Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 846

Thread: Shooting of Michael Brown

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    He's not all bad. He did Kathleen Savio's second autopsy after she was exhumed and it got her case reopened. He was indirectly responsible for finally getting Drew Peterson off of the streets.
    Yeah, but he was also involved with the Casey Anthony case, his wife was one of the defense lawyers. Dude has a hell of a lot of karma to make up for on that one.
    Morgan

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    852
    I remember quite well the murder of this young police officer not far from where I live. A robbery of a convenience store occurred in the early morning hours and there was an APB out that morning with a description of the person and car and Deputy James Clarius made the stop. His police radio was on at the time and the broadcast of the struggle and this officers shooting was heard by his fellow deputies all over the Parish when this thug grabbed his service revolver and killed him with it. I remember seeing the candles and flowers along the road in memory him. When a police officer tells you to get on the side walk, you don't defy him. I can't wait for the forensics to come out to tell the real story of what happened and I pray that people actually listen to the facts and evidence. http://www.odmp.org/officer/14812-de...es-lee-clarius
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,844
    I'm watching what Is probably a re-broadcast from earlier tonight of Nancy Grace interviewing Daryl Parks (attorney for Michael Brown's family).
    I don't care how smart you think you are, or how correct or incorrect you think you are, do not get interviewed by Nancy and expect to come out on top.
    She doesn't give a rat's ass about white, black, plaid, police, crook, Cub Scout, whatever etc... She will take you apart when it comes to facts/forensics.
    She hasn't said that Mr Parks is wrong just yet, but she is totally schooling him about the difference between opinion/theory and fact. It like she's more angry about the fact that he doesn't seem to be doing his job properly than anything else.

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,042
    Nancy Grace has a patented method of interviewing guests, based around the following steps:
    1. Ask question.
    2. If subject does not give desired answer, re-ask question louder.
    3. Repeat until desired response or subject commits suicide.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    Nancy Grace has a patented method of interviewing guests, based around the following steps:
    1. Ask question.
    2. If subject does not give desired answer, re-ask question louder.
    3. Repeat until desired response or subject commits suicide.
    Yes. I would call Nancy Grace a cunt, but that would be offensive and insulting to cunts. I've never thought she had any particular skill as a debater. She's just obnoxious.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,738
    I would hate to be a police officer working this mess. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...40819?irpc=932
    I am the king of all things stupid!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,860
    There's obviously two sides to every story. For some reason, I'm thinking the cop reacted to the possibility of his gun being grabbed by this thug.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived


  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,670
    Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    There's obviously two sides to every story. For some reason, I'm thinking the cop reacted to the possibility of his gun being grabbed by this thug.
    I agree based on what I know....



    * which is clearly nothing. LOL.

    I watched a clip on the news this morning, lemme see if I can find it, about a young black man trying to stop others from looting. Of course, they slammed him verbally, walked around him, smashed the entry way & looted anyway. The reported had to fight off someone. Made me ill and outraged. The young man trying to stop others should be on the front page of every newspaper instead of the fools looting. Disgusting.


    Here is the link: Couldn't embed. Boo Hiss FAD.

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/clip/1048...eduff-ferguson
    Last edited by LLC; 08-19-2014 at 10:00 AM.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    There's obviously two sides to every story. For some reason, I'm thinking the cop reacted to the possibility of his gun being grabbed by this thug.

    If they guy was rushing the cop, which does make sense, and the first shots hit the guy in the left arm, again makes sense, then he followed up with the 2 head shots, the cop should be fired. You never shoot to disable, that is what a tazer is for. You ALWAYS shoot to kill. Sorry to sound crass. Also if someone says the first shots were the two headshots, it would be impossible. Either one of them would have put him on the ground. Also I think this cop was trying to double tap the guys head as well and the the brain shot went there because the guy was going down. IMO that 2nd head shot, the top one should have been unnecessary.
    Rule of thumb is if you point a weapon at someone the safety better be off, a round chambered, and you aim for mass. Always a heart shot. Never a head shot, or a leg or arm to slow them down. That only works in the movies.
    It will also be interesting as to what type of rounds he was firing. A full metal round it would seem, because a hollow point would have taken his head off. Especially 2 shots.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    He hasn't made a public statement. It was reported secondhand, and confirmed to CNN by a source with "detailed knowledge of the investigation". See the link in post #128.
    I heard the call and this story left out couple of details which may or may not be important. Here's a transcript:

    ā??He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, heā??s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.
    And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.
    Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darrenā??s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, ā??Freeze!ā? Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts himā?¦ And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.ā?


    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...e-brown-audio/

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I heard the call and this story left out couple of details which may or may not be important. Here's a transcript:

    ā??He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, heā??s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.
    And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.
    Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darrenā??s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, ā??Freeze!ā? Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts himā?¦ And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.ā?

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...e-brown-audio/
    Thanks Pauli......that account really lines up with the gunshot locations
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,738
    Sounds right to me. I can see why the cop shot so many times too. 6'4" 290lbs is not to be taken lightly.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Sounds right to me. I can see why the cop shot so many times too. 6'4" 290lbs is not to be taken lightly.
    Especially in light of the fact that he already tried to get the officers gun. If he managed to tackle him there is certainly a reasonable concern he would go for it again and given his size of this kid, probably would get it.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    852
    You don't go after a police officer's service weapon unless you intend to use it on him (see post #152 re: officer killed with his own service weapon.) None of the shots appear to be from the back so it seems to me that the officer did not start shoot at Brown until he turned around and came back at him. Bottom line is when a cop says get out of the street the reply should be "yes sir", and then DO IT.
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Sounds right to me. I can see why the cop shot so many times too. 6'4" 290lbs is not to be taken lightly.
    Agreed. All of my Facebook friends seem to feel that if you're a cop and a dude is rushing you, you should shoot once and then wait a while to see if that worked.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Doesn't matter. This thing is already decided. A head has to roll. It's gonna be the poor cop that defended himself. And hopefully I'm wrong.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Agreed. All of my Facebook friends seem to feel that if you're a cop and a dude is rushing you, you should shoot once and then wait a while to see if that worked.
    Rule of thumb.....anything worth shooting once is worth shooting 2x. Double tap
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,110
    At least Officer Wilson is getting some support from folks:

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/fer...l?c=homepage-t

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Agreed. All of my Facebook friends seem to feel that if you're a cop and a dude is rushing you, you should shoot once and then wait a while to see if that worked.
    I take it they don't have much experience with men this size? This cat could likely run through several superficial shots and keep going. I'm a bit taller and 10-15lbs lighter and it amazes even me what I can do sometimes. I can run through a standard interior house wall with surprisingly little effort. That includes the studs. I worked demolition for a while and have done it many times. People called me Michael Myers because of it. I personally feel the cop is justified in multiple shots. Plus I've always known cops to use their weapon for lethal force only. My nephew is a k-9/tactical response officer and that was part of his training.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,616
    Another killing/shooting near Ferguson. 23 yr old black man , wielding a knife, charged cops. Around 200 people surrounded the scene. Does anyone in this town work?

    Cnn is inciting a lot of this violence. Jake Tapper was criticizing the cops last night. Yeah, well, 71 people were arrested last night, and one man was shot in thr head. Officer Johnson offered him a walk with him, tonight. We'll see if that pussy-assed Tapper takes him up on it. See how he likes bullets flying over his toupee!

  21. #171
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    MSNBC is helping as well. I refuse to place my clicker on FAUX "News" so I don't know what they're doing. I seriously think the media is to blame for most of the unrest after the initial shooting.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,110
    McMorbid, most of my FB friends are more liberal than I am, and I lean to that end of the spectrum. I don't think most of them know much about guns, but more importantly, it seems like their brains are wired so that it's IMPOSSIBLE to see this as anything but an execution. It is very strange to me. So many people simply lack the ability (or should that be "willingness") to THINK.

    I can't tell you how many times I've read "So he robbed a store. Does that mean he deserved to die?!" No, it doesn't. And I haven't heard ANYBODY claim otherwise. I just don't get people sometimes.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Funny....Al-Jazera Television was on scene last night....and the protestors stoned them. Ironic
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,738
    Upset, that always gets me too. The robbery doesn't warrant death it's the charging at an officer with deadly intent.

    Mcafgr, that's funny because I actually stoned myself last night.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Upset, that always gets me too. The robbery doesn't warrant death it's the charging at an officer with deadly intent.

    Mcafgr, that's funny because I actually stoned myself last night.
    You bugger you....and all I have are my pain pills I got renewed today!

    And here I a good one for you.........Hedy Epstein, a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor, was arrested on Monday during unrest over the death of Michael Brown,KMOV reports.



    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5689822.html
    Last edited by Mcafgr; 08-19-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  26. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I take it they don't have much experience with men this size? This cat could likely run through several superficial shots and keep going. I'm a bit taller and 10-15lbs lighter and it amazes even me what I can do sometimes. I can run through a standard interior house wall with surprisingly little effort. That includes the studs. I worked demolition for a while and have done it many times. People called me Michael Myers because of it. I personally feel the cop is justified in multiple shots. Plus I've always known cops to use their weapon for lethal force only. My nephew is a k-9/tactical response officer and that was part of his training.
    Wait. What? lol! Like the Kool Aide Guy? haha! "Oh Yeah!"

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  27. #177
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Rule of thumb.....anything worth shooting once is worth shooting 2x. Double tap
    Joke #1: I have that embroidered onto a pillow.
    Joke #2: That's what she said.
    Joke #3: I can't shoot more than once and perform a double tap unless a thumb is involved.

    Your choice.

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Joke #1: I have that embroidered onto a pillow.
    Joke #2: That's what she said.
    Joke #3: I can't shoot more than once and perform a double tap unless a thumb is involved.

    Your choice.

    You are no going to believe this....I have that saying n a poster of my Baretta 92F.....
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  29. #179
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    According to Eric Holder....

    "The full resources of the Department of Justice have been committed to the investigation into Michael Brown’s death. This inquiry will take time to complete, but we have already taken significant steps. Approximately 40 FBI agents and some of the Civil Rights Division’s most experienced prosecutors have been deployed to lead this process, with the assistance of the United States Attorney in St. Louis. Hundreds of people have already been interviewed in connection with this matter. On Monday, at my direction, a team of federal medical examiners conducted an independent autopsy."

    Why not......this is only the taxpayers money right?.....how many millions is this going to cost? What pisses me of is that if this was a white, Hispanic, Latino, American Indian, or an Alien from Mars guy getting shot, this would never of made even page one in any newspaper.

    The National Guard should go in Set a curfew for Dusk to Dawn...Arrest anyone on the streets...put them in jails for a minimum 30 days..and let this play out. Enough is enough.

    I also think that this may be a little Wag the Dog with Obama. Get our sites set on Ferguson, then put out those pesky Executive orders., while Congress is on Vacation

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion...567f27a0d.html
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  30. #180
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Yeah I don't really blame Obama for a strong response now. At first I agreed with ya that he shouldn't comment. But now it's just gotten too big. The only way the citizens are going to believe that the cop was justified is if a black AG Eric Holder and black POTUS Obama say he was justified. I think they already know it was justified and are trying to set things up to be as peaceful as possible when the shit hits the fan. I know that goes against what I said earlier but I can change my mind. And I probably will change my mind again another 5 or 6 times before this thing ends lol

  31. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,844
    Aaaaaannnnd Westboro Baptist is there now because "God hates Missouri". Just to make sure everything gets as f**ked up as possible.

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  32. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Agreed. All of my Facebook friends seem to feel that if you're a cop and a dude is rushing you, you should shoot once and then wait a while to see if that worked.
    According to the friend of the cop, Brown started coming at him from 35 feet away and by the time the headshot happened he fell only 2 feet from the officer. I don't think I would have waited either.

  33. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    Nancy Grace has a patented method of interviewing guests, based around the following steps:
    1. Ask question.
    2. If subject does not give desired answer, re-ask question louder.
    3. Repeat until desired response or subject commits suicide.

    That's funny you have her down pat which usually spirals out of control to her shouting the entire episode all while making some stupid identifying nickname and repeating it a billion times.

    Like during the Casey Anthony saga she kept calling her Totmom


  34. #184
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Aaaaaannnnd Westboro Baptist is there now because "God hates Missouri". Just to make sure everything gets as f**ked up as possible.
    That might actually be awesome. Maybe WBC will finally get what's coming to them.

  35. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    According to Eric Holder....

    "The full resources of the Department of Justice have been committed to the investigation into Michael Brown’s death. This inquiry will take time to complete, but we have already taken significant steps. Approximately 40 FBI agents and some of the Civil Rights Division’s most experienced prosecutors have been deployed to lead this process, with the assistance of the United States Attorney in St. Louis. Hundreds of people have already been interviewed in connection with this matter. On Monday, at my direction, a team of federal medical examiners conducted an independent autopsy."

    Why not......this is only the taxpayers money right?.....how many millions is this going to cost? What pisses me of is that if this was a white, Hispanic, Latino, American Indian, or an Alien from Mars guy getting shot, this would never of made even page one in any newspaper.

    The National Guard should go in Set a curfew for Dusk to Dawn...Arrest anyone on the streets...put them in jails for a minimum 30 days..and let this play out. Enough is enough.

    I also think that this may be a little Wag the Dog with Obama. Get our sites set on Ferguson, then put out those pesky Executive orders., while Congress is on Vacation

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion...567f27a0d.html
    Anything that takes the focus off of Benghazi and Holder directed incidents from Ruby Ridge to the Waco Standoff.

  36. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    That might actually be awesome. Maybe WBC will finally get what's coming to them.
    Are you telling me we may have a Steel cage death match between Westboro and the Black Panthers?......I don't care what you say, that is entertainment right there y'all. I need popcorn some jack daniels, meds......I am ready. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  37. #187
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Are you telling me we may have a Steel cage death match between Westboro and the Black Panthers?......I don't care what you say, that is entertainment right there y'all. I need popcorn some jack daniels, meds......I am ready. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Put that on PPV and the numbers would be out of this world. So So much money.

  38. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    Man I'd give anything to sabotage their signs into saying some racist shit.

  39. #189
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Holy shit that would be great. I'm picturing the National Guard there watching it. One goes to try to stop it and he's grabbed and told, "They're going after the Westboro nuts that protest our brothers and sisters funerals"... "Oh... Those dicks... Carry on looters... carry on."

  40. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Holy shit that would be great. I'm picturing the National Guard there watching it. One goes to try to stop it and he's grabbed and told, "They're going after the Westboro nuts that protest our brothers and sisters funerals"... "Oh... Those dicks... Carry on looters... carry on."
    Ha! And when its finished and they are all laying on the ground, the National Guard steps in like the "cripple fight" on South Park. "Alright break it up!" lol

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  41. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Holy shit that would be great. I'm picturing the National Guard there watching it. One goes to try to stop it and he's grabbed and told, "They're going after the Westboro nuts that protest our brothers and sisters funerals"... "Oh... Those dicks... Carry on looters... carry on."

    This would be my reaction

  42. #192
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    lmao I'm laughin at both those responses

  43. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    It would be a bonding experience between the protestors and the national guard.

  44. #194
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Hmm but what would they protest? The cops? The National Guard? The blacks? Seriously. They hate everything so what are they going to focus on?
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 08-19-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Forgot a "y"

  45. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,844
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Hmm but what would they protest? The cops? The National Guard? The blacks? Seriously. They hate everything so what are they going to focus on?
    According to them.....


    "For years @WBCSays has warned Missouri to put away your bestiality, idolatry, fornication, adultery, and sodomy. Under the express tutelage of your evil governor, @GovJayNixon, you have waxed worse. You did everything in your power to try to silence WBC, instead of being thankful for our kind pleas that you stop your proud sinning. You brag on being the ā??Show Meā?? state. Well, God is showing you! One calamity after another! Ferguson is burning; rioting in the streets; cowardly police officers; muckraking media; and a lying Beast President @BarackObama spinning smoothing lying words of false peace (before he goes and plays a round of golf; heā??s mocking you hillbilly fools!).


    This is not a race issue. This is a disobedience issue! God is dealing with you, Missouri. You still have the breath of life by Godā??s mercy & can still repent. Gov. Nixon can still call for a statewide day of mourning for your sins. That is your only hope. You keep fighting God? You will fail. God will not change; His standard of no sodomy will not change; and He will deal with you in His great wrath. You canā??t pass enough laws to fix this mess youā??ve made! Humble yourself before the mighty hand of God. #RepentOrPerish GOD HATES MISSOURI!"


    Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/fergus...PYP74p4fdw7.99

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  46. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    Michael Browns Funeral which poor dude hasn't been buried yet.

    I liked how The Poverty Pimp Jesse Jackson was booed when he asked for money, showing his true colors in his old age.

  47. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,844
    Also, the live feeds are back up! Woohoo!

    http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  48. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    The live feeds are amazing and a real look into Ferguson.

  49. #199
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Thanks Mandarin. So the whole state. Awesome. Sounds about right.

  50. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,899
    http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17807/web

    Police Scanner.

    I remember listening to the Chris Dorner search/raid/burn out as well as the hunt for the Boston Bomber. Pretty interesting to hear police protocol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •