Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2565727374
Results 3,651 to 3,654 of 3654

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Cindy, really I got it for 1.99 right after I posted the message about it being such, that is odd they would change the price that quickly. I just looked and yep it's 1.99 Cindy if they charged you 7.99 for kindle edition you need to let them know. https://www.amazon.com/Closing-Time-...s%2C216&sr=8-1 Right now getting everything set up on my new laptop as I type here to you guys on it. So far so great.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 05-29-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    Do no harm, But take no crap.

Waiting on dinner delivery. Conversation with my Uber driver tonight left me craving BBQ....and due to a major fuckup by Chili's when I ordered Door Dash, I got an $8 credit toward my food so I got ribs coming. I think that's what I ordered...I forgot already. Lol.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

Testing out my free new WiFi. Free for two months, no equipment or set up fees, no contract, and no activation fees because I work at a school, and the only way to work with students right now is online. Students get that free as well. It's a national deal. I'm not gonna say the company's name because I'm not gonna advertise for any company on the forum. However, if someone is in need of free WiFi and works with students or is a student, he or she would be wise to search online for major Internet service provider press releases offering this type of deal. The self-install option isn't rocket science either. That's what I went with.

Now I'm about a half hour from falling asleep. 'Nite folks!

Life is like a box of chocolates: unless it was sent to you by Divine.

Just got up. I've taken to sleeping at night with a nap during the day. It won't last, but whatever. I'll take sleep whenever it comes. Right now, I'm waiting for Sissy to get up and go for our breakfast so I can order my groceries from Publix and get on today's first writing session.