Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,300 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Right now modding, about to game for a bit, then work on my stats class, I passed my stats test.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Right now modding, about to game for a bit, then work on my stats class, I passed my stats test.
    Congratulations!

I'm updating Our Town and thinking about what I'm eating for dinner tonight.

BTW, I found a no-right click html code that works on my old blogs. Won't be transferring them after all. Saves me tons of work. I'm just going to slowly go back over all of them, checking for errors and the like. I shared my old Growing Up Buford anniversary article on FB group and twitter today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Cindy!

You're welcome, pk!

Just finished adding links to my link website.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ate dinner and set up ny new lighted keyboard. Now, I'm going to maybe game and then start the second shession of working on my crime novel. I put together most of Billy's murder book and did quick revises on sever blog posts. I hope to finish the murder book in a few hours and then go back and correct the correlating scene elements.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

On a TikTok livestream with "The Trauma Lady" and indulging in a little rare day drinking. I intended to finish the bottle of rum and going right to sleep last night after dinner. NOPE. Fell asleep around ten-ish, slept till almost 3am, was up till 6am, and slept till 10. *facepalm* I hadn't even gotten enough alcohol down to help me sleep through the night.

I REALLY need to get off this livestream and to moderate another creator's livestream but not sure if I'm sober enough to mod. LOL. I mod for 5 creators now, for creators from anywhere from 1K followers (which you need to GO live) to Sarah Hester Ross with her 1.5M followers. Luckily most of the time her followers are very well behaved, because I'm her ONLY mod. *grits teeth*

As for myself, I'm not sure if I even WANT to go live. I have a little over 400 followers myself. I'm very self-conscious about my voice, body language, mannerisms. I've accepted that my androgynous looks are a little different and I'm fine with that.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Just finished my Sunday night worship video. The church I support now has a Sunday School class live stream with--drum roll--subtitles. YaY!

Thinking about dinner.

And excited to pick up where I left off on the crime novel last time.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Can't sleep. Watching Sister Act 2 and about to make a couple of masks. I have some already-made masks to decorate, (see pic) and several designs already done in my Cricut's software. The one I plan to do tonight says, "I solemnly swear....a lot" in the Harry Potter font.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MASK Coffee Goes Here.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	55184

"I just go here!"

Watching Miami Vice on Prime.

Talking about sleep. I was sooo drowsy during devotions Monday evening, but managed to finish. Wanted to go straight to bed, but I decided to do a little bit of writing first. Wrote over 1,100 words on the crime novel and a new paragraph on Our Town's Legends, plus, edited that post and The Little Middle and Ghost Walking on Growing Up Buford.

Now, I'm going to play games, then crash.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

On a TikTok live with a trauma therapist, she reads a children's book every Tuesday evening and our child alters really enjoy it.

"I just go here!"

On my way to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished 3 more masks, put 'em up on TikTok and FB: I replaced my Black Widow mask AND my "Tacos Go Here" mask that A's velocipupter destroyed. She had picked my jeans pockets and gotten them out to destroy. She's lucky one she's so damn cute and two I cannot bring myself to hurt an animal. Most I do is rant and rave in Spanish.

Also made one with rainbow holographic glitter with a cat that says "Purrride" to kind of match a shirt I made with that slogan on it. I considered "Le$Bean," but decided on Purrride instead. I still might make a "Le$Bean" one later, but I won't be able to wear it to work. THAT one took some tweaking of settings in the software to figure it out, it would NOT cut. And I bought that particular vinyl to fulfill orders for shirts.

"I just go here!"

I've been binge watching Fresh Prince of Bel- Air lately so I'm about to have a snack of blueberries and milk and probably watch a few more episodes

Working on my blogs. Fixing to finish up and maybe take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Supernatural.

fixing to submit my grocery list since Sissy just walked in the door. She had her first Covid yesterday and so fare the side effects are headache and sick at her stomach and generally not feeling good, but she was able to work a full day today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fresh from the shower, I'm about to blog but wanted to check in here first. This story about my day today will make y'all laugh, I'm still laughing.

I had to hop in the shower in order to get all the stray pieces of hair off me after my haircut earlier this evening. (TikTok on my FB page and on my TikTok, I can post a pic here if y'all want.) What was funny about getting my hair cut is the stylist was making conversation during my haircut, as stylists do. Small talk, that type of thing.

She'd asked how my day went, I said it hadn't been a bad day even though I'd worked. She asks where I work, and I said, "Oh, Freddy's across the street." I'd gone to Great Clips, I still support the chain because while bestie doesn't do hair anymore we both still share a friend who works for a location of the chain back home.

So the stylist looked at me and said, "OH! NOW I know you! I go through your drive through all the time! I always feel so bad because you have such a hard time reaching out the window, and I'm short, too! Us short girls gotta stick together!" Yes, my drive through regulars recognize me "out of the window and in the real world." ROFLMAO

It was 80 degrees earlier this afternoon, so I wasn't wearing my hoodie, and I had changed shirts before leaving work. I didn't want to get hair on a work shirt, and decked myself out in a rainbow Women of Marvel t-shirt and Black Widow mask.

Of course AFTER the haircut, my mask had hair all over it so I switched it out and then realized just how GAY I looked: SUPER short hair, rainbow Women of Marvel t-shirt, mask with "Purrride" in holographic rainbow vinyl, and a rainbow lanyard hanging out of my pocket. Mission. Accomplished.

"I just go here!"

Just finished tinkering around with my Bible Books list. Messing around FAD. Fixing to do some admin work. Then likely do a second session on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hubs just gave me a haircut ( buzz cut really) I have my 2nd moderna shot tomorrow so I wanted to look spiffy 😂. Prob going to hang out on YouTube for a bit and maybe watch more Fresh Prince on HBO Max

Gaming. May lurk on twitter, and youtube sounds good to me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Worked on all four of my blogs. The templates could be better, and while they are fixing what isn't broken they should fix the tech glitches. But I finally found a no right-click html code that works on Windows 10. And that's what counts more.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening in on a Zoom where a friend from TikTok is sharing her story of how trauma led her to become an addict. Turned my webcam off because I'm about to eat and didn't really feel comfortable doing it in front of twenty some-odd other people. Wonder Twin finishes with her meeting in about an hour, and she requires that I at least have food cooking by then or else she will let me have it. It's been a rough week or so food wise, and I've struggled. When I don't eat, she gets after me because she loves me. And I can't get mad at her because I love her, too.

"I just go here!"

Adding wordage to the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to crash into bed again. Moderna shot #2 is making me fatigued as hell and my arm is all sore, but hopefully both will pass soon.

Hope so, Marty!

Fixing to do admin work, eat lunch, and then start my writing day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now we're in a DID livestream on TikTok. Love these, because we're surrounded by other systems and I realize there are others like me but yet each system is different. I'd love to get in on a Zoom with some of these systems....

And I'm also celebrating. Found a new place to live tonight, and move in 2-3 weeks. We're downsizing, going from a four-bedroom duplex to a two-bedroom apartment, BUT we'll also only have ONE roommate where as now we have four. We will only have our bedroom to move though, and some of our food from the kitchen we'll take.

Our landlord decided to raise the rent, and we all said NOPE. My other roommates got together and bought a camper to travel around the US. We need to stay here for work. (We're such a workaholic.) So we found a new place to live. It's further from work than we'd like, BUT it's still on the bus line, and there's still OATS for weekdays. We'll have a slightly shorter walk to the bus stop than we have now.

SO. We've spent the last couple of months trying to find a place super close to work AND that will allow us to take our cat. We kind of inherited our cat from Roommate A, he doesn't think she'd be happy in a camper. We're further from work than we'd like, BUT we can bring Ella. AND our future roommate is also an artist like we are, and I think we'll get along very well. We chatted for a good 20 minutes, and I think we'll be good friends.

"I just go here!"

Right now, piddlefarting online and watching Sarah Hester Ross' videos on YouTube. Drinking and considering blogging. Stuff just comes out easier when I'm not quite sober, I don't know why. I guess it's the disappearance of that filter between brain and mouth/fingers.

So it got out at work that I've been talking to a woman for a week. I met her on OK Cupid, she swung through my drive through to be sure I wasn't catfishing her. I'm nowhere NEAR attractive enough to pull off catfishing. I'm very androgynous and content that way.

ANYWAY, one of the guys asks me, "Are you effing her?" First of all keep in mind that we all rib each other, and I was NOT offended by this in ANY way. I mean, hell, I'm out at work not only as a lesbian but also as a system. (Person with dissociative identity disorder.) It's one of the things about us as coworkers that just WORKS. We all get along, support each other, and tease each other. It's also one of the things that will make it SO hard for me when I eventually have to stop going out to work and start working from home.

Now I'm pretty good friends with most of my coworkers, BUT my sex life, or lack thereof, is NOT a topic I discuss there. I looked at him and said, "I'm not that kind of girl. Quite frankly, it would be easier to break into Fort Knox than it would be to get into my pants." Which is true.

That said, just know I don't take anything ribbing personally. I can dish it and I can take it.

"I just go here!"

Writing until about midnight and then working on the scene chart and likely the murder book.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A friend posted a warning about the gas shortage (due to the Colonial Pipe hacking). She advised everybody to top off their tanks. And, "Soon truckers won't have the gas to make their deliveries which will cause a food shortage." Don't you just love doomsayers? Internet buzz was about doomssayers. Lol. I read this and that on the internet, but nothing screamed "Warning, Will Robinson!" Sissy scoffed at it. But, I was already thinking about maybe buying more groceries today. So, I'm going to do just that. Won't hurt to have extra groceries lying around.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

right now I just finished a light workout, about to make some breakfast, and then curl up and watch some 80s movies either horror or some of the John Hughes collection, or the first three of the Conjuring series, The Nun, Conjuring, Annabelle. still on bed rest, had therapy yesterday, am planning on riding with hubby out to the desert saturday to see if the flowers have bloomed. I also just set up my appointment to get my first Covid vaccine tomorrow getting the Moderna one, and am nervous I hate needles, I mean I got a tetanus shot three years ago and it wasn't bad
    Last edited by pkstracy; 05-12-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Taking a break from sleeping.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

writing a noise complaint email to my property owners as the people in the next building were partying until three am this morning keeping me and my husband awake, and he had to be at work at seven this morning so he can get off early to take me to get my shot, they are always loud, playing their music at full blast, parties three times a week.

Sitting here waiting for hubby to pick me up and take me to get my shot. I just want it over with already.

Good luck with the noise control. Mama had the same problem with the people who lived above her. Cops wouldn't do anything. Aparently she didn't report them to the landlords or those good people whould have done something about it.

I'm writing a scene in A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now, I'm a little sore. I had a lump on my arm that started out as a pimple. You think zit, and leave it alone, right? Right. But this kept getting bigger until it was the size of a cherry tomato. Work freaked, thought it was staph, and sent me to the ER.

I went to Mizzou's medical center, which is a teaching hospital much like you see on Grey's Anatomy. Which made me think of the show. Anyway it was just an abscess. They gave me a shot in the heinie to take the edge off, then a shot in the lump to numb it and they drained it.

The one thing that is making me panic is they weighed me. It would seem I've lost 40lbs. I know I've struggled with the eating disorder, but DAMN. Of course, I continue to walk daily and work, and barely eat so I guess losing that much was bound to happen. I just panic. I feel safer fatter. I can't explain it. *shrugs shoulders*

Also watching Grey's and working on a shirt order. Friend at work ordered 3 shirts from me that say, "Listen, I know I have a v*g*na, but I'm gonna need you to suck my f***ing d*ck." For obvious reasons I won't be able to post these on my page OR my business TikTok.

"I just go here!"

I had an abscess the size of an egg on my right ta ta. Had to go in the hospital and have surgery. It came back about two months later and drained naturally. That was 2006c. It never came back.

Finished yesterday's last writing session just before midnight. Taking a break right now. May watch a movie and snack before I start on today's. I want to finish my Growing Up Buford article and start revising to meet my May 19 deadline.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished the order, now listening to P!nk's newest single, "All I Know So Far." I've had it on repeat for the last 3 days. I really need to go to bed, I have work tomorrow. No, I didn't drink. I have learned the hard way that drinking and crafting DO NOT MIX. Yeeeshk.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to do my morning devotions and then hop back to bed. Maybe.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Pitch Perfect and drinking. I delivered the shirts this morning, read: took them to work because the girl who ordered them is a coworker. To say they were a HUGE hit is an understatement. BUT the work into those shirts, I definitely earned my money. LOL

I'd ordered the shirts for them from Jiffy Shirts, and with their insanely cheap prices, I added a couple of shirts for myself. Now to figure out what to do with them. One is more than likely going to be Princess Jasmine. The other I'm torn between making a Baby Yoda shirt, another Pride or LE$BEAN, or "I solemnly swear...a LOT."

Probably going to blog once the alcohol starts kicking in.

"I just go here!"

I finished Bad Boyz draft number unknown. Now I've got to cut it down.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to get started on data science homework.

Waiting for my grocery order. Might do some writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished dinner and took my meds about an hour ago, now I'm about to watch a documentary on P!nk while I work on a couple of shirts for me This is gonna be interesting. I'd ordered the shirts before I realized I'd lost weight, sooooooooo.....I ordered 4X and now I guess I'm smaller than that....

"I just go here!"

Nodding off sitting up. But I'm going to add a bit more to my article anyway.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah the P!nk documentary was a bad idea. I didn't do anything on the shirt and sat and watched it instead. LOL. I don't know why I thought I could work. So now I'm just listening to her music and about to start cutting vinyl for a shirt I designed with the gay agenda on it.

"I just go here!"

Whenever you figure out shipping Ria, let me know as I would love to have the shirts I want...and will gladly buy them. Right now am in bed, typing this on my chrome book, I don't feel like doing anything today..

Fixing to do devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Whenever you figure out shipping Ria, let me know as I would love to have the shirts I want...and will gladly buy them. Right now am in bed, typing this on my chrome book, I don't feel like doing anything today..
    When I figure shipping out, you'll be the first person I tell. So many of the Kansas City Lesbians are begging me for the Gay Agenda shirt. I could make a pile doing it as a side gig. I'm thinking since my roommates and I are splitting up I may continue the shirt biz on my own.

Right now, I'm watching my favorite pair of seesters on TikTok live, BasicBartender and Read2Escape, and they're drunk as hell and it's hilarious. And about to make a shirt for a child alter and possibly another mask.

"I just go here!"

You could sell them on Amazon or Etsy or ebay. You could set up a merchant Paypal. Or you could create a website that highlights what you do and add a store, plus a FB biz page at any rate.

I've been editing my Growing Up Buford article, Bad Boyz, deadline on Mama's 15th deathversary tomorrow. I was determined to use one of the three photos I have of her. Two of them are familiar to my fans. Third one has never be used and nails her lifestyle. But the low resolution stretched the pixels on the blog. So, I had to add a smaller size to a background.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You could sell them on Amazon or Etsy or ebay. You could set up a merchant Paypal. Or you could create a website that highlights what you do and add a store, plus a FB biz page at any rate.

I've been editing my Growing Up Buford article, Bad Boyz, deadline on Mama's 15th deathversary tomorrow. I was determined to use one of the three photos I have of her. Two of them are familiar to my fans. Third one has never be used and nails her lifestyle. But the low resolution stretched the pixels on the blog. So, I had to add a smaller size to a background.
    Etsy charges you out the yinyang and I really want to avoid that. Because if they charge me then I have to reflect that by having high prices. Of course I do bundle deals when people order 3 or more shirts. But I'm out to make extra money while at the same time not wanting to over charge.

"I just go here!"