Thread: The Unwanted Bride, Terri Williams Moore 1976

The Unwanted Bride, Terri Williams Moore 1976

Just after dawn along Interstate 80, a passing motorist spotted something which made him pull over â?? the figure of a person, laying on the shoulder just a couple of feet from the pavement. He got out of his car for a closer look, and saw a still form, covered by a blue blanket and pillow. A small shaggy black dog stood watch silently by the figure. When the motorist saw red spots of blood on the blanket, he knew it was time to call the police.

The police noticed she was heavily made up, had some facial hair showing, and seemed largely proportioned for her 5-foot 7-inch frame.

It also became apparent to the medical examiner that she had undergone sexual reassignment surgery, and further checking on her record revealed that she had undergone a series of surgeries in 1974 and 1975 in Lansing, Michigan.

http://transascity.org/the-unwanted-...erri-williams/

Wow! Thanks!

Mammy Guest
    That's awful and the poor little dog is pitiful.

Yep I agree Mammy that is sad and You're welcome Kate.

Read this earlier and forgot to comment. Thanks for sharing it. Very interesting article and sad. Also that poor dogs face.

I know that is what got to me, her dog stayed by her side not wanting to leave her.

I remember the husband was on an episode of "Lockup".....he was featured. Disturbing guy.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Had not heard of this, good article pkstracy.

And the dog.....so very sad.

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I know that is what got to me, her dog stayed by her side not wanting to leave her.
    Me too. My first thought was, "What a good little dog."

Yeah I hadn't heard of this either, I found it while doing a search for something else. It breaks my heart, that Terri, wanted to live a normal life as a woman, get married and be a housewife and her husband of just a few days murdered her, not sure how he found out or if she told him. Will try to find more information if I can.

I had never heard of this case. So sad.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Sad story. And the dog.....oh my.

I posted about this in 2015 and just now found the court documents and added them, this still gets me when I come across her in my research and notes for the books I am writing.