Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ozzy & the Osbournes

rj9748 Guest

Ozzy & the Osbournes

I saw Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Zombie at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas last night. Zombie showed movie scenes from Frankenstien, house of 1000 corpus, and other similar movies, as he performed. He is a strange individual. Ozzy was great. I was far enought back so I would not get wet when he threw buckets of water into the crowd. He pulled his pants down and mooned the crowd. His ass is not a pretty sight. Well, just wanted to share my night with you. take care

Kathyf Guest
    I never saw him in concert before. It sounds like it was great.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Ozzy Rocks

deathybrad Guest
    I broke my thumb pretty bad at Ozzy's Merry Mayhem tour back in 12/2001, I won't forget that anytime soon.

Ozzy 'Devastated' As Pet Dog Eaten By Coyote

Ozzy 'Devastated' As Pet Dog Eaten By Coyote

12:21pm UK, Thursday July 09, 2009
    Ozzy Osbourne's favourite dog has been eaten to death by a coyote, the musician's daughter has revealed on Twitter.

Ozzy Osbourne holds a Pomeranian dog

Kelly, 24, told her online followers that the Black Sabbath rocker was upset by its demise.
    "My dad's dog Little Bit was eaten by a coyote last night in LA," his daughter 'tweeted'.

A coyote

"He is devastated she was his other woman!"
    It is thought the showbiz couple did not hear the attack because they were watching the Michael Jackson memorial on television.
    The Pomeranian, called Little Bit, regularly appeared in reality television show The Osbournes.
    Viewers watched Osbourne and his wife, former X Factor judge Sharon, live among 18 dogs in their Los Angeles home.
    The Department of Animal Sciences said coyotes often make "opportunistic" attacks.
    The 60-year-old singer has not always been such an animal lover.
    He famously bit the head off a live bat while on stage in the 1970s.

MbalmR Guest
    Never, ever let your beloved pets out of your sight when they are outside. What a horror this is.

ZoeAnne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    Never, ever let your beloved pets out of your sight when they are outside. What a horror this is.

So true....poor Little Bit!!

EXACTLY!! My first thought was WTF was the dog doing roaming around outside by itself anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

John Connor Guest
    Kelly's dead? Oh no!

guardmom2008 Guest
    I agree, our dog is 6 lbs and no way is she ever let outside without someone being there.

TIMB1967 Guest
    Feel bad for the dog...looked like a sweety...What the hell got ahold of Ozzy though?

monroe62 Guest
    They've got SEVENTEEN more.

Seriously though, isn't that too many dogs to have?

Nosgothic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe62 View Post

I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    Kelly's dead? Oh no!
    LOL
    Daaaaaaang
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eerie Frightenstein Guest
    I dunno, around here, you let your dog out, and thats it. No one sits around watchin them....

panda Guest
    How in the hell many of these Hollywood folks have to lose a dog to coyotes before they'll learn to watch their pets???? Hell, they got enough money hire someone to watch them!!!!!

monroe62 Guest
    I'm sorry that they lost a furrbaby, but having lived in the LA myself, if you live in the canyons or near the mountains, if you have small dogs, you watch for predators.

And don't have so many children that you can't keep count, or hire someone to do so.

Yes, L.A. and Phoenix (the mountains around it, anyway) always had attacks. My cats and dogs were always kept inside. I think its cruel to let cats wander around outside..just my two cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

ChargerBill Guest

"I told you not to leave my fucking dog outside!"

RIP Pooch

laynesgrl Guest
    Poor Ozzy!! And poor Little Bit!!

Quote Originally Posted by monroe62 View Post

My bet is the coyote will be back for seconds.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Yes, L.A. and Phoenix (the mountains around it, anyway) always had attacks. My cats and dogs were always kept inside. I think its cruel to let cats wander around outside..just my two cents.
    I think its cruel too JOP. The world is a far cry different now than when cats & dogs were wild animals. They need to be protected, they're domesticated animals now, there's a difference.

Roaming Tigress Guest
    Ugh, when will people learn? RESPONSIBLE toy breed (or any breed, but mostly toy breed) dog breeders (along with purebred cat breeders) and rescues WILL NOT adopt/sell a dog to anyone who'll just open the door to the backyard and then go and make a pie or whatever. I sent a cat to rescue, friendly as can be, who was roaming around. She could have easily have been killed by a predator, human or otherwise. Now she's somewhere safe and secure, never to roam again unless at the end of a lead or in a safe "cat walk" type setup or cat gazebo. I'm so fed up with people blaming coyotes, etc, for doing what comes naturally.
    Last edited by Roaming Tigress; 07-09-2009 at 09:17 AM.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Tigress View Post
    Ugh, when will people learn? RESPONSIBLE toy breed dog breeders (along with purebred cat breeders) and rescues WILL NOT adopt/sell a dog to anyone who'll just open the door to the backyard and then go and make a pie or whatever. I sent a cat to rescue, friendly as can be, who was roaming around. She could have easily have been killed by a predator, human or otherwise. Now she's somewhere safe and secure, never to roam again unless at the end of a lead or in a safe "cat walk" type setup or cat gazebo. I'm so fed up with people blaming coyotes, etc, for doing what comes naturally.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosgothic View Post
    I think so.

There house must have smelled HORRID. There was shit everywhere. Did you ever see their show? Doggie ca-ca EVERYWHERE. nasty.

ZoeAnne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    I agree, our dog is 6 lbs and no way is she ever let outside without someone being there.

My dog is 120 lbs and there is no way, especially at night, that I leave her alone......ya think that's being overprotective?

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeAnne View Post
    My dog is 120 lbs and there is no way, especially at night, that I leave her alone......ya think that's being overprotective?
    No Zoe, I think its being a responsible pet owner!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeAnne View Post
    Not at all! On the opposite end of the spectrum, one of my dogs is a whopping 6 pounds...we have hawks here, and every time I walk her they circle and swoop...if I ever let her out alone, even on the deck, she'd be scooped up so fast.
    Pets can't really take care of themselves...they're domesticated and they look to us for everything, including protection.

On the other hand...coyotes gotta eat too.

They're a big "problem" here, and people have to decide whether we want wildlife in our cities. If we do, we have understand that there are not-always-pleasant consequences.

StarKist Guest
    From what I understand they are classified as "urban wildlife" and are allowed to roam in urban areas. This just sounds to me like an unfortunate accident. It is so heartbreaking to lose a pet.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I thought it was Sharon at first, am so disappointed .

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StarKist View Post
    From what I understand they are classified as "urban wildlife" and are allowed to roam in urban areas. This just sounds to me like an unfortunate accident. It is so heartbreaking to lose a pet.
    Nobody's blaming the coyotes, the Osbournes should have been watching their dog, that's what responsible pet owners do when they know that "urban wildlife" is roaming around their area.

StarKist Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Nobody's blaming the coyotes, the Osbournes should have been watching their dog, that's what responsible pet owners do when they know that "urban wildlife" is roaming around their area.

Easier said then done in areas like L.A. Sort of like the parent who should have been watching their child more closely before they ran into the street and got squished by a car.

RubySlippers Guest
    they have started killing coyotes in some of the suburbs here. in colorado a lot of the newer divisions are right on the edge of open spaces. lately, it has be such a problem, the DOW have been going out and shooting aggressive coyotes. i still don't think i like it so much...humans chose to live where they live, wildlife is getting the short end of the stick. WE LIVE IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS --- HELLO!!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...46/detail.html
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n19360154/

panda Guest
    Easier said then done in areas like L.A. Sort of like the parent who should have been watching their child more closely before they ran into the street and got squished by a car.
    It's called a collar & leash....or don't they sell those in LA

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Not at all! On the opposite end of the spectrum, one of my dogs is a whopping 6 pounds...we have hawks here, and every time I walk her they circle and swoop...if I ever let her out alone, even on the deck, she'd be scooped up so fast.
    Pets can't really take care of themselves...they're domesticated and they look to us for everything, including protection.

Amen!

Poor Ozzy. I know he is heartbroken. I would be if anything happened to my pom. Thank goodness he has other dogs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

StarKist Guest
    It's called a collar & leash....or don't they sell those in LA
    I'm sure they do. They (from what I understand) have not enacted leash laws on private property. From what I have read it sounded as if the dog was in it's own yard.

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Frightenstein View Post
    I dunno, around here, you let your dog out, and thats it. No one sits around watchin them....

That's the norm where I'm from, too, if you have a fenced in yard. We can see them from the windows, but we don't sit out with them the whole time.

RubySlippers Guest
    they live in the Hills. my aunt used to live there. let us just say she went through a good amount of cats before she "got it". if the animals don't get pets, the cars on the canyon highways will. or they get lost. it is just a bad place to have little animals running free.

panda Guest
    I'm sure they do. They (from what I understand) have not enacted leash laws on private property. From what I have read it sounded as if the dog was in it's own yard.
    I believe you are totally correct, no leash law on private property and the dog was in its own yard. But because coyotes don't understand private property and little domestic dogs don't understand that coyotes will kill them, its entirely up to the owners of the dog to protect it.......especially if there are coyotes running around in your area.

StarKist Guest
    I believe you are totally correct, no leash law on private property and the dog was in its own yard. But because coyotes don't understand private property and little domestic dogs don't understand that coyotes will kill them, its entirely up to the owners of the dog to protect it.......especially if there are coyotes running around in your area.
    Back to the point of it being a tragic accident. Like the child squished by a car, or the toddler that wanders into the yard and drowns in the pool. Or maybe they should have leash laws for kids too? I would vote for that!

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Voodoo View Post
    That's the norm where I'm from, too, if you have a fenced in yard. We can see them from the windows, but we don't sit out with them the whole time.
    Well if you don't have coyotes running around and you have a fenced in yard there is no problem with that.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Noooo!... Not their cute little Pom Pom.

panda Guest
    Back to the point of it being a tragic accident. Like the child squished by a car, or the toddler that wanders into the yard and drowns in the pool. Or maybe they should have leash laws for kids too? I would vote for that!
    They don't have laws, but I do think they have the kid leashes. And with they way sicko's are snatching up kids these days, I'd have mine on one.

Bayou Voodoo Guest

Amen on the kiddie leash laws. lol

StarKist Guest
    They don't have laws, but I do think they have the kid leashes. And with they way sicko's are snatching up kids these days, I'd have mine on one.
    Amen to that!

Do they not have a fence around their back yard? Did the coyote get through the fence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michihunt View Post
    Do they not have a fence around their back yard? Did the coyote get through the fence?
    You know, I wondered the same thing, you'd think they would. But who knows, those coyotes may be able to climb fences, Jack Russells can! I know Halie Berry had her dog ate by coyotes too & a few other stars if I recall. We have a house on Bonaire & there's scorpions & iguana's there, trust me....my dog is NEVER out of my sight when we're there!

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    they live in the Hills. my aunt used to live there. let us just say she went through a good amount of cats before she "got it". if the animals don't get pets, the cars on the canyon highways will. or they get lost. it is just a bad place to have little animals running free.

they have started killing coyotes in some of the suburbs here. in colorado a lot of the newer divisions are right on the edge of open spaces. lately, it has be such a problem, the DOW have been going out and shooting aggressive coyotes. i still don't think i like it so much...humans chose to live where they live, wildlife is getting the short end of the stick. WE LIVE IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS --- HELLO!!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...46/detail.html
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n19360154/