Thread: The Watcher Forces Family Out if $1.3M Dream Home

The Watcher Forces Family Out if $1.3M Dream Home

http://fox4kc.com/2015/06/24/terrify...3m-dream-home/

This is creepy as hell! I'd leave, too.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

endsleigh03 Guest
    This is great. As long as it's not my house I would be scared to death.

Can the former owners get into trouble for not disclosing this?
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 06-24-2015 at 07:10 PM.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yep, this weirded me out too. WTF??? It is an absolutely magnificent home.... lots of photos and interesting comments in the following article, as well as speculation as to who would possibly be doing such a thing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-stalker.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

endsleigh03 Guest
    Oh but this is a good one.

I can't recall ever hearing about anything quite like this before.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Oh but this is a good one.

I can't recall ever hearing about anything quite like this before.
    Me neither endsleigh... SO bizarre... the story has even been all over our local news channels tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I hadn't heard of it until someone on FB shared an article about it. I read the article and was weirded out.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

endsleigh03 Guest
    Thanks for posting this Ria.

I hadn't heard about it either, til you posted it, so thank you.

I'd probably move in and put in lots of security. Something seems off. Maybe the family is trying to get out of the purchase. I wonder if there was a bidding war and they are now having buyers remorse. I do see the previous owner says he got a couple of letters. But if this weirdo and his generations of weirdo family members haven't done anything to any of the former owners it's probably just some kid or other weirdo getting some kind of kick out of it or the family themselves. I can't decide.

There was just a show on ID about a woman who terrorized her neighbors and basically told the lady she was terrorizing that that's what she does, tries to harass people until they commit suicide. I'm like WTF? People are strange.

Fucking people still use snail mail?????
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Something off about this story. It is creepy, it's got to be a neighbor or someone in that neighborhood with a sick sense of humor. I hope they find out who is doing it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I actually now think it's someone trying to get the house on the cheap. I just read the the last owner only got a couple letters after the house was listed. Then they send some to the people who bought it, who are scared shitless and have brought on all this publicity, now everyone is freaked out and the price drops. The owners should just move in.

I want to know if this was mailed or just dropped in the mailbox. Get a couple of cameras, put them up. You bought a million plus dollar home you should be able to afford a little security.

Not the same situation but this reminds me of a story from a while back. A couple outbid some weird ass older woman for a house and she literally stalked them day and night afterwards thinking they would eventually give in and sell her the house but instead they went to the cops and she got done for it.

Criminal profilers, three of them ex-FBI agents, have started compiling information in an attempt to figure out who is doing such a thing, and what the motivating factor might be. Extremely interesting... two of the profilers think there's a possibility it may be a hoax, even though the previous owners also received a couple of letters. Hmmmm, either way, I hope they resolve this ASAP:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...profilers.html
    Last edited by Cynful; 06-29-2015 at 10:04 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AussieBec Guest
    woah that's crazy.

Strange story. I heard the previous home owners got these letters for years?

I already have one suspect in mind.

Attachment 52821

Watchers gotta watch
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Strange story. I heard the previous home owners got these letters for years?

That's what I originally read, but in more updated versions I have heard they only received 2 after they put it on the market. That's why I think if it's not a hoax, it's someone trying to get the value down and pick it up when everyone else has heard of this scary "Watcher" and doesn't want to buy it, hoping to pick it up for a bargain.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I already have one suspect in mind.

Watchers gotta watch
    Yeah, but as any John LeCarre fan knows, the real question is "Who's watching the watchers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Yeah, but as any John LeCarre fan knows, the real question is "Who's watching the watchers?"
    I don't know about ghosts, but the taxman is going to force us out of our dream home.

Sounds like my former neighbor has found a new home. I was hoping it was the loony bin but apparently not. Really. The whole town, even the cops, call him That Nutball. His wife is just as nutty. In their 60's and try to scare every neighbor into moving.

I and my friends played some awesome yet harmless pranks on em in the end and turned the tables on em. 300 guns (literally, that's how many they have. Many of us have seen em), 8 cameras (yeah, you need that many when you're fucking with people cuz it makes you paranoid as hell) are no match for a smidge of ingenuity and a sense of humor.

Geez, I'm glad you said former neighbor. I remember you posting stories about him. There is a show called Fear Thy Neighbor on ID, he sounds just like the people who end up on there. Scary stuff.

I really hope we hear more about this story about this "Watcher". If anymore letters come, or if he's done now that the family says they aren't moving in. I really wish the family would move in there and call his bluff. I am 99% sure it's some kind of BS anyway. I hope they update us eventually, whether it's that they sold the house or moved in or maybe even caught the guy.