Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575828384858693 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,200 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Congrats Cindy,
    Right now I am about to go do laundry with hubby, pick up my birthday cake, which is going to be a true crime/crime scene themed one, I'll take a picture, we are celebrating it today because Friday is going to be too busy for everyone as well as the weekend,

Happy Birthday on Friday!

Fixing to do dishes, then either write or eat dinner, hmmmm
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy,
    Trying to get a picture of my cake to load https://www.tiktok.com/@pkstracy/vid...from_webapp=v1 . I can't get a picture to load so here is the link.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 02-27-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Just ate. Fixing to do devotions, mess around 5 or 10 minutes, and then get writing on the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Thanks Cindy,
    Trying to get a picture of my cake to load https://www.tiktok.com/@pkstracy/vid...from_webapp=v1 . I can't get a picture to load so here is the link.
    I love it!!! Happy early birthday!!!! *Hugs* How did you like Iron Man 2? And the introduction of my Black Widow?

Right now I'm watching Mad About You on Prime Video. Missed this show!!!!
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Thanks Cindy,
    Love!

Finished writing. Piddled around with a new sitebuilding software for my author site. Free download and build. Cheaper by the year plan, free emails, free domain name. I've used it many moons ago and had forgotten what a pain in the hinny it is. And I cannot afford what I want, which is Wordpress. So, I'm sticking with wix. I'd rather pay more. The wix site is all done except for going over to make sure everything looks good. I'll buy the monthly plan Wednesday when I get my DD.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks you two, Ria I Fell asleep, so will watch it tomorrow, I watched the first five mins and I was out, sorry, ....right now relaxing with Law and Order original, hubby bought me Rizzoli and Isles for my Bday, early present. Thanks Ria for alerting me on how to turn off comments on tiktok those Trump supporters were getting out of hand and I was laughing so hard I about peed myself.

Got some writing done. Had to rework my author site because something went wrong with the software. But now I'm done. Jeepers. I am thinking about going to bed or eating a snack first while watching the the newer version of Little Men TV series. I think it debut in 2018. I watched Little Women on Prime Video. And then ran over to Kindle and bought all four of the books for 99 cents. Good clean reading.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks you two, Ria I Fell asleep, so will watch it tomorrow, I watched the first five mins and I was out, sorry, ....right now relaxing with Law and Order original, hubby bought me Rizzoli and Isles for my Bday, early present. Thanks Ria for alerting me on how to turn off comments on tiktok those Trump supporters were getting out of hand and I was laughing so hard I about peed myself.
    Awww that's okay. I fell asleep watching movies a lot. Sometimes on Wonder Twin. Lol!

I have my comments set that you have to be a friend, that is we both follow each other, before you can comment. Got tired of bullies bringing drama to my page. Ain't nobody got time for that.

"I just go here!"

Ria, Yeah I just turned them off on that one video and the few I made explaining a few things, I am having fun with it and it doesn't bother me, a few of them are coming onto other videos that they can comment on calling me a karen, I am so far from a Karen, if they only knew they would be clutching their maga hats and clutching their confederate flag. Right now Icing and heating my hip I pulled a muscle or strained it I may just curl up in bed today and watch more of law and order or open up Rizzoli and Isles my husband got me yesterday.

Ria, Yeah I just turned them off on that one video and the few I made explaining a few things, I am having fun with it and it doesn't bother me, a few of them are coming onto other videos that they can comment on calling me a karen, I am so far from a Karen, if they only knew they would be clutching their maga hats and clutching their confederate flag. Right now Icing and heating my hip I pulled a muscle or strained it I may just curl up in bed today and watch more of law and order or open up Rizzoli and Isles my husband got me yesterday.
    I saw the videos but not their comments on that one video. I was a little late I guess. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Came down with what I thought was change of weather sinus thing Thursday. I usually get it at the two main weather changes, winter to spring and again fall to winter. I live in the midwest and the rollercoaster temperatures definitely do not help matters. One day it's in the twenties or thirties and I'm layered up, and the very next day it's in the sixties and I'm running around in a t-shirt and jeans, and the NEXT day it's in the teens and I'm layered again...yeah. Midwest weather. Yay.

Anyway I figured it was either that or my body's way of telling me to slow the eff down and REST for a day or two, because since my roommate and I started our side biz, I haven't taken a single day off. When I'm off from Freddy's, I'm working the side hustle. Nope. Of the 5 of us here, 3 of us came down with it. *shrugs shoulders* Apparently there's some cold bug going around like crazy.

I'm back at the craft desk today, drinking coffee with Snickers cream (YUM!), and about to start designing a pair of Mrs and Mrs wine glasses. Also watching "Mad About You" on Prime. I love this show! I'm not sure what else I'll get made today, I'm sure the shot glass we poured last week should be set up enough to personalize, so I might check that.

"I just go here!"

I love Snickers but I don't want it in my coffee.

I'm bored to my eyebrows.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I love Snickers but I don't want it in my coffee.
    Oh, but it is SO good. I'm taking a break right now. I got 3 sets of wine glasses designed: Mrs and Mrs, Mr and Mr, and Mx and Mx. Also got a shirt designed, "LE$BEAN" that's been the rage lately. I'm considering cutting out the latter design much smaller and putting it on a shot glass. I'm planning on making Mrs and Mrs for a demo since I'm lesbian and my roommate and business partner is pan. (She's married, I'm...well...it's complicated. Legally still married to my ex, but have a girlfriend.)

"I just go here!"

Right now I am working on a new time table routine, I am trying to slowly cut down on my online time, Ria the designs are amazing, yeah you missed the comments, just them calling me a Karen and going on about it's her freedom of speech and I have no right to disagree with her because she has a white pride and nazi symbol tattooed on her back, I did confront her but didn't film it, and got thanked by a few people of color for doing it. It didn't bother me, their comments it just rolled off my back, Anyway, I am not going to be online anymore today going to catch up on reading and maybe working on my book, been up since four am going on three hours of sleep right now, I still haven't watched Iron Man 2, hubby and I just got into The Mandolorian (sp?)

Right now I am working on a new time table routine, I am trying to slowly cut down on my online time, Ria the designs are amazing, yeah you missed the comments, just them calling me a Karen and going on about it's her freedom of speech and I have no right to disagree with her because she has a white pride and nazi symbol tattooed on her back, I did confront her but didn't film it, and got thanked by a few people of color for doing it. It didn't bother me, their comments it just rolled off my back, Anyway, I am not going to be online anymore today going to catch up on reading and maybe working on my book, been up since four am going on three hours of sleep right now, I still haven't watched Iron Man 2, hubby and I just got into The Mandolorian (sp?)
    I did that next to no sleep thing the other night. Could NOT go to sleep until damn near 6am yesterday morning, then woke at 10 hungry. I usually don't feel hunger, but shark week is nigh. Right before is the only time I feel hungry and Wonder Twin doesn't have to get the cattle prod to get me to eat. My roommate was worried she'd woken me up getting after the puppy, who was again treating the litter box like a damned snack bar. (EUW.)

I had planned on a nap yesterday afternoon but that didn't happen either. However I DID get a LOT of stuff designed, and got a pair of wine glasses AND a shot glass DONE. The shot glass is mine, natch, and says "LE$BEAN" on it. The wine glasses are Mrs and Mrs, and within hours of completion they SOLD. The buyer requested I add "2020" to the other side of both glasses, because they're a first anniversary gift.

I have not yet watched Mandalorian, I usually watch TV series or movies when I'm crafting so don't like to watch things I haven't seen at LEAST once. Otherwise I'm getting NO work done, I'm glued to the screen. I'm currently in the first season of Mad About You all over again, but right this second I'm listening to Sarah Hester Ross on Spotify. I usually do when I blog, especially on the DID blog because I find her voice soothing.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to eat dinner and then get to writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now just starting my day, I made my bed for the first time in months, because I hardly get out of it, I am doing my routine. Yeah Ria the glasses and such you are making are nice! Can't wait to get shirts from you, you should open an etsy shop when you figure out shipping, did you know the post office will come pick up packages for you and you can print shipping labels with tracking numbers, The mandolrian is so cute, I love baby Yoda, I still haven't watched Iron Man 2 I'll do that this weekend while hubby is off playing dungeons and dragons with his brother in law, nephew and friend. Going to work on my book today here in a bit, then about six pm go over and visit my mother in law since no other family will be there tonight.

Sounds like you're doing a lot better, pk.

Just finished putting what I hope are the finishing touches on my new author website. I ditched blogger because it was a pain in the butt. Can't put a link up here because it detours to Amazon. Thinking about creating a website about writing tips and self publishing. There's so much people even on Absolute Write forum don't know about the Kindle Create and Kindle Direct Publishing process. Yahoo has updated their Sitebuilder for Windows 10, so I might create on that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Cindy am doing somewhat better, I think you should do a website, Right now watching season 12 of law and order have two more discs to go then I'll be on season 13 I may take a break and start season one of Rizzoli and Isles, I'll watch Iron Man 2 this weekend.

You're welcome, pk. Fixing to do some admin work on the forum, then fix brunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I just got up, my insomnia is back right now wanting to yell out at my neighbors to put masks on as they have fifteen people in their postage stamp sized back yard having a cook out, and their dog is barking like crazy, and it's just getting to me today but I think that is part of my anxiety and such, then we have the yard crew out caring for the bushes and trees and such and the sound of their weedwackers and trimmers is getting to me, and then the roofers are next door putting on a new roof so the pounding is also getting to me, my hearing is very acute today and I am hyperaware part of PTSD.

Laughing at my best friend.

BFF: You know Chester Cheetah from Cheetos? Yeah him? Is he a leopard?

Me: Do you HEAR yourself????

I am unalived. I guess I'm in the right place then?

"I just go here!"

Someone posted a skit like that on youtube his wife asked him if Chester cheetah was a leopard and he says to her say again but slower and she does, then says I am just asking you he replies say it again, she says it again and he says Do you Hear what you are saying..

Just finished watching my Sunday Night Service video from Choctaw Church in Oklahoma City, OK. Now, I'm here. Then I'm over on WORD 16 working on the crime novel scene chart and writing. Missing the writing forum which went down at the end of January to migrate to another forum. The fellowship and support on the writing challenge forum was awesome. It's supposed to be back online soonest.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm about to start blogging. I didn't create anything for the crafty blog but I DID design a shirt that says "Listen I Know I have a V*gina But I'm gonna Need You to Suck My F*cking D*ck" for a friend at work. Flowers are where the asterisks are. She wants 3 of them and I need to figure out what to charge. I usually do a "bundle" price for 2 or more shirts.

I missed National DID Awareness Day. It's the same day as Miss E's birthday. (She just turned 18.) But I want to blog on my personal blog about it, and how we still need to erase the stigma. PK if you want access to my blog text me your email address and I'll send you an invite. The other I can give you too if you want, it's crafty and public but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it on the board so I'll err on the side of caution and NOT.

"I just go here!"

Finished the writing session. Fixing to do devotions. Might game or hit the sack afterward.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for my Instucart shopper to finish my order and bring it out so I can eat my Snickers bar. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing my post as I put what I had for dinner here in the Watcha up to instead of where it goes, I am going on 3 hours of sleep for the last two days, which is starting to get to me.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-11-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Are you lost, pk?

Just finished devotions and glancing over FB newsfeed. Fixing to game.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LOL Cindy, Guess I am lack of sleep will do that to you. Right now I am about to start writing Ria I'll inbox you my email addy. let me fix that post and then go check the what's for dinner LOL I may have put what I was doing on that day in there.

LOL Cindy, Guess I am lack of sleep will do that to you. Right now I am about to start writing Ria I'll inbox you my email addy. let me fix that post and then go check the what's for dinner LOL I may have put what I was doing on that day in there.
    Don't feel bad. I did the same thinkg on this thread or the other one. I watched a bit over half of Do You Believe? on Pure Flix. Think I'm going to hit the hay now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now researching online classes for either criminology, forensic psychology, or criminal science, I either want to work with a P.I. (Private Investigator) doing research, the cold case record department of the police department, digging through their cold cases and doing follow up calls and research or become a P.I. myself or a B.A.U. employee, each of those needs a criminology degree as well as classes in sociology and criminal justice and the BAU needs all of those plus forensic psychology which teaches you profiling, criminal behavior and other things having to do with the criminal mind. Hubby just bought me a criminology textbook current edition for me to read and look over, I am also going to purchase some forensic psychology textbooks to read and look over. SDSU here in California has criminology classes of of them is homicide in America, which also goes into serial killers and a class on organized crime such as the Yakuza, mafia and such.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-12-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Right now researching online classes for either criminology, forensic psychology, or criminal science, I either want to work with a P.I. (Private Investigator) doing research, the cold case record department of the police department, digging through their cold cases and doing follow up calls and research or become a P.I. myself or a B.A.U. employee, each of those needs a criminology degree as well as classes in sociology and criminal justice and the BAU needs all of those plus forensic psychology which teaches you profiling, criminal behavior and other things having to do with the criminal mind. Hubby just bought me a criminology textbook current edition for me to read and look over, I am also going to purchase some forensic psychology textbooks to read and look over. SDSU here in California has criminology classes of of them is homicide in America, which also goes into serial killers and a class on organized crime such as the Yakuza, mafia and such.
    Any of those and all fit you. Good luck!

I'm tacking new wordage onto an old scene in the crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks, and yes you are right Cindy, they do it me. sadly I missed the enrollment at SDSU by 11 days so will have to wait until next year. Waiting on two online schools to get back to me.

In May I will be going back to school, online classes in Forensic Psychology, aka Criminal Profiling, aka doing what Skoda does on Law and Order as well as what the BAU does in Criminal minds as well as potentially getting called to be an expert witness in murder trials where they need a criminal psychologist, also if they need someone to go interview a serial killer or a murderer, or if they need someone to talk to someone to see if yes they were mentally incapacitated and therefore can do the guilty by reason of insanity or no they are faking it and were in their right minds when they did the murder or crime.

I just filled on my online application, it's going to be a slow process as I am going to be a part time student and doing one class at a time, but I am in no hurry.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-13-2021 at 09:06 PM.

Congrats and good luck, pk!

I'm fixing to eat a late lunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you Cindy, right now eating some food my hubby bought me and I am going over an Intro to Criminology textbook I bought for myself, just got off the phone with my advisor getting things finalized, and she happens to be a true crime lover and a Murderino (people who listen to my favorite murder podcast). I feel so good about this. Cannot wait to get started.

Laundry.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Pissed as school is going to have to be put on hold. They want me to take all these pregeneral education classes first, that basically are Hi welcome to your online school today we are going to show you how to study effectively, and teach you how to use our system I am not paying that kind of money a class for a seminar type class that has nothing to with forensic psychology. I told them upfront that I have already had online classes and can work on my own with no problem and manage my time as well as use their system it's not that hard to follow directions and links.

Messing around. May game before I work on the crime novel. I've got over two chapters to do before bringing the scene chart up to date.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Working on crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just talked to my advisor they are going to allow me to do their offshoot courses I have to take 12 credits to by pass that one class, and it's so much cheaper so I am going to fulfill the English Comp 1 and two the applied statistics class and the Intro to Psych, then I can jump into the other classes. I'll be starting on May 3rd.

Just talked to my advisor they are going to allow me to do their offshoot courses I have to take 12 credits to by pass that one class, and it's so much cheaper so I am going to fulfill the English Comp 1 and two the applied statistics class and the Intro to Psych, then I can jump into the other classes. I'll be starting on May 3rd.
    It sounds so exciting. I've thought about taking another online creative writing course, but we'll see. Maybe one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

I'm still writing new wordage. When I finish this session, I slap it on the chart so that I won't get behind.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think you should ,Cindy, I have been working on my criminology self taught class, about to eat a steak that hubby made, finally caught up on sleep so I think I'll read after I eat, getting into the book Perfect Murder Perfect Town, and really breaking it down.

Writing. I may put quits to it though. I want to relax for a while.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Freezing, it's 45 degrees right now and that is chilly for California, I think today going to work a bit on my criminology, may try to write a bit if I can narrow down one of the subjects I want to write about. I cannot wait to read your crime novel Cindy, I still haven't gotten your other one yet, but I will. I am also going to buy myself a kuerig, (sp) been slowly trying to get into drinking coffee, I like starbucks and allow myself one every two weeks, but going to see if I can't make a pseudo one here at the house, and I want to start drinking more tea instead of soda.

Freezing, it's 45 degrees right now and that is chilly for California, I think today going to work a bit on my criminology, may try to write a bit if I can narrow down one of the subjects I want to write about. I cannot wait to read your crime novel Cindy, I still haven't gotten your other one yet, but I will. I am also going to buy myself a kuerig, (sp) been slowly trying to get into drinking coffee, I like starbucks and allow myself one every two weeks, but going to see if I can't make a pseudo one here at the house, and I want to start drinking more tea instead of soda.
    I drink a large decaf from Bojangles on Saturday and Tuesday mornings. I have been drinking a gallon and a quart of Publix brewed diet tea most weeks. It has really cut down on what I spend on Diet Coke. I can't wait for you to read the historical, and I can't wait to finish the crime. Lol. I'm in the midst of Chapter 9. I figure there's less than five chapters to go, then round and round I'll go editing until it's ready to release.

What am I doing? I finished my devotions, which were late starting due to stomach upset, and poked around FB. I may hop back in the hay or do a bit of work on my author website. I am just beginning to transfer all three of my blogs over there. Blogger is free and okay until they fixed what didn't need fixing so that it is now so limited in customizing. The the last nail in the coffin was last weekend when lo and behold my HTML no right click wasn't working, which meant text theives could copy my work. (The problem was Windows 10.) My website has a built in no right click that I enabled. I may create dupe pages that don't carry a link to buy my book so that I can post the link on my siggy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now trying to get the living room cleaned up. I have been up since three am, my sleep has been so off, I'll fall asleep at 1 am wake up between 4 and 5 am stay up until five or six pm and crash until about 8 or nine pm and up until one am, yeah it's a cycle, I have been watching law and order (dvd box set), Rizzoli and Isles (dvd box set), and law and order SVU on hulu I hope hulu shows the new Law and order with Stabler, I do have youtube t.v. but I can never remember when a show is on or what channel guess I could write it down. I think after I get the living room cleaned up I am going to go stretch out and read for a bit. Cindy I'll buy your historical today.

Right now trying to get the living room cleaned up. I have been up since three am, my sleep has been so off, I'll fall asleep at 1 am wake up between 4 and 5 am stay up until five or six pm and crash until about 8 or nine pm and up until one am, yeah it's a cycle, I have been watching law and order (dvd box set), Rizzoli and Isles (dvd box set), and law and order SVU on hulu I hope hulu shows the new Law and order with Stabler, I do have youtube t.v. but I can never remember when a show is on or what channel guess I could write it down. I think after I get the living room cleaned up I am going to go stretch out and read for a bit. Cindy I'll buy your historical today.
    I hope you like. Some have said it wasn't a genre they normally read, but loved it. I've got my sleeping patterns reversed. Up all night, sleep off and on all day. Right now I'm going to watch my first Sunday sermon video and maybe crash again.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Laundry.
    Same. I wasn't gonna do it today, I was gonna do it tomorrow. Woke up sore after being nearly hit by a truck yesterday, no I'm not kidding. I didn't plan on doing any chores at all, figured they could wait till tomorrow. Started listening to a TikTok live reading of "The Body Keeps The Score" and needed to keep my hands occupied. SO. I did dishes, took out the trash, and got laundry going. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I hope you like. Some have said it wasn't a genre they normally read, but loved it. I've got my sleeping patterns reversed. Up all night, sleep off and on all day. Right now I'm going to watch my first Sunday sermon video and maybe crash again.
    That was me. Aside from the North and South trilogy, I generally don't read historical novels. But I really enjoyed yours.

Right now, as I said earlier in this post, I'm doing laundry. Ended up being two loads. I'm also watching YouTube and waiting for food to be delivered. I ordered some Chipotle. Had a bout of insomnia Friday night, went to work on 2 hours' sleep because my stubborn ass refuses to call out unless it's necessary.

So last night I had a single Mango-Rita and was down for the count for the whole night. If you know me, you know those kinds of drinks are what I start with. LOL They're like the only "regular" soda-type drink I tolerate. Usually it's alcohol mixed with diet soda half-and-half.

Lately I've been engrossed in "Gravity Falls" with Wonder Twin, and once I've gotten the laundry switched over and eaten we'll watch more. She's been using it to bribe me into eating at the very least two meals a day. For every meal I eat, I earn an episode. We both have Disney+, and we start the episodes at the same time and text during.

We're into the second and final season though, and if I know her she'll probably do the same thing with the new Marvel show that just came out and focuses on Bucky Barnes. I may be gay all day, but I can definitely appreciate me some Sebastian Stan.

In other news, I get to be a beta-reader for another friend of mine who's an author. (She's on Amazon as "A.L. Martin.) She contacted me about it last night, said someone else wanted to charge her $175 to do it, and her book is about 175 pages long. So like a dollar a page. I said NO. I'll do it and I won't charge. Reading is something I'm doing anyway, I might as well do something useful and helpful. Not to mention it's book two in a trilogy she's working on, and after having read book one I'd been pestering her for more information.

"I just go here!"