Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: James Foley Beheaded by ISIS

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I know, eh
    Not an ounce of humanity there. Not one.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Hussein Obama ha ha thats so Fox News like six years ago.

George W. Bush and his leader- Dick Cheney started this
    shit in Iraq way back in 2003.

Remember shock and Awe, the people will give us flowers and candy.
    How did that work out?
    Remember this little diddy from Obama?
    " President Obama told the New Yorker magazineâ??s David Remnick that ISIS, which was then still considered a part of al Qaeda, fighting in Syria was like a JV basketball team"

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1660...m-jake-tapper/
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    America's defiance and relationship with ISRAEL creates a lot of these problems...and hatred.
    It's not the Israelis financing, arming and training these hell-spawned barbarians. And it isn't the Israelis who have kept the Assad dictatorship in power at any cost. And it wasn't the Israelis who demanded that all U.S. troops leave Iraq.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I'll let Fat Mike school us all on terrorism

They don't hate us, they just hate their lives
    And desperate people, learn to despise
    The suicidals, don't want a coup
    They don't wanna blow up
    They just want their 72

72 virgins can never stop a war
    But 100, 000 hookers can beat the Marine Core
    And stopping hatred, fighting will cease
    When everyone is getting blowjobs
    That's when we'll finally have world peace

How many million men, have been killed in foreign wars?
    We need to reinstate the draft, enlist a million whores
    Start with sororities, and all the spring breaks
    Ship the girls gone wild to Afghanistan
    They'll gladly blow the Sheiks
    These holy wars aren't holy
    It's not the military complex
    Terrorist are 16 year old kids
    Who were promised Jihad sex

Maybe, if they could see a woman's face
    They might not get on to that plane
    With a bomb in their suitcase

And stopping violence, fighting will cease
    That's when we'll finally have world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I'll let Fat Mike school us all on terrorism

They don't hate us, they just hate their lives
    And desperate people, learn to despise
    The suicidals, don't want a coup
    They don't wanna blow up
    They just want their 72

And stopping hatred, fighting will cease
    That's when we'll finally have world peace

How many million men, have been killed in foreign wars?
    We need to reinstate the draft, enlist a million whores
    Start with sororities, and all the spring breaks
    Ship the girls gone wild to Afghanistan
    They'll gladly blow the Sheiks
    These holy wars aren't holy
    It's not the military complex
    Terrorist are 16 year old kids
    Who were promised Jihad sex

Maybe, if they could see a woman's face
    They might not get on to that plane
    With a bomb in their suitcase

And stopping violence, fighting will cease
    That's when we'll finally have world peace.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

lol ich. wtf? I had to look em up. Funniest thing is that they're from Texas!!! Gotta have balls the size of Texas to have a name like that and play there.

lol ich. wtf? I had to look em up. Funniest thing is that they're from Texas!!! Gotta have balls the size of Texas to have a name like that and play there.
    They were the "It" band back in my high school days. The singer was actually Iranian. Memories....
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I saw a pic of em at a show. They all had ski masks on cept the singer.

I thought this article was kind of interesting. It discusses the "morality" of watching videos like this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/us/isi...html?hpt=hp_t1

Heh, yeah the Goldfish. What was his name? Irving?... "*Gasp*.... the fam"
    I think so. I've not watched it in years. We need to discuss this movie on Bill Murray's thread. I could go on and on.

OT: There is no way I can see that pic of the little girl. I thought about her last night before going to bed and thanked my lucky stars for having such a great life in comparison to people in other parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I thought this article was kind of interesting. It discusses the "morality" of watching videos like this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/us/isi...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Very interesting. Fine line between free speech, freedom of the press going on there with Twitter suspending accounts. Then again, it's their company.
    Last edited by findadeathaddict; 08-21-2014 at 05:46 AM.

11. 08-21-2014, 05:45 AM

Mammy Guest
    I won't watch the video or any other beheading video. At one time, I considered watching the Nick Berg video, but seeing other people's posts on FAD about how awful it was and how much they regretted watching it made me decide not to watch it. Thanks again to everyone who mentioned it so far in this thread and their reaction to it. That lets me know I made the right choice by not watching it.

I feel the same way, I just can't watch something like that. I was wasn't even tempted or curious to want to look at it. I'm a death hag, but there are some things I draw the line at. This would be one.

Yeah.. Nick Berg.. That one was really hard. Foley bothered me because of the look on his face. I want to say I would run and make them shoot me, but, I'm sure that wouldn't happen either and his torture would be worse. I mean it's not like the dude had anywhere to run to.. Ugh..

You have to hand it to this James Foley guy. He went out a lot braver than most. No crying. No begging. No pleading. No soiling himself. It was like he had accepted what was going to happen and decided he wasn't going to go out screaming. I can't say I could do the same. I'd like to think I'd be brave like that but you'd never know unless you're in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I won't watch the video or any other beheading video. At one time, I considered watching the Nick Berg video, but seeing other people's posts on FAD about how awful it was and how much they regretted watching it made me decide not to watch it. Thanks again to everyone who mentioned it so far in this thread and their reaction to it. That lets me know I made the right choice by not watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I feel the same way, I just can't watch something like that. I was wasn't even tempted or curious to want to look at it. I'm a death hag, but there are some things I draw the line at. This would be one.
    Both of these posts echo my sentiments exactly... no way I could or would watch something like this. Just no way and I know it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...inst-wall.html

James Foley's fellow captives report that he prayed the rosary while enduring the brutality of these assholes and to get himself through all the despair. Here is an article that states he suffered mock executions including being crucified against a wall. James Foley is my hero. How he could bravely handle such diabolical vicious cowards with such grace is amazing. Obviously they were especially horrid to him because he is Catholic
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

endsleigh03 Guest
    He'd been captured before (different situation of course)

Not sure it's worth the risk. Look what happened.

just looked at the video - its brutal. better video quality than Nick Berg/Daniel Pearl. look at Foley's face at around 4mins - he knows he's going to die.

I saw an "after" pic, and that turned my stomach. Don't want to see the video. They pretty much ummm, "posed" him laying on his stomach with his head on the small of his back, propped up by his handcuffed hands. Face facing the camera. So, did Obama enjoy his vacation?

-BTW, I love that 100,000 hookers bit! We should send them our tweekers and crack whores!

-and Bieber too!
    Last edited by Squishy; 08-23-2014 at 10:00 PM.

They're thinking this prick did the dirty deed:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/23/james-...ng-journalist/

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post

Jeez, that clown is better at beheading people than he is at rapping.

I am a hag's hag. However, I have no interest in looking at any footage or imagery of his demise. I hope all those who participated are caught and terminated with extreme prejudice.

No mercy, and I hope they die the hardest primal death possible that a person can be subjected to. Fucking feral death. Like terminating a farmyard animal with a crude club. A hard death. Buried in a shallow scrape, not even a grave. No markers to signify who they were, or that they ever existed.

Terra Nullius. Never existed.

Fucking insects.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 08-24-2014 at 07:30 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Wendy A. Guest
    Fuckum' I refuse to watch the video because THEY WANT US TO. I have nothing but hatred and hopes of a long drawn out degrading death for these low life killers of innocent people and children. What they have done doesn't horrify me, it enrages me to want revenge, to want these fuckers to pay for what they have done in the worst way possible. They are cowards hiding behind mask's, they are subhuman undeserving of any mercy.

I knew Ali G was a fucking terrorist!

Dude coulda hurt more Westerners if he stuck with music. LOL

And don't be shy, Neil. Tell us how you really feel.

The goldfish is named Gill. :-D

I've seen you around here, and I have to let you know, I think you're fucking brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I am a hag's hag. However, I have no interest in looking at any footage or imagery of his demise. I hope all those who participated are caught and terminated with extreme prejudice.

No mercy, and I hope they die the hardest primal death possible that a person can be subjected to. Fucking feral death. Like terminating a farmyard animal with a crude club. A hard death. Buried in a shallow scrape, not even a grave. No markers to signify who they were, or that they ever existed.

Terra Nullius. Never existed.

Fucking insects.
    Completely agree with you Neil, I can watch all the gory pics on this site, but this video (and the previous ones) give me nightmares.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

I've seen you around here, and I have to let you know, I think you're fucking brilliant!
    Heh, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nansei View Post
    The goldfish is named Gill. :-D
    That's right. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I feel for his parents. I don't know where they are getting their strength from.
    James most likely got his strength from them, so I'm not very surprised.

Also, some say the video was faked... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=097_1408853926

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...xecution-faked

as was Nick Bergs video. http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/FE22Ak03.html
    Last edited by Jason; 08-26-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Can't watch it. I still remember how traumatized I was after watching Nick Berg's.

I'm not a squeamish person either. But, still. This is too much.
    Last edited by Dr. Fishhead; 08-26-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fishhead View Post
    Can't watch it. I still remember how traumatized I was after watching Nick Berg's.
    you can't watch it is right, it doesn't exist.

How so Jason? Not being a smart ass, being rarely serious.

How so Jason? And, frankly. I don't care if it exists or not. I just don't wanna watch it if it does.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    How so Jason? Not being a smart ass, being rarely serious.
    because more than likely the video(s) were edited and the actual beheading(s) were done off camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fishhead View Post
    How so Jason? And, frankly. I don't care if it exists or not. I just don't wanna watch it if it does.
    I figured that when you said "I can't watch it".

Fair enough. I can understand that with the Foley video, but from the Berg one imo no way. If so, they did a damn good job. Too much of a wussy these days to go back and watch though.

Fair enough. I can understand that with the Foley video, but from the Berg one imo no way. If so, they did a damn good job. Too much of a wussy these days to go back and watch though.
    In that link I added above in regards to the Berg video, there should have been much more blood splatter and his body should have convulsed and twitched. It's possible Berg was already dead when they began hacking away. In regards to the Foley video, the man is seen slicing his neck (back n forth) before it fades to black, but the duration you do see him slicing away should have shown some trace of blood at some point and it never does.

Ahhh okay I see now. I think I was getting Berg mixed up with the Chechnyan.. They didn't really do a close up on Berg from what I remember, you just hear screams and it's shot from a distance with a guy on his back.

As disgusting as these ISIS pigs are, I can't help but think of this every time I see their name. Yes, every friggin' time:

http://youtu.be/FdBRLV6PGro

(this is a 1970's kids show, not a graphic terrorist video. I refuse to watch any beheading or post links to one)
    Last edited by Buttercup; 08-26-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    Cindy

Bayou Queen Guest
    I am not watching it, the gore doesn't bother me as much as the evil behind it. Have they found out who is funding them? I live not far from a Mosque and there are many Muslims living near it. They do not mingle with outsiders. They even opened a brand new Islamic private school here. Why come to a country to segregate yourselves from others?

They've made most of their money with kidnappings

gottaqhfilly Guest
    The smarmy little egoist got what he deserved. He was out to spread his progtard views, not report the news. He SUPPORTED these savages, read his work. And he died a coward, on his knees spewing pisslamic propaganda instead of standing up and biting the MOFO and kicking his tiny little ball sack. He was with them long enough to finally (even though he was your standard libtard that just KNOWS they are smarter than everyone else) learn that there is NO MERCY in pisslam, but he went out like a schmuck anyway.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Completely agree with you Neil, I can watch all the gory pics on this site, but this video (and the previous ones) give me nightmares.
    As it should. And EVERYONE better start watching every damn one of them. Bare Naked Islam has a ton on reality for ya.

Wanna come to my birthday party?

Wanna come to my birthday party?
    LMAO!!! Can I come too? That dude is a rainbow. In fact I'd like to dedicate this little number to gottaqhfilly and his sweet and kind demeanor. gotta.... this one's for you.

Another reason I wouldn't want to see that video, is that I wouldn't want to end up on some watch list. I am pretty sure my death haggery landed me on a list somewhere already. Now for the photo, all you have to do is Google image search his name, and it is there. Shit. What a way to go.

Why should I HAVE TO watch Isis videos? They have no message to send me. We choose our destinies. If their reality is so harsh, it is because they choose THAT reality, and Bayou Queen has a point, if people want to move to our country, our home, they need to leave their drama and enjoy our country!
    Last edited by Squishy; 08-26-2014 at 09:17 PM.

ISIS' commanders ought to be nervous, because the feared British SAS is stalking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    Why should I HAVE TO watch Isis videos? They have no message to send me. We choose our destinies. If their reality is so harsh, it is because they choose THAT reality, and Bayou Queen has a point, if people want to move to our country, our home, they need to leave their drama and enjoy our country!
    Yeah. They need to save the drama for their momma.

I hope no one has forgotten Daniel Pearl. He was the first of these beheadings I ever heard about. I saw a video of that, too, once upon a time. And yes, they DO stick with you. I can't understand why people would do this, no matter the reason.

Not Fade Away Guest
    Isis was on the short list for names for my daughter, after the Egyptian goddess. I hate that these fuckers use that name.

Oh, and I can't even imagine watching that video. There isn't enough antidepressants in the world for me to watch it. Beheadings scare the crap out of me, and this whole situation is just so depressing.