Thread: Bigfoot arrested at hemp festival for beating on cop cars

Bigfoot arrested at hemp festival for beating on cop cars

I was thinking Geico caveman...

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    lmao Squishy!! Awesome call. Seems like there always has to be one asshole that ruins the fun for everyone else. Every time you wanna go relax with like minded people at a very mellow and laid back hemp festival some nude caveman shows up and beats up cars in the parking lot

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    lmao Squishy!! Awesome call. Seems like there always has to be one asshole that ruins the fun for everyone else. Every time you wanna go relax with like minded people at a very mellow and laid back hemp festival some nude caveman shows up and beats up cars in the parking lot
    Kind of like a couple of weeks when the city of Philadelphia had a "Peace Rally". Funny thing is, is that during the rally there was 2 stabbings, one shooting, and one sexual assault. People always make me proud. Ugh
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Big asshole more likely.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    I was thinking Geico caveman...
    Haha! He looks like one of those too Since it happened in Oregon though, land of a billion bigfoot hoax sightings, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it's picture.

I need to link that story on my Facebook, and see how long it takes my friends to start saying if he was a black caveman the cops would have killed him.

I thought at first it was the Howard Stern Wack Pack member named Bigfoot. "If that cat comes into my yard again, I'm gonna fuck it."

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I thought at first it was the Howard Stern Wack Pack member named Bigfoot. "If that cat comes into my yard again, I'm gonna fuck it."
    Nice to know I wasn't the only one that thought this, Upset.

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    Nice to know I wasn't the only one that thought this, Upset.
    LOL Great minds think alike! Or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I need to link that story on my Facebook, and see how long it takes my friends to start saying if he was a black caveman the cops would have killed him.

Looks almost like THAT Bigfoot LMFAO!!