Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nine dead in church shooting in Charleston

Nine dead in church shooting in Charleston

The details are still coming in; it's reported that some sick bastard walked into a church in Charleston and started shooting people. Nine are reported dead; police are searching for the gunman.

http://news.yahoo.com/charleston-chu...103930165.html
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

And as of this writing the suspect is still at large. They've got photos of him and his car, so hopefully he will be in custody soon. It's bizarre to me that you can kill 9 people and then just step away and blend into the background...
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

It's bizarre to me that someone would be so evil to kill people while they pray. Some people think it's race related. Reckon? I hope they find him and sic it to em.

One of the dead is the pastor, the Rev. Clemente Pinckney, a state senator. Ooops.

According to news reports, quoting a survivor, the killer told his victims that “You rape all our women and you’re taking over our country and you have to go.’”
    The rampage is being treated as a hate crime, as it should be.
    But it's okay to walk into a church and blast nine people off the earth. M'kay.

http://jaybookman.blog.ajc.com/2015/...-the-innocent/
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-18-2015 at 06:37 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope the sick bastard resists arrest and gets shot.. Scum like this does not deserve to live.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Dylann Storm Roof is supposedly his name.. Nice looking guy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1302618827680623023.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	52778  

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    According to news reports, quoting a survivor, the killer told his victims that “You rape all our women..."
    Which explains why he shot women. His uncle said Dylann was given a 45 caliber gun for his birthday. 'cause who wouldn't look at that face and decide a high powered handgun was the perfect gift?

ETA: He has possibly been picked up in a traffic stop. This news feed says one of the survivors is a 5 yr old girl who played dead.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 06-18-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Which explains why he shot women. His uncle said Dylann was given a 45 caliber gun for his birthday. 'cause who wouldn't look at that face and decide a high powered handgun was the perfect gift?

ETA: He has possibly been picked up in a traffic stop. This news feed says one of the survivors is a 5 yr old girl who played dead.
    Smart little girl, bless her heart.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Glad they caught him. Hopefully whoever gave him that haircut will also be brought to justice.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Glad they caught him. Hopefully whoever gave him that haircut will also be brought to justice.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

AussieBec Guest
    oh that's so sad..glad they caught him but that poor little girl will be scarred for awhile if not for life

Wait for the Female heckler......white people are terrorists and Obama is a Uncle Tom.....Priceless

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

navallint Guest
    He has dead eyes. I feel for the families. RIP

these punk ass mother fucking assholes. ARGH! if you want to kill ppl, join the military and blow the ISIS assholes away!

Maybe they'll be some better gun control now?
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Another killer that is a mind-controlled robot on psych drugs.

BTW, regarding our little heckler and her speech---that happens on the streets alot already.
    Last edited by DesertGypsy; 06-18-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Blessings for the families and everyone that was at the church and blessings to the shooters family

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    +1 times 1000

Serious subject but that's some funny shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. It'll get talked about. NRA will give their tried and true guns don't kill people spiel. Liberals will whine and cry. Nothing will get done. The End.
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 06-18-2015 at 05:56 PM.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Nothing on his family yet, I wanna see who bought crazy boy the gun for his birthday.

They must be SO proud. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree usually.

Let's hope so - maybe they'll even make it illegal to murder people. That should put a stop to this kind of stuff.

A guy at work said he read that the shooter was actually a member of that church; that he sat through a prayer meeting and then started shooting people. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere yet but I haven't had time to read much about it.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

21. 06-18-2015, 07:09 PM

Roof during the bible study

Would be nice, but I'm not counting on that. Check this story out from my hometown. http://www.thespec.com/news-story/56...uary-shooting/ At that age the only thing I had on me was a pack of smokes and a brush for my hair ! As for this Roof guy, hang the bastard as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-18-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

These are the victims.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

The parents are to blame also. You know when your kid ain't right. Social shaming may keep you from admitting it but you do not give a gun to a kid that looks like that. especially the Moe Howard haircut. He was sane enough to target a Black church and methodically wait for an opportune time. He is sane enough to face murder charges as an adult.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Highly doubt it. If the massacre of 20 small school children didn't do it, nothing will. This little bastard should have at least put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger one last time, that would be preferable as to what's in store for his miserable short life in prison...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    These are the victims.

RIP to them all.

That little sawed-off prick told the cops he almost changed his mind about shooting them - because they were kind to him.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Watching the court appearance of this punk. Not so billy bad-ass now.

I do not believe the parents are to blame, Just as I feel that the Kelbold and Harris families are not to blame. If that were the case I would have been a mass murderer myself, from all the crap my bio parents put me through and my parents now had no clue of the depression, anxiety, panic attacks, ptsd and such that I have, I hid it and I hid the fact that I had anger issues.

The reason I blame the parents is because they gave him the high powered firearm that he used to commit murder. If your kid has issues a gun is not the answer.

Guns are not to blame. Drugs are not to blame. The kids' parents are not to blame. The guy who walked into a church and killed people is to blame. He's the only one to blame. Disagree with this if you want, but if one person in that church had a gun, this little asshole would be dead now and maybe some of the deceased would still be alive. When you create laws against guns, only law abiding citizens will be affected. The killers will still kill people.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I don't think his father gave him the gun. From what I've read he received money for his birthday and bought the gun himself. But who knows.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

white trash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rt-papers.html

his father - the photo says it all. check out the nipple rings.

Last edited by cash; 06-19-2015 at 04:30 PM.

He is the one that bought him the .45
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    He is the one that bought him the .45
    I think Cindy is right. He was given birthday money and purchased the gun himself.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I think Cindy is right. He was given birthday money and purchased the gun himself.
    That's what I read on AJC or on the link posted here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    white trash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rt-papers.html

his father - the photo says it all. check out the nipple rings.

Just about as bad as expected.

Absolutely, I agree with you 100%. It doesn't have to be just a gun, a knife, baseball bat, whatever, people will still kill.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Bidmor Guest
    What I am very heartened at is the behavior and reaction to the murders by the people of Charleston at large. No protests that I'm aware of, no rioting, no burning of businesses, no Ferguson. This is an object lesson. The governor, Nikki Haley, a Republican, becoming emotional during her initial comments. I've heard later she stated that she hopes the perp gets the death penalty.

On the spiritual side, when the victims were allowed to make statements to the perp during arraignment (I understand he could not see them but could hear them speak to him), told him of what he had done and their grief but they forgave him and urged him to repent. Those folks shown a Godly example. Those folks could say such things because they know where their friends and loved ones are now, in Paradise, with their God in perfect bodies, free of earthly troubles and trials for eternity.

In that respect, death did not win in Charleston.

The NRA has blamed the dead pastor because he didn't allow firearms in his church. These shootings always show who the bad people are. Whether it's schools or churches. The people that care more about guns than they do the dead people are the bad guys. Very simple litmus test for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Absolutely, I agree with you 100%. It doesn't have to be just a gun, a knife, baseball bat, whatever, people will still kill.
    I'm thinking a bible study of people could have unarmed him of the weapons you named before he killed 9 people. A gun is much easier to kill with. A knife would have killed 2 at the most. Probably none.
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 06-20-2015 at 04:24 AM.

41. 06-20-2015, 04:23 AM

Last edited by Mcafgr; 06-20-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    March 1934-July 2016

March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Guns are not to blame. Drugs are not to blame. The kids' parents are not to blame. The guy who walked into a church and killed people is to blame. He's the only one to blame. Disagree with this if you want, but if one person in that church had a gun, this little asshole would be dead now and maybe some of the deceased would still be alive. When you create laws against guns, only law abiding citizens will be affected. The killers will still kill people.
    This just makes me sad

Yes, let's end violence with more violence

Don't think it's a good idea

Boy, the media is having a field day with one. Or field week. Or field month. And do ya suppose the church wants this dragged out as long as possible to get the donations?

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Boy, the media is having a field day with one. Or field week. Or field month. And do ya suppose the church wants this dragged out as long as possible to get the donations?
    I doubt this church wants to drag out anything for donations. Has there been some implication that the church is doing that?

Franklin Roof is receiving death threats

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...police-say.htm

LMAO!!! Maybe I'm dim but I don't understand what he's saying with that pic.... Guns and NotRoses?

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    This just makes me sad

Yes, let's end violence with more violence

Don't think it's a good idea
    Then you clearly did not understand my post. If someone approaches you with a gun and wants to shoot you, the last thing they expect is that you're not going to be able to produce a weapon and PROTECT YOURSELF. They expect you to be a sheep and just allow them to kill you. What's wrong with self defense? Isn't it already painfully obvious that no matter what the law is, the bad guys will do whatever the fuck they want? They don't abide by the law. I think I should be allowed to protect myself but I'll do so within the guidelines of the law, which is guy I'm glad there are concealed handgun laws that allow me to do that.
    Minerva

Then you clearly did not understand my post. If someone approaches you with a gun and wants to shoot you, the last thing they expect is that you're not going to be able to produce a weapon and PROTECT YOURSELF. They expect you to be a sheep and just allow them to kill you. What's wrong with self defense? Isn't it already painfully obvious that no matter what the law is, the bad guys will do whatever the fuck they want? They don't abide by the law. I think I should be allowed to protect myself but I'll do so within the guidelines of the law, which is guy I'm glad there are concealed handgun laws that allow me to do that.
    Bless you......*opens his desk to make sure my 10mm is loaded*

God help the person that decides to mass murder any group while I am around.
    March 1934-July 2016

Bless you too darlin. Guns are never going away and I didn't make the world this way. I just don't understand the mindset of people who only want criminals carrying them.
    Minerva

Bless you too darlin. Guns are never going away and I didn't make the world this way. I just don't understand the mindset of people who only want criminals carrying them.
    Like both pots. The reason I wear oversized loud print shirts in the summer is so no one can see what's on the back of my belt. I ignore all those signs that say you can't carry a weapon in. So do the bad guys. Banks and Churches are an exception. Oklahoma is trying to pass a law that businesses can no longer ban a licensed conceal carry patron from having their weapon with them. Plus, Holy sheep dip! How much did this punk get in cash for his birthday? That is not a cheap weapon he is holding.