Thread: The Lonely Death of George Bell

The Lonely Death of George Bell

Professional Thread-Killer

That looks like a stirring read, VCNJ. I pasted the URL into my notes for later reading. Thanks for sharing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Lonely Death of George Bell

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine shared this article with me and I thought that some here would appreciate it: The Lonely Death of George Bell

I found the article very interesting to read, learning about the processes that are in place after someone leaves this life without much connection to the present world.

Very interesting article. And very sad.

Thank you for sharing! It was a fascinating read on the whole process and learning a little bit about Mr. Bell.
    Cindy

How sad.

Thanks for sharing, it really makes you wonder how many people are in the same boat as poor George.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

That was very interesting. Thanks for posting.

I am sure that will be me, minus the mess and the money left to people who barely remember or never met me.

ktkatinmn Guest
    One wonders - how many of us will this happen to?

This was a very good article. Thank you, Veuve, for sharing.

Xcellent...........................

Excellent find; sad way to end up though.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

There's a documentary on a similar theme, about how these kinds of non-criminal, almost anonymous deaths are handled in Los Angeles, quite similar in many regards. It's a bit graphic here and there (surprising how many people die in some state of undress) but it's very sad in its own way. Only one of the people profiled had some kind of plan for his final arrangements.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErooOhzE268
    Last edited by Linnie; 10-19-2015 at 08:44 PM.

I've seen that before and it's a great documentary. That's when I first realized that will be me, I will have no one left. Someday someone with throw out all my photographs, and other stuff I've saved that will then just be pieces of paper that mean nothing to anyone.

I just read the George Bell story yesterday and came here finding this thread. Totally death hag material plus the documentary "A Certain Kind Of Death" that Linnie posted above. Totally captivating and thought provoking ! Im convinced that my dogs will trip me down the stairs and my body wont be found for days but I strive to have a cleaner house just in case the photos make the rounds
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    There's a documentary on a similar theme, about how these kinds of non-criminal, almost anonymous deaths are handled in Los Angeles, quite similar in many regards. It's a bit graphic here and there (surprising how many people die in some state of undress) but it's very sad in its own way. Only one of the people profiled had some kind of plan for his final arrangements.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErooOhzE268
    I watched this awhile ago and it made me really think. I was impressed at how respectfully the documentary was done.