Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3777848586
Results 4,251 to 4,276 of 4276

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Right now modding, about to game for a bit, then work on my stats class, I passed my stats test.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Right now modding, about to game for a bit, then work on my stats class, I passed my stats test.
    Congratulations!

I'm updating Our Town and thinking about what I'm eating for dinner tonight.

BTW, I found a no-right click html code that works on my old blogs. Won't be transferring them after all. Saves me tons of work. I'm just going to slowly go back over all of them, checking for errors and the like. I shared my old Growing Up Buford anniversary article on FB group and twitter today.

Thank you Cindy!
    No More Stolen Sisters.

You're welcome, pk!

Just finished adding links to my link website.

Ate dinner and set up ny new lighted keyboard. Now, I'm going to maybe game and then start the second shession of working on my crime novel. I put together most of Billy's murder book and did quick revises on sever blog posts. I hope to finish the murder book in a few hours and then go back and correct the correlating scene elements.

On a TikTok livestream with "The Trauma Lady" and indulging in a little rare day drinking. I intended to finish the bottle of rum and going right to sleep last night after dinner. NOPE. Fell asleep around ten-ish, slept till almost 3am, was up till 6am, and slept till 10. *facepalm* I hadn't even gotten enough alcohol down to help me sleep through the night.

I REALLY need to get off this livestream and to moderate another creator's livestream but not sure if I'm sober enough to mod. LOL. I mod for 5 creators now, for creators from anywhere from 1K followers (which you need to GO live) to Sarah Hester Ross with her 1.5M followers. Luckily most of the time her followers are very well behaved, because I'm her ONLY mod. *grits teeth*

As for myself, I'm not sure if I even WANT to go live. I have a little over 400 followers myself. I'm very self-conscious about my voice, body language, mannerisms. I've accepted that my androgynous looks are a little different and I'm fine with that.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

Just finished my Sunday night worship video. The church I support now has a Sunday School class live stream with--drum roll--subtitles. YaY!

Thinking about dinner.

And excited to pick up where I left off on the crime novel last time.

Can't sleep. Watching Sister Act 2 and about to make a couple of masks. I have some already-made masks to decorate, (see pic) and several designs already done in my Cricut's software. The one I plan to do tonight says, "I solemnly swear....a lot" in the Harry Potter font.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MASK Coffee Goes Here.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	55184

Watching Miami Vice on Prime.

Talking about sleep. I was sooo drowsy during devotions Monday evening, but managed to finish. Wanted to go straight to bed, but I decided to do a little bit of writing first. Wrote over 1,100 words on the crime novel and a new paragraph on Our Town's Legends, plus, edited that post and The Little Middle and Ghost Walking on Growing Up Buford.

Now, I'm going to play games, then crash.

On a TikTok live with a trauma therapist, she reads a children's book every Tuesday evening and our child alters really enjoy it.

Just finished 3 more masks, put 'em up on TikTok and FB: I replaced my Black Widow mask AND my "Tacos Go Here" mask that A's velocipupter destroyed. She had picked my jeans pockets and gotten them out to destroy. She's lucky one she's so damn cute and two I cannot bring myself to hurt an animal. Most I do is rant and rave in Spanish.

Also made one with rainbow holographic glitter with a cat that says "Purrride" to kind of match a shirt I made with that slogan on it. I considered "Le$Bean," but decided on Purrride instead. I still might make a "Le$Bean" one later, but I won't be able to wear it to work. THAT one took some tweaking of settings in the software to figure it out, it would NOT cut. And I bought that particular vinyl to fulfill orders for shirts.

I've been binge watching Fresh Prince of Bel- Air lately so I'm about to have a snack of blueberries and milk and probably watch a few more episodes

Working on my blogs. Fixing to finish up and maybe take a nap.

Watching Supernatural.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

fixing to submit my grocery list since Sissy just walked in the door. She had her first Covid yesterday and so fare the side effects are headache and sick at her stomach and generally not feeling good, but she was able to work a full day today.

Fresh from the shower, I'm about to blog but wanted to check in here first. This story about my day today will make y'all laugh, I'm still laughing.

I had to hop in the shower in order to get all the stray pieces of hair off me after my haircut earlier this evening. (TikTok on my FB page and on my TikTok, I can post a pic here if y'all want.) What was funny about getting my hair cut is the stylist was making conversation during my haircut, as stylists do. Small talk, that type of thing.

She'd asked how my day went, I said it hadn't been a bad day even though I'd worked. She asks where I work, and I said, "Oh, Freddy's across the street." I'd gone to Great Clips, I still support the chain because while bestie doesn't do hair anymore we both still share a friend who works for a location of the chain back home.

So the stylist looked at me and said, "OH! NOW I know you! I go through your drive through all the time! I always feel so bad because you have such a hard time reaching out the window, and I'm short, too! Us short girls gotta stick together!" Yes, my drive through regulars recognize me "out of the window and in the real world." ROFLMAO

It was 80 degrees earlier this afternoon, so I wasn't wearing my hoodie, and I had changed shirts before leaving work. I didn't want to get hair on a work shirt, and decked myself out in a rainbow Women of Marvel t-shirt and Black Widow mask.

Of course AFTER the haircut, my mask had hair all over it so I switched it out and then realized just how GAY I looked: SUPER short hair, rainbow Women of Marvel t-shirt, mask with "Purrride" in holographic rainbow vinyl, and a rainbow lanyard hanging out of my pocket. Mission. Accomplished.

Just finished tinkering around with my Bible Books list. Messing around FAD. Fixing to do some admin work. Then likely do a second session on the crime novel.

Hubs just gave me a haircut ( buzz cut really) I have my 2nd moderna shot tomorrow so I wanted to look spiffy 😂. Prob going to hang out on YouTube for a bit and maybe watch more Fresh Prince on HBO Max

Gaming. May lurk on twitter, and youtube sounds good to me.

Worked on all four of my blogs. The templates could be better, and while they are fixing what isn't broken they should fix the tech glitches. But I finally found a no right-click html code that works on Windows 10. And that's what counts more.

Listening in on a Zoom where a friend from TikTok is sharing her story of how trauma led her to become an addict. Turned my webcam off because I'm about to eat and didn't really feel comfortable doing it in front of twenty some-odd other people. Wonder Twin finishes with her meeting in about an hour, and she requires that I at least have food cooking by then or else she will let me have it. It's been a rough week or so food wise, and I've struggled. When I don't eat, she gets after me because she loves me. And I can't get mad at her because I love her, too.

Adding wordage to the crime novel.

About to crash into bed again. Moderna shot #2 is making me fatigued as hell and my arm is all sore, but hopefully both will pass soon.

Hope so, Marty!

Fixing to do admin work, eat lunch, and then start my writing day.

Right now we're in a DID livestream on TikTok. Love these, because we're surrounded by other systems and I realize there are others like me but yet each system is different. I'd love to get in on a Zoom with some of these systems....

And I'm also celebrating. Found a new place to live tonight, and move in 2-3 weeks. We're downsizing, going from a four-bedroom duplex to a two-bedroom apartment, BUT we'll also only have ONE roommate where as now we have four. We will only have our bedroom to move though, and some of our food from the kitchen we'll take.

Our landlord decided to raise the rent, and we all said NOPE. My other roommates got together and bought a camper to travel around the US. We need to stay here for work. (We're such a workaholic.) So we found a new place to live. It's further from work than we'd like, BUT it's still on the bus line, and there's still OATS for weekdays. We'll have a slightly shorter walk to the bus stop than we have now.

SO. We've spent the last couple of months trying to find a place super close to work AND that will allow us to take our cat. We kind of inherited our cat from Roommate A, he doesn't think she'd be happy in a camper. We're further from work than we'd like, BUT we can bring Ella. AND our future roommate is also an artist like we are, and I think we'll get along very well. We chatted for a good 20 minutes, and I think we'll be good friends.