Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    That's true. The fucking. They admitted it.
    I believe you. I just never heard about it. I'm guessing it came out sometime afterwards? At some point I just quit looking for new info on that case.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I can't remember exactly when it came out. Seems it wasn't long after the trial if not before the trial ended. It's been a long time but I believe there was talk about it even before the trial ended. And sorry for taking this off topic.

I can't remember exactly when it came out. Seems it wasn't long after the trial if not before the trial ended. It's been a long time but I believe there was talk about it even before the trial ended. And sorry for taking this off topic.
    The FAD boards have been around for a while now. One of them was bound to go off topic eventually.

It does seem like this story has quieted down a bit. I will be curious to see what happens when word comes out about whether there will be any sort of prosecution of Wilson. That could lead to a whole new spate of rioting.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

If the mob doesn't get the answer they want there will definitely be more rioting. And if it gets to trial and he's found innocent there will also be riots. I just pray the people making the decision don't let mob intimidation make the choice for them.

I wonder when we will know if there will be any prosecution of Officer Wilson? How long does that sort of thing take?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

True, they were completely inept as prosecutors.

But, with that jury, they could have had OJ on video committing the murders and still not have gotten a conviction.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    True, they were completely inept as prosecutors.

But, with that jury, they could have had OJ on video committing the murders and still not have gotten a conviction.
    Totally agree with both statements.

Chris Darden? Isn't that one of the idiots that blew the easiest slam dunk case in history?
    Slam dunk? There was no way he could have won that case, considering how millions of dollars were paid by experts to select a jury completely biased in favor of the accused.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    Slam dunk? There was no way he could have won that case, considering how millions of dollars were paid by experts to select a jury completely biased in favor of the accused.
    *sigh* Dude do you just follow me around and argue against everything I say for the fun of it? His blood was everywhere, he was cut, previous domestics, the "chase" where he came close to killing himself because he knew he was caught and on and on and on. These idiots let the defendant handle physical evidence!!! I'm not a lawyer by any stretch but even I know that's a no no. It's like defense 101. That led to the retarded "if it doesn't fit you must acquit nonsense". By your own argument about jury selection you strengthen the obvious that these dickholes were inept. The prosecution also chose the jury. If they chose such a defendant loving jury then they suck. The Manson murders were a slam dunk but the ease of that case pales in comparison to the ease that should have been the OJ case.

If the mob doesn't get the answer they want there will definitely be more rioting. And if it gets to trial and he's found innocent there will also be riots. I just pray the people making the decision don't let mob intimidation make the choice for them.
    Yes, I agree! That's the thing I worry about would they go as far as to through the cop under the bus just to avoid more anarchy? Nothing surprises me anymore.

Well no shit. Why the media wants a race war is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Can't you just imagine the ratings?!!! Ratings is all that matters. Period. That's why we have MTV with no music, The History Channel with nothing but "reality" shows, and CNN turning into the John Walsh Network. If they could get away with it there would be televised executions.... and we're not far away from that.

Mammy Guest
    The media likes to fixate on certain cases and milk them for all they're worth. They want to turn some crimes into major media events. It's been a while since they had Chandra Levy, Natalee Holloway, Laci Peterson, Terri Schiavo, Caylee Anthony, and Trayvon Martin to obsess over, so they have to be on the lookout for new cases to exploit. IMO

Breaking news on several sites that an F.P.D. officer was shot. Also some postings on Twitter that the shooter may have been shot and killed. This should be interesting to say the least.

Just read on a St. Louis newspaper site that it is a female officer and details are still coming in.
    Last edited by Desert Ghost; 09-27-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Shit is popping off in Ferguson again tonight... Hearing a police officer was shot in the arm and multiple people are saying they heard "target down" on the scanners.. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/27/us/fer...-officer-shot/

Been following on Twitter for real time updates.

I've been following her Desert Ghost.. https://twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa

a possible leak from the grand jury

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...or-misconduct/

The trend for quite a while has been to stir shit up so there is more to report. Race war is always big news.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    The trend for quite a while has been to stir shit up so there is more to report. Race war is always big news.
    And big money. For everyone involved....grants to police depart's....advertising bucks to news networks......future advert dollars based on viewership....low priced loans to business's disrupted...and the list goes on and on....it's a win-win for everyone except the poor guy or gal that has their civil rights stepped on.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I saw on the news that one of the witnesses said that Brown's arms were OUT, not up, as he was approaching the officer. This is going to get REALLY ugly, if the officer isn't charged with anything, which is exactly what these race-baiters want.

I know some folks from Knoxville who just went to Ferguson to take part in the most recent protests. I don't get it. This is - much like Trayvon Martin - a case where we may never know exactly what happened. But there are cases where cops are caught on camera blatantly abusing or even killing people, e.g. Eric Garner, and it's barely a blip on the national radar.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I agree. It does seem like the media wants a huge race war for ratings and much more. And whatever happened with the Utah case where the black cop shot and killed an unarmed white teenager wearing earphones? I only heard about it this forum and this was never on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    I agree. It does seem like the media wants a huge race war for ratings and much more. And whatever happened with the Utah case where the black cop shot and killed an unarmed white teenager wearing earphones? I only heard about it this forum and this was never on the news.
    White people getting shot does not sell newspapers. Sad world we live in huh?
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

endsleigh03 Guest
    Ferguson police are getting ready for Grand Jury decision.

http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-polic...051622135.html

they know not what they wish for as it will not be televised.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    they know not what they wish for as it will not be televised.
    Typically true. Especially when the Black Panthers march into town, as they have...

My son and I have two completely different opinions on the mess. We normally tend to agree, but on this one no. We do agree that they have milked the story long enough.

He told me my generation was content to live in a police state. (College kid, so he knows even more than when he was a teenager)

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    My son and I have two completely different opinions on the mess. We normally tend to agree, but on this one no. We do agree that they have milked the story long enough.

He told me my generation was content to live in a police state. (College kid, so he knows even more than when he was a teenager)
    I remember when the first African-American female mayor of Washington, D.C., Sharon Pratt Kelly, wanted Marshall Law enforced in D.C. (because of the high crime there). Oopsey, a little embarrassing. It's our nation's capital.

Article about how Ferguson is bracing for the grand jury results. Rumors I have seen online suggest Wilson will not be indicted, and that the announcement will come soon.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/10/us/fer...epage-t&page=1
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Police audio has been released. It shows the whole encounter took less than 2 minutes.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/15/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

This is a story that was fueled by the blood lust of the media.....they are the ones that fed into the racial aspect of the incident. Throw in the race baiters Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse, and start a federal investigation with Holder. And what we are left with is months and months of headlines that sell newspapers.

What is amazing to me is that there are dozens of shooting every day that don't get media coverage. And why is that?....is black on black crime, or black on white crime too politically incorrect to publicize?

I just hope that the media and the black leaders use the same zeal to clear this cops name, if he is found not guilty, that they used to threaten his life and utterly destroy that city in Michigan.
    March 1934-July 2016

So no news from the grand jury I presume? I don't see Sharpton or Jesse on the news yet.

The Grand Jury need to get off their asses, grow a pair, and make a decision. This wait is just making things worse. Like air in a balloon. The delay is the air. The balloon is the reaction. The decision is the needle that'll pop the balloon. Delay is only going to make a bigger bang.

The Grand Jury need to get off their asses, grow a pair, and make a decision. This wait is just making things worse. Like air in a balloon. The delay is the air. The balloon is the reaction. The decision is the needle that'll pop the balloon. Delay is only going to make a bigger bang.
    True. I am really worried about the verdict. If the grand jury does not hand down an indictment, I have a feeling some innocent people may lose their lives. It scares me and I don't live in Missouri. I feel for the residents of that town that just want to get on with their lives.

I have a feeling some innocent people may lose their lives. It scares me and I don't live in Missouri. I feel for the residents of that town that just want to get on with their lives.
    That is a damn shame.

That is a damn shame.
    What is a damn shame?

That innocent people may suffer because of this.

That innocent people may suffer because of this.
    Gotcha. Sorry, I thought I had offended you! It is a shame. I feel for the Brown family - they lost a loved one. I feel for the cop's family - he's facing an indictment. The whole situation just sucks.

Yes it does. Another case of the media playing judge, jury and executioner from jump and salivating when people do the same and react as such.

Yup. The media does bare a lot of responsibility on this. Nothing matters but ratings and we learned from Zimmerman there's no bigger ratings coup than stirring racial tensions.

Based on what was revealed in the media, I never saw any evidence the cop did anything wrong. There is surely info we are not privy to, but my feeling is that an indictment probably won't happen. I hope violence doesn't happen when a decision is made, but I also hope the grand jury makes their decision based on the facts, and not on what they think the fallout might be.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Just watched the weather. Supposed to be snow tomorrow. I wonder if they've been waiting for that before they announce. Snow, sleet, cold makes rioting difficult.

Mammy Guest
    Just watched the weather. Supposed to be snow tomorrow. I wonder if they've been waiting for that before they announce. Snow, sleet, cold makes rioting difficult.
    It's snowing here now, neighbor.

Missouri governor has already declared a state of emergency. Just in case, I guess.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/17/us/fer...l?c=homepage-t
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Missouri governor has already declared a state of emergency. Just in case, I guess.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/17/us/fer...l?c=homepage-t
    No guessing about it. They want to riot, loot and kill. They need a blizzard when the verdict is read.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    No guessing about it. They want to riot, loot and kill. They need a blizzard when the verdict is read.
    Amen to that.

And how dare they threaten a civilized society like this. We are living in the 21st century. And their spokesmen get on TV as pundits talking about their crap and they usually have a creepy smile or smirk.

Their planned targets of violence that have nothing to do with the michael brown case.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ctric-airport/

'We're not going to get change in this society unless white people are just little bit afraid'.

Oh, well, just another day at the workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Their planned targets of violence that have nothing to do with the michael brown case.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ctric-airport/

'We're not going to get change in this society unless white people are just little bit afraid'.

Oh, well, just another day at the workplace.

Unbelievable.