Thread: terrorist act in Denmark

terrorist act in Denmark

Earlier today there was a shootout during a debate with a Swedish cartoonist who had drawn Muhammad Drawings. One was killed and six injured.

Now it's been fired new shoots.

It's on CNN now http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/14/eu...ing/index.html
    Last edited by Lyrica; 02-14-2015 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Wrote wrong language

" Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. "
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

jjropes23 Guest
    Aerosol nerve gas is my newest idea to stop these turdblossoms... I had seriously read comments elsewhere of people blaming the cartoonists saying that they should be more sensitive, completely ignoring the fact that these shiteboxes attack everyone when they can't get people to bow to their terroristic timmy crap.

Here's a thought. Why not show a little respect for icons of others religions, irrespective whether you are a believer, or even like them.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

jjropes23 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Here's a thought. Why not show a little respect for icons of others religions, irrespective whether you are a believer, or even like them.
    I can understand where you are coming from completely but the same should go towards them in the sense of having respect for other human lives. If you don't like something then the furthest you should go is file a complaint, sounds pointless but at least it doesn't actually end in people being murdered. Also thinking about it, after attacking or trying to attack whatever cartoonist these extremists go after places where jews are likely to be. So I mean the whole respect other religions thing should apply to them too in a way. I dunno but there has to be a solution to all this crap that would actually work and somebody actually willing to work on solutions.

How about pulling up your big girl panties and start respecting human rights including freedom of expression and not get so butthurt when someone disses your favorite fictional character. I dont draw anti xtian or muslim cartoons but why the fuck should I defer to a religion that says I should be executed for being gay? Fuck that nonsense. Ill respect their icons when they respect the sanctity of life.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Like hell!! We will defend our right to have an opinion about a fictional character in whose name the most horrible crimes are committed.

If you can't deal with a drawing, grow up or fuck off and leave the free west and go back to your sandbox in the Sahara and come back in a few hundred years when you have evolved into something more civilized.

Europe is at war...
    Last edited by jerryvr; 02-15-2015 at 12:54 AM.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Damn.. It has been a third shooting...

Very sorry to hear that Lyrica. The disease is spreading.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

It's hard to respect a religion that basically thinks I'm a piece of slave garbage at worst and someone who shouldn't be seen or heard at best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

well said I agree one hundred percent.