Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobbi Kristina Brown

Breaking News......Bobbi Kristina Brown has died.

http://www.tmz.com/person/whitney-houston/
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I'm very sad. i mean, I wasn't big fan of hers, but got damn! 22 yrs old? jfc. Girl, hope you're with your momma now.
    RIP.

AussieBec Guest
    even though we knew this was coming this is so sad and so young RIP

What a *&@# waste. May she finally R.I.P.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Do you think maybe NOW she can get her own thread? Rest in peace, Bobbi Kristina.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Nick Gordon did it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11811502_925105020882766_4620238423761375151_n.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	52883  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh! no you dinint girl.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

RIP
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-26-2015 at 10:09 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Inevitable considering the screwed up parents.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

She never had a chance growing up in that mess of an environment

I personally believe that her soul left months ago
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

R.i.p BK :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Oh yes she did!!!!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Now let the games begin.... I am curious to see how all this plays out.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Lol at the tub pic, and awwww at the pic of Whitney at BK. RIP I hope she is with her momma again.

Did they ever confirm she had fallen in the tub from a drug overdose? I don't remember reading the toxicology reports but I swear this had something to do with drugs. A friend on FB says it did not.

IIRC it's now a homicide case. Or was.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    IIRC it's now a homicide case. Or was.
    Yes, I believe it is now officially a homicide case.

Bobby's statement on BK's death.

Yes, I just read that it's now officially a homicide investigation. But that could just mean they are investigating it more thoroughly, as they would a homicide vs. an obvious accident, not that they necessarily think it was homicide. Still, it will be interesting to see what they find. Never know, it could go either way when you have the husband finding her alone... have to check out all the possibilities.

Bobby leaving the hospice facility after her death.

Not a huge fan of the man but I feel for anyone who loses a child.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0727-bobby-brown-hospice-getty-3.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	52884  
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 07-27-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Didn't that Nick Gordon beat her, even breaking her teeth before she was found?

Not a fan of the family but still so sad. So young. RIP.

Per Whitney's will, the balance of the funds due BK will go to mom Cissy and brothers Gary & Michael. Bobby is also named as a recipient, but it's unclear whether he'll receive anything, as the will is worded to, "my husband, Robert B. Brown." As Whitney & Bobby were not married at the time of Whitney's death, under NJ law (where the will was drafted), he does not meet the qualifier and is therefore ineligible to receive anything.

This is going to get interesting on so many levels.

Apparently the first autopsy has been completed with no obvious cause of death but investigators will need to complete their investigation before a final death certificate/cause of death can be announced. This will take about three months. Apparently her "boyfriend" Nick Gordon is on suicide watch. Personally I think that Bobby Brown needs to seriously look at his own health issues because his weight is seriously out of control. I believe his girlfriend/wife just had a baby and he needs to be here for that child. Here's a link showing him to be at a fast food restaurant with relatives and the article covers most of the other things we've talked about:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...use-death.html
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

It's interesting that they can't find a cause of death. Wouldn't it be drowning or lack of oxygen for the time she was submerged in the tub? I can see where they haven't figured out how she got into the tub, and I have heard she had bruises on her which suggest a fight with her boyfriend/"husband", but I'm surprised they don't know the cause. Unless they are confusing cause with manner, like homicide or accident or whatever.

eta: Still sounds like they can't find the actual cause of death. Does that seem odd to anyone else when they think she could have been underwater for anywhere from 2-8 minutes?

jjropes23 Guest
    Sad to hear that she died this morning, a little glad that she's no longer suffering. I completely agree that Bobby Brown needs to take a good look at his health and I hope that he does better for his newborn while keeping BK in mind.

This poor kid never had a chance with that mess of a family. I sincerely hope she is in a beautiful place surrounded by love and serenity. RIP.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Well I'm glad she went peacefully, that was no life to be living anyway. I am sure she didn't have the best time, especially, as I posted on FB, when her parents were at their crack smokin' worst. I hope she had other people who were sane around to guide her. Of course she didn't make the best choices, but she didn't have the best role models. I'm glad this is all finally over for her. I hope there isn't too much of a circus around her family, her money and her boyfriend, and they figure out exactly what happened. I hope her injuries at the time she went into the tub were well documented. I can't imagine having someone knock one of my teeth out.

I know they fought like crackheads (BK & Nick), but so did her parents - that was the norm for her. Whether he really loved her or not I can't say, but she was his golden ticket - why would he kill the only person that supported him financially? She was his cash cow and he knew they weren't married - if she died he would be out on his ass. For these reasons alone, I just can't see him offing her. If anything she was fucked up and wanted to make a statement - just too much of a coinky dink that she was found just like her Mother.

I give Nick a good 6 months - he does not know life outside the Houston/Brown compound.
    My Posse's On Broadway

so was BK beat to a pulp? maybe she was beat so bad she was unconscouness & then he dropped her ass of in the tub making it look accidental
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    so was BK beat to a pulp? maybe she was beat so bad she was unconscouness & then he dropped her ass of in the tub making it look accidental
    It's possible. Due to the length of time between the initial incident and her death, any injuries she incurred in advance of being found in the bathtub probably healed, making the investigator's job that much harder.

Per an article on MSNBC, the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office will not issue a final death certificate until they finish all testing and investigations. They're also issuing subpoenas and performing additional tests.
    Last edited by glowegal; 07-28-2015 at 10:07 AM.

This article claims that BK had a history of partying hard and falling asleep in the tub:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...boyfriend.html
    Minerva

I would hope they officially documented any injuries incurred just before and at the time of the fall (or however she got in there) into the tub. We have all seen the reports of bruises and a tooth knocked out. I hope they took pictures of all the injuries she had, if not that's pretty bad investigating, especially since the likelihood of dying after being in the water for up to 8 minutes (I've read anywhere from 2-8 depending on the source) has to be pretty high.

This article claims that BK had a history of partying hard and falling asleep in the tub:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...boyfriend.html
    Wow. She also fell asleep in the tub the night Whitney did, but she woke up to find hers overflowing? They could have had the same fate on the same day. I guess I come from a different kind of family but I have never partied with my mom. Maybe had one drink out at dinner, but to the point of alcohol poisoning? Um, no.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 07-28-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Bettie, I think they have several friends of the couple who came forward to tell investigators of abuse they both saw themselves and were told by BK, although the hearsay stories won't be allowed in any court proceeding. Here are a couple of snippets of an interview with one friend and the link where I read it:

Alex Reid gave troubling details about the abuse that allegedly occurred in the relationship between Bobbi Kris and Nick in an interview with E!, and alleges that Bobbi Kristina called her after Nick hit her only three weeks prior to the 22-year-old being discovered unresponsive in a bathtub in her Atlanta home. “She was sobbing. Nick had hit her, and she was scared,” Alex claims in the interview. “She was very upset. She didn’t know what to do. It was as if, she didn’t have anyone else to turn to. It was heartbreaking.”
    Alex went on to tell E! that Nick physically abused Bobbi Kristina on a “number of occasions,” and described in startling detail the kind of physical abuse that took place. “He was known to choke her, throw her into walls, punch her in the jaw,” she said. “Just unbelievable stuff.”

http://live.drjays.com/index.php/201...y-nick-gordon/

Article where Whitney accuses BK of "ruining the family name" and in the end, they both go to rehab:

"If I go to rehab, you're going, too!" Houston is reported to have told her daughter. "But Krissi... shrieked back that she wasn't going alone!" The battle continued with Houston declaring, "You're ruining the family name! Whether you like it or not -- you're going to rehab!"
    Krissi retorted, "What about you? You're the one who's destroying us! You're the one who's a mess!" She continued, "If you can do drugs and booze, so can I! Now you're demanding I go to rehab. If I go, you're going too!"
    As of today, both women are reportedly in two rehab facilities in Malibu, California that are 15 miles from one another, and they are allowed to go home at night.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainmen...oure-going-too
    Last edited by McCourt; 07-28-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Addition
    Minerva

Oh boy. I'm glad they both went to rehab though apparently it didn't stick. I hope BK was able to clean up her act after Whitney passed. Hopefully it was a wake-up call. That's so horrible about Gordon beating her. Like you said though, that's all hearsay (not to imply that I don't believe it at all) so I hope they at least got evidence of anything that might have happened that night. I don't understand men who beat women, but as She-Jay said earlier, BK was his gravy train. You'd think he'd want to treat her like gold. But I'll never understand the mind of an abuser so who knows. I wonder if they ever fought about getting married, and if she didn't want to and it pissed him off. Obviously would have been much more beneficial to him.

I'm curious if there will be any lawsuits over the money. Everything seems to be pretty set in stone, but you know how people get.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Oh boy. I'm glad they both went to rehab though apparently it didn't stick. I hope BK was able to clean up her act after Whitney passed. Hopefully it was a wake-up call. That's so horrible about Gordon beating her. Like you said though, that's all hearsay (not to imply that I don't believe it at all) so I hope they at least got evidence of anything that might have happened that night. I don't understand men who beat women, but as She-Jay said earlier, BK was his gravy train. You'd think he'd want to treat her like gold. But I'll never understand the mind of an abuser so who knows. I wonder if they ever fought about getting married, and if she didn't want to and it pissed him off. Obviously would have been much more beneficial to him.

I'm curious if there will be any lawsuits over the money. Everything seems to be pretty set in stone, but you know how people get.
    The Houston family has already filed a civil suit against Nick for $10 million for physical injury to BK and for theft and the guy who was in a car accident with BK has filed suit against BK (filed before her death).
    Minerva

Nick Gordon is continuously referred to as an "orphan" that Whitney took in. However, his mother is currently being quoted all over the place. What`s with that?

As far as blame goes, I lay it right at the feet of Whitney and Bobby. This girl was raised in a home with serious addictions. I am sure she was not taught any kind of coping skills, because her parents obviously didnt know how to cope with what life handed out. When Whitney died, and Bobbi was left with a lot of money at her discretion, and no responsible person in her life that she respected and could rely on, it`s not shocking at all that this happened. Just a damn shame to see this young life wasted.

That gets me " had a history of falling asleep in the tub". I did my share of partying back in the day,but I never took a bath while drunk or anything else. I may have been stupid in some ways back then, but not that stupid.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That gets me " had a history of falling asleep in the tub". I did my share of partying back in the day,but I never took a bath while drunk or anything else. I may have been stupid in some ways back then, but not that stupid.
    She may have been small enough to flip around and end up face down but it seems suspicious to me. I watched an interview (can't remember which show) where one of Nick and BK's party friends was talking about what they would do when people talking heroin would overdose. Apparently, there is this thing they call "plunging," where they would take the person and submerge them in a tub of cold water to bring them around. He thought maybe this is what happened and he said it may explain why she was bruised and had a missing tooth. Maybe they were rougher than usual and she was roughed up. I have no idea if this makes sense, if its what happened or if this guy is full of shit, but since we're discussing this, I figured it might be good to have everything out there.
    Minerva

I have heard of "plunging" and that would be a plausible explanation if that's what might have taken place. What your saying does make sense, possibly he was pissed off that she had taken whatever and got a little rough in trying to bring her around. If that is the case, I'm thinking there might be a possibility that she did just that "come around" and he left the room figuring she would do the same at some point. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    My thoughts exactly Mansfield... like you, I certainly did my share of partying too, but the last thought I would have ever had was to get into the bathtub. Usually, I would have been far too hyped up to want to lie down, but even if I did, it sure as hell wouldn't have been in the bathroom, especially alone in a tub full of water. My one and only claim to that general realm of stupidity was during my mid 20s, when several of us (key factor), decided to go swimming while highly intoxicated. Unbelievable. Yep, young + drunk = incredibly stupid... none of us were anywhere near passing out, but my vision was certainly not at its best for judging distances, and I scraped/injured my nose and forehead on the bottom of the pool. Even though it was a shallow pool, and we weren't diving or jumping around, it was incredibly stupid, and extremely dangerous. Trust me, by the time I sobered up and realized the next day what I had done, I was horrified. Never forgot it, and sure as hell never did it again.
    Last edited by Cynful; 07-29-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

BK's body has been released by the coroner. It's now being prepped for Saturday's funeral.

qulevergrrl Guest
    Now that she's passed, she gets her own thread...well that's something for you sweetheart. Rest in peace.

Well, we all knew it was just a matter of time until the crazy ramped up to a whole new level. Wow, a "theme" funeral??? WTF??? "I somehow thought the "theme" for a funeral was pre-determined- it's DEATH"- (one of the many comments made after the article.) This family sure is missing the "D" in DEATH, but they sure are putting it right into dysfunctional, disgusting, and disrespectful. Wow... poor Bobbi Kristina never got any peace in life, and obviously won't get it in death either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ceremony.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I ready Bobby had planned that before she died because she never got one in life. It's still weird to it at her funeral, when she was 22 when she died though. I've heard of theme funerals, it's actually gaining some popularity (not a lot, but you do hear about them more often now than you used to before). But a Sweet 16 party for a funeral? Just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I ready Bobby had planned that before she died because she never got one in life. It's still weird to it at her funeral, when she was 22 when she died though. I've heard of theme funerals, it's actually gaining some popularity (not a lot, but you do hear about them more often now than you used to before). But a Sweet 16 party for a funeral? Just odd.
    Personally, I just thinks it's weird, but that's just me. Celebrating life at a funeral is one thing, but a full out party theme is just crass and tacky. She's dead, how is she going to enjoy a Sweet 16 party?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Browns think the Houstons will sell a dead!pic of BK in the casket, a la Whitney.
    Aunt Leolah got kicked out of BK's funeral.

(Mods, let me know if I should merge these with my earlier post from yesterday.)