Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Carolina Cop Charged With Murder

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest

South Carolina Cop Charged With Murder

Holy shit. This is sickening. Check out the video. He shot that dude 8 times in the back!!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/us/sou...harged-murder/

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Holy shit. This is sickening. Check out the video. He shot that dude 8 times in the back!!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/us/sou...harged-murder/
    Agreed. It's totally ridiculous.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Just seen the video, this has nothing to do with police work, it's just plain murder.

He should get the chair for this.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

A broken tail light is enough to get you killed by a cop it seems.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

That cop wanted to kill someone. Unless the person that got shot is a serial killer that if they get away others may die, or a terrorist you can't let escape lest they kill many more people you're just a straight up blood thirsty killer. No need for the electric chair. A white cop shoots and kills an unarmed black man in the back. Just put him in general population and the cons will take care of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Just seen the video, this has nothing to do with police work, it's just plain murder.

He should get the chair for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    That cop wanted to kill someone. Unless the person that got shot is a serial killer that if they get away others may die, or a terrorist you can't let escape lest they kill many more people you're just a straight up blood thirsty killer. No need for the electric chair. A white cop shoots and kills an unarmed black man in the back. Just put him in general population and the cons will take care of justice.
    Either way, this straight up murderer is going down, and it can't happen soon enough. This is one of the most sickening things I have ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Rosebud666 Guest
    Grotesque. That future ex-cop displayed a chilling disregard for human life, and then tampered with evidence to try to support his version of events. I hope he gets sent away for as long as possible.

Unbelievable.

Yep murder glad he was caught and there is proof.

When I looked at the video I had no idea I was going to be watching a cold blooded murder. I'm glad he's been denied bail, jail will not be fun for this guy.

Disgusting
    Is this cop such an eejit that he has no awareness of todays technology??

Hope he meets a few nice boyfriends in lockup

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Disgusting

There's a rash of that. He faces 30 years--that's unbelievable to me. He should get life without the possibility of parole.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bidmor Guest
    One more case for cop body cams.

Wouldn't surprise me if he got off. Nothing surprises me anymore.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

He'll only get off if he enjoys getting bent over like American Me.

Disgusting

It's spelled igit punkin. The word travelled with the Okies heading west. Might be a Cali spelling though.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    It's spelled igit punkin. The word travelled with the Okies heading west. Might be a Cali spelling though.
    I dunno kate's heritage but the irish spelling is eejit.
    not a harsh enough word for this murderer, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

endsleigh03 Guest
    Shot him and shot him some more.

He's been fired but they are letting the his wife keep the insurance until the baby is born.

Bidmor Guest
    I doubt this cop will "get off". There is a video of the entire incident showing him firing at the victim eight times while the victim was running away, then after victim is down, the cop appears to go back to his shooting position and retrieve the taser and place it by the victim...murder and planting false evidence, all on video. And when he gets to prison, fellow inmates will take of him.

I just read the initial reason the now dead guy was interacting with the cop was over a broken brake light. A broken brake light. Unreal.

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival." Billy Jack
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Bidmor Guest
    Yep, a broken tail light was the initial reason for the stop. I understand the victim had minor priors of some type and panicked. He just happened to be interacting with a trigger happy cop.

And the victim's family's statement was entirely reasonable and sensible, I thought, especially under the circumstances.

BTW, where's Al? Maybe he sees no way to make a buck in this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    A long e for an Irish spelling. Got it.

There is one silver lining in this. It seems that everyone of every race, creed, political affiliation etc are absolutely disgusted by this. It's rare for this board. Almost non-existent lol It should be noticed when it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post

BTW, where's Al? Maybe he sees no way to make a buck in this incident.
    Oh God- please keep him away...
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Al won't be involved in this one. Evidence is something the sharp man ain't too fond of.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    Irish, very, very Irish.....actually lived there for 6 months back in the 1980's (At the end of the movie "The Commitments" a business card is quickly flashed for "Eejit Records"

Also very Okie as I am first generation Californian.....mama came out with the family in 1935-1936 (took them that long to work their way here)

Ahem...back to the subject at hand

This cop is actuall a "Feejit" - my husband and I coined the term for effing eejit

He owed back child support was why he ran, he was afraid there was a warrant out for him.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    He owed back child support was why he ran, he was afraid there was a warrant out for him.
    Yeah I saw that. And he ran slower than a turtle. It's not like the cop couldn't chase him down. Nah, I'm too lazy to run, guess I'll fire 8 shots into his back and kill him.

Yeah, he could have caught him by the time he finished shooting him.

Just seeing the beginning of the video I could maybe give him the benefit of the doubt. Something did fall and we couldn't see the victims action and he might have gone for the taser. But then to continue to shoot him as he runs away? No. And then the fact that he moves the object (possible taser) to the guy's body.... seals the deal. Even if he had started shooting in the heat of the moment he had plenty of time to stop as the guy (barely) ran away. He should have left everything alone after that and waited for everything to be investigated. The most damning part (for me) is him moving that evidence.

Thank God they caught the cracker ass cop on video. Totally would have gotten away with it otherwise.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Thank God they caught the cracker ass cop on video. Totally would have gotten away with it otherwise.
    This would have gone the way the Trayvon Martin case did otherwise

Also - I hope they take the bastard cops health insurance away. Let the shoe truly be on the other foot.
    Let his wife apply for state aid.

Bastard
    Last edited by shipmatekate; 04-10-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    WOW! Racist much?

He's getting charged with murder?

Good...

They need to stop the media right now by stopping that bullshit about giving him a public bio ie: served honorably with the U.S. Coast Guard, was a good guy, flew the American flag every day. The only thing the media should be talking about is how he not only shot a unarmed man in the back excessively, he tried to stage the crime scene to look like the victim fought back and grabbed his tazer.

No amount of back child support nor the fact that he was running away from a cop warranted being shot.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieDFan View Post
    WOW! Racist much?
    Of course! He wouldn't have shot the guy in the first place if he was another cracker. Totally racist.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

The empty the clip attitude has been going on for awhile. It would have been a slow foot chase with 2 fat guys running. He is going to pay for his overreaction. Big time.

Police officers should not be allowed to get so overweight. From what I have seen though, I don't think that applies in this situation. He just wanted to cap someone. Here in Dayton though.. My GOD.. The fat ass dough boys rolling around.. Makes me sick. There aren't many jobs where I would ever say this, but as a freaking COP! You should be in shape. Fat ass cops.. Fucking fat ass cops.

He's being held in isolation and the whole block has to be cleared whenever he needs to be moved.

His mum is also defending him saying she doesn't believe he would do something like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-first.html

This would have gone the way the Trayvon Martin case did otherwise

Also - I hope they take the bastard cops health insurance away. Let the shoe truly be on the other foot.
    Let his wife apply for state aid.

Bastard
    I pondered that right after I saw this video and I gotta disagree with ya. The forensics would have easily shown the victim was shot in the back. If the cops story was that he feared for his life he'd be proven a liar pretty quickly. I'm not sure he would have been arrested and charged with full on murder if the video didn't exist though.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    His mum is also defending him saying she doesn't believe he would do something like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-first.html
    And she's refusing to watch the video. She acknowledges that maybe people will think she's in denial. Ummm yeah!

They also didn't render aid. No one attempted CPR.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Police officers should not be allowed to get so overweight. From what I have seen though, I don't think that applies in this situation. He just wanted to cap someone. Here in Dayton though.. My GOD.. The fat ass dough boys rolling around.. Makes me sick. There aren't many jobs where I would ever say this, but as a freaking COP! You should be in shape. Fat ass cops.. Fucking fat ass cops.

Too much donut and not enough hole . . . amen brother! And I say that as someone who is not exactly svelte.

No fat cops here in Germany except in the upper echelons - they're management and no longer have to run after or from anybody.

Poor guy, very upsetting video to watch....thank goodness it was filmed. Watched his family on the news, how sad.

I think the shooters mother needs to watch the video. I don't blame her and it's not her fault but she needs to see what her son did.

I've been saying for a while cops need to harden the fuck up, so a suspect grabs for your tazer, nightstick or weapon, you should train enough where you expect shit like that to happen and how to deal with it. Your pistol should be the last thing you resort to.

I know this isn't really the proper thing to be talking about but only if gun manufactures could come up with some sort of ID tech like in the Judge Dredd comic series where the only person who can use a Judge's weapon is that Judge or else the gun won't fire.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    They also didn't render aid. No one attempted CPR.
    CPR doesn't work on dead people.

gottaqhfilly Guest

Gee I must be teaching CPR for all the wrong reasons.

Dead people can come back if it's soon enough. I just watched a show of a 20 year old who had a heart attack and died from not eating and she was brought back. He also could have applied pressure to the wound to try and save him. We don't know if he was dead immediately or if he was laying there dying. Instead he was too busy planting evidence.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I've been saying for a while cops need to harden the fuck up, so a suspect grabs for your tazer, nightstick or weapon, you should train enough where you expect shit like that to happen and how to deal with it. Your pistol should be the last thing you resort to.

I know this isn't really the proper thing to be talking about but only if gun manufactures could come up with some sort of ID tech like in the Judge Dredd comic series where the only person who can use a Judge's weapon is that Judge or else the gun won't fire.
    Exactly! My step-grandfather was a cop for 35+ years and I don't think he ever fired his weapon once except in training - although he did get shot once himself. A robber got the jump on him. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

Great going forward, but not an effective solution for the 300 million guns in American's hands at the moment.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny