Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171787980818289 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

I'm in grammar-check hell.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    As far as I know traumatic events don't cause Bipolar, it runs in the family and is a chemical imbalance in the brain, however she could have PTSD, Panic attacks, depression which could be caused by her kidnapping, it's hard to diagnose bipolar as it mimics so many other mental health issues.
    I was about to say this. Bipolar is hereditary. Trauma can cause lots of things but an inherited chemical imbalance isn't one of them. PTSD, anxiety, depression, DID if young enough, yes. An inherited condition? No.

My daddy had manic depression, that we now call bipolar. His lay dormant most of his life until a humongous life change triggered it. He was laid off from a job he'd done for nearly thirty years. He felt useless for a while and that triggered the manic depression that was always there. Both his brother and sister had it too.

My DID did NOT lay dormant. Alters took over for me and presented as me to protect me from what was going on. As a result, I remember very little of my childhood and adolescence, just bits and pieces here and there.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Having a happy. One of Brandon Lee's best friends, the character actor Bill Allen, liked my reply on his timeline post.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not sleeping. I crashed around 10, woke at midnight and then again at 2:30. I still haven't gone back to sleep. And my first alarm goes off in less than 2 hours. I am gonna hate life later. At least I have a short day and plenty of coffee.

"I just go here!"

Clicking through the rooms on For the Love of Old Houses on facebook. Going to lay down.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to do self care after my therapy session, so I am going to stay in bed, snuggling with Pepe, my cat, sleep and maybe read.

Trying to do self care after my therapy session, so I am going to stay in bed, snuggling with Pepe, my cat, sleep and maybe read.
    *Huge hugs* self care after T is SO important. I used to either have the whole day off so I could do self care after or I'd work mornings and have my appointment be at 4pm. (Last pickup for OATS is 5pm.) Once my insurance is squared away I'm going to look into going back. I have a dedicated day off a week now so I have a day to plan.

Right now I'm drinking. I NEED to sleep through the night tonight. I haven't the last two nights. Not sure if it's election stress, anxiety over something that happened last night (in the vent thread), just menopause, OR all three. Wonder Twin thinks it could be all 3. Yay. We're going to try a little "night night Ria juice."

"I just go here!"

Hugs to you both.

Moderating. I had a sinus flare up and had to go to bed directly after evening devotions. I haven't touched my ebook editing since the wee hours yesterday. At least I got one chapter under my belt to report on AW, and some added new wordage. I feel pretty good right now and expect to open the WIP early.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

right now just watching some of the live updates and reading twitter and all of Trump's rabid fans go off. Thanks for the hugs, Yes Ria self care is important, I was also diagnosed as being Bipolar a week or so ago. Hell I think it was a week ago maybe two weeks. Trying to decide what I want to eat, as I am not hungry. I feel like going back to sleep.

Messing around online, reading the repub shines and accusations on FB. Going to make sandwiches and eat while watching Left Behind 2: The Tribulation Force. These Left Behind movies are pretty good, and I'm picky about what holds my attention. May take the rest of the day off of edits and just chill. IDK.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Feeling so good today that a new President and Madam Vice President has been elected, wiping away happy tears.

I don't feel well, that's what I'm doing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Feeling so good today that a new President and Madam Vice President has been elected, wiping away happy tears.
    Same.

Also having a case of nerves. I met someone on FB Dating yesterday. We both matched, I messaged hello. I was drinking so while I wasn't drunk, I was a bit tipsy and with the liquid courage I made the first move. She texts back that she thinks I'm "cute as hell." Well I naturally hid my face, because if I was white I'd have been red. We talked all evening and a bit this morning.

She had wanted to meet for coffee today but I had to be at work at 8am for a meeting and then worked 11-4. Plus I hadn't done laundry and needed to. Badly. I wouldn't have had anything to wear if I hadn't. SO. We're meeting tomorrow at my Freddy's. Good place for several reasons: public place for a first meeting, people there I know, and I know the area and can get myself home if need be. And she had never had it and wanted to try it.

"I just go here!"

Hope you have a nice time, Ria.

Watching SNL.

It went really well. I got my usual kids meal (because I just don't eat much in one sitting) and we got to talking and not paying attention, I finished my entire meal which I almost NEVER do. We went for coffee after and talked some more. She had things to do this afternoon, but I think I'm seeing her again.

The best part? She didn't even try to hold my hand. You don't know how refreshing that is. Most of the girls I've talked to have a one track mind: sex and getting into my pants. I am not that kind of girl. I'm lesbian yes but I'm also demisexual. I can't do those kinds of things if I don't have feelings or a connection with someone. Boils down to I'm not easy.

"I just go here!"

Ria I am glad it went well,I hope it continues to do so, girl you deserve happiness.

Outcome of that date is in the vent thread. I'm not gonna rehash it here.

Right now? I'm drinking vodka and Diet Coke, watching Sister Act 2, and piddlefarting on Facebook and TikTok. TikTok has really helped me come out of my shell a bit and has helped me start to overcome the fear of the camera on me. Due to my past, I never liked the camera on me, whether it be a video camera or just taking pictures. My mom getting me to sit for school portraits was quite the struggle, and she had no clue why.

"I just go here!"

Editing the description which will appear on my Dress Her in Chameleon's Amazon page.

ETA Finished and posted to the Amazon platform! WoooHoooo!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Almost 3am Central time and I'm working on a bottle of cherry vodka and watching "Madea's Big Happy Family" on Netflix. I am coming off six days straight, I get one day off, then I work a day, then I get another day off, then I work four days straight before going back to my normal schedule. Then I'll screw all THAT up the week of Christmas with my few days off.

"I just go here!"

Watching Sandra Valls' "Latina Christmas Special" on YouTube. Hosted by Sharon "Christine Cagney" Gless. It's got another half-hour and then I need to consider some food to soak up the rum I've drank over the last couple hours. After my unplanned nap, I added rum to the rest of my iced coffee and now drinking rum and Diet Pepsi.

"I just go here!"

Moderating. Fixing to get back to Dress Her in Chameleon. I'll likely finish the read-over by the end of the month, buy an ISBN for my publishing logo, and submit. I'm getting excited.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Was watching gaming videos on YouTube with Wonder Twin. We pick videos, start them at the same time, and chat over text. Since we don't get together in person during the winter, we've been doing this. When Zoom lifted their time restrictions for Thanksgiving, we Zoom chatted. With the weather being so unpredictable right now I don't allow her to make the 2-1/2-hour drive to see me, and that's just getting here. She takes care of her mom and can't be away from her longer than a day, and I wouldn't want her to get here and end up snowed in for a few days.

"I just go here!"

Having a hungry and a freeze. I can't get my room blower adjusted to keep me warm. Whelp, it's 39F outside. That would do it. Did my morning devotions and been poking around. Gotta get in the kitchen and slay some food.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not wanting to emerge from my blanket cocoon but knowing i need to in 15-20 minutes. I accidentally fell asleep last night before 9 but with my overhead light on. (i usually turn it off and just leave a lamp on in the corner all night.) Slept through till almost 6:30 this morning, which is when my first alarm goes off. I wouldn't say I'm fully rested, that almost never happens. But I'm halfway rested and that's good enough for me. Yesterday I'd run on fumes and a Rockstar after only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep when I usually get 6.

"I just go here!"

Glad to hear it, Ria!

Me, I'm waiting for the Publix shopper to start shopping my order already. I ordered some Christmas snacks and I want one. Now. Lol.

In the meantime, I'm going to make my AW report, run save all my Bawker replies, then hunt for something on Amazon or wally.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks! With my sleep issues half-rested is the best I can hope for.

Right now I'm on the second bus to work. Today is payday so I caught an earlier bus so I could get some breakfast at Sonic to take in with me. (there's a Sonic next door to the Freddy's I work at.) After work I get to go to Walmart to buy jeans. Yay. I have to shop in person because they don't take my PayPal MasterCard online plus I'm spending cash that my mom sent me for Christmas. At least i also get to buy Bluetooth headphones and a secret Santa gift for a girl at work. Our Christmas party is Saturday.

"I just go here!"

Sounds like you're having a good day and then there's Saturday. Have fun!

I just send Boeing an email about my lump sum pension pay out. I never went through the process because of hubs status and all else that happened, and I don't believe in divorce except for adultery, and so on and so forth and yap yap yap. But I decided to go ahead now and give it a try if they will work with me via email, otherwise it's get off the pot. Sissy refuses to call them with me sitting there giving her my info because she doesn't believe giving out info on the phone. If it was her, she'd do it, I'm sure.

So now, I'm going to eat me some donuts because it's Christmas and read an article about a missing toddler on Strange.

Oh, and then work on my publisher imprint image, which Kindle Direct Publishing says I can put on my manuscript. YeeeHaaaw!. I'll shut up now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep for the most part a good day. Had a guest confuse 2 employees AND a manager trying to order 2 burgers, an order of fries, and a concrete. All I could do was laugh.

Went to Wally world. Found jeans my size with actual pockets on clearance. Score! I DO have to exchange the headphones I got. I need Bluetooth and these are corded. Not worth keeping just for the laptop and tablet when I can get Bluetooth that I can use with all three.

I had to get a secret Santa gift for a girl at work, we're doing our gift exchange Saturday and having a potluck. This girl bakes a LOT and I was going to get her a nice container to put the goodies in that she bakes and brings to work but they had NOTHING but holiday stuff. I wanted one she could use all year round. *Shrugs*

So I got her a metal insulated tumbler and I'll put her name on it with vinyl. I remembered she likes purple, so this cup is purple. If you want I can put pics in the crafty hags thread.

Right now I'm with my roommates about to go through a "Christmas in the Park" type drive through light display.

"I just go here!"

What I'm not doing is sleeping. I've been up since before 8:am Thursday. Gah.

Believe I'm going to eat a snack why reading another Strange article. It's a site about strange outdoor disappearances. Most are really strange, but the stories draw me in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished dinner, about to personalize some ornaments and wrap the cup for tomorrow. I've decided to take a double batch of Monte Cristo sliders to work, and my ride will be here between 8:30 and 8:45. I didn't want to walk a mile wrangling food and spend 45 minutes on two buses. So I need to get up no later than 7am to get them in the oven by 7:30.

"I just go here!"

Just woke up from a much needed nap, had therapy today so am mentally and emotionally drained, just ate some dinner, didn't really feel like eating but hubby made it so I'll force it down, no his cooking is not bad, he is a good cook I just have no appetite.

Doing a read and edit of my book. Got to be a stop to it just before four to watch Baby's youngest son get married on HOWLIVE.TV. Sissy just left to go. The reception is live too, but the littles won't be there, so I like will just take a peek at it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Holiday Playroom Karaoke with Sandra Valls and her sister Connie, and they have a special guest Melissa Ferrick. I'd never heard of her until now. Love her! I'm also waiting for my roommates to get home. They went to KC today, but I didn't get to go because work. I had the potluck and Secret Santa at work, too, so I really couldn't have called out.

They videochatted me on the way home. They're coming home with a 2-month-old puppy, and they got me a battery-operated Baby Grogu (Baby Yoda) that moves and talks, and comes with a pendant that if I wear it, he'll follow me around and play hide and seek among other things. It was supposed to be my Christmas present but K is JUST like me where gift-giving is concerned and cannot WAIT to give gifts.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Watching Holiday Playroom Karaoke with Sandra Valls and her sister Connie, and they have a special guest Melissa Ferrick. I'd never heard of her until now. Love her! I'm also waiting for my roommates to get home. They went to KC today, but I didn't get to go because work. I had the potluck and Secret Santa at work, too, so I really couldn't have called out.

They videochatted me on the way home. They're coming home with a 2-month-old puppy, and they got me a battery-operated Baby Grogu (Baby Yoda) that moves and talks, and comes with a pendant that if I wear it, he'll follow me around and play hide and seek among other things. It was supposed to be my Christmas present but K is JUST like me where gift-giving is concerned and cannot WAIT to give gifts.
    That sounds awesome. I want one of those bot dogs and a cat that look and act like the real deal on the add. Sissy just shook her head. Well, now that you mentioned your Baby Yoda, I might go ahead and get one. If it doesn't perform like it's supposed to, I'll be out of some dough. So what.

I'm fixing to doodle with my indie publishing logo. I'm hard to please, but I think I know what I'm going to do this time and be quits with it for crying out loud.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Well, now that you mentioned your Baby Yoda, I might go ahead and get one. If it doesn't perform like it's supposed to, I'll be out of some dough. So what.
    I was on my laptop but switched over to my phone because the pics are there. LOL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20201220_030829051.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	55099
    This is Baby Grogu (Yoda). Keep in mind he cost $200. I don't know if you're wanting to spend THAT much. (True Confession: my disabled Army vet roommate finally got declared 100% disabled by the VA and got a hefty paycheck for it the other day. I don't know details about that.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20201220_031115280.MP.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	55100
    And this is me with Chloe. She's a Jack Russell pup, and turns 2 months old on Monday. They were going to see family and I got the honor of holding Miss Chloe while they gathered clothes for 2 days. I did not post this in the pets thread because Chloe is not mine. She is A's. A is the Army vet. She's going to be A's service dog. A is also the one who gave me Max the Mischievous 10 years ago.

"I just go here!"

She's adorable, Ria. I so miss having a dog.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    She's adorable, Ria. I so miss having a dog.
    I do too. I was thinking of getting a kitten, because cats are independent and would be fine while I worked all day. But cuddling Chloe made me reconsider a pup.

"I just go here!"

Nothing like a dog for cuddles. Whelp, we did have a cat a hundred years ago who would hug our neck.

I just shared a post from last year about the death of Nico Fanelli, the nine year old boy who walked out in front of a train in my hometown. Had he lived, he would have turned 30 last month.

The wedding was a handfast and the rabbi was Santa Claus. I mean his hair and beard were so bushy and snow white--from my vantage point--I thought he had one of those Hazmat hoods on. The bride wore a long white dress with a pink shawl--no veil. Her maids of honor wore long red dresses and pink shawls. Oh, and they were married in an outdoor Greek theater stage.

Fixing to go to virtual church, so to speak, for a Christmas message.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Have they ever had a Jack Russell before? I have, they need a lot of attention and a lot of activity they are very hyper and love to chew. Don't leave them alone with out any thing to distract them, I left mine alone with a chew toy came back with a torn up couch and kitchen floor vinyl destroyed.

Have they ever had a Jack Russell before? I have, they need a lot of attention and a lot of activity they are very hyper and love to chew. Don't leave them alone with out any thing to distract them, I left mine alone with a chew toy came back with a torn up couch and kitchen floor vinyl destroyed.
    Sorry but I hate them little dogs because they bark so much
    and will more kind of type of dogs to bite .
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Yes they have.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Sorry but I hate them little dogs because they bark so much
    and will more kind of type of dogs to bite .
    I think that's more chihuahuas?

"I just go here!"

Right now I'm watching Pitch Perfect, drinking Diet Coke, and trying to come up with a design for my headphones. I went back to Walmart Tuesday and exchanged them for Bluetooth. I still can't believe I didn't read the box BEFORE I bought them. I'm leaning toward a rainbow of pixelated hearts across the headband part.

I'll definitely be drinking later, I just need to eat something first.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to start the third draft of my Growing Up Buford blog article, Christmas Shadows. I'm trying to beat the Christmas Day deadline.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Worrying as my husband was around someone on Sunday who tested positive for COVID, so now hubby is trying to find a place to go get tested.

I'm sorry, PK. I hope for both your sakes he's negative. *hugs*

We had a very nice Christmas morning here, I got everything Baby Grogu (Baby Yoda). My roommates left 2 hours ago to go to their family, but I had plans with Wonder Twin and Mushu to watch the My Hero Academia movie over text. (We all watch from the same site, starting at the same time, and text during.) So I'm doing that and puppysitting.

"I just go here!"

Sissy left around 9 am, and I've been here alone with her mean cat all day. Ate a breakfast of cheesy scrambled eggs, hash browns, and 2 grilled cheese sandwiches. What? It's Christmas. Lol. Had a beef roast TV dinner for lunch, and am waiting on Sissy to come home with my plate from their dinner. We are having lasagna because Brittany didn't have time to cook a big meal and nobody else cared to. it will likely arrive with a lettuce salad (they don't toss anything else in it), and no desert. Been there, they done that. If I sound pissed off, I am with a combo of the Christmas blues.

I edited my Growing Up Buford article Christmas Shadows and kept my eye on the blog hits. And read/edited five chapters of Dress Her in Chameleon. I thought about do more tonight, but I ain't gonna.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Ria, he goes tomorrow to get tested at 745 am and will know results in an hour to two hours after, right now trying to find out who the hell is shooting off fireworks, my PTSD is going off and it ain't fourth of july moron, Fireworks are banned within city limits so I hope the police show up to whomever is doing it.

Thanks Ria, he goes tomorrow to get tested at 745 am and will know results in an hour to two hours after, right now trying to find out who the hell is shooting off fireworks, my PTSD is going off and it ain't fourth of july moron, Fireworks are banned within city limits so I hope the police show up to whomever is doing it.
    No fireworks here. That's INSANE. I have headphones now, but I purposely did NOT buy noise-cancelling ones because I wear them while walking and need to hear traffic around me.

I just got tipsy and piddlefarted on TikTok. I made like 4 videos in about 2 hours. If you're on TikTok and want to follow me, I'm minimaria73 over there. I will usually allow all followers, and if they start giving me crap, I block them.

"I just go here!"

Okay i'll follow you I don't have ticktoc but I'll support friends, am happy hubby's test came back negative

Just finished my last writing session. Fixing to hit the hay.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD