Thread: Brother & sister accused of having sex -- blame The Notebook

pixiepereira Guest

Brother & sister accused of having sex -- blame The Notebook

Brother & sister accused of having sex -- blame The Notebook!!!!!

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/264049...e-the-notebook

Ewwwww!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Yech

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    hahaha The Notebook made me do it!!

I actually can see where they're coming from. I blame The Notebook for pretty much everything.

hahaha How can ya not blame The Notebook for everything?

Incest, the game the whole family can play.

Ok, I understand that sometimes brothers and sisters fuck. Don't agree with it, but it happens.

However, in her ass?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I can't believe nobody has made the obligatory "nobody else would have sex with either of them" comment. I mean, look at those pictures. Go ahead. Take a good, long look.
    Last edited by Upset; 08-29-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Ewww!!!! On a side note, I've never heard of a girl named Christopher.

Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    When I was a kid, there was an actress on "Trapper John MD" named Christopher Norris. Very pretty. I seem to recall having a bit of a crush on her, although the name was confusing.

Bidmor Guest
    The Notebook makes their clothes fall off.

I took a look, but not a long one ! My first reaction was " Oh dear, what a charming couple ! " Lol

"Both face charges of aggravated sodomy, incest, and prowling."

How romantic. Aggravated sodomy? What exactly does that mean? And why would they admit that!!?

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I can't believe nobody has made the obligatory "nobody else would have sex with either of them" comment. I mean, look at those pictures. Go ahead. Take a good, long look.
    Ok gotta admit I thought it - just didn't say it

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    "Both face charges of aggravated sodomy, incest, and prowling."

How romantic. Aggravated sodomy? What exactly does that mean? And why would they admit that!!?
    Maybe it is illegal to get aggravated during sodomy??????
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

lol Mc I had to look it up. Here's the definition and it just leads to more questions!!!

Aggravated sodomy means sodomy conducted with force or against the will of another person and which results in serious bodily injury to the victim in addition to the mental injury and emotional distress. In some states sodomy involving a minor is aggravated sodomy.

Rosebud666 Guest
    lol Mc I had to look it up. Here's the definition and it just leads to more questions!!!

Aggravated sodomy means sodomy conducted with force or against the will of another person and which results in serious bodily injury to the victim in addition to the mental injury and emotional distress. In some states sodomy involving a minor is aggravated sodomy.
    So this is a case of reciprocal sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    So this is a case of reciprocal sexual assault?
    lol Exactly. I almost made a similar joke. It was, "Well if I had to put my wiener anywhere near her I'd be more than just aggravated"

lmfao!

It's Georgia... It's still illegal for consenting adults to have anal or oral sex. Married couples are excluded. Necrophilia and Beastiality carry less harsh penalties.. I for one would rather bro and sis be getting some booty action than procreating.. ugh.

So it's not."aggravated" sodomy unless you're... butthurt??

Wendy A. Guest
    That'll make for some uncomfortable family holiday get together!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Ewwwww!
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    That explains it!

When I was a kid, there was an actress on "Trapper John MD" named Christopher Norris. Very pretty. I seem to recall having a bit of a crush on her, although the name was confusing.
    yeah, I remember her.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    It's Georgia... It's still illegal for consenting adults to have anal or oral sex. Married couples are excluded. Necrophilia and Beastiality carry less harsh penalties.. I for one would rather bro and sis be getting some booty action than procreating.. ugh.
    Right you are.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

NOVSTORM Guest
    Didn't I read somewhere that one of them is adopted?? So legally it doesn't make it incest or was that another case lol..Jesus it gets so confusing. I also read about the married couple that had the same parents but they were adopted out so the courts said it was not illegal and they re stayaing married they have kids and they are madly in love.. I was adopted and had 6 brothers I had never known lOL SO one night I am at a bar (per usual in those days) and a good looking guy was standing in my way of watching the band. I tapped him rudely on the shoullder to tell him to move and the guy turned around and he was gorgeous LOL and he also was my half brothers that I had never met and I thank some higher power for letting me know that this attraction was going NO where. I knew who he was the minute he turned around . I did wait for a few mintes before I told him who I was tho. They say many people who find lost brothers and sisters and dad and moms are sexually attracted to them. BUt I think they should pass on it myself lOL. Or get ready to look like a dumb fuck in the papers lol

Holy crap I just spit out my sprite on my keyboard.

I have to say... (trying so hard to say this without being tacky...) If getting aggravated during sodomy was against the law, they'd need to build more prisons! (Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!) I mean oh man... not sure "aggravated" would describe it... I'm thinking along the lines of "Do it again... ONE TIME... and that thing's coming off."

And no it did NOT slip...

//marching off in a huff to finish reading "Flowers in the Attic" -- about a good, wholesome family... Sheesh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    I have to say... (trying so hard to say this without being tacky...) If getting aggravated during sodomy was against the law, they'd need to build more prisons! (Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!) I mean oh man... not sure "aggravated" would describe it... I'm thinking along the lines of "Do it again... ONE TIME... and that thing's coming off."

And no it did NOT slip...

//marching off in a huff to finish reading "Flowers in the Attic" -- about a good, wholesome family... Sheesh!
    I think that would be "aggravated sodomy once removed" - but I am neither a lawyer nor a genealogist.

I think that would be "aggravated sodomy once removed" - but I am neither a lawyer nor a genealogist.
    Oh leave it to a dude to make it all sound so acceptably proper!
    And when it comes to my own experience with "aggravated sodomy" the idea of something being removed is not out of the realm of possibilities at ALL!

Mam, where are you? I've got a sodomy story I'm busting to tell, and I can't do it out here, I'll get thrown out (again.) I know it sounds formidable but you're gonna thank me... it's GOLD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    And when it comes to my own experience with "aggravated sodomy" the idea of something being removed is not out of the realm of possibilities at ALL!

Mam, where are you? I've got a sodomy story I'm busting to tell, and I can't do it out here, I'll get thrown out (again.) I know it sounds formidable but you're gonna thank me... it's GOLD.
    This reminds me of the tale about the guy who asked his wife for anal sex.

She whipped out a strap-on from the bedside table, smiled, and said "OK, you first dear!"

End of discussion.

This reminds me of the tale about the guy who asked his wife for anal sex.

She whipped out a strap-on from the bedside table, smiled, and said "OK, you first dear!"

End of discussion.
    Okay, wise-ass, so I've got the SECOND funniest back-door story ever!
    And my god did I need that laugh this morning... you don't even know! If feelings were... if emotions were compared to physical ah... dammit let me put it this way: This morning has done to my nerves what some seriously aggravated anal lawbreaking would do to my other end.... sorry for the visual but man has it sucked!
    You're welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

​lmmfao........

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud666 View Post
    this reminds me of the tale about the guy who asked his wife for anal sex.

She whipped out a strap-on from the bedside table, smiled, and said "ok, you first dear!"

end of discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

32. 09-01-2014, 04:49 PM

It figures they're from the south. Thanks guys. Way to perpetuate the stereotype.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post

It figures they're from the south. Thanks guys. Way to perpetuate the stereotype.
    Haha right!

I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee. My family moved here when I was 12 from Los Angeles... my mother's family all live here. My dad, a die-hard Californian, used to enjoy telling my brother and I stories of... oh man. Every one of them began, "Deep, deep in the Smoky Mountains..." -- we knew we were moving right beside them, and we worried like hell of just what may come out of those mountains some night and do what it might.

And I wanted to say, "But I've never seen anything do-your-sister crazy around here..." but you know, I can't. There was a family... god like seven, eight kids... and it was a well-known rumor (I wanna say fact, but of course I don't know for sure) -- I mean everybody said the parents were siblings. They all had two unusual traits: these bulging, wide eyes... not in a good way, in kind of a desperate, probing sort of way.... not evil or anything, just odd. And none of them had a full head of hair. Instead, their heads were mostly smooth and bald, with tufts of hair sprouting up like weeds, not enough to cover the obviously bare scalps. It looked awful, and it was (I know now: oily) always wet-looking, although I know now that wasn't genetics, that was poor hygiene.

Anyway, their litter of kids went to school where Steven and I did, and when it turned cold shortly after the start of the year, it was clear that none of the children in question owned any shoes. I was so... that was so astounding to me. I don't recall feeling sorry for them, just being curious, always glancing over at Carol, the one in my class. She sat in the back row, and when I'd sneak a glance back at her, she was always looking right at me. She always looked hungry to me, and darted those bug eyes all over hell and back. She didn't look evil or even unkind, but she kind of terrified me, those eyes always probing, looking for something they'd never find. Was horrible.

Towards the end of September, the principal took the whole brood to a Pic 'n' Pay and bought them each a pair of new shoes. They went in the school bus, just those kids, the principal, and a very kind (and enormous) woman from the guidance counselor's office. In retrospect, it was a lovely gesture and not too terribly newsworthy, but I remember I could not wait to tell my mother what I'd seen, that all the W kids (I won't say the name) had gotten new shoes, and they'd had a field trip just for them to get them. I felt it was terribly important news somehow. My mother said, "Well that was nice." I couldn't understand how she, too, wasn't fascinated by my news (having grown up poor and in Tennessee, versus climate-awesome California, I now see why she was unaffected: people were poor, and when necessary, they helped one another.) But at the time, I was disappointed that the new-shoes story hadn't rocked her world as it had my own.

There was a period of about a week in which, for some reason, we had to ride the bus to and from school. And the bus went by the W's house before getting to ours in the afternoons, so I got to see just what sort of place such a clan like that resided. It was jaw-dropping small in size... couldn't have been more than two bedrooms, three tops... and it was filthy. The screen hung off a broken hinge, the porch was just rotting wood, and the yard was a veritable junkyard. Her parents both sat on the porch on a filthy sofa, and they had the same expression as those kids: all eyes, with the same sort of matted hair as their kids, and they didn't move or change expressions when the kids got off the bus and passed them on that porch. The kids' expressions didn't seem to change (ever) either, not a one of them ran to their parents with news of the day's events, to show off a good grade or bit of artwork... there was no interaction whatsoever. Nobody else seemed fascinated by any of this, but I just... was.

I was mortified... I didn't know anyone lived like that -- anywhere. I don't recall having ever seen any of those kids laugh or even smile, and if they spoke, it was amongst themselves and it was done quietly. I couldn't imagine having parents who didn't look at me when I returned home from school, or who looked so... unwashed, in a kind of daze it seemed. Always with the open-mouths, giving them this clueless expression... as if they couldn't quite comprehend the world around them... almost, but no. I couldn't imagine them as parents... hell, the embarrassment alone would've killed me.

Now, 37 years later, I sometimes think of that family without shoes who somehow lived in that filthy shack with the broken door, and I wonder if any of them made it ... out of there. If maybe one of the kids made good, got a degree with a grant maybe... and came back and -- fixed things somehow. And I do a Facebook or Google search for them from time to time... nothing. There are seven kids who's names I knew from the yearbook, and one too young for school.... but I can't find any of them. It's as if not just one, but every one of them just disappeared. I know that's impossible, and they didn't slink back into those Tennessee hills or even the Smoky Mountains.... and become the stuff of legends, and of nightmares. But they went somewhere, and they did it without leaving a trace online, which is a considerable feat.

Weird, ya know it? I was awful for staring, I know. But I was 12, and simply curious. I have no idea what the characteristics are of children born to siblings, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some of them included bulging eyes and tufts of hair sprouting up over mostly bald heads and open, uncomprehending mouths.
    Anyone happen to know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    Haha right!

. . .
    Weird, ya know it? I was awful for staring, I know. But I was 12, and simply curious. I have no idea what the characteristics are of children born to siblings, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some of them included bulging eyes and tufts of hair sprouting up over mostly bald heads and open, uncomprehending mouths.
    Anyone happen to know?
    Contest closed - you are Harper Lee, and I am here to collect my $100 finder's fee! Now get busy on that next novel! You've left us waiting far too long.

Contest closed - you are Harper Lee, and I am here to collect my $100 finder's fee! Now get busy on that next novel! You've left us waiting far too long.
    Incredibly kind of you!
    I expected (and deserved) "Wow, way to hijack a thread there! This has zero relevance to anything on this entire forum, wtf?" (And right now, someone's reading that and going, "that's exactly what I was thinking!")
    Umm-hmm.
    Luckily though, most will simply "tl,dr" the whole affair and call it even.
    But again, thanks. What wonders a kind word can do for one's state of mind! Amazing... and appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Amazing story Taupin. You do have a great writing style. I sent you a pm
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Quote Originally Posted by stewartgilligangriffin View Post
    perfection!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too loved your story Taup.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Mammy Guest

Here I am! Gawd, I can't wait to hear this one. LOL! Just the mere mention of sodomy aggravates me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_luu51uleea1qctkcl.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	51423
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first" Kurt Cobain

[SIGPIC] http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360 [/SIGPIC]

Ok they were caught at worse trespassing. So they had to admit they were banging. And think about how detailed the story was for them to be charged with aggravated sodomy. Here is the cop that had to listen to the story's reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Here I am! Gawd, I can't wait to hear this one. LOL! Just the mere mention of sodomy aggravates me.
    Did somebody say... sodomy???

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

hahaha Wtf!

Rosebud666 Guest
    Did somebody say... sodomy???

OK, I have to find the chords for this one - I'm going to cover it at my next gig. The German college kids will love it!

Ha! I love that scene!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset