Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757646566676875 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

about to kill hubby he works from home most days and I spent three hours cleaning the kitchen, he is home one day and it looks like a pack of teenagers tore through it leaving a mess and how the hell did cheese get on the ceiling was he tossing it like pizza dough? I guess I'll go clean the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I hope things work out better wherever you're moving.
    Thanks. It's already ten times better. . Original roommate and I got along very well but the landlord was a dick. But we didn't really come under his radar until the kids came. Coming and going all the time, noisy at all hours. Eating the food of someone with an eating disorder was where they crossed the line with me.

Their comings and goings didn't bother me and I was able to tune their noise out. The straw that broke the camel's back was blaming my daughter for my missing food. She and I have been alone for the last two years. She knows better than to touch food I take to work.

Wonder Twin was ready to come over, bringing me food, and rip those kids a new asshole. And I have no doubt she would have had we not been asked to leave. She loves me and is extremely protective of me, and I love her and am protective of her. We're strictly platonic though. She's straight. I wish she wasn't but she is so I'm settling for a platonic relationship.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Christmas commercials already? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Christmas commercials already? Really?
    Been to Walmart lately?
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Ugh Walmart. But I live 2 blocks from there now and it's so easy to run over there for this or that. Every other week I have a huge grocery order delivered still. Don't drive abs can't carry that much back.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Ugh Walmart. But I live 2 blocks from there now and it's so easy to run over there for this or that. Every other week I have a huge grocery order delivered still. Don't drive abs can't carry that much back.
    Haven't seen you post lately - wondered where you were.
    I had dinner at a Chinese place last night - Christmas music playing...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Taking a lunch and then nap before continuing work on my historical.

I wish Walmart delivered in my area. Publix is high, but worth it. Nothing like getting online and ordering groceries. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Haven't seen you post lately - wondered where you were.
    I had dinner at a Chinese place last night - Christmas music playing...
    I've been around. Have been doing some internal work with some of the child alters with Wonder Twin's help. Saw a new therapist today, mine is retiring. She. Is. Amazing. Picked up on a switch when we were trying to be stealthy.

"I just go here!"

Having a sick.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Going to study for an exam I am taking on Tuesday.

Fixing to eat breakfast while I watch last night's Grey on Hulu.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chilling, and watching Gilmore Girls. I'm exhausted. Long week of work, plus a got OT session this morning.
    I need to figure out what im making for supper, and clean up the house.....
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Messing around, checking my insulin supply.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Looking at a picture of that pasty Courtney Stodden thingy wearing a see through unitard while chugalugging in the street and arguing with IT's mother.

Popped back into the forum after what felt like eons... right now I'm thinking it's time for some food.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Looking at a picture of that pasty Courtney Stodden thingy wearing a see through unitard while chugalugging in the street and arguing with IT's mother.
    I didn't see the mother, but I saw some other photos. It was said she was drinking from a crystal flute. Please, it was plastic she bought it at Dollar Tree ! LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Writing my next article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to get over this nasty cold I have had since Thanksgiving and I have also been diagnosed with GERD

I had a cold last month that wouldn't quit.

I believe a friend of mine has GERD. They want to do surgery on hers. I don't know all the details.

I've been updating my blogs and author's page.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Trying to get over this nasty cold I have had since Thanksgiving and I have also been diagnosed with GERD
    I'm pretty sure what I had was pneumonia, that caused me to pen the rant to my boss. I'm feeling 100% better but still occasionally coughing Haven't had alcohol in almost 3 weeks now. I could have started drinking again this past weelend but I had a lot to do to get ready for retreat that I went on with the church ladies this past weekend.

Pack an overnight bag, wash my favorite blanket, make a pan of breakfast sliders, buy new pajamas as the ones I had either had holes in them or were falling off me because I'd lost weight being sick. I was barely eating and yes Wonder Twin was all over me like white on rice to eat.

Resizing images and creating transparencies.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy, mine is a mild form I can't have onion and fried foods, which I rarely eat, or high fat foods or chocolate . Ria I am sorry you have been sick. Doc was concerned mine was heading to the lungs but thank Goddess it didn't.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 12-11-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Going to study for an exam I am taking tomorrow.

Gaming. Fixing to go to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to ride to Costco with hubby to get a chrome book for me since this laptop is about shot and all I do is mostly look up things for my books and type them out, check email and come here.

Booting up my crime manuscript.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

modding and about to work on a book of minehave so many subjects to write about I can't pick one and stick with it well last night finally picked one.

Home from work.... insane day... about to find something to eat before I begin drinking. Haven't had a drink in 3 week's due to being sick but I'm fine now but for an occasional annoying cough.

"I just go here!"

Hope you are feeling better.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Going on with pk and Mister Josh. Got to start writing sometime before midnight so I can meet my daily challenge.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

My new guilty tv pleasure is the American show
    90 day fiance.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

London thank you , Ria I have that lingering cough as well, mine is almost done still a bit congested but can taste food again. Have a drink for me.

London thank you , Ria I have that lingering cough as well, mine is almost done still a bit congested but can taste food again. Have a drink for me.
    Breathing is still a little labored every now and then, and the cough. Especially when I talk a lot, which is, well, my job. LOL! Less I talk, less I cough. I tried to go back to my...."herbal supplement" but coughed so hard it wasn't good. Manage enough that I can at least eat.

"I just go here!"

cindy the pic is realy scary. Not cus Jennifer was in it but because it reminds me of the 80s.
    Webmaster
    https://findadeath.com
    https://findadeathforum.com

One of my books is set in the 80s. The big hair and the mindset pop culture are truly spooky.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Breathing is still a little labored every now and then, and the cough. Especially when I talk a lot, which is, well, my job. LOL! Less I talk, less I cough. I tried to go back to my...."herbal supplement" but coughed so hard it wasn't good. Manage enough that I can at least eat.
    Sorry to hear that my cough is odd comes at night sometimes when it gets chilly, and then I get like a bunch of mucus in my throat, ugh so sick of this, Trying to focus to write but keep reading posts on the board, really need my chromebook to come in so I can totally focus on research and writing and not other things

Watching Mad Men and being grateful that my work schedule of six days per week is about to go back to normal.

Got up to see what was going on in cyberspace.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now, trying to get my butt in gear and trying to figure out what I want to today, modding as well.

Fixing to do some work on the historical before I start on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Absolutely nothing. Being a lump on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy and texting Wonder Twin.

"I just go here!"

Having a ball.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Mecum Auto Auctions. I like them better when they are away from salt water and show more American products.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Working on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bout to make some food then continue putting together menus for both Christmas dinner and Wonder Twin's "not-really-farewell" get together. I say "not really farewell" because we will still talk to her and see her, we just won't work with her anymore. She and our other friend coming said they'd LOVE to just eat leftover ham and macaroni, or turn the ham into breakfast burritos. But I'm still baking cookies because Christmas. I asked Wonder Twin, "You SURE you just want to eat leftover ham and macaroni?" She said she'd be sad if she couldn't. ROFL. God I love her. Too bad she's straight. *sigh*

"I just go here!"

Not sleeping. I had just enough to drink tonight that I'd go to sleep but not enough that I wouldn't wake up in the morning and....yep, nightmares happened. I didn't smoke because while I feel 100% better, my lungs are still clearing out the pneumonia. Last time I tried I coughed up dinner. At least today is my half day and since I don't have therapy I can come home and take a nap. I'm seeing a new, but amazing, therapist and I'm working on getting my time slot claimed.

"I just go here!"

Hope things get on track soonest.

I'm modding and fixing to boot up my article manuscript. I'd love to finish it tonight, revise it tomorrow, and post it sometime after.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just spent an hour on the phone with direct tv whom we hadn't had service with in a year, and got rid of our att cell service two months ago trying to see why the /heck they are pulling a hundred dollars out of my account, and I got an email saying thanks for your payment dated 12/17/19, they tired to tell me it was a refund I said nope in this case on my end it's showing a transaction going out, not coming in. so they don't know what happened and am getting my money back via a check, grrrr....which will take 7-10 and I have another bill coming out that that 100 dollars was supposed to go to....so now am modding, and about to go try to get some housework done and work on a book. I am frustrated and having a gerd issue.

Just finished dinner. May go take a nap or continue with the crime novel. The article turned into a partial roman à clef and I'm letting it sit until tomorrow some time. I've been modding too and may need to do some more.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got off the phone with Walmart regarding their fuck up (see vent thread). Plotting and planning my holiday cooking and baking which will start either tomorrow night when I get back from Walmart to replace what I needed, or bright and early Friday morning with the breakfast sliders for work. Making the cookies and bars Monday night while my roommates work. Having a farewell party Christmas Eve for Wonder Twin. She asked for breakfast burritos. ROFL. And Shirley Temples. Mine will be "dirty," or with alcohol.

"I just go here!"