Thread: Man Punches Toddler... Literally

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest

Man Punches Toddler... Literally

Ok get ready to be pissed. Seriously. This is so SO fucked up. A grown man caught on video literally punching a toddler in the face.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2000887/bakersfield-man-punches-toddler/

Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 04-11-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Nice fucking baby daddy that bitch picked out.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Sick, evil bastard.

Glad he didn't do it near Walmart - I already left that thread for the evening.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

LE ought to charge the mother too. Maybe she was afraid and just wanted to get out of there, but I would have crawled his butt.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-11-2015 at 08:35 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    LE ought to charge the mother too. Maybe she was afraid and just wanted to get out of there, but I would have crawled his butt.
    So would I. I would have tackled him and punched HIM. LE wouldn't have done shit to me because I was defending a child.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I'm not a big guy or a tough guy but I swear to God if I actually saw that in person I would have went at that dude immediately. One of us would have got their ass whooped bad. You notice how he kinda bounces on his toes right after the punch and rares up, then struts off like he really thinks he's somethin. And I totally agree about charging the mom. She didn't even get mad. She just casually takes him outside. WTF is wrong with people? I mean who does that? Punch a lil toddler that's just playin. It just blows the mind.

Been there, done that, different situation, but there was a little boy involved. When there's somebody around to take charge I go to pieces but if it's just me I am cold as a cuke.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He probably smacks the crap out of her, too.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

He probably does. And that's probably just a regular day for them no matter where they are (him smacking the kid) so that's why she just went along like business as usual. Sad.

You two are probably right. Sad, isn't it?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

And the Mom just calmly walks the little boy out.........Ugh!

I would have leveled the prick.

That is absolutely terrifying to watch. I hope they keep him as far away from kids as possible. Even if the little guy doesn't remember, the dad was caught on tape so good job dad! Your son can grow up to watch you punch him in the face!!

I HATE child abusers.

karing15 Guest
    The mother acts so nonchalant about it you would think this is just normal every day behavior going on. Until that poor kid ends up in a hospital for something more life threatening will be when doctors notice old breaks/fractures. Some people should just NEVER be parents.

She is probably scared to stand up to him, hopefully police will see this and he'll get taken into custody as well as the mother for letting it happen.

AussieBec Guest
    what an a piece of shit...It's sad to think that he does that in public what happens behinds closed doors

I could understand a woman being afraid of an abusive man, but I would think the first time that man abused her child She would grow a set! And it sure looks like she's making another one for him. That dad makes me sick but so does the mother. They were in a store, a public place. What a good time to get some help

If you look closely the mother isn't on screen until the very end. After the punch. She may very well not have seen the full on punch and thought it was a spanking. I'm not defending her. Just saying it's possible she didn't see it.

If I had seen that I would have tackled the SOB, I'm over 6ft, and I'm not a tough guy by any means.. but seeing that would have set me off, and he would be down !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.