Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767747576777885 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Triggered I just had my abusive father, have someone contact me that I don't know, a total stranger on one of my social media pages that I had set to private somehow she got around everything and sent me a message to let me know my mom is dying she has about five months to live, but I am not sure what to believe as three years ago he pulled this crap saying she was dying and the all of a sudden when I didn't react he was like oh well she got better, I have broken contact with him, changed our number and my cell number and did not give him our address but yet the effer still found me.
    My mother used to pull that on herself. She told me she was dying of lung cancer. When I asked her when she was diagnosed, she said "A year ago." And she hadn't had a single treatment. Yeah, right. I called her on that and she said "You're right. I lied. But I could be." They want attention. I do hope your mother is all right, pk.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    My mother used to pull that on herself. She told me she was dying of lung cancer. When I asked her when she was diagnosed, she said "A year ago." And she hadn't had a single treatment. Yeah, right. I called her on that and she said "You're right. I lied. But I could be." They want attention. I do hope your mother is all right, pk.
    Mom does has a brain tumor and alzhimers, she was diagnosed at 55, she will be 64 this year, I am just upset that he is having a total stranger contact me and not honoring my wishes of leaving me alone when I told him I never wanted to speak to him again, nor have any form of contact. Cindy I am sorry that your mom did that to you, and thank you for the well wishes.

Triggered I just had my abusive father, have someone contact me that I don't know, a total stranger on one of my social media pages that I had set to private somehow she got around everything and sent me a message to let me know my mom is dying she has about five months to live, but I am not sure what to believe as three years ago he pulled this crap saying she was dying and the all of a sudden when I didn't react he was like oh well she got better, I have broken contact with him, changed our number and my cell number and did not give him our address but yet the effer still found me.
    OMG PK. I'm so sorry. If you need to talk I'm here.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Just finished editing, capping, and slapping on 9 part page title illustrations on the historical.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

THanks Ria, I am trying to process it all, right now I did talk to my aunt last night, mom actually has less than six months they are thinking four months or less, or anytime, my aunt told me not to come home that I don't need to see her that way, and I don't want to have to deal with sperm donor. However, she is not on hospice like that person told me my aunt told me sperm donor said he refused hospice for mom, I am livid, she needs that care.

THanks Ria, I am trying to process it all, right now I did talk to my aunt last night, mom actually has less than six months they are thinking four months or less, or anytime, my aunt told me not to come home that I don't need to see her that way, and I don't want to have to deal with sperm donor. However, she is not on hospice like that person told me my aunt told me sperm donor said he refused hospice for mom, I am livid, she needs that care.
    None of my business, and I understand why you don't want to deal with that sperm donner. But, she may wonder why you aren't there, and he may have told her you don't care.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mom has Alzhimer's , Cindy, she doesn't know who I am, she doesn't know anyone. She and I had a long talk before I moved here when we first found out and I said mom when you get to bad I'll come home, she goes no I want you to promise me you won't she goes I have seen way to many Alzhimers patients she was a nurse in a nursing home, and I won't remember you at all, She goes remember me how I was, how we used to go cruise in my little red sports car, drinking cokes from Sonic and blasting classic rock on the radio and how we had a water fight in the house, and watch Ghost Hunters Together and talk about how we would let the other know it was us if one of us should die before the other if there is life after death and ghosts, dang it now I am crying. So as a promise to her and all the good memories and of how she looked then and not now I will honor her wishes, she also made me promise not to go to the funeral, I'll remember her in my own way and do my own memorial of her and go visit her grave at a later date. So in keeping on Topic with this thread I am laughing and crying remembering my crazy, seven am mint chocolate chip ice cream eating, classic rock listener, rock n roll teeshirt wearing, who once flashed her tits at a rock concert, and almost made it to Woodstock before she was picked up by the police and sent home at fourteen, flip them the bird and not give an eff mom.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 07-01-2020 at 12:34 PM.

I would too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PK just know I'm here if you need to talk and I get it.

I'm currently Zoom chatting with my favorite lesbians from KC. The lesbians I apparently get custody of if something should happen to our fearless leader, AND I have to feed, too. ROFL.

"I just go here!"

Writing a scene in Chapter 15 of A Deadly Spill of Scarlet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dying. OMG. ROFLMAO

It's no secret my roommates like to ambush me with Nerf gun fights randomly. I don't have my own gun, I've been unarmed. SO. We went to Walmart and Target tonight to get kiddo's birthday presents, she turns 8 next week. All she wants is Legos so we are getting her Legos.

Well I tagged along because I needed a hook for work to hang my bag and hoodie from that's at my level. Whoever designed our store put all the hooks for jackets and pretty much everything up near the ceiling. Anyway I found the hook I needed and decided to get my own Nerf gun.

I find one and knowing that the grocery stores don't deliver alcohol, decided to go ahead and get some more liquor so that when the fireworks go off Saturday night it will matter not. I'm a cheap lush so I get the 1.75L bottle of cheap rum for $10. I mix it with Diet Coke it's not a big deal.

Anyway I get in a regular line, as I do whenever I buy alcohol so they can ID me without holding up the self checkouts. Guy wheels up behind me on a motorized scooter and seeing what I have on the conveyer, says, "Nerf gun and alcohol. What are YOUR plans this weekend?"

"I just go here!"

Ria, Thanks for the offer I may take you up on it, lol Nerf Gun and alcohol, a fun combo, drink one for me please.

Ria, Thanks for the offer I may take you up on it, lol Nerf Gun and alcohol, a fun combo, drink one for me please.
    I'll be here to chat when you need me. And I will. I'm having one for several friends. LOL

"I just go here!"

Lesson learned for tonight....do NOT cut fabric while wearing wired earbuds. I wasn't even drunk yet, ROFL. I had just STARTED to drink, and figured I'd better cut the fabric my friend from work asked for before I got too drunk.

I was on a Zoom call with my favorite Kansas City Lesbians at the time and thought I'd somehow muted the entire Zoom chat. I pulled the plug on the earbuds, sound came back on the Zoom chat, and I finished cutting the fabric. I folded it up to place with my stuff for work and saw I'd cut the wire to my earbuds. *facepalm*

I wasn't too mad though, because they were two years old, and earbuds don't usually last that long. Mine were starting to lose their sound quality, and I DO have wireless ones but they were dead. They're charging now. I intend to wear them tomorrow with noise-cancelling headphones over them to drown out the noise of the fireworks. It's what I was trying to do tonight.

"I just go here!"

Playing The Last of Us on PS4, listening to my neighbors having a party, they have 20 people in a very small backyard, drinking, bbqing, yelling, loud music, I had a talk with the neighbor earlier and said I have PTSD, so please try to keep your guests from using fireworks or poppers tonight, as well as screaming at the top of their lungs, last night was really bad when they had a party this is their third one in three days.

Eating dinner while watching another episode of the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. It's about the Berkshires UFO phenomenon in Mass.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-04-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

oh Cindy I'' have to watch it mom loved unsolved mysteries, we used to watch the reruns and Robert Stack's voice creeped me out for some reason when he was doing that show.

Eating dinner while watch another episode of the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. It about the Berkshires UFO phenomenon in Mass.
    I so enjoyed that American show with Robert Stack.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

You will love it, guys. It doesn't have a host, but it is awesome. So far.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm currently watching Sandra Valls' Playroom Karaoke with noise cancelling headphones on over earbuds. I really do NOT want to hear the fireworks AT ALL. (Picture of my look on my FB if you're on my page.) And I'm drinking. Blueberry vodka in a Twisted Tea. So I'm further spiking a spiked iced tea. ROFL. Y'all should not be surprised. Hush up, liver, you're fine.

"I just go here!"

Recovering from the multiple PTSD episdoes as well as panic attacks last night, some idiots must of went to Tijuana a few days prior to the fourth and bought some fireworks. As they are banned here in San Diego and they were shooting them off if the police find out who did it they will have to pay a hefty fine, the only ones allowed to shoot of fireworks is Sea World and they make sure to do it near the water, the reason they are banned, for those of you that don't know, since we get so little rain here and things stay dry, one spark can cause a massive fire and since homes are so close together as well as businesses well yeah major issues. Also am gaming, playing more of The Last of US part 1 while waiting for the second one to come in the mail.

A family friend's husband bought a butt load of fireworks. They say it was quite the show. Meanwhile Bella the rabbit-tailed cat took to drinking coffee.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am currently watching old commercials on YouTube and also occasionally switching to watching episodes of the U.K. kids game show Raven. (Are there any U.K. death hags here that watched it when they were kids?)

Recovering from the multiple PTSD episdoes as well as panic attacks last night, some idiots must of went to Tijuana a few days prior to the fourth and bought some fireworks. As they are banned here in San Diego and they were shooting them off if the police find out who did it they will have to pay a hefty fine, the only ones allowed to shoot of fireworks is Sea World and they make sure to do it near the water, the reason they are banned, for those of you that don't know, since we get so little rain here and things stay dry, one spark can cause a massive fire and since homes are so close together as well as businesses well yeah major issues. Also am gaming, playing more of The Last of US part 1 while waiting for the second one to come in the mail.
    Same, friend. Sending hugs.

I'm currently Zoom chatting with my favorite Kansas City Lesbians.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to check my bank account, then wash supper dishes, then likely edit the historical. I'm six chapters from beginning the last spot scan.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to check my bank account, then wash supper dishes, then likely edit the historical. I'm six chapters from beginning the last spot scan.
    I need to be working on my novel. I'm drinking and about to be at that sweet spot where the writing will flow. I'll go back tomorrow when I'm sober and edit.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to slap on the last three chapters. Woot!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to find my cat, she went out last night and hubby and I both totally forgot to let her in, She has never stayed out all night, and she wasn't outside when I opened the door this morning at 11:30 when I got up. So not sure where she is, we have storage garages here and I am stressing she went into someone's that had their door open and is stuck in there, or a neighbor let her in or I don't know I have these worse case what if's going through my head, I have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She is four or five now.

Been there, done that, pk. I'm so sorry. I'll pray that she comes back.

I'm fixing to nuke leftovers from supper last night and then do some research on Rob Endres.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, I am telling myself not to stress, I have had cats wander off and stay out all night but they were right there at the door or on the patio when I opened the door the next day, she has never been out all night, and I cannot believe I totally forgot, hubby goes well you were caught up in your game, relaxing for the first time in awhile since you got the news about your mom and stressing about other things, he goes don't beat yourself up, I said yeah but I never forgot her before, because I let myself relax, he goes stop it, it happened, he goes mom had a cat that would stay gone two days at a time, and wander home. So anyway right now playing The Last Of US, which has a great story line and a lot of action, and those tear jerker and get you right in the feels moments, then clenching your butt cheeks and holding your breath as you have to get out of situations. It's like therapy for me to game. Hubby is gone to play dungeons and dragons and I am about to go take my fiber and work out.

It happens. We lost all of our cats. Two moved in with neighbors. One was bad about bringing baby snakes home, and I think one got him. Some just weren't there anymore. I think coyotes got some of them. I also blame hubs for most of the loses. He did not believe in keeping animals in the house. SMH. He changed his tune when we rescued Harry the Wonder Dog, and then the sumbitch pulled his 9 mm on the hood; the cops rehomed him, and I had to rehome Harry. I miss that dog more than my husband.

I waiting for Sissy to get off work and tote two Walmart packages in for me.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-06-2020 at 05:19 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy I am sorry that happened to you, too bad you couldn't have kept Harry, yeah she hasn't come home yet and now I just got more bad news, I swear when it rains it pours, my aunt just called me, the one that lives in Missouri near mom, and told me my favorite uncle is on hospice, he has weeks to live due to his heart, there is nothing more the doctors can do for him, they put in stents and balloons and whatever else they could do, but yeah, he was told to stop smoking years ago but he didn't and he drinks like a fish, in our family it's always goes in twos, when one family member dies one will die not soon after. To stay on topic right now I just asked all the neighbors if they saw Sophie, my cat, none of them have, I went out calling for her, she didn't answer so yeah I think she is gone for good, just took a shower and about to start gaming again, it's humid as Hades here.

Just ate and opened my two packages. They were drenched, but the pillows were dry inside their plastic wrappers. My room is small. The dresser and computer station are in one corner, and the bed is pushed up against two walls across from them. I wanted to do something nice for my bed. So, I put standard size pillows around two walls, placed Bohemian shams and small oblong throw pillows here and there, and added a throw blanket.

Fixing to take a nap or read or some such.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-06-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy your room sounds nice, she finally came home. I think someone let her into their house as she didn't smell like she had been outside overnight and she didn't run to her food bowl, so yep she was possibly in someone's house. As for me I am about to go read, hubby and I rode to the beach and just sat in the car and watched the ocean.

That's wonderful, pk!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, So right now I am laying in bed typing this on my chromebook, I am exhausted mentally and emotionally, Today I think I might just lounge in bed binge watch something on Netflix, and read.

So glad floof came home! *Hugs*

I'm watching Grey's, season 12, the custody hearing for Sofia. Roommates had a drive by birthday party for kiddo, who turned 8 today.

Wonder Twin and our friend "Mushu" are coming to visit Saturday. I've missed them so much. We text all the time but it's not the same as being in the same room, playing video games or card games and having snacks.

In other news....a mod in a FB group about CATS had to add a new rule. "If you post pictures or video of your cat, and you're in them too, you must be dressed." I can't even begin to fathom what post made THAT rule necessary. Whatever it was I missed it. I'm guessing someone posted a pic with one...ahem...."kitty" too many. *dies of laughter*

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    So glad floof came home! *Hugs*

I'm watching Grey's, season 12, the custody hearing for Sofia. Roommates had a drive by birthday party for kiddo, who turned 8 today.

Wonder Twin and our friend "Mushu" are coming to visit Saturday. I've missed them so much. We text all the time but it's not the same as being in the same room, playing video games or card games and having snacks.

In other news....a mod in a FB group about CATS had to add a new rule. "If you post pictures or video of your cat, and you're in them too, you must be dressed." I can't even begin to fathom what post made THAT rule necessary. Whatever it was I missed it. I'm guessing someone posted a pic with one...ahem...."kitty" too many. *dies of laughter*
    I'm dying here!

I just posted and brushed up my Devotions blog.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

First of 5 days off! Hubby left for work early today, so doggy and I got up and went for a walk before it got to hot out It’s supposed to be in the 90’s today.
    Now doggy is passed out on the floor and I’m cleaning house and gonna do some cooking. I’ve got fish that hubby and my stepdad caught the other day to deal with, I’m making burgers (hubby said he was craving a thick juicy burger), and I want to try making this “RootBeer Float Pie” I saw the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    First of 5 days off! Hubby left for work early today, so doggy and I got up and went for a walk before it got to hot out It’s supposed to be in the 90’s today.
    Now doggy is passed out on the floor and I’m cleaning house and gonna do some cooking. I’ve got fish that hubby and my stepdad caught the other day to deal with, I’m making burgers (hubby said he was craving a thick juicy burger), and I want to try making this “RootBeer Float Pie” I saw the other day.

I feel for you, hope you have a nice air conditioner at home.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I feel for you, hope you have a nice air conditioner at home.
    Thank god we have A/C. This is our 4th summer in the house, and the first two we didn’t have A/C. Two winters ago our heater died, so when we got a new heater we got an A/C too. This summer has been unusually hot. We’d be dying!

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    Thank god we have A/C. This is our 4th summer in the house, and the first two we didn’t have A/C. Two winters ago our heater died, so when we got a new heater we got an A/C too. This summer has been unusually hot. We’d be dying!
    So thankful for that for you, Sassy! It's been hotter'n Satan's ballsack here. High heat + humidity = sweaty misery. Take that and multiply it by menopause (for me) and I can barely stand it.

Right now, I'm just getting off a Zoom call with my favorite Kansas City Lesbians. Our fearless leader loves her some White Castle, which we have where I live but they do NOT have in KC anymore. I may or may not have suggested a "takeover," where a bunch of Kansas City Lesbians swarm to a location, at the White Castle here. I'd love it, I'd get to actually get out of my bedroom and be sociable, AND meet other lesbians IN PERSON (instead of just online), AND get food into me which I need to be doing on a more regular basis.

"I just go here!"

RIa I am dying about your kitty one to many comment, Sassy sounds like a good meal, I love a good fish and burger. Ria I would also kill for a white castle, I miss those things, used to get them when I lived in Missouri, when we would travel to Indiana we would stop at the one in Saint Louis and get them by the dozen and put them in a cooler, then we would get more on the way back and pack them with some dry ice. Wish they would branch out here to San Diego.

I finished editing Chapter 7 (it was way complex so it needed a careful reword) and Chapter 8. I wanted to do the next one, but I'm all out of edits for tonight.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RIa I am dying about your kitty one to many comment, Sassy sounds like a good meal, I love a good fish and burger. Ria I would also kill for a white castle, I miss those things, used to get them when I lived in Missouri, when we would travel to Indiana we would stop at the one in Saint Louis and get them by the dozen and put them in a cooler, then we would get more on the way back and pack them with some dry ice. Wish they would branch out here to San Diego.
    You can get them in the freezer at the grocery store. They're good but not the same as getting them from the restaurant. I've been trying to get out of my room and be more sociable. When I'd even get an invite somewhere, ex-Hubs would shove me out the door. "Go! Get out of here! Have fun and I'll see you later!"

As for the kitty comment, I had to substitute a word I'm reclaiming for myself that also references kitty AND what body part might have been flashed, but would probably be censored. ROFL.

"I just go here!"

Kitty was funnier.

Fixing to nuke a late lunch and who knows?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I knew what you meant with the kitty line and it was funny as hell. Waiting for hubby to get home, he went to voice lessons, to the store and then to his mom's. I am starving he said he was going to bring pizza home, I thought he would go to voice lessons, the store then pizza, come home, then go to his mom's, but nooooo, voice lessons, mom's, store, pizza, home, he hasn't made it here yet, sighs, I should have known not to wait on him to eat but I never know when he is going to do something, one time I ate when he told me he was bringing something home, but he was also going to do a few more things so I was like I'll go ahead and eat and not be starving and grouchy when he comes back hours later, he went to the first errand, ran got food came home, I was like I already ate, he goes I told you I was bringing something home, I said yeah well I never know when. So yeah sitting here starving and trying to not murder him when he comes in the door.

Just cleaned out the fridge as much as my back would allow. Now, I'm going to bed for bit. I've finished my daily 2 chapter spot edit of the historical, and plan on working on the crime novel later on.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching Private Practice, I need to finish it. It's the episode where Violet's baby has been cut out of her. I need to eat soon before the Zoom chat with my favorite lesbians. I have EARNED my rum tonight. Stupid Karens. My first guest of the day screamed at me for no reason whatsoever. I'm about to vent about it in the vent thread.

"I just go here!"

Watching the Country Music series by Ken Burns. I'm currently on the last episode which at the moment is talking about Johnny and June Cash.