Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2767747576
Results 3,751 to 3,762 of 3762

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Triggered I just had my abusive father, have someone contact me that I don't know, a total stranger on one of my social media pages that I had set to private somehow she got around everything and sent me a message to let me know my mom is dying she has about five months to live, but I am not sure what to believe as three years ago he pulled this crap saying she was dying and the all of a sudden when I didn't react he was like oh well she got better, I have broken contact with him, changed our number and my cell number and did not give him our address but yet the effer still found me.
    My mother used to pull that on herself. She told me she was dying of lung cancer. When I asked her when she was diagnosed, she said "A year ago." And she hadn't had a single treatment. Yeah, right. I called her on that and she said "You're right. I lied. But I could be." They want attention. I do hope your mother is all right, pk.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    My mother used to pull that on herself. She told me she was dying of lung cancer. When I asked her when she was diagnosed, she said "A year ago." And she hadn't had a single treatment. Yeah, right. I called her on that and she said "You're right. I lied. But I could be." They want attention. I do hope your mother is all right, pk.
    Mom does has a brain tumor and alzhimers, she was diagnosed at 55, she will be 64 this year, I am just upset that he is having a total stranger contact me and not honoring my wishes of leaving me alone when I told him I never wanted to speak to him again, nor have any form of contact. Cindy I am sorry that your mom did that to you, and thank you for the well wishes.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

Triggered I just had my abusive father, have someone contact me that I don't know, a total stranger on one of my social media pages that I had set to private somehow she got around everything and sent me a message to let me know my mom is dying she has about five months to live, but I am not sure what to believe as three years ago he pulled this crap saying she was dying and the all of a sudden when I didn't react he was like oh well she got better, I have broken contact with him, changed our number and my cell number and did not give him our address but yet the effer still found me.
    OMG PK. I'm so sorry. If you need to talk I'm here.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

Just finished editing, capping, and slapping on 9 part page title illustrations on the historical.

THanks Ria, I am trying to process it all, right now I did talk to my aunt last night, mom actually has less than six months they are thinking four months or less, or anytime, my aunt told me not to come home that I don't need to see her that way, and I don't want to have to deal with sperm donor. However, she is not on hospice like that person told me my aunt told me sperm donor said he refused hospice for mom, I am livid, she needs that care.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

THanks Ria, I am trying to process it all, right now I did talk to my aunt last night, mom actually has less than six months they are thinking four months or less, or anytime, my aunt told me not to come home that I don't need to see her that way, and I don't want to have to deal with sperm donor. However, she is not on hospice like that person told me my aunt told me sperm donor said he refused hospice for mom, I am livid, she needs that care.
    None of my business, and I understand why you don't want to deal with that sperm donner. But, she may wonder why you aren't there, and he may have told her you don't care.

Mom has Alzhimer's , Cindy, she doesn't know who I am, she doesn't know anyone. She and I had a long talk before I moved here when we first found out and I said mom when you get to bad I'll come home, she goes no I want you to promise me you won't she goes I have seen way to many Alzhimers patients she was a nurse in a nursing home, and I won't remember you at all, She goes remember me how I was, how we used to go cruise in my little red sports car, drinking cokes from Sonic and blasting classic rock on the radio and how we had a water fight in the house, and watch Ghost Hunters Together and talk about how we would let the other know it was us if one of us should die before the other if there is life after death and ghosts, dang it now I am crying. So as a promise to her and all the good memories and of how she looked then and not now I will honor her wishes, she also made me promise not to go to the funeral, I'll remember her in my own way and do my own memorial of her and go visit her grave at a later date. So in keeping on Topic with this thread I am laughing and crying remembering my crazy, seven am mint chocolate chip ice cream eating, classic rock listener, rock n roll teeshirt wearing, who once flashed her tits at a rock concert, and almost made it to Woodstock before she was picked up by the police and sent home at fourteen, flip them the bird and not give an eff mom.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 07-01-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

PK just know I'm here if you need to talk and I get it.

I'm currently Zoom chatting with my favorite lesbians from KC. The lesbians I apparently get custody of if something should happen to our fearless leader, AND I have to feed, too. ROFL.

Writing a scene in Chapter 15 of A Deadly Spill of Scarlet.

Dying. OMG. ROFLMAO

It's no secret my roommates like to ambush me with Nerf gun fights randomly. I don't have my own gun, I've been unarmed. SO. We went to Walmart and Target tonight to get kiddo's birthday presents, she turns 8 next week. All she wants is Legos so we are getting her Legos.

Well I tagged along because I needed a hook for work to hang my bag and hoodie from that's at my level. Whoever designed our store put all the hooks for jackets and pretty much everything up near the ceiling. Anyway I found the hook I needed and decided to get my own Nerf gun.

I find one and knowing that the grocery stores don't deliver alcohol, decided to go ahead and get some more liquor so that when the fireworks go off Saturday night it will matter not. I'm a cheap lush so I get the 1.75L bottle of cheap rum for $10. I mix it with Diet Coke it's not a big deal.

Anyway I get in a regular line, as I do whenever I buy alcohol so they can ID me without holding up the self checkouts. Guy wheels up behind me on a motorized scooter and seeing what I have on the conveyer, says, "Nerf gun and alcohol. What are YOUR plans this weekend?"

Ria, Thanks for the offer I may take you up on it, lol Nerf Gun and alcohol, a fun combo, drink one for me please.
    No More Stolen Sisters.