Thread: Mother burns children alive to taunt father

Mother burns children alive to taunt father

An evil mother shut three children in a shed and burned them alive, then phoned the father and taunted him with their screams.

He raced to the scene but arrived too late to save them. The mother claimed their screams lasted for ten minutes.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-phone-5151121

ugh...can't click on link

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
    ugh...can't click on link
    The link works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Doughbake1 View Post
    The link works for me
    I mean I can't bring myself to read the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
    I mean I can't bring myself to read the article.
    Me, either. I started to and then closed the link. I can't comprehend that level of evil.

This is probably the most evil thing I've ever read about and I've read some pretty evil shit. I don't have words to express my anger and disbelief that someone could do this to their babies.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I'm speechless. Just sick.

Said she is an African immigrant to Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    This is probably the most evil thing I've ever read about and I've read some pretty evil shit. I don't have words to express my anger and disbelief that someone could do this to their babies.
    This case kind of reminded me of John Battaglia who had one of his two daughters call their mother while he had them for weekend visitation and then shot them to death as their mother was on the phone and heard it all happening. Is getting revenge toward spouse or ex-spouse really that all consuming for some people? It's like they view the children as possessions instead of human beings and use them as weapons to hurt the other parent.

I can't. I just can't read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    This case kind of reminded me of John Battaglia who had one of his two daughters call their mother while he had them for weekend visitation and then shot them to death as their mother was on the phone and heard it all happening. Is getting revenge toward spouse or ex-spouse really that all consuming for some people? It's like they view the children as possessions instead of human beings and use them as weapons to hurt the other parent.
    I remember that case Mammy. That was bad enough, but I "suffered" a burn to my wrist a couple of weeks ago. A tragic curling iron incident in which I got about a five inch by one inch burn and its really deep and horrible and hurts still really bad. I can't imagine intentionally burning one of my children. Hell I never even spanked any of them. To set them on fire really is inhuman. It goes against anything that anyone with a soul would even think of. I don't know what kind of person this female is, but to call her a "mother" isn't right. I still can't think of enough bad to say about her.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

The mindset behind something so utterly evil is almost imposible to fathom. I mean, WTF?

What kind of pitiful excuse for a human being rates hurting her partner in the most horrific way possible so much higher than the lives of her own children? And to such an extent that she can gleefully burn THEM alive just to hurt HIM?

This is just so sick and twisted, the priorities so utterly warped. She can only be an evil and highly dangerous sociopath to have done such a thing. I hope she suffers a living hell for it.

So instead of having her sit in jail waiting for her day in court, she did the crime, so lock her in a shed and set it on fire. Evil Bitch.

I just can't

Quote Originally Posted by Doughbake1 View Post
    The mindset behind something so utterly evil is almost imposible to fathom. I mean, WTF?

What kind of pitiful excuse for a human being rates hurting her partner in the most horrific way possible so much higher than the lives of her own children? And to such an extent that she can gleefully burn THEM alive just to hurt HIM?

This is just so sick and twisted, the priorities so utterly warped. She can only be an evil and highly dangerous sociopath to have done such a thing. I hope she suffers a living hell for it.
    I totally agree that she must be a complete sociopath. Loving parents can't stand for their children to be in pain even from scraped knees and it breaks their heart for their children to cry. Can you imagine what this woman heard as she was committing this horrific act? It makes me wonder how she treated them before she murdered them in the worst way possible.

I do not blame anyone for not clicking on to the link for it is a horrible read. It defies any comprehension, logic or even any semblance of human behavior. The grief on that father's face is etched in time for those that see it.
    Those poor sweet babies . Their horrible last moments were delivered by the woman who gave birth to them

They were 2, 4, and 6, they couldn't have done anything to help themselves. I have a just turned 7 year old and a baby due in July and I can't imagine doing this no matter what my husband did to me. I'm one of those people who can't even imagine denying my children the right to their dad nevermind to their lives. Anyway, did they call a fire department or anything?

I just don't understand why so many parents are killing their babies. In such horrific ways. To hurt others. Such evil. It just makes me sick.

A punishment which comes to mind befitting her demonic act would be to recreate the purposely botched execution scene from The Green Mile.
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

I can't read it. The headline alone gives me a vision, and that's bad enough.
    " I always like talking to people who are older. Of course, every year it gets harder to find them. " Fran Lebowitz

It kinda reminds me of the woman that had her daughters and son sleep in the living room with her before she got up and set the house on fire, if I remember right, just to spite the fathers. Turned out the daughters died from the smoke but she and her son survived, during the trial the evil ho tried to say it was her son that set the fire. Jury saw right through her crap though. Some people really should not be allowed to even think about having kids considering how many people anymore do such horrible crap to their own babies.