Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1656636465666774 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Glad you and the guy are safe.

I bumped into a buck in my little sports car late one night as I was going to the store. I was rolling to a stop at a 3-way and it was just there out of the blue. I shudder to think of what might have happened if it had decided to run out in front of me anywhere else on that dark road.

I'm reading a story list site article about photos taken moments before death.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Glad you and the guy are safe.

I bumped into a buck in my little sports car late one night as I was going to the store. I was rolling to a stop at a 3-way and it was just there out of the blue. I shudder to think of what might have happened if it had decided to run out in front of me anywhere else on that dark road.

I'm reading a story list site article about photos taken moments before death.
    Uhhh, link?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Uhhh, link?
    https://www.illumeably.com/article/p...WaJcCcC9c7SVEw
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks, Leasie glad you both are okay, still under the weather I sound like a bullfrog and on top of that I messed up my back I twisted the wrong way felt intense pain right leg went numb and then started tingling, feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my back and ribs and chest.

Great find, thanks!
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Great find, thanks!
    You're welcome.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for Publix to deliver my groceries. So far everything, including produce, has been excellent. I ordered meat and fruit for the first time today. We'll see how that turns out. I'd plan on ever buying their bananas because I like them almost green and I don't want to get ahold of brown ones. Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just getting up and about going to sit up for a few moments then go back to bed. Cindy great find on those pictures

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Just getting up and about going to sit up for a few moments then go back to bed. Cindy great find on those pictures
    Thanks!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Now that I am in the right thread: searching for more stories to add threads about to Police Blotter section and watching old TV commercials.

Looking at my new article's hits. Not bad at all and climbing. Just ate breakfast. Started to read a list site about true ghost stories in hospitals, but ditched that notion. (Don't even have the link.) I spend way too much time alone and don't need to be reading stuff that will likely give me nightmares.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Picked a bunch of peppers and tomatoes out of the garden this morning, so I just got done making a couple different batches. I made a batch of fresh salsa. I have a jar of banana peppers pickling in the fridge. I found a recipe on Pinterest for a fermented hot sauce that is suppose to be siracha-esque. Hubby LOVES siracha. He puts it on EVERYTHING. This stuff has to ferment for 2 weeks before I can finish it. I can’t wait to see if he likes it!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Reading my article reviews while waiting for my grocery delivery.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

sweating as its hot in the house hoping hubby will agree to a motel for a couple of nights

Riding the range. Fixing to start writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sitting here in a hotel room as we booked two nights to get out of the heat, loving the air conditioning, not wanting to go home tomorrow and have to face high humidity again ah well, it is has been nice for a couple of days.

Watching "Designing Women" on Hulu and having a little something to drink to help me sleep. Kitties came home Friday night and Max is being a grumpy old man who just wants roomie's kitten off his lawn while Floof is hoping to make friends with her. LOL! Kitties.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Taking a break from a late writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

modding, trying to wake up and about to clean house.

Messing around. Fixing to eat watermelon chunks while reading God Save the Child by Robert B. Parker. Then it's on to writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Doing chores and watching YouTube videos.

modding and going to watch some youtube vids as well as get some reading done today.

Just got up. Fixing to wash dishes and then start on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Carpool Karaoke on YouTube (Gwen Stefani now) and drinking. Butterbeer soda with whipped cream vodka is amazeballs. Just saying.

I joined a few dating sites for shits and giggles. I keep matching with women who are a thousand miles away. *sigh* I just want someone local, if I say, "Hey let's meet up at [hole in the wall coffee shop name] for coffee and a chat," she knows where it is.

"I just go here!"

I can't sleep. So, I'm thinking about working on my book.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hopefully you find her, Ria. Dealing with depression today.

Right now? Being nervous as all hell. I met a girl and I've been talking to her for a week. We clicked right away and well she asked me out for this weekend. I'm SO effing nervous and scared but I want to go out with her. She's cute as can be and thinks I'M cute too. (I don't see it.) But she said the magic words that got my attention: "Want to go out for coffee?" Uh YES.

"I just go here!"

Just finished rewriting three scenes of my crime novel, and fixing to revise an article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Posted my article, Thursday's Child. It's about the events surrounding Baby's birth. And Baby read it. Ooops. It wasn't a mud-slinging, but there were things about Daddy, who she believes "is the greatest man that ever lived." HA! But she Liked it. So, whatever. I'm trying to talk Sissy into letting me write one about her. She was that middle child who was always left out of everything, and I think she deserves a story to lift her up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching YouTube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Right now? Being nervous as all hell. I met a girl and I've been talking to her for a week. We clicked right away and well she asked me out for this weekend. I'm SO effing nervous and scared but I want to go out with her. She's cute as can be and thinks I'M cute too. (I don't see it.) But she said the magic words that got my attention: "Want to go out for coffee?" Uh YES.
    omg Ria, Good luck hope this works out for you. Keeping fingers crossed for you have fun. Right now I am trying to decide what to eat, my appetite has been horrible the past few days not wanting to eat.

omg Ria, Good luck hope this works out for you. Keeping fingers crossed for you have fun. Right now I am trying to decide what to eat, my appetite has been horrible the past few days not wanting to eat.
    Thanks PK. It's official....I have a date tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited but nervous and scared at the same time. I haven't dated anyone, man or woman, in 22 years. Basically I spent my entire life lying to myself about being straight. I'm not. When Hubs and I split I came out. And now I'm back in the dating game but now on the lesbian side.

"I just go here!"

Ria, Hope it goes well for you tomorrow. Hopefully it works out and you have a second date and so on. Today is the Pagan, Wiccan, Witch, Holiday Mabon, our Thanksgiving so am about to get ready to go to the store to get stuff to make for today and have a feast and watch movies.

Watching food videos trying to find some appetite. Girl ghosted me, posted it in the vent thread. Met a new, more local girl that I also posted in that same post. We are just talking now, being friends first. I'll date her casually in the beginning, doing the same things with her that I do with Wonder Twin. Movies, lunch or dinner, walking the mall. Stuff like that.

Cuddling on the couch will come later. Much later. Wonder Twin and I do cuddle but we're platonic so cuddling is as far as we go with physical contact. Hugging, cuddling, back rubs. Wonder Twin and I won't go further than that. And with my past that came slowly.

"I just go here!"

Was the ghost the girl you were to have coffee with? That's rotten in any case.

I'm fighting my sinuses. Once they clear up I may go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Checking my FlyLady tasks for tomorrow, modding, may game a bit and do more research. Cindy feel better sinus issues are no fun. I think the girl that ghosted Ria was the one she was going to have coffee with.

Thinking about dinner, but I'm not really hungry. I want to finish revising my article and get it posted. After all the fucking trouble she gave me about writing about my past, she's come to love reading them and gave me permission to write this one about her.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Posted The Little Middle on Growing Up Buford. I've got two ghost stories to write this month. One is a dozie. I hope I don't have nightmares.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

oh can't wait to read them Cindy, as for me I think I am going to go back to bed, feeling drained today, MDD (Major Depressive Disorder sucks) but on a good note I got a big bill paid off took two years but paid it off today, my credit score looks amazing, and it's going to go up more, big accomplishment for me as my credit was always bad, now I can rent a place of my own if I ever needed to, I got a cell phone in my name and no one had to cosign for it, I'll have another bill paid off tomorrow. So yeah back to bed I go. I may write a bit today as well.

Fixing to cook dinner and then hit the hay.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Calming myself down. I went to leave for work and as I passed through the living room saw Julie Andrews on GMA. It was still pictures fron her time as Mary Poppins and other roles she's played. My first thought was, "OMG she died." My bus was coming so I couldn't watch to find out. First place I come to verify? FAD. Didn't see her so assumed they were just interviewing her. *breathes sigh of relief*

"I just go here!"

Gaming. I want to write and work on my scene chart, but I need some sleep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Modding about to game. Cindy I read your Growing up Buford, I laughed and cried a bit you should turn it into a book.

Watching a documentary series on Hulu called "Many Sides of Jane." It's about a woman who has DID. Probably not a good idea after therapy and the last three hours of revolving-door switches but I'm still watching.

"I just go here!"

Modding about to game. Cindy I read your Growing up Buford, I laughed and cried a bit you should turn it into a book.
    Thank you, pk. I'm putting them together for a book. I just need about, oh, 50,000 more words. Lol

What am I doing? I am having a back pain. Took some OTC and fixing to go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got home from going to the ATM to get rent money and bus money. Apparently ya girl now walks a mile in about 15 minutes. Not too shabby.

The landlord got wind of the extra people in here and I am moving out tomorrow. Kids I was complaining about left today thank God. Gave my friend $100 instead of $200. I apologized and said those kids ate about $100 worth of my food while they were here.

Not only did they not apologize but they also didn't offer to replace it or even pay me back. Ate the food I take to work every day. Breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, lunchables, fruit, the stuff I buy to make burritos to take to work. All of it. They DID try to blame Miss E. I said, "No. She knows better than to take my work stuff. She will ask and I'll give her something else. Don't even go there." But that's over.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Just got home from going to the ATM to get rent money and bus money. Apparently ya girl now walks a mile in about 15 minutes. Not too shabby.

The landlord got wind of the extra people in here and I am moving out tomorrow. Kids I was complaining about left today thank God. Gave my friend $100 instead of $200. I apologized and said those kids ate about $100 worth of my food while they were here.

Not only did they not apologize but they also didn't offer to replace it or even pay me back. Ate the food I take to work every day. Breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, lunchables, fruit, the stuff I buy to make burritos to take to work. All of it. They DID try to blame Miss E. I said, "No. She knows better than to take my work stuff. She will ask and I'll give her something else. Don't even go there." But that's over.
    I hope things work out better wherever you're moving.

I woke up about 12:30 and read something on fb that made me want to puke on my phone. It wasn't really that bad. Anyway, I laid there and got some ideas about my crime novel. Now I'm revising.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria goodluck, right now laying with right knee elevated and an ice pack on it i twisted it three times on sat and still hurts to walk on it, not as badly as it did but yeah

Trying to get some work done around the house. Cleaning, I have a bunch of apples I need to make something with, get dinner ready for the oven, chicken chores... the list goes on. I work this weekend (all weekend), so I gotta get as much as I can done today!
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Formatting the historical for publication. Right now, I'm going to lay down and hope for sleep. Later I'll revise the crime novel. And I've got to do the first draft of my next article, I See Dead People.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-25-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD