Thread: Paul Almond-director of Seven Up!

Paul Almond-director of Seven Up!

Oh no!! I love, love, love that series. It was so amazing to see those kids grow up. I always look forward to what's going on with Neil. He was such an adorable kid and he ended up having some really though times.

I loved that series as well. I must admit, as time went on, none of them seemed to have great lives. Then again, most of us don't. Neil was a sad case indeed. The other one I remember was the cabbie. Quite a few declined to appear after a few episodes. R.I.P.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Yeah, many of them had struggles. Even the kid who was from money didn't seem exceptionally happy. I was disappointed that some quit participating in them, but some did come back after skipping a few. Neil and I think Jackie were in all of them, and the cabbie. He stuck with me too. Remember he wanted to be a jockey so bad. As much as we'd all liked to have seen them all grow up happy and successful I guess it's a grim reality of how many people end up. Watching them as happy children full of dreams in the original one when they were all 7 reminds me of the time in my own life when I thought anything could happen and that life would always be relatively fun.