Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3676838485868794 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,250 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Having a happy dance. Just got a royalty check direct deposit. Woot!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy,
    I haven't started it yet, for the past two days I have been doing one of my online classes, so far I have a 97 percent in there, from doing the course work and taking the mini test I went through one module in two days that's about five sections, I have four more five section modules to go, I have also been cramming for the unit one module final. Right now I am taking a break and may go back to cramming, this one counts big time and you can only take it once.

pk, according to Goodreads, several people have bought it and haven't read it yet. Sounds like you are really enjoying your classes. WTG. I'm fixing to update the scene chart on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wondering where the hell my stimulus is and when I'm actually going to get it...

Unlike rounds 1 and 2, where I got it almost with no issue, round 3, decided to make me among the 30 mil social security dropped the ball on and didn't forward to the IRS till last Thursday, so among 30 mil homies, I sit and wait....

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Wondering where the hell my stimulus is and when I'm actually going to get it...

Unlike rounds 1 and 2, where I got it almost with no issue, round 3, decided to make me among the 30 mil social security dropped the ball on and didn't forward to the IRS till last Thursday, so among 30 mil homies, I sit and wait....
    I'm in the same boat. I hadn't heard about the Thursday thing. Maybe we'll get it Wednesday or next week. According to a Microsoft news article, they're already talking about a fourth stimulus.

What am I doing. Going to do a piece of admin work on the forum and then game.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

What am I doing right now? About to blog on the DID blog, and listening to a TikTok live with someone who calls herself "The Trauma Lady." (PK, if you're not already following her, you should.) She's reading through "The Body Keeps The Score" and editing out the triggering examples from people's experiences.

With all of the 97% stuff going viral on TikTok, I've been a triggered mess. This live is therapeutic IMO, and I'm surrounded by people who are also triggered by the same stuff because we've all been THROUGH the same stuff. And now I'm off to edit my rant in the pet peeves thread because NOW I remembered WHY I popped in there to begin with. *facepalm*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

wating for dinner
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria, I follow the trauma lady. Right now just waking up, trying to figure out a routine to where I can get, gaming, school work, house cleaning, reading, writing my book and blogging in all in one day as well as making sure I eat and spend time with hubby.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria, I follow the trauma lady. Right now just waking up, trying to figure out a routine to where I can get, gaming, school work, house cleaning, reading, writing my book and blogging in all in one day as well as making sure I eat and spend time with hubby.
    Sweet! Sunday afternoons she does a livestream from noon Central time until whenever where she reads a chapter or two of The Body Keeps The Score, editing out the triggering life stories. Then she gets on live twice more during the week, USUALLY Tuesday and Thursday at 10am Central time.

I'm about to get started on a birthday card. Supervisor's birthday is Saturday and she LOVES Baby Grogu, so I'm going to see if I can buy an image on Cricut Design Studio to make the card. I don't buy images I won't use again, and Baby Grogu....I want SO badly to make a mask with him on it that says, "This Is The Way." ROFL.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I hadn't heard about the Thursday thing. Maybe we'll get it Wednesday or next week. According to a Microsoft news article, they're already talking about a fourth stimulus.

What am I doing. Going to do a piece of admin work on the forum and then game.
    Got a lil update on this mess...

Social Security finally sent over the direct deposit info of some 30 mil beneficiaries (that don't normally file taxes) to the IRS and we "SHOULD" start seeing our funds in the bank accounts around the 7th. They plan on updating our info in the "get my payment" thingie on the IRS website over the coming weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Got a lil update on this mess...

Social Security finally sent over the direct deposit info of some 30 mil beneficiaries (that don't normally file taxes) to the IRS and we "SHOULD" start seeing our funds in the bank accounts around the 7th. They plan on updating our info in the "get my payment" thingie on the IRS website over the coming weekend..
    That's great. Thanks for sharing. The 7th makes sense because they usually arrive on Wednesdays. Hope you get it.

Right now, I'm messing around FAD and munching on peanut butter and saltine crackers after working on the Our Town blog that I transferred to my author website. It's going to be a loooong process to finish all three blogs, but at least it'll be right click protected (the code I had on Blogger wouldn't work on Windows 10).
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Great news, MartyMcP!

Right now I'm watching the original Footloose, yes, with Kevin Bacon, and working on a few things. Roommate wanted a shirt that says, "[Eff] Around and Find Out," because it's something he ALWAYS says. ROFL. Also, I need to remake my two favorite masks. I lost my Black Widow one a couple of weeks ago, and last weekend the pup chewed up my "Insert Tacos Here" mask. SO I need to remake those two, and add another that says "Coffee Goes Here" and probably another one with Baby Grogu that says "This Is The Way" on it. I've got a five pack of masks, so I have one more to do something with.

"I just go here!"

I loved it at the theater, Ria. I could actually hear in them thar days, but not anymore, thus it just would not be the same.

Paying bills, reading an article about the SSI, SSD, Railroad, stimulus payout due April 7.

Doing FAD Admin work.

Man, I'm glad the forum is back up. I thought we were being attacked by bots again--the alert page said it might be an attack. But it was something else. AW has been down since about January 25, 2021 because of bot attack the admin over there says.

Now, I'm either going back to bed or do some rework on my book. There's some scenes that need to be rework and/or reoriented. BECAUSE. I found my lost first draft day before yesterday. YaY!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dealing with the flu right now, my stomach is so sore from being sick, I am not going to be around tomorrow as we are getting a new internet provider and they have to come out to set it up in the living room so I don't know if they are going to have to drill a hole in the wall, there is already one there for the cable and some panel that looks like an old phone wall jack that was put in and it says ATT on it, that is who we are going with for our internet, as they have a better deal than our current provider, which has been having issues at least once a week on their end. So yeah time for a new internet provider.

Fixing to hit the hay for a few hours and then get up and do my second book thingy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Here in Ontario Canada still waiting for my first vaccine shot.(over 55)
    So jealous some Americans my age already have the shot.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Fixing to do add a video to my author website then get writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Here in Ontario Canada still waiting for my first vaccine shot.(over 55)
    So jealous some Americans my age already have the shot.
    I'm trying to schedule mine. I work with the public, and I think I need this. However, my store is extremely shorthanded (I ran drive by myself most of today in addition to assisting a day two trainee) so I REALLY need to plan ahead and request days off in advance. I talked to my GM about that yesterday and he agreed that was the right thing to do.

By requesting the day(s) off in advance, they can be prepared and fill my slot. Even though I told the AM (assistant manager) just today, "My job is to run drive through like a damned DIVA, pester GM, and be in the way." ROFLMAO. Yes she agreed that was what she hired me for.

Right now? Watching Grey's on Netflix and drinking. I've earned it. I kind of effed up earlier today. While on the bus home, I posted to Instagram my "coffee goes here" mask and my roommates "eff around and find out" t-shirt I made for him. (If we're FB friends, it's on my page. If not, I can post it in the crafty hags thread upon request.) It wasn't supposed to be posted to my FB. I posted JUST the mask on FB FOR A REASON. *facepalm* Had I known it would also go to FB, I would have used the edited shirt pic where I put an emoji over the effword.

ANYWAY I get notifications that my mom and homophobic sister have commented on my post and go check. Sure enough. The Insta post also went to FB, and they BOTH called the shirt "filth." *rolls eyes* Not really surprised, because it DOES have the effword on it. BUT it wasn't supposed to go to FB. I quickly fixed the privacy to exclude family, and deleted their comments without responding to them.

Remember, I grew up in a household where sex, sexuality, and even body parts was NOT talked about. Swearing was even more taboo. Needless to say, once I was on my own, I developed a mouth that would make a sailor blush. And in two languages, English and Spanish. My sister, after multiple mission trips to Mexico, speaks Spanish fluently. *sigh*

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I'm trying to schedule mine. I work with the public, and I think I need this. However, my store is extremely shorthanded (I ran drive by myself most of today in addition to assisting a day two trainee) so I REALLY need to plan ahead and request days off in advance. I talked to my GM about that yesterday and he agreed that was the right thing to do.

By requesting the day(s) off in advance, they can be prepared and fill my slot. Even though I told the AM (assistant manager) just today, "My job is to run drive through like a damned DIVA, pester GM, and be in the way." ROFLMAO. Yes she agreed that was what she hired me for.

Right now? Watching Grey's on Netflix and drinking. I've earned it. I kind of effed up earlier today. While on the bus home, I posted to Instagram my "coffee goes here" mask and my roommates "eff around and find out" t-shirt I made for him. (If we're FB friends, it's on my page. If not, I can post it in the crafty hags thread upon request.) It wasn't supposed to be posted to my FB. I posted JUST the mask on FB FOR A REASON. *facepalm* Had I known it would also go to FB, I would have used the edited shirt pic where I put an emoji over the effword.

ANYWAY I get notifications that my mom and homophobic sister have commented on my post and go check. Sure enough. The Insta post also went to FB, and they BOTH called the shirt "filth." *rolls eyes* Not really surprised, because it DOES have the effword on it. BUT it wasn't supposed to go to FB. I quickly fixed the privacy to exclude family, and deleted their comments without responding to them.

Remember, I grew up in a household where sex, sexuality, and even body parts was NOT talked about. Swearing was even more taboo. Needless to say, once I was on my own, I developed a mouth that would make a sailor blush. And in two languages, English and Spanish. My sister, after multiple mission trips to Mexico, speaks Spanish fluently. *sigh*
    I saw it all and one "filth" comment.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I saw it all and one "filth" comment.
    One was my mom, initials CH, and the other was my homophobic sister, initials SC. I won't divulge their names here, NOBODY needs to go attacking them on my behalf. Anyone who's friends with me and has seen their comments, DO NOT ATTACK THEM. Please. For ME. Don't. Because if you do, I'll delete it.

"I just go here!"

One was my mom, initials CH, and the other was my homophobic sister, initials SC. I won't divulge their names here, NOBODY needs to go attacking them on my behalf. Anyone who's friends with me and has seen their comments, DO NOT ATTACK THEM. Please. For ME. Don't. Because if you do, I'll delete it.
    It was your Mom's. I don't attack people.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm not on facebook.

Fixing to take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It was your Mom's. I don't attack people.
    I know you don't but some others on this board are on my FB, too.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I'm not on facebook.
    I know you're not. You're on my TikTok, though.

Right now I'm about to blog. Watching Sarah Hester Ross on YouTube because her voice is soothing for me. These blog posts are going to be difficult to write but need to be done. I've put them off a few days now.

I'm wide awake after having napped off and on most of the day. It's sexual assault awareness month, and I'm about to blog on the DID blog and the new sexual abuse/assault survivor blog. I don't know about the rules for sharing blogs here, so I'll err on the side of caution and not share it. Inbox me here or on FB and I'll give it to you.

I also did something on TikTok I don't normally do. I told my story in a 45-second nutshell to Demi Lovato's song "Warrior." I obviously didn't have time to squeeze everything in that I remember, a lot was left out. The hardest stuff to talk about.

"I just go here!"

Just finished my writing session on the crime novel. Finally got all my chapters oriented up to the last two Miami socialite disappearances. Tomorrow I'll need to catch up on my scene charting.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bought necessities and two Christmas gifts and an ISBN for A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET. Estimated publishing date December 31, 2021.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Catching up at FAD, it's been awhile.

Welcome back!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Welcome back!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Thank you!
    You're welcome!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yes Ria, that I am on your tiktok,
    Welcome back Fad!
    Right now just ate and am sitting up for a bit as we ate late and with IBS that is a no no so now I have to wait for 45 mins or so before I can go lay down and read some more. My mental state isn't that great right now so I am struggling and all I want to do is stay in bed and watch youtube videos, read, or sleep.

Still writing. I'm on a roll. It's about time. Lol. After I spent all that time last year and in January getting my historical ready I was burnt out for a while. I've been writing of course, but not like this. I think finding the lost manuscript inspired me. I would love to finish the second draft by May first.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you @pkstracy :-).

You're welcome, right now making Nachos for dinner and am going to watch the new Crood's movie with my husband.

Finished a flashpoint chapter of my crime book and worked on the blog homepages that I've transferred to my author website. Now I may play games. May write some more. Or go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Catching up at FAD, it's been awhile.
    *squints* Is that....? It IS!!!! Hey, friend!!! Long time no see!!! Glad you're back!!!

Right now, I'm drinking and watching Madea's Big Happy Family on Netflix. Had my rear end handed to me at work today. Drive through DID. NOT. EFFING. STOP. I've MORE than earned my vodka tonight. I've almost lost my voice, it's been raining here for the last four days and it makes it hard for the guests to hear us. SO I've had to revert to talking MUCH louder than usual, even WITH slipping my mask off my mouth.

I'm planning on spending the weekend selectively mute unless bestie or my mom calls. Everyone else I'll communicate with via text or FB message. Although since I AM drinking I'm sure I'll make TikToks later, using my voice. *facepalm*

"I just go here!"

Downloaded Windows 10 Movie Maker Pro, because Imma gone make video promos of me historical novel. I made three Brandon Lee videos a hundred years ago. I'm rusty. But no rush to get back into it. I hope I still have a knack for frame timing. Guess I'll find out. Fixing to jump into the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Kinda hungry so I'm thinking of venturing out of bed and polishing off the rest of my sub from last nite (cold cut combo on wheat from subway) with water to drink and a lil bowl of peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets.

*squints* Is that....? It IS!!!! Hey, friend!!! Long time no see!!! Glad you're back!!!

Right now, I'm drinking and watching Madea's Big Happy Family on Netflix. Had my rear end handed to me at work today. Drive through DID. NOT. EFFING. STOP. I've MORE than earned my vodka tonight. I've almost lost my voice, it's been raining here for the last four days and it makes it hard for the guests to hear us. SO I've had to revert to talking MUCH louder than usual, even WITH slipping my mask off my mouth.

I'm planning on spending the weekend selectively mute unless bestie or my mom calls. Everyone else I'll communicate with via text or FB message. Although since I AM drinking I'm sure I'll make TikToks later, using my voice. *facepalm*

Hi!! Hope you are doing well!

I did an all night study session started at five last night and didn't stop until eight am this morning, slept for four hours, woke up ate something, right back to cramming, gamed for two hours, and now about to finish up my last cram session for my stats test tomorrow. ugh I hate math.

Hi!! Hope you are doing well!
    Doing well! Not sure how much you've read, but in a nutshell I'm getting divorced, stopped living in denial, and came out of the closet. I'm living as my authentic self and could not be happier.

Right now, I'm watching Pitch Perfect and checking my blog. Apparently when I was drinking Saturday night, Drunk Me thought it would be a good idea to tackle the one blog post I didn't think I was ready to tackle yet. The "accepting our female body" post. *facepalm* Luckily Drunk Me didn't post it, left it in drafts, because it needs to be edited and polished before we go ahead and post. *deep sigh*

"I just go here!"

Fixing to start my writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Doing well! Not sure how much you've read, but in a nutshell I'm getting divorced, stopped living in denial, and came out of the closet. I'm living as my authentic self and could not be happier.

Right now, I'm watching Pitch Perfect and checking my blog. Apparently when I was drinking Saturday night, Drunk Me thought it would be a good idea to tackle the one blog post I didn't think I was ready to tackle yet. The "accepting our female body" post. *facepalm* Luckily Drunk Me didn't post it, left it in drafts, because it needs to be edited and polished before we go ahead and post. *deep sigh*
    Congrats Ria!! So happy for you.

I'm watching Murder She Wrote.

Buying jewelry. Rings to be exact. Haven't bought bling for myself in years. Only reason I did it today was to commemorate the publication of Dress Her in Chameleon in late January.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching YouTube, reading.

Trying to feel good enough to write. All I've done today is formulate one single long page of my blog.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Working on the crime novel's scene chart and adding new wordage to the manuscript. I've got to catch up so that I can update Billy's Murder Book for evidence/clue exchange with Drug Enforcement Administration and Dade County (DEADco) SAC Aphrodite Star aka The Wolverine.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Congrats Ria!! So happy for you.
    Thank you!!!!

Right now, I'm currently on a TikTok live for DID systems. SO informative. PK, if you want next time this creator goes live I'll send it to you.

In other news....our DID got back to our GM this week. Our TikTok doesn't get much in the way of views. Anywhere from a few dozen to a few hundred. That's okay. We're not out to be TikTok famous, we just want to get over our fear of the camera on us. And we're doing just that.

Our content is mostly DID and SA awareness/LGBTQ/comedy and lip-syncs. ONE video I did duetting Sarah Hester Ross went almost viral for us, with well over a thousand likes and God knows how many views. TikTok pulled Sarah's for "violating community guidelines" and with it pulled my duet too (and everyone else's duet). When they reinstated hers, we uploaded ours (we'd downloaded it to share on FB) and haven't gotten a fraction of the views of the original duet. It is what it is.

SO. With our views, I wasn't worried about anyone seeing the DID content even though two coworkers and a supervisor follow me. I'm pretty sure they only follow me so we can send each other videos, and since I follow them back, it allows them to comment on my stuff. They never mentioned my videos, never commented, so I assumed they didn't see them. We'd been using our miniscule platform to try to help erase the stigma of DID.

SO. Imagine our surprise when our boss, who I'll refer to as "GM M," is ribbing us as he usually does and then mentions something about our "personalities." We got defensive REAL quick: "Hey. You weren't supposed to know about that." And HE says that just because he's not on TikTok doesn't mean he doesn't get sent the videos.

We walked away, and ten minutes later went back to him and said, "Okay. We'll say this. It's caused by extreme trauma at a VERY young age. We function better with it than most, we've held down a job SOMEWHERE steadily for almost 30 years."

He looked at us and said, "Well, that explains why some days you're one way, and other days you're completely different. Tell the bitchy one to knock it off!" And we both laughed, and then I admitted she doesn't listen to me. He wasn't mad, but I did need to kind of process it.

Texted Wonder Twin about it and said we needed to talk, but when we were both home from work, and said that in a nutshell my GM had found out we were we. HER response was, "Do I need to come down there and bust some heads?" She may be 20 years younger than we are, but DAMN she can Momma Bear us! SHE said he had to have seen differences before to make the comment he did about us being different from day to day.

Once insurance is straightened out, we're going back to therapy. We need it. And with our schedule the way it is, we currently have Monday available for therapy. At least until I find something I can do from home making as much (or more) as I currently make. Going out TO work has been causing us unneeded stress. While we love our job and love the people we work with, we can't go on being on high alert from the moment we step out the front door until the moment we step back inside our home. It's not fair to us.

"I just go here!"

I'm combining my three blogs (below) into one website called BTownBaby with a Hollywood hustle. That, is, my two current Buford blogs and StarThrillerBrandonLee, which is the Hollywood hustle. It would been more economical to post them on my author page. But that would veto putting the link on my FAD siggy because of the link to my book. Anyway, I've been working on it since about 1 am, including getting The Cat Came Running ready to share on FB and twitter on my 19th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Doubt he's spared me a thought in years... I've spared him many many and some are too mean to share.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD