Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of Michael Brown

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17807/web

Police Scanner.

I remember listening to the Chris Dorner search/raid/burn out as well as the hunt for the Boston Bomber. Pretty interesting to hear police protocol.
    A little background music for my evening entertainment lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    A little background music for my evening entertainment lol.
    The Chris Dorner thing you actually heard them announce that "The Burners" were in, which are tear gas canisters. Its what started the fire in that situation as well as what burnt down the Waco compound during the Waco Standoff.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    The Chris Dorner thing you actually heard them announce that "The Burners" were in, which are tear gas canisters. Its what started the fire in that situation as well as what burnt down the Waco compound during the Waco Standoff.
    Well..... Nah... Not the topic lol

The live feeds are amazing and a real look into Ferguson.
    The more people see of this the more damage to the image of Black America. Similar to native culture here in Canada.

endsleigh03 Guest
    So far tonight, calmer and more peaceful there.

Much media missing according to CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    According to the friend of the cop, Brown started coming at him from 35 feet away and by the time the headshot happened he fell only 2 feet from the officer. I don't think I would have waited either.
    Yeah, I totally agree.

Nice avatar, Stewart!

lol Thanks Upset!! I been waiting on it

I feel bad for Missouri - I guess they don't have any employers or schools there.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I feel bad for Missouri - I guess they don't have any employers or schools there.
    Or employees

Breaking new folks....

Looks like the officer that shot M Brown got the shite kicked out of him...orbital fractures, and other facial fractures. This is a game changer.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...th-mike-brown/

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.
    Last edited by Mcafgr; 08-19-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Breaking new folks....

Looks like the officer that shot M Brown got the shite kicked out of him...orbital fractures, and other facial fractures. This is a game changer.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...th-mike-brown/

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture
    Damn. The "cops are all a bunch of violent racists" crowd really made a mistake by hitching their wagon to this asshole.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Some of the sites reporting this broke this supposed story about facial injuries 12 to 15 hours ago, so not exactly breaking news.

Also, there doesn't seem be even one other station reporting this. Not even FOX.

Any other links?

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Some of the sites reporting this broke this supposed story about facial injuries 12 to 15 hours ago, so not exactly breaking news.

Also, there doesn't seem be even one other station reporting this. Not even FOX.

Any other links?
    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/1...michael-brown/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Michael-Brown

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...-chief-2010708

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/1...g-was-injured/

http://www.blackchristiannews.com/20...-also-injured/

Enough?
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

I'll wait until a legit News agency confirms it, but I hope it's true. I don't trust anything I read on extremist right wing blogs. Or extremist left wing blogs for that matter. Just a lot fewer wacky left wing blogs.

endsleigh03 Guest
    That's the problem I have with it as well.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there was an altercation because Micheal Brown would have been all jacked up after the store dust up.

But I'd also rather see it from more legit sources.
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 08-19-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Don't know if you guys saw Rosemary Church suggesting they use water cannons on the protesters in Ferguson. The other anchor's reaction is priceless:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/cnn-...422122_3624938

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    That's the problem I have with it as well.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there was an altercation because Micheal Brown would have been all jacked up after the store dust up.

But I'd also rather see it from more legit sources.
    http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-inv...socket-report/
    I believe they're somewhat reputable. I'm not sure this actually answers any questions though. There is still a debate as to what point Brown was shot. I did find it funny that they're using a picture of Brown when he was much younger. The injuries to the officer are obviously significant but still leaves room for both witness testimonies.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

In my embalming anatomy class this morning, my instructor talked about his autopsy report. She stated all reports are done with the body in an anatomical position. As such, it's hard to determine what position the body was in (i.e. was he running from or toward the cop) because no one runs in an anatomical position, which is the position of the body drawing on the autopsy report. Just food for thought.

Police: 93 Percent of People Arrested in Ferguson Not From Ferguson

Looks like Sharpton and Jackson are following their playbook by bussing in folks from all over the country. Now if I lived in Ferguson, this would piss me off. As usual Al Sharpton and the Rainbow coalition are just using these folks to advance their own agenda. No doubt about it.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...from-ferguson/
    March 1934-July 2016

I did see some bit of good news if you're with the cop. I wasn't watching. Just channel surfing last night and as it went to MSNBC i saw the big letters on the screen say "Differing accounts of incident starting to come in". To me that translates to... "Umm we might have gotten this one wrong folks. Let us slowly... very slowly back off here".

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I did see some bit of good news if you're with the cop. I wasn't watching. Just channel surfing last night and as it went to MSNBC i saw the big letters on the screen say "Differing accounts of incident starting to come in". To me that translates to... "Umm we might have gotten this one wrong folks. Let us slowly... very slowly back off here".
    MSNBC admitting they were wrong?......They are actually getting pretty good at that! LOL

The one thing I can't fathom is that the cops must have known that this cop got he crap bat out of him. Why not release that info along with the autopsy in order to calm the city down a little. Just might of saved a life.
    March 1934-July 2016

MSNBC admitting they were wrong?......They are actually getting pretty good at that! LOL

The one thing I can't fathom is that the cops must have known that this cop got he crap bat out of him. Why not release that info along with the autopsy in order to calm the city down a little. Just might of saved a life.
    Yeah. They just had a "swollen face". If the report that came out yesterday is accurate, that was kind of an understatement.

endsleigh03 Guest
    If the cop had serious injuries from the incident, it makes no sense at all that it wasn't highlighted right from the beginning. It would have gone some way towards tamping down what has happened since then.
    There are huge chunks of unreleased info and evidence still. Huge. And some of it shouldn't have been.

Jackson & Sharpton ..haven't they always used people for their own agenda ? Nothing new there ! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Jackson & Sharpton ..haven't they always used people for their own agenda ? Nothing new there ! Lol
    True...but they just want to get into your bank accounts. Jackson and his Rainbow Push have it down to a science. It was reported years ago that they went to the CEO of ATT & T and basically extorted him for cash, and if he didn't give him the cash, he would spread the word that ATT & T were racist. True Story.
    March 1934-July 2016

I never heard about that, Mcafgr. Did the CEO of AT&T do/say something that was allegedly racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I never heard about that, Mcafgr. Did the CEO of AT&T do/say something that was allegedly racist?
    He told Jesse Jackson that his momma looks like Aunt Jemima. I'm kidding.

Jake Tapper reminds me of Andy Bernard from The Office.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Jake Tapper reminds me of Andy Bernard from The Office.
    ROTFL!!! So random... So funny!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lsi29bvIrW1qhyutao1_500.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	51368

Do you think he calls Don Lemon "Tuna" when the cameras are off?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Do you think he calls Don Lemon "Tuna" when the cameras are off?
    Oh man. You're killin me. No way Don Lemon would get it if he did.

So much for their " We are for the people" bullshit. Extortion..lovely. I wouldn't give them a dime.

I'll try to find the article.....but if I remember right, Jackson denied it, ATT&T did nothing, at least publicly anyway.
    March 1934-July 2016

Jackson and his Rainbow Push have it down to a science. It was reported years ago that they went to the CEO of ATT & T and basically extorted him for cash, and if he didn't give him the cash, he would spread the word that ATT & T were racist. True Story.
    He did the same thing to Budweiser, organized a boycott because of problems with their employee race relations....until his sons Yusef and Jonathan got a huge Budweiser distributorship while they were still in their 20s.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    So much for their " We are for the people" bullshit. Extortion..lovely. I wouldn't give them a dime.
    In these politically correct times, especially back in the 90's. having a large company being perceived as racist would be disastrous. Whether true or not. When you think about it, Rainbow/Push knows that all they have to do is gather in front of a corporate hdqtrs and picket. Your business is ruined. Jackson and Sharpton have a horrible track record for the truth....Tawana Brawly, Hymietown comment, Jackson's son, the congressman, going to prison, Sharpton as an FBI informant....I mean the list goes on and on.

As for just Jackson's Rainbow/Push, a microphone picked up Jackson whispering to fellow guest Dr. Reed Tuckson: "See, Barack's been, ahh, talking down to black people on this faith-based... I want to cut his nuts off.

These leaders have the game down to a science. I would start listing links for Sharpton and Jackson, but this post would go on for 3 pages
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    He did the same thing to Budweiser, organized a boycott because of problems with their employee race relations....until his sons Yusef and Jonathan got a huge Budweiser distributorship while they were still in their 20s.
    I remember that very well. And when questioned about it, he turned it into race baiting and he got away with it. After all he is an African American and a reverend. No one will question him, publicly anyway. One of my sister's hubby is black, and we got into a discussion about the good reverend. He made a good point saying that he was needed back in the 60's and early 70's, but now it is all about him getting rich and holding onto power
    March 1934-July 2016

Upset, at the risk of going a little off topic. Here is a list, the language is a little harsh, of the "alleged" shakedowns that Rainbow, PUSH, and CEF. Also keep in mind that Jackson's salary and fees are not available to the public due to the religious status exempt status. The amount that ATT&T paid to Jackson was in the neighborhood of 1/2 million dollars. Jackson was against the ATT&T and TCI merger. He said that not enough minorities were represented and he wondered publicly whether or not ATT&T had a problem hiring blacks in upper management. His opposition was withdrawn after ATT&T "donated" 1/2 million to one of his shadow companies. And yes, he has a license to steal because no one will call him to the carpet on this or about another 50 deals that are listed here.

http://www.jessejackson.org/hos.html

Again I apologize for the link in advance, but this was the only site I could find that attempted to give a complete list. And again he does NOT have to acknowledge that any of this money went to him, his relatives, friends etc. due to the religious status.
    Also here is another list of his "alleged" shakedowns.

http://www.jessejackson.org/allegedshakedowns.html
    March 1934-July 2016

Apparently Eric Holder's presence had a calming effect.

I would imagine people are feeling a little stupid after the officer's injuries were reported. I wouldn't be surprised if shit pops off again this weekend though. I reckon we'll see how it goes.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Upset, at the risk of going a little off topic. Here is a list, the language is a little harsh, of the "alleged" shakedowns that Rainbow, PUSH, and CEF. Also keep in mind that Jackson's salary and fees are not available to the public due to the religious status exempt status. The amount that ATT&T paid to Jackson was in the neighborhood of 1/2 million dollars. Jackson was against the ATT&T and TCI merger. He said that not enough minorities were represented and he wondered publicly whether or not ATT&T had a problem hiring blacks in upper management. His opposition was withdrawn after ATT&T "donated" 1/2 million to one of his shadow companies. And yes, he has a license to steal because no one will call him to the carpet on this or about another 50 deals that are listed here.

http://www.jessejackson.org/hos.html

Again I apologize for the link in advance, but this was the only site I could find that attempted to give a complete list. And again he does NOT have to acknowledge that any of this money went to him, his relatives, friends etc. due to the religious status.
    Also here is another list of his "alleged" shakedowns.

http://www.jessejackson.org/allegedshakedowns.html
    Thanks! That was some interesting reading.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I would imagine people are feeling a little stupid after the officer's injuries were reported. I wouldn't be surprised if shit pops off again this weekend though. I reckon we'll see how it goes.
    I don't think that report will make any difference to them. They are so convinced of police brutality/civil rights violations/we have been wronged that no matter what evidence there is they will continue to march to the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson beat.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I don't think that report will make any difference to them. They are so convinced of police brutality/civil rights violations/we have been wronged that no matter what evidence there is they will continue to march to the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson beat.
    My view is maybe a little more cynical than that. I don't think the truth ever really mattered to them. They see a system in which African Americans are disproportionately abused by the police - and they are certainly right about that - and the ends justify the means, even if it means lying or ruining an innocent person's life. The argument would be that it's about the big picture, but I don't believe in "doing the wrong thing for the right reason".

endsleigh03 Guest
    CNN reporting a source who says Officer Darren Wilson did not have a fractured eye socket, but did have swelling on face.

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/21/cnn_refutes_claim_that_officer_darren_wilson_had_a_fractured_eye_socket

/
    And, oh yeah, there is lying and embellishment going on with both sides, which is what makes it so hard. It's like watching a ping pong ball and maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 08-21-2014 at 03:56 PM.

44. 08-21-2014, 03:55 PM

My view is maybe a little more cynical than that. I don't think the truth ever really mattered to them. They see a system in which African Americans are disproportionately abused by the police - and they are certainly right about that - and the ends justify the means, even if it means lying or ruining an innocent person's life. The argument would be that it's about the big picture, but I don't believe in "doing the wrong thing for the right reason".
    Allow me to be even more cynical. 97% or so of all the arrests in Ferguson for a variety of charges, have all been by people that do not even live in Ferguson. That being said, these upstanding citizens were either bussed in by The Black Panthers, Rainbow, or Reverend Al's group. Another case could be made that these 97% thought to themselves that the stores and homes in Ferguson were going to be easy pickings and they thought that due to the immense quantity of people protesting, the chances of them being caught was very low. Maybe they thought that the movie The purge was going to acted out for real.

With all of those facts out there, I think that the Governor might have pulled the plug on the National Guard a little too quick. One last point. If the stories are true that the cop got the ever loving crap kicked out of him, and the government did not put that little data point out there, a lot of the blame for this can get laid on the shoulders of the local cops and leaders. Not trying to shoot the messenger, but it might have dialed back the violence a little if the proof is there that the cop was attacked
    Last edited by Mcafgr; 08-21-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    In these politically correct times, especially back in the 90's. having a large company being perceived as racist would be disastrous. Whether true or not. When you think about it, Rainbow/Push knows that all they have to do is gather in front of a corporate hdqtrs and picket. Your business is ruined. Jackson and Sharpton have a horrible track record for the truth....Tawana Brawly, Hymietown comment, Jackson's son, the congressman, going to prison, Sharpton as an FBI informant....I mean the list goes on and on.

As for just Jackson's Rainbow/Push, a microphone picked up Jackson whispering to fellow guest Dr. Reed Tuckson: "See, Barack's been, ahh, talking down to black people on this faith-based... I want to cut his nuts off.

These leaders have the game down to a science. I would start listing links for Sharpton and Jackson, but this post would go on for 3 pages
    You forgot Crystal Mangum, the Duke Lacrosse liar, who is now in prison for murdering her boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    You forgot Crystal Mangum, the Duke Lacrosse liar, who is now in prison for murdering her boyfriend.
    The list is long and distinguished isn't it?

Thks Mammy!
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    The list is long and distinguished isn't it?

Thks Mammy!
    Long and disgusting maybe! You're welcome.

"The list is long and distinguished isn't it?", so is my Johnson. Thank's Mcafgr, been a long time since "Top Gun". Been waiting for that cue for years.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    "The list is long and distinguished isn't it?", so is my Johnson. Thank's Mcafgr, been a long time since "Top Gun". Been waiting for that cue for years.
    Hah!! That is one movie that has about 30 pieces of dialogue that will never get old.

Mac
    March 1934-July 2016

I will mail 73 cents to the first person that changes their avatar to Goose