Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4585929394
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 4665

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Sitting up for a bit, trying to fight my depression, been reading like crazy. I ordered some books when Barnes and Nobel were doing their 50 percent off their hardbacks and I asked hubby to drive me there to pick them up, I said you may have to go in and he goes I'll make a deal with you for every ten mins you can stay in the store I'll buy you an extra book, I came out with the six I ordered online plus four more that hubby got for me, I had a major panic attack while in the store, I had to stop at four, I was trying to go for an hour. LOL.
    That's AWESOME!!!!! I'm SO proud of you!!!!!

I'm currently watching gaming videos on YouTube with Bestie. Just finished my first meal of the day a bit ago....*looks sheepish* Bestie was threatening to drone food to me or send DoorDash....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    That's AWESOME!!!!! I'm SO proud of you!!!!!

I'm currently watching gaming videos on YouTube with Bestie. Just finished my first meal of the day a bit ago....*looks sheepish* Bestie was threatening to drone food to me or send DoorDash....

Drinking.....cherry vodka in black cherry flavored water, gonna switch over to Diet Cherry Pepsi shortly....but drinking because gotdammit I've EARNED IT. The last 36 hours at work....NOT FUN....

Okay. Today and yesterday we had FOUR people in the store both days until like 3pm. Which meant through lunch rush. Yesterday, at the tail end of lunch rush, we had a water main break. The city had to shut our water off so they could fix it, which meant without water we had to close down.

People did NOT understand the concept of "minor catastrophe, temporarily closed" and kept trying to order. We put signs up in both doors, at the speaker, and at the window. And the sheer number of people who'd pull up to the speaker, ignore the sign, and sit there waiting for us to greet them was UNREAL. I ended up going home an hour early yesterday because closed meant no business.

Enter today. Get to work and find out we're on a boil order until 10pm tonight Central time.....well that's when we close. *facepalm* SO.....GM went to the grocery store by us and bought so many 2-liters of soda they asked him if he was having a party. ROFLMAO. Went to the gas station across the street and bought bags of ice.

Because yeah we couldn't run either drink station, couldn't make our own ice, couldn't brew tea. We had to pour each drink from the 2-liter bottles, and GM only bought the main sellers. So did not buy lemonade, fruit punch, or Sobe Lifewater. Bought Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, and root beer.

Plus it was windy as all hell, couldn't hear for anything. And people were not the brightest. Yeah I've earned this.....

Ria Thank you for cheering me on about going into the bookstore, right now I am in bed, I am still on bed rest, going to talk to my therapist and psych tomorrow about maybe going to a retreat for people that have had a break down. Waiting for my food to get done and after that I'll be reading am doing the popsugar reading challenge this year.

Right now, I'm waiting on my ride to work. Buddy told me to call him at 7am our time to wake his ass up. Which I did. Call went straight to voicemail, as did every call for the next HOUR....FINALLY at 8:15 he answers. *facepalm* I'M not gonna be late to work, HE is. ROFL. I'm in at 11, he's in at 10.

Modding, fixing to make my AW report, then eat lunch.

Piddlefarting on FB, listening to Roxette on Spotify, lamenting that for some odd reason I can't type for squat tonight....

Piddlefarting around on the web before breakfast.

waiting for my pizza to cool,so I can eat, just took it out of the oven, will hear back tomorrow from my therapist, about what I mentioned in the previous post of mine, about to continue watching the Golden Girls, and then may read.

Waiting for Five Guys to deliver dinner.

Just watched the Dexter New Blood finale, and I'm happy with the ending.

Fixing to wash dishes from cleaning out the fridge this morning.

Perusing my socials and checking on forums before I go live on TikTok....about to pen a letter in the vent thread now that I've taken the last 48 hours to sufficiently calm myself down....

Piddlefarting on TikTok, considering going live soon....out of alcohol, so I'm sober this weekend. No biggie.

Just finished devotions, fixing to chow down breakfast. We got hit by a winter storm, and it's frozen outside my window, praying the power won't go off.