Results 4,701 to 4,745 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    Saying hi to old friends!!!
    Hello there!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Hello there!
    Hey Cindy! So many names on here, was it really 15 years ago already!?

Hey Cindy! So many names on here, was it really 15 years ago already!?
    Hard to believe, isn't it? How you doing?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Hard to believe, isn't it? How you doing?
    All good thanks, trying to make sense of this crazy world :P Hope you are too.

Wayyyyy too much to catch up with on here!

All good thanks, trying to make sense of this crazy world :P Hope you are too.

Wayyyyy too much to catch up with on here!
    Glad to here you're doing good. So am I. The world's a mess, that's what.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wow! Hi! Still people on here I know! Really 15 years?!

Quote Originally Posted by tutter1234 View Post
    Wow! Hi! Still people on here I know! Really 15 years?!
    Hey!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hanging out on a TikTok live, having a few drinks because WORK, and contemplating making some dinner....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Up with acid indigestion from a BBQ dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting online. First on TikTok, then Discord....

"I just go here!"

Just got up. Fixing to eat breakfast. Waiting for my phone to charge, I'm wondering if my window treatment will work. My room is small and the window is tall and wide and faces east. When the sun rises it hammers into my room until it passes around the corner of the house. Did I say everything, including my laptop, drowned in sunlight. I've got two boho tapestries hung halfway up via spring tension rod to help me decide whether that's what I'll use to block it out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Last night we wanted 5 Guys, but they were closed. So, we ordered Taco Bell. I had a beef supreme burrito and a soft shell supreme beef taco. Many, they hit the spot!

Tonight was home flipped slaw burger and popcorn, Diet Coke to sip on.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting online, listening to music, about to video chat a friend. Just finished washing my sheets and vaccuuming my room...um...Sunday my girlfriend is coming over to spend the night. *blushy cheeks*

"I just go here!"

Just finished my morning devotions and fixing to do some admin work. Then game and/or order a grocery order and eat breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just browsing the site, getting familiar with it again. I don't think I have been on the forums in a good eight years or so. Hoping to be more active on here!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChair View Post
    Just browsing the site, getting familiar with it again. I don't think I have been on the forums in a good eight years or so. Hoping to be more active on here!
    Welcome back, and don't be a stranger.

I'm taking a break from writing the third draft of A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET. I'm almost ready to starth the fourth. WooHoo!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Moderating a TikTok live. Had a decent overnight with my girlfriend, had a couple of minor snags, one I won't mention. We had planned to watch movies but my Roku requires "wiffy" (wifi) to stream and the it went down literally right before she got here and came back right before she left. *facepalm*

We were discussing meals I could make on future weekends, because we're gonna do this weekly:

Me: I should make us pizza some weekend.

Her: I'll bring the Chef Boyardee kit!

Me: Oh, honey, no....I'll make it for you from scratch. I've been told my pizza rivals delivery.

And her eyes got HUGE, and she said, "You can cook...and you can speak a foreign language...I ain't letting you go!"

I'm happy. Happier than I've been in a long time, probably ever.

"I just go here!"

Fiddlefarting on facebook via laptop. Fixing to go to bed and transfer the fiddlefart to my phone.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Had to get out of bed due to leg cramps, first in the right and then the left. Ouch!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Messing around until late lunchtime, then I'm going to start my second writing session on A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Blogging on the private DID blog and talking to GF. She was supposed to come over this weekend but is in so much pain I don't think she's going to make it. We'll see, though. I've reassured her I'm not mad at her, and either decision is the right one.

"I just go here!"

Having a calm after a storm caused by 1) real news about hubs or 2) a scam. I'm fixing to post in pet peeves about it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laying around. Trying to figure out what to accomplish today…
    We were on vacation last week. We got home from vaca, and both took Covid tests, and they both came back positive. So
    now we’re starting our post vacation time off 😜.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Messing around the internet while my phone charges. I usually read while I eat lunch, sooo. I've been reading the Anne of Green Gables books. In this one she is a mother with 6 kids. Don't think I'm going to read the others in the series which are mostly about her kids.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished afternoon devotions and organizing some stuff online. Fixing to revise/add new wordage to A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET draft3
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Spot straightening my room, fixing to eat lunch, bath & wash hair while waiting for Brittany and Alex to come. He is going to set up our washer and dryer. She is going to hang my boho tapestries on the wall. YaY! I still have two more to buy, but both can wait until later this year.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nothing to kvetch about for the vent thread...odd I know...sitting here waiting on a DoorDash delivery from the grocery store, needed milk and had too long of a commute home to just get it before coming home. My commute home is a little over an hour weekdays, and almost 2 hours on Saturdays due to the wonky Saturday bus schedule, but I'm more than likely going to be either Ubering home or my girlfriend will be coming to pick me up after on Saturdays from here on out....

About my girlfriend....she's eventually going to be my fiancee....We're both happier than we've ever been and can't imagine life without the other. She's ordered us rings, and we'll enjoy a long engagement while I get divorced from my ex-husband. We're both worried that with the overturning of Roe v. Wade that same sex marriage is going to be next. We see the rings as tokens of our commitment to each other. I'm so in love and the only ones who make me happier are my kiddos and grandkids.

"I just go here!"

Just finished today's updating on my devotional files. More to do for some time to come. Fixing to write on A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET draft 3. A few weeks abgo I decided it would be fun to bring in a vampire-wannabe suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Lolita Jordan. I've got it set up, and tonight I'll start the first of two scenes. After the second one is done, I'll move the WIP into draft 4.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching "Demon Slayer" with the bestie via text message.

"I just go here!"

Messing around, bout to fall asleep on my keyboard.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

More Demon Slayer and piddlefarting around online.

"I just go here!"

Checking the status of two orders. Walmart tee ordered on the 3rd is running late. Amazon wooden TV table ordered on the 3rd is delay and if doesn't arrive on the 13th, I can cancel for refund. Fixing to do admin work, then fix breakfast.

ETA: Got both my orders today. Got another one supposed to come tomorrow. We'll see. I'm going to order a shelf in June. And a chair in July, and that will be it for furniture. Got all my wall decor except the writer clock and the crow tapestry--not The Crow, just crows on limbs that spoke to me. I'm going to hang it over my bed. Then I'll start surface decor.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting online, playing Coin Master on my phone, and listening to Sarah Hester Ross' "It's All a Joke" live comedy album while I wait for DoorDash.

"I just go here!"

Writing/editing A Deadly Spill of Scarlet. Bout done wit that one. I do want to add some wordage to the second Billy Estrella novel, working title Death Row in a Silver Purse.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Taking a break from updating A Deadly Spill of Scarlet. Messing around, putting toilet paper in the basket under the sink, emptying bathroom garbage, fixing to game, then back to Billy Estrella with a new scene where he interviews teenage Patty Anne Allen about the disappearance of Lolita Jordan, because kids know things. The first suspect is Lolita's husband, Skip, then her lover Jimmy Allen, than a vampire wannabe. Patty Anne shocks him about what she knows about the bloodsucker.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished my evening devotions, did some organization, gamed, and fixing to start my second Writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Messing around the Net, may game, may write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

modding, about to game been playing a lot of World Of Warcraft lately, then start Shadow Work that my therapist suggested I start doing to start healing more from my trauma, more in depth.

Messing around here. I sent my niece a FB PM about school safety (she has three kids: 1 PreK and two grammar). I'll likely play a couple of lame computer games, then do my afternoon devotions, and either eat dinner or write or vice verse.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laundry, yay....also listening to P!nk and working on my Diet Dr Pepper from dinner. SO need to be cleaning out my backpack but I'm not. Yet. Need to, though.

Things with GF are going GREAT. We're moving in together next month, and supposed to go see our new place over the weekend. We're going to be sharing a house with another lesbian couple. We're so happy together, and both feel we've each found "the one." Now I work on getting divorced from the ex-hubby.

Bought a leak-proof water bottle to throw in my backpack so if I'm coughing on the bus I can just get a drink. (After having a HORRIBLE case of bronchitis about 8 years ago, if my throat gets dry from talking I break in a coughing fit until I can get a drink.) So I show up with it at work today, with actual WATER in it (with MIO, too, but still)...and I swear to you, half my store was ready to stage an intervention. *unalives laughing*

"I just go here!"

Taking a break from sleep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished dinner, watching Sister Act 2 while I write up some incidents on a problematic manager. I'm doing it in a Google Doc, and am using the Discord chats and vent thread here where I ranted about this manager to get dates and details I had forgotten. I'm grateful for both now, because it does allow me to go back and get information.

Basically this particular manager has been bringing in their own crew from the sober living place they're in, and favoring them with free meals, eleventeen smoke breaks, etc. If you're NOT in that program, well you're SOL. As I am not only NOT in that program I'm also one of the few who doesn't smoke, naturally I get dumped on, and treated the worst. And it's ONLY by this manager. The others are all fine, and treat everyone the same.

One of the kitchen crew snapped on this manager last night because of this treatment. And I've been tempted SEVERAL times to say, "Get the eff off my d!ck. I know I don't have one, but I will go buy one, strap it on, and TELL YOU TO GET THE EFF OFF OF IT!" I'll be with the company six years on Monday. I know what I'm doing.

My favorite manager has encouraged me to keep a log of all of this and I have been slacking on it. But after this new person snapping on this manager, I was encouraged today to make sure I had everything up to date. So that's what I'm doing.

"I just go here!"

Watching "Stand Out" on Netflix. It's 90 minutes of LGBTQ+ comics and is hilarious! I'm also finishing up a log on some issues going on at work. Let's just say I and a couple of others are being targeted. But ahhhhh, GM's boss and I are friends. SO. Yeah.

"I just go here!"

Just got up. Fixing to moderate, then fix breakfast sometime or other.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Closed this thread because it's headed toward the 5,000 post limit.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD