Thread: Dumped by fiance, woman kills his toddler daughter

Dumped by fiance, woman kills his toddler daughter

Professional Thread-Killer

Wow...just stunned...the world is getting darker all the time. I just do not understand ever hurting a child. The father has to be feeling some serious guilt for leaving his two year old with this woman...and then taunting her throughout the day. So sad!
    Hurry back...hurry back...don't forget to bring your....death certificate!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AussieBec Guest
    Omg that poor baby girl..Bet the dad is feeling so guilty

I know there's no way he could have known this would happen, never underestimate the random craziness of an angry woman.

jaclynfett Guest
    Horrifying, that poor little baby.

Mammy Guest
    I found it pretty stunning that she took the little girl on a shopping trip to buy the items that she later used to murder her with. What a cruel, vindictive bitch.

Wow, that is cruel. Poor baby.

Nelliebean Guest
    Sorry, but breaking up with someone AND leaving your child in their care is just stupid!

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Sorry, but breaking up with someone AND leaving your child in their care is just stupid!
    I absolutely agree! The jury found her guilty of capital murder after deliberating for 45 minutes.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime...rial/22740123/

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything, but I feel the same way. This kinda irked me to.

He texted her throughout the morning asking about her plans to move out and potential daycare options for Grace, who would need a new caretaker after the breakup. Muniz did not respond.
    "I'm very sorry. I realize you're probably very busy taking photos of yourself for other men," Ford texted Muniz. "But I am talking to some daycares that stay open late and I need some dates on when I need to get Grace in there."

So yeah get out of my house, but I need to know when you aren't going to watch my daughter anymore because I work a lot and need a day care that will basically be a second parent to her. Sounds like he cared more about his fiance playing babysitter than his daughter's safety with her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why the little girl didn't live with her mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything, but I feel the same way. This kinda irked me to.

He texted her throughout the morning asking about her plans to move out and potential daycare options for Grace, who would need a new caretaker after the breakup. Muniz did not respond.
    "I'm very sorry. I realize you're probably very busy taking photos of yourself for other men," Ford texted Muniz. "But I am talking to some daycares that stay open late and I need some dates on when I need to get Grace in there."

So yeah get out of my house, but I need to know when you aren't going to watch my daughter anymore because I work a lot and need a day care that will basically be a second parent to her. Sounds like he cared more about his fiance playing babysitter than his daughter's safety with her.
    what a dumbass.
    poor wee baby, rest in peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bidmor Guest
    Ford and Grace’s mother, Emily Ward, were involved in a heated court battle over Grace’s custody, according to court records, which were sealed after Grace’s death at the request of Ford’s attorney.

In addition, Child Protective Services had investigated allegations of abuse or neglect involving Grace four times, the agency confirmed. In each case, “CPS either ruled out the allegations or was unable to determine if they were valid.” In two instances, the family was referred to counseling.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/domes...lers-death.ece

The dad shares some blame here too. Going to work but leaving his baby in the bitch's care? Sounds like he considered his job as much priority as his child.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/domes...lers-death.ece

The dad shares some blame here too. Going to work but leaving his baby in the bitch's care? Sounds like he considered his job as much priority as his child.
    Were the abuse allegations made against the father while the little girl was living with him or was she taken away from the mother because of abuse? I'm not clear on how she ended up in her father's custody since the article said they were in a bitter custody battle over her. I don't know how it works in Texas, but it is next to impossible to get a child removed from their mother's custody unless she doesn't want the child, which doesn't seem to be the issue here. It usually takes something pretty awful for a child to be taken away from their mother here, especially a child as young as this little girl was. The father had no way of knowing the crazy soon to be ex would kill his daughter, but it is still unbelievable that he left his daughter with her. Does he have custody of the son they had together?

I really wish I could say I was shocked by this but I don't have it in me anymore to be surprised at how rotten some people are. Every time you read about babies/children being killed, you think nothing could top it...then some sick headed son of a bitch turns up to prove you wrong. In the last few days I've heard about this, a woman who decapitated her 4 week old baby, a guy who stuck his baby in the freezer because she wouldn't stop crying (Miraculously, the little love survived) and a perverted son of a bitch who not only killed his toddler but sexually assaulted her first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I found it pretty stunning that she took the little girl on a shopping trip to buy the items that she later used to murder her with. What a cruel, vindictive bitch.
    And was stupid enough to think that buying those particular items would not get her caught. Dumbass.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    And was stupid enough to think that buying those particular items would not get her caught. Dumbass.
    She's a real piece of work, I'm telling ya. Her fiance finds nude pictures on her phone that she had been sending to her personal trainer that the fiance was paying for. He goes ballistic and breaks off the engagement, so she retaliates by murdering his daughter while she was pregnant with their son. I can't get past the fact that after calling off the engagement and telling her she was going to have to move out, he still leaves his two year old daughter there with her and calls her several times during the day to say things to get her even more pissed off. Who does that? Obviously he never expected her to murder his daughter, but that was some really piss poor decision making on his part. The little girl's mother is a friggin wingnut herself.

She's a real piece of work, I'm telling ya. Her fiance finds nude pictures on her phone that she had been sending to her personal trainer that the fiance was paying for. He goes ballistic and breaks off the engagement, so she retaliates by murdering his daughter while she was pregnant with their son. I can't get past the fact that after calling off the engagement and telling her she was going to have to move out, he still leaves his two year old daughter there with her and calls her several times during the day to say things to get her even more pissed off. Who does that? Obviously he never expected her to murder his daughter, but that was some really piss poor decision making on his part. The little girl's mother is a friggin wingnut herself.
    Ok wait. What did I miss about the mom? And I agree. I know he didn't expect her to murder her but I would have taken my child with me.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Ok wait. What did I miss about the mom? And I agree. I know he didn't expect her to murder her but I would have taken my child with me.
    She didn't have anything to do with what happened to the little girl, she just really enjoys the attention she gets because of the case. Her FB page just blew me away. She has dozens of pictures of herself. Just hours after the verdict, people were commenting on her page and she was just posting away. Her daughter has been dead for barely a year and the trial is finally over and the murderer convicted. I just think FB wouldn't even cross her mind, nevermind uploading videos of herself giving interviews, asking advice for a picture collage, joking around with some dude about farting, and responding to people saying "Girl, your dress is so cute!" "You look awesome!" She has pictures of her daughter all hooked up to life support and her kissing the little girl's head, pictures of the little girl in her casket, pictures of herself posed like one of Barker's beauties from The Price Is Right next to her daughter's headstone, and one picture of herself standing behind it and she is wearing a ton of makeup and all dressed up, and smiling from ear to ear like she'd just won the lottery. She didn't even have primary custody of the little girl, yet she raked in some serious cash from multiple fundraisers. She just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. She's Patsy Ramsey over the top with drama, except this mother didn't kill her daughter.

She didn't have anything to do with what happened to the little girl, she just really enjoys the attention she gets because of the case. Her FB page just blew me away. She has dozens of pictures of herself. Just hours after the verdict, people were commenting on her page and she was just posting away. Her daughter has been dead for barely a year and the trial is finally over and the murderer convicted. I just think FB wouldn't even cross her mind, nevermind uploading videos of herself giving interviews, asking advice for a picture collage, joking around with some dude about farting, and responding to people saying "Girl, your dress is so cute!" "You look awesome!" She has pictures of her daughter all hooked up to life support and her kissing the little girl's head, pictures of the little girl in her casket, pictures of herself posed like one of Barker's beauties from The Price Is Right next to her daughter's headstone, and one picture of herself standing behind it and she is wearing a ton of makeup and all dressed up, and smiling from ear to ear like she'd just won the lottery. She didn't even have primary custody of the little girl, yet she raked in some serious cash from multiple fundraisers. She just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. She's Patsy Ramsey over the top with drama, except this mother didn't kill her daughter.
    Damn. She must really love attention.

Someone just kill thisw bitch

human Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Someone just kill thisw bitch
    sounds like a reason for a fundraiser

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    sounds like a reason for a fundraiser
    LOL! They really don't need a reason.

Sorry off this has been answered, but why the previous GF not have custody. I guess I'm looking it through the eyes of maybe some people need to think about making babies with stronger ties instead of some one-night stand in which custodial arrangements need to be made.

This is so sad.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Sorry off this has been answered, but why the previous GF not have custody. I guess I'm looking it through the eyes of maybe some people need to think about making babies with stronger ties instead of some one-night stand in which custodial arrangements need to be made.

This is so sad.
    I've never seen a really straightforward answer to that, but in articles I read, there were vague references to her using drugs and she had a fairly recent DUI.