Thread: Woman invites neighbour to watch her torture three year old

Doughbake1 Guest

Woman invites neighbour to watch her torture three year old

Bringing the most evil individuals to the attention of this forum is probably my most worthwhile contribution here, and I know this one will anger and enrage almost everyone here. No one likes scum who torture kids for fun. Anyways, I first posted this on Dreamin Demon, but thought the good folks here would appreciate hearing about it......

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/w...265763321.html

Evil bitch Jennifer Garcia - in front of a neighbour whom she'd invited in - said "Watch this" as she ordered a three year old boy in her care to take off his shirt, revealing heaps of cigarette burns. He began to cry. She then ordered his older sister to fetch her cigarettes and lighter, at which he cried louder. The inference here is that she then went on to burn the boy with cigarettes - not for anything he'd actually done but merely to show her neighbour what she liked doing.

"Watch this." You might say that if you were about to show someone something really funny or interesting in some way. She was inviting her neighbour to watch her torturing a screaming three year old for fun, and for no reason at all other than to show the neighbour

Tell you what. Let me pour fuel over the bitch in front of an audience, and then say "Watch this" as I throw a fucking flaming match at her!!! Sick, twisted sadist who burned a kid for fun, and enjoyed it so much she wanted someone ekse to watch and share the experience. If that piece of shit ever breathes free air again, it will be an utter travesty of justice.

And what about the fucking neighbour who saw her put on this sick display, saw the child's distress, saw the terrible cigarette burns already there, and presumably sat and watched as he screamed whilst being burned again....yet no one reported anything to the authorities for FOUR FUCKING DAYS!!!?. During which time the Garcia witch went on to almost beat the kid to death! That fucking neighbour ought to serve serious jail time for criminal neglect.

I kind of suspect she didn't immediately report it - even if she was the one who eventually did four days later which is itself doubtful - because she was ok with it. The evil bitch herself must have had some confidence that she would be OK with it. I suspect she enjoyed watching it, so in many ways is a sick bitch herself! Surely, any decent human being would have at least pleaded with the bitch not to hurt the child, been distressed if she did, and immediately reported it as soon as she could?

I so hate these fucking monsters right now. A quick death really is too good for the pair of them.
    Last edited by Doughbake1; 12-09-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Sad thing is, this should be a rare and inconceivable type of crime. Just another day.. *sigh*

Doughbake1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Sad thing is, this should be a rare and inconceivable type of crime. Just another day.. *sigh*
    Who the fuck hurts kids like this just for fun and the viewing pleasure of her friend? It has been a very long time since I felt as disgusted and angry at something as I do now. I mean....seriously? WTF?

Pity we can't get hold of her and mete out the kind of justice she truly DOES deserve. Any video of HER horrible death is something I could take great satisfaction in watching, and would not tire of for a very long time as I thought about that little boy.

4. 12-09-2014, 05:24 AM

Completely sick woman. I've got some ideas on how she could be punished for this crime, together with her neighbor...
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Doughbake1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Completely sick woman. I've got some ideas on how she could be punished for this crime, together with her neighbor...
    You and me both. And there'd be plenty of screaming involved as I invited an audience to "Watch this."

endsleigh03 Guest
    I must be wimping. These kinds of threads about torture, kids, and pedos are too dark for me.

stay_zee Guest
    Doughbake - you left out Hold my beer.

Why in the hell was this child left in her care, didn't his father noticed the burns,or did he just not care? Evil bitch needs to die, burn to death I think after getting lit cigarettes put out on her body, I got burned accidentally with one those are painful. That poor baby, I hope he will be placed with someone that will keep him safe and care for him.

Doughbake1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Why in the hell was this child left in her care, didn't his father noticed the burns,or did he just not care? Evil bitch needs to die, burn to death I think after getting lit cigarettes put out on her body, I got burned accidentally with one those are painful. That poor baby, I hope he will be placed with someone that will keep him safe and care for him.
    I read the entire 12 pages of the thread on Dreamin Demon, and it appears that the biological mother had been beating the little guy, so the father took him to be cared for by him and his girlfriend - this Garcia witch. But the father was in jail for some reason when his girlfrend tortured his son, who was the product of an affair with another woman - the biological mother - behind Garcia's back. For this reason she hated the boy.

Looks like he had the misfortune to be surrounded by dumb or bad people, including his biological parents.

Sadly, the boy is now still in a coma, with suspected brain damage, and is paralysed, with the possibility that - even if he ever wakes up and survives - that this damage will be lifelong.
    Last edited by Doughbake1; 12-09-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Wendy A. Guest
    Fuck! any adult and every adult that inflicted or watched what happened to this child deserves every bit of what this cunt did to him ten fold. My God! I couldn't imagine sitting there and not doing anything! WTF is wrong with people?

I've got to stop clicking on these threads. Sheesh. It's killing me.

ETA: As in threads about torturing kids. I read one and it's all I think about for days.
    Last edited by findadeathaddict; 12-10-2014 at 04:13 PM.

jjropes23 Guest
    I can't, I just can't...

I'm hoping for a miracle that this young man is able to survive and carry on a normal life. This Garcia woman and her neighbor aren't in any category close to human.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!