Thread: Cory Wells - 73

Cory Wells - 73

Cory Wells, one of the founders and lead vocalists - along with Chuck Negron & Danny Hutton - for Three Dog Night, has died at the age of 73.

Three Dog Night FB page: https://www.facebook.com/threedognight?fref=ts

Three Dog Night website: http://threedognight.com/

VCNJ~
    Last edited by VeuveClicquotNJ; 10-21-2015 at 11:09 AM.
    Professional Thread-Killer

This one hurts. Corey was always my favorite. This past year I had been watching some of their recent appearances and Corey still sounded great, as well as Danny.
    Cindy

Saw them back in the early 80's. Chuck wasn't with them but still a great show.

RIP.

As a child who grew up to the 1970s music.
    Sorry to hear about his death.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Historia Guest
    I read in an article (sorry, I don't remember where) that he quit touring earlier this year due to lower back pain. Turns out he had been diagnosed with melanoma (I think) which was causing the lower back pain,but had not announced it. He was very private. Anyway, he was getting treatment and developed an infection that went through his blood stream and he became septic. What a sad death. I love Cory , and even have a nephew named after him. Three Dog Night with or without Chuck Negron rocked. I got to see Danny and Cory in the early 90's with my Mom and a friend. They brought everybody in the audience on their musical journey. Thank God we will have his music forever. I can't wait to introduce my nephews to Joy to the World. RIP Cory. We love you!!!!!!!