one and two. Two JUST came out the other day, but I still need to finish One, it was on my other laptop that had gotten stolen, and I'd never had a chance to download it on this one. Had a minor issue with my controller, but figured a workaround.

"I just go here!"

The owner didn't accept her offer, but she accepted their counter. YaY! She meets the inspector tomorrow.

Just burned 200 calories via a 20 minute workout mix of weighted and unweighted exercises. That's 200 more calories on today's budget, but I'm not going to use then except in an emergency ala blood glucose dive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just discovered Bud Light's fall seltzer line: toasted marshmallow, pumpkin spice, apple crisp, and maple pear. Uhhhhh....pumpkin spice + alcohol = VERY Happy Ria....

"I just go here!"

Ala house inspection: somethings afoul aboul about the furnace in the crawl space. The realter is in negotiations with the owner about them footing the bill or lowering the price. And so it goes.

Did my workout.

Made a list of things I'm taking with me when we move and tossing

I took an afternoon nap, but I'm still sleeping. Good thing I did a writing session earlier today because I might hit the shucks early.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now, I'm drinking so I'll SLEEP. "Apple crisp" Bud Light seltzer spiked with vanilla vodka. YES I know where artificial vanilla comes from, I'm trying NOT to think about that.

I've dealt with a bunch of bullshit this week. (My week is cattywhompus, I worked Monday and Tuesday [today], off Wednesday, and work Thursday and Friday before being off for a 3-day weekend for my birthday.) BUT yesterday I had a guest ask me, "What are cheese fries?" And I'M like, "Do NOT be a bitch,do NOT be a bitch, do NOT be a bitch...BE NICE....." And today? I had a guest order a veggie burger.....and ADD BACON. If you're ordering a veggie burger, you're vegetarian (or vegan), so to ADD BACON DEFEATS THE PURPOSE. *facepalm* I literally cannot even every single DAY.....

"I just go here!"

Gaming. Delta Rune Chapter One.

"I just go here!"

Fiddlefarting around. At a late lunch after my order grocery order arribed. Might take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking, listening in on a TikTok live, and contemplating a snack....I'd eaten dinner about six hours ago, and when I drink I usually eat at least a snack either before or during.

This birthday weekend sucks. I broke up with GF yesterday, as was evident by my post in the vent thread. I got tired of having my hopes raised and then at the last minute dashed. Thanks to a song by my favorite TikToker (which I'll link if asked), I realized I loved myself enough to know I deserve better. I deserve a woman who will move heaven and earth to be with me. So I told GF, "You know what? I can't do this anymore." And broke up with her.

"I just go here!"

I've got insomnia. I've slept around two hours since Friday afternoon sometime.

We got the house. Closing is around the end of October. We may move in November. It's a cottage style house down a little country lane neighborhood in a town with a population less than 8,000 people. Compared to Dawg Town's 100,000+, that's a big change for us.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Browsing for bedroom/office stuff for my new room. I'm going to go with those bamboo TV tray tables, then buy two more or something else to use for books and drinks and stuff at my desk. I'll need curtains, unless Sissy wants to buy blinds, which is okay, but I would still like to have curtains if she's willing to hang them. I can't, being too short for one thing. If she decides to buy all the curtains like she did when we lived in another city, I want white curtains or some color that will match the BoHo quilt and shams I picked out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting around while waiting for my direct deposit so I can pay bills and order a Christmas gift.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Doctor Warp Guest
    Listening to a podcast Something To Wrestle With

Doing admin work while waiting for dinner to arrive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching last night's Grey's Anatomy and piddlefarting online. Two minutes in, I said, "YOU DUMBASS." Won't spoil it, though.

TikTok friend got hold of me earlier this evening and asked me to be a guest on her podcast she's recording Sunday evening. She does a true crime podcast and the topic for this episode is Billy Milligan, the man with DID who was found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity. I don't know if he has a thread here or not, I hadn't even looked. (Had to update y'all on the Miss E situation over in the vent thread.)

But I make it VERY clear on TikTok that I am ALWAYS more than willing to discuss DID in any concept. Whether it be in a true crime sense, about the Billy Milligan case (or other cases), or by explaining how DID develops and works. My goal on the platform has never changed. I want to educate folks about DID and trauma response.

"I just go here!"

Just wrapped the 2nd draft of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET! WooooHoooo. I'm going to let it rest until Monday then begin the 3rd round.

Beginning today, I will dedicate every Saturday to working on my next book, another Billy Estrella crime novel set in my hometown.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Been up for almost 3 hours now. It's just gone 7am my time. Woke at 4-ish, couldn't go back to sleep. So piddlefarted on TikTok.

HyVee Aisles Online shopper starts texting me at 6am with substitutions for my order. Now I purposely went in and chose my own substitutes for everything important, like shredded canned food for Ella rather than pate, types of cheese and deli meat for me, etc. And I did this because when I do Saturday morning delivery, I always choose the first time slot: 8am-9am. My ride to work shows up about 10:45, and this ensures I get ready for work, groceries put away, breakfast had, and coffee made before he gets here.

SO. My intention is to sleep till about 7:30, and wait for the text telling me an approximate delivery time. When I choose my time that early, they shop it early and text ME with substitutions. Last time I slept through the texts, so this time I chose my own. Which my shopper has clearly ignored. Also put a note in for the shopper about the cat food: "Any flavor is fine but no pate please." Ella will eat any flavor wet food but she will NOT TOUCH pate. Don't know why. *Shrugs shoulders*

I'm glad I'm off tomorrow and Monday, I'll catch up on my sleep then.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to eat breakfast while watching Chicago Med on Netflix.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Been write most of the day. Ate dinner. Fixing to climb back in the saddle and likely write until midnight.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Home from work, was raining so I ended up looking like a drowned rat. Ended up taking a shower. I had to go exchange something at HyVee after work, luckily they let me do an even exchange. When I was making my grocery order for this morning, I felt that ick I feel right before I raise the Japanese flag. (Think about it. You'll get it.) So I added what I needed to the order, because I didn't think I'd get a chance to go get it in person like I usually do.

Grocery order comes this morning. Everything is in bags, EXCEPT my....ahem...."feminine stuff." Now I KNOW my shopper was a guy, because I had already pre-chosen substitutes for almost everything so I could sleep until at LEAST 7-ish, and STILL he texted me starting at 6am about substitutes. (And I got a notification with the name of my shopper/driver.) First of all, this poor man carried that box up the stairs without a bag. Ex-hubs would NOT have.

Second....HE GRABBED THE WRONG THING. He grabbed....well...disposable underwear for when Sweeney Todd's not calm. Now I may have lost 60lbs, but I am STILL a fluffy gal and baby got BACK. Those things ain't gonna work for me. So I took them and the receipt with me to work (in my backpack) and after work went to exchange them. Luckily it was a girl working customer service, and we had a good laugh over some guys not understanding feminine hygiene products.

In other news....ya girl is DEFINITELY gonna be on a true crime podcast!!!! We record tomorrow afternoon, just after lunchtime my time. The topic this week is the Billy Milligan case. (I can't remember if I mentioned that elsewhere or not.) Anyway he was the guy who was found not guilty of murder due to reason of insanity. Reason of insanity was he has DID. I'm on the podcast as the guest system. I'm so nervous, but it's going to be audio only, no video. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links in here or not, so I'll err on the side of caution and NOT unless specifically told I can.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Home from work, was raining so I ended up looking like a drowned rat. Ended up taking a shower. I had to go exchange something at HyVee after work, luckily they let me do an even exchange. When I was making my grocery order for this morning, I felt that ick I feel right before I raise the Japanese flag. (Think about it. You'll get it.) So I added what I needed to the order, because I didn't think I'd get a chance to go get it in person like I usually do.

Grocery order comes this morning. Everything is in bags, EXCEPT my....ahem...."feminine stuff." Now I KNOW my shopper was a guy, because I had already pre-chosen substitutes for almost everything so I could sleep until at LEAST 7-ish, and STILL he texted me starting at 6am about substitutes. (And I got a notification with the name of my shopper/driver.) First of all, this poor man carried that box up the stairs without a bag. Ex-hubs would NOT have.

Second....HE GRABBED THE WRONG THING. He grabbed....well...disposable underwear for when Sweeney Todd's not calm. Now I may have lost 60lbs, but I am STILL a fluffy gal and baby got BACK. Those things ain't gonna work for me. So I took them and the receipt with me to work (in my backpack) and after work went to exchange them. Luckily it was a girl working customer service, and we had a good laugh over some guys not understanding feminine hygiene products.

In other news....ya girl is DEFINITELY gonna be on a true crime podcast!!!! We record tomorrow afternoon, just after lunchtime my time. The topic this week is the Billy Milligan case. (I can't remember if I mentioned that elsewhere or not.) Anyway he was the guy who was found not guilty of murder due to reason of insanity. Reason of insanity was he has DID. I'm on the podcast as the guest system. I'm so nervous, but it's going to be audio only, no video. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links in here or not, so I'll err on the side of caution and NOT unless specifically told I can.
    If it's ad-free and you aren't selling anything, why not? I mean, it's no different than me slapping my websites on my siggy or members posting links to info in their posts. Go for it.

I've been writing most of the day and night, revising three Growing Up Buford articles.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

If it's ad-free and you aren't selling anything, why not? I mean, it's no different than me slapping my websites on my siggy or members posting links to info in their posts. Go for it.

I've been writing most of the day and night, revising three Growing Up Buford articles.
    I do not know if her blog is monetized or not, I DO know it is NOT selling anything. She discusses different true crime cases, a different crime each episode. Because this one will involve discussing DID, we've been invited on. So if I posted it, I'd either post it in this thread or on the Police Blotter forum, unless we have a thread for podcasts?

"I just go here!"

Here ya go. I didn't see any links, but so what?

https://findadeathforum.com/showthre...light=Podcasts
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Here ya go. I didn't see any links, but so what?

https://findadeathforum.com/showthre...light=Podcasts
    Thanks!!!! This particular TikTok friend and I have bonded over our love of true crime and we're both death hags. Some stuff she can't handle, which is also harder for me. The kid stuff, like Boy in the Box. However I highly doubt she's here, so I may or may not extend membership to her if she wants. Not sure she has time for anything else but it's worth a shot.

"I just go here!"

Scott always appreciates a new death hag member.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Looking forward to the new Simpson's tonight on American TV
    (also enjoy Bob's Burgers.)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Looking forward to the new Simpson's tonight on American TV
    (also enjoy Bob's Burgers.)
    Love Bob's Burgers!!!

I'm about to game a little, Delta Rune Chapter 1.

Podcast yesterday went VERY well, once we got some technical issues smoothed out. Because there were three of us instead of their usual two, we recorded it on Discord. I had issues doing it from my laptop, but didn't want to use my phone because it never stays on Wifi. On my laptop it kept freezing, and I kept having a recurring, loud buzzing noise that kept making me yank off my headphones. Ended up doing it from the phone and turning off Wifi, and finally the tech cooperated.

I learned more about Billy Milligan than I had known before, ALMOST made me want to watch the 4-part documentary on Netflix. (Misinformation on DID is steadfast keeping me from watching it.) I was also able to explain how DID is formed, how switching works, and debunk some myths about DID. Also the Sybil (Shirley Mason) case was brought up, which I was quick to offer was debunked. Because Dr. Wilbur not only "treated" Sybil, but also "treated" Billy.

No ads, and not selling anything, just true crime so when it's live I'll share the link.

"I just go here!"

I don't usually do this from my phone because one the pop up ads are annoying as all hell and two, I have trouble seeing the text box. BUT....my podcast is LIVE!!!!! Here's the link. It is NOT monetized, nor is she selling anything. It's just true crime talk. This episode is "Billy Milligan and Friends."

https://open.spotify.com/episode/75k...nk&dl_branch=1

"I just go here!"

Binge-watching Chicago Med on Netflix.

Oh, and Stranger Things IV is slated for sometime in 2022.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to do admin work.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening in on a TikTok live and having a Long Island Iced Tea....spiked with mango vodka so it's a "mango Long Island Iced Tea." Only having one as we work tomorrow.

"I just go here!"

Just finished my editing session. Fixing to binge-watch Chicago Med on Netflix. This is more action packed that ER and Grey's Anatomy combined--there I said it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

50. 10-08-2021, 12:53 PM

I need to watch last night's Grey's....about to figure dinner out. Thinking pizza. Got home from work an hour ago, Zoom meeting just ended about 20 minutes ago. Work tomorrow, then two days OFF.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to start editing my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD