Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4181888990919299 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,500 of 4984

Thread: What's for Dinner 2night?

Hubby is playing dungeons and dragons tonight with his brother, their friend and our nephew so I may just order a pizza for myself.

Hot dogs and a baked potato.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chipotle delivery. I tried their quesadilla, chicken, and got chips and queso. AND an extra bag of just chips because when I start drinking I'll be craving them. The quesadilla was good, but discovered the red chili salsa is a bit spicier than I usually eat but was still pretty good.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Chinese.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tonight? No clue. Last night I ate before I left work, single steakburger and a hot dog with fries. I wanted to drink last night (so I could sleep) and needed to be sure I ate plenty.

"I just go here!"

Turkey sandwich and curly fries from Arby's
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I have no clue as I have therapy via phone soon and I am usually drained afterwards.

Leftover Arby's from last night.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

If I get all my items from walmart I will be making beef stew and hubby can take leftovers to work tomorrow.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-30-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Likely fish sticks and fries...maybe oven-heated pizza...hmmm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

No clue yet. I've managed two meals today.

"I just go here!"

I ended up with fish sticks and fries, which turned out to be those sting thanks instead of crinkle cut. Got to pay more attention to my item choices. They were good though. I fixed up enough fish for sandwiches today and maybe with a baked potato tomorrow night.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I ended up with fish sticks and fries, which turned out to be those sting thanks instead of crinkle cut. Got to pay more attention to my item choices. They were good though. I fixed up enough fish for sandwiches today and maybe with a baked potato tomorrow night.
    I've got some "fish nugget" things in the freezer. Roommate got them from the food bank. She has a motto, "If it's been in the sea, it don't go in me." ROFLMAO. Some days I can't even with her. So I took them. They're not bad at all, but I prefer to have them with tater tots or fries.

Tonight I had pasta with parmesan and broccoli. 3 meals down, I was a good girl today.

"I just go here!"

Fish stick sammies and BBQ Ruffles.

I may heat a pizza tonight or have grilled cheeses. I need to buy groceries, but Sissy sitting three little boys and three dogs this week while Brittany and Alex are in La La land. They are supposed to bring me back Brad Pitt. Sissy's going to pop in here Saturday while someone else stays with that gang so I can order grub.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Subway (cold cut combo with every veggie except onions and jalapeno) on whole wheat, and an orange. My man Elliott Stabler is back on Law & Order, so I'm celebrating kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Subway (cold cut combo with every veggie except onions and jalapeno) on whole wheat, and an orange. My man Elliott Stabler is back on Law & Order, so I'm celebrating kinda.
    I'm hoping to binge SVU over the next two days I'm off work...GOD I need Benson and Stabler back together!!!

For dinner I ordered DoorDash. I'd burned well over 1K calories today walking to and from the bus stop and running around work like mad, so I ordered Burger King for dinner. Since I planned on drinking (and I am) I ordered the $12 thing with 2 sandwiches, chicken nuggets, a side, and a drink. I plan to finish a bottle tonight and needed to do it on a full stomach.

"I just go here!"

GrubHub from a new-to-me BBQ joint. Our usual place was closed. Squash casserole was lish. Green beans had a whole shaker of salt in them. Ditto the sandwich, plus it was just gross. Never again. Plus they forgot my peach cobbler. It was probably nasty too but I would have like to find out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

GrubHub from a new-to-me BBQ joint. Our usual place was closed. Squash casserole was lish. Green beans had a whole shaker of salt in them. Ditto the sandwich, plus it was just gross. Never again. Plus they forgot my peach cobbler. It was probably nasty too but I would have like to find out.
    You DO know GrubHub charges a fee to the restaurants, right? I try not to use them if I don't have to because of that. We have a couple of GOOD BBQ joints here that deliver via DoorDash/GrubHub/Uber Eats. I'm 2 hours from KC, though, so I consider myself spoiled rotten where BBQ is concerned.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    You DO know GrubHub charges a fee to the restaurants, right? I try not to use them if I don't have to because of that. We have a couple of GOOD BBQ joints here that deliver via DoorDash/GrubHub/Uber Eats. I'm 2 hours from KC, though, so I consider myself spoiled rotten where BBQ is concerned.
    Sissy is mad at DoorDash, I reckon. She flat refuses to use them. She orders, she pays, and I eat. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sissy is mad at DoorDash, I reckon. She flat refuses to use them. She orders, she pays, and I eat. Lol.
    LOL! I forgot we also have PostMates, but I have only used them once. Whenever I try to use them, I get "there are no PostMates near that restaurant in your area." *shrugs shoulders*

Breakfast food I'm guaranteed to eat, and usually have enough for two weeks' worth of breakfasts and a couple of dinners on hand. But tonight I was just too tired to even microwave anything so I ordered DoorDash. Since I didn't have time to eat at work before I left AND I walked home from the bus stop instead of Ubering, I used the money I would've spent on those to order dinner.

"I just go here!"

hubby is cooking today, i just can't function, he is making chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, greenbeans, and Texas cheese toast,

Saw dawgs with peanut and saltine crackers for desert.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    hubby is cooking today, i just can't function, he is making chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, greenbeans, and Texas cheese toast,
    That's been me today. Just couldn't do it. Didn't eat anything all day, not until just before midnight. One of my alters threatened a takeover and food binge if I didn't eat something SOON. (She does that when I go too long without eating because I'm just not hungry.) I made a ham, egg, and cheese bagel.

"I just go here!"

Salad with some rotisserie chicken thrown in. With a lil bowl of strawberries and blackberries on the side. Water to drink.

Campbell's old fashioned vegetable and barley soup with crumbled saltine crackers and crackers and peanut butter for desert.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Half a giant fish sammie from Captain D's. They forgot to add my baked potato so I nuked one of mine. I came under my calorie budged by 2 calories'. Whoopie do da. I should come in lower than that, but the heck with it. If I don't eat enough my blood sugar dives and I'm like guzzling regular Coke to get it back up again. Gah. Forget eating or OJ. I went into a coma years ago, and the EMS techs hooked an IV to me and sent Nabo off to kitchen to get me a Coke to drink as soon as I woke up because it's liquid and acts faster than solid food.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pollo Loco chicken dinner, and tomorrow I am making nachos

Wings, fries, okra. Tomorrow I'll have the leftover wings, baked potato, and salad.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Had a turkey/cheese Sammie on honey wheat, with some pineapple chunks & a handful of peanut m&ms

I ate at work, bacon double cheeseburger and cheesy fries, around 4:30 my time. It's 10pm now and if I was going to drink (which I am) then I agreed to eat another meal. I've got some brats to warm up and some Lay's dill pickle chips.

"I just go here!"

Pan fried ribeye steak, microwave baked potato. I couldn't hold the salad. Likely eat a bowl with the leftover wings for breakfast this morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I had the southwest avocado salad from Wendy's, also got an order of fries but threw them out, they were gross that's the fourth time I got fries and they weren't good at all, so won't be ordering anymore from them, I don't really like Wendy's but hubby does so we go once in awhile for him.

I'm at the point of not ordering delivery or takeout. Just last week Wendy's forgot my hamburger and Captain D's forgot my baked potato.

I had a rotisserie leg and thigh meat and a salad with my homemade Thousand Island dressing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I had the southwest avocado salad from Wendy's, also got an order of fries but threw them out, they were gross that's the fourth time I got fries and they weren't good at all, so won't be ordering anymore from them, I don't really like Wendy's but hubby does so we go once in awhile for him.
    Are you going to the restaurant or ordering it via DoorDash? I usually don't order fries on DoorDash unless it's from a place super close to me (McDonald's is closest) AND they're showing 20 minutes or less delivery time. Once ex-hubs and I went to the Wendy's by us for dinner. The fries they served us were nothing but salt.

I took them back up, and asked for fresh fries with no salt and salt packets on the side. They put the fries BACK ON THE RUN TO BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE. It was one of the few times I've ever been a "Karen," but I did it for good reason. And demanded the manager. We had dumped the fries out on the tray, and when they were all salt, picked them back up with our hands and put them back in the boxes. So yeah, I got a manager involved. Health department would have violated them in a heartbeat for that.

Tonight, I don't know. I made rice with chicken and broccoli last night. I have some fish nuggets I need to finish, and some tater tots. I might make that later. I know I need to eat dinner, I just don't know what I want for dinner.

"I just go here!"

Breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Very little as I found out the hard way last night that I can no longer eat avocado, 20 mins after eating that salad I felt like I was having strong contractions, appendicitis and someone stabbing my guts with a knife over and over, nope it was an IBS attack. So never again. Ria, we go get our food from the drive thru

Very little as I found out the hard way last night that I can no longer eat avocado, 20 mins after eating that salad I felt like I was having strong contractions, appendicitis and someone stabbing my guts with a knife over and over, nope it was an IBS attack. So never again. Ria, we go get our food from the drive thru
    Didn't your doctor give you a list of food to avoid? Mine did when I was having gall bladder attacks and they didn't want to operate so soon after an appy. Of course, everybody's system is different.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

He gave me the FODMA, and said cut these high ones out for two weeks and then slowly introduce them one by one back in to see if it's the trigger, yes Cindy not all IBS issues are the same, I can eat dairy no problem, other people with IBS any dairy is a trigger for them, I can sip through a straw no problem, other people with IBS can't(due to air building up in tummy), some can't eat gluten I have no problem with it, I can eat fried food, others can't, some can eat tomatoes, garlic, onion, avocados, use sweet in low, I can't those are my triggers, so far.

Bagel with strawberry cream cheese (the Walmart brand). It's pretty good.

Krystal burgers, fries, apple pie.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Stouffer's French bread pizza.

Wendy's single burger, fries, frosty.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

KFC legs, Cole slaw, cream potatoes and gravy, biscuit
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Kraft dinner here in Canada or in America Macaroni
    and cheese.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Fish stick sammie. Sissy has a beef roast and veggies slow-cooking for tomorrow night.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Subway sub ( half,other half is lunch tomorrow), veggie tots.

Slow cooker beef roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, green beans, and rolls.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

We did well eating today. Well, yesterday, as it's 2am where I am. Took breakfast (and coffee) to work. Had a 5-minute break for a cereal bar a little over halfway through my shift. Had a patty melt and cheese curds before I left work, and then a few hours ago popped a frozen pizza in the oven.

"I just go here!"

Don't know about tonight. I'm ordering groceries this afternoon, so I might eat a roast beef sammie or rotisserie wings and a side. That pizza sounds good, Ria, and I have one in the freezer. Hmmm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Frozen burgers - Ball park - they weren't bad - remind me of the ones I had in school. Made home fries in the oven.