Thread: Man kills 8 (9 including himself) in Edmonton

Man kills 8 (9 including himself) in Edmonton

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I just saw the report on Sky News. They said there was three crime scenes. Seven of the victims including two children were found in one house, police located the body of a woman in another home across town and the killer who was reported as being suicidal beforehand was found in a restaurant with a self inflicted gunshot wound. Police are classing it as Domestic violence.

Why don't people just kill themselves? Why do they have to take the innocent out with them...

Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    Why don't people just kill themselves? Why do they have to take the innocent out with them...
    Because they are cowardly half humans who don't deserve any attention, especially from the media. That's why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    In my humble opinion, some people grow up with a sense of entitlement regarding their fellow human beings. Wanting to kill yourself in and of itself is a perfectly normal and understandable thought, I'm not saying anyone should do it but it's... you and I can comprehend why omeone would do that.

These extended suicides gone spree killer though... On the one hand, there have been cases in the past where it was pretty obvious that they wanted to punish the ones they killed and then saw no other way out but offing themselves. That would be the typical bullied kid shoots up school thing.

On the other hand the people that shoot their family, as it seems to have been the case here, are often so arrogant and entitled that they do not think their family would be able to live without them. I think what goes on in their mind is more of a 'collecting my belongings' kind of process. They take from this world all 'that is theirs' before they kill themselves, and just completely fail to understand that one human being can never be another.

F'ing morons.

The spooky ones are the bat-shit-crazy types that have no reason at all for what they do. They just do it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Just read on yahoo that he had previous for threatening the family and although he did kill 2 kids, he left two infants unharmed.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/canadian-k...9.html#fIWPUix

jjropes23 Guest
    Thug turdblossom, should have stopped before he started by disappearing after making the threats to begin with.