Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of Michael Brown

Klopek Guest
    Leasie, I love that avatar -know exactly where it came from, best Night Gallery episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    Leasie, I love that avatar -know exactly where it came from, best Night Gallery episode.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    No lie, my first thought was, "Eew, you shouldn't put money in your mouth".
    Me too!
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Anyone else have this happening near them?

Kind of like unity rally's for this guy?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5332067.story

my oldest took a ride down there about 1 1/2 hour away and there was 10 people out there. Some rally.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Bayou Queen Guest
    The media is fueling the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    The media is fueling the fire.
    Don't they always anymore. They want to inflame things and it gives them more to cover. Horrible example of job security.

CNN is reporting he got shot 6 times based on the private autopsy. That seems very weird to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Pauli you do understand.....just an excuse to cause mayhem. Try this where I live, you would get a lot of dead thugs
    Try this in Grady Fudd, I mean Judd's territory!

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Maybe they'll mummify him, put him in an air tight see through casket like Lenin. Put a blunt in his mouth and a fotie in his hand. Put him on display like a fuckin hero.

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    CNN is reporting he got shot 6 times based on the private autopsy. That seems very weird to me.
    Here is a link to the article, if anyone would like to read it. It says he was facing the officer when shot, but was not shot at close range. Two shots to the head, four to the right arm.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/mis...html?hpt=hp_t1

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Here is a link to the article, if anyone would like to read it. It says he was facing the officer when shot, but was not shot at close range. Two shots to the head, four to the right arm.

All of the eyewitness reports I've heard said that he turned around, raised his arms, then got shot.

He probably wouldn't have been able to raise his arms if he had already been shot 4 times in one of them.

If he raised his arms first...
    A. Why would the policeman have shot him in his raised arm?
    B. I'm not a professional, but it seems pretty hard to shoot someone in his raised arm 4 times in a row.
    C. If his arms were raised when he was shot in them, the entrance wounds would actually be on the backs of his arms (unless he was facing away from the gun).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

All of the eyewitness reports I've heard said that he turned around, raised his arms, then got shot.

He probably wouldn't have been able to raise his arms if he had already been shot 4 times in one of them.

B. I'm not a professional, but it seems pretty hard to shoot someone in his raised arm 4 times in a row.
    C. If his arms were raised when he was shot in them, the entrance wounds would actually be on the backs of his arms (unless he was facing away from the gun).
    True. And the description we are getting seems to suggest this was not the case. It would be interesting to see a diagram showing entrance wounds. Maybe we will get that at some point.

Honestly there is a part of me that is just really frustrated that we don't have video of the shooting. I guess we have reached that point as a society. LOL

The black officer that has been heading up the security efforts gave a speech, today, about his son, who has tattoos and wears sagging pants. He stressed that it's his BLACK son. Yeah, he got the protesters wound up. He should've stayed neutral, because tonight, the violence was worse than ever. Gangs were there, shooting people and at cops. The stupid protesters were complaining about tear gas canisters being thrown near their children. Who the FUCK brings their children out into such violence? Well, the National Guard's on its way. It's about to get real.

I was reading an account from a National Guardsman who said he handled the violence during Hurricane Katrina. He said that Ferguson does NOT want the National Guard to get involved, because they don't tolerate the bullshit regular cops do. If they see you intimidating the police, or with a gun pointed at them, or even a molotov cocktail, they have the right to shoot at will. These idiots haven't even gotten the full story, and are taking up for this kid. I guess I'm a bit different- I like to hear the whole story, FIRST, then form a full opinion. After the information about his apparent strong-armed robbery, as well as gang ties, and the video that was posted above, of the eyewitnesses saying he charged the policeman, he's looking less and less innocent. Plus, that boy was HUGE- 6'3, 290 lbs.

The media has this SO one-sided on this incident, it's tough to watch, at times.
    Last edited by Jenivere2011; 08-18-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Governor Nixon is sending the National Guard to Ferguson. This should be interesting.

16. 08-18-2014, 02:34 AM

pixiepereira Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	51346

Sorry to see what's going on in Ferguson with children being tear-gassed... BUT as a Mom, I wouldn't have my kid out there!!! Just sayin'...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	184.0 KB 
ID:	51345
    Last edited by pixiepereira; 08-18-2014 at 02:48 AM.

True. Most decent people wouldn't have their kids there in the first place. That guy in your attachment seems to be one of those people who hate their own race, and suck up to others, just to get attention, kind of like Dr. Drew. lol

I wonder if the public will be given bullet trajectory diagrams? It seems that events may have unfolded differently than previously reported. We have a couple witnesses with similar (not identical) stories being interviewed by reporters and one witness with a version more fitting to the evidence that was caught off camera speaking freely amongst onlookers. It just happens that the latter's version echoes police reports. I'm seeing the same old tired "poor me" agenda here. Naturally the media wants to stir things for ratings but why the involvement on a federal justice department level as apposed to FBI? It would seem that the current administration is seeking to profit from this tragedy. I suppose it's only natural to considering their voting demographic. This whole situation is an embarrassment.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 08-18-2014 at 04:55 AM.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

you are right...shot in the arm and raising your hands ...no way....shot four times and raising your hands...impossible

as for shooting someone 4 times in the arm from that distance, tough but doable

as for the entry wounds you are correct
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Regarding how close Brown was to the officer when he was shot, most of what I am seeing online says gunshot residue doesn't travel more than 3 to 5 feet. So I guess it depends on what you mean when you say "at close range", but if I was 3 to 5 feet away from somebody who was threatening me, I would consider that pretty damn close.

Well unless the story has changed the cop said it began in the cop car. The kid went after the cop in his car and tried to get his gun, cop fired shots. Then apparently kid ran. Who knows? I find it hard to believe no one has some video of this.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiepereira View Post

Sorry to see what's going on in Ferguson with children being tear-gassed... BUT as a Mom, I wouldn't have my kid out there!!! Just sayin'...
    Spot on. No one should have their kids out there. It's like the people complaining about someone in a wheel chair being in the tear gas. If you are in a wheel chair, don't be where you know they are going to eventually gas people because the people are you are too stupid to protest peacefully.

Call me old fashion, but I believe the break down of the family is causing the breakdown of our society. Demographics in Ferguson. According to Wiki.

There were 8,192 households of which 39.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 29.6% were married couples living together, 31.5% had a female householder with no husband present, 6.1% had a male householder with no wife present, and 32.9% were non-families. 28.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.56 and the average family size was 3.12.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Now that the NG has been called in, rules of engagement will be different. If they shoot at or throw molotov cocktails at the NG, the NG will shoot back. ROE will allow for it. Once that happens, I wonder how all of the race baiters will feel when black NG soldiers are shooting at them?

Bidmor Guest
    A spokesman for the Missouri State Highway Patrol says outsiders are to blame for the violent protests that have wrecked the community of Ferguson.
    http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Highw...271621461.html

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Call me old fashion, but I believe the break down of the family is causing the breakdown of our society. Demographics in Ferguson. According to Wiki.

There were 8,192 households of which 39.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 29.6% were married couples living together, 31.5% had a female householder with no husband present, 6.1% had a male householder with no wife present, and 32.9% were non-families. 28.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.56 and the average family size was 3.12.
    The breakup off families and random breeding are causing chaos in this country. Oklahoma is high in teenage pregnancies. Nothing makes a horndawg hit the door faster than the words "I am Pregnant".

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    The breakup off families and random breeding are causing chaos in this country. Oklahoma is high in teenage pregnancies. Nothing makes a horndawg hit the door faster than the words "I am Pregnant".

I think this is what I've been waiting for. A caller to a St. Louis radio station has given a clear and detailed description of what happened. It's apparently consistent with Officer Wilson's story, and also the autopsy results.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/mis...l?c=homepage-t

Bayou Queen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    The black officer that has been heading up the security efforts gave a speech, today, about his son, who has tattoos and wears sagging pants. He stressed that it's his BLACK son. Yeah, he got the protesters wound up. He should've stayed neutral, because tonight, the violence was worse than ever. Gangs were there, shooting people and at cops. The stupid protesters were complaining about tear gas canisters being thrown near their children. Who the FUCK brings their children out into such violence? Well, the National Guard's on its way. It's about to get real.

I was reading an account from a National Guardsman who said he handled the violence during Hurricane Katrina. He said that Ferguson does NOT want the National Guard to get involved, because they don't tolerate the bullshit regular cops do. If they see you intimidating the police, or with a gun pointed at them, or even a molotov cocktail, they have the right to shoot at will. These idiots haven't even gotten the full story, and are taking up for this kid. I guess I'm a bit different- I like to hear the whole story, FIRST, then form a full opinion. After the information about his apparent strong-armed robbery, as well as gang ties, and the video that was posted above, of the eyewitnesses saying he charged the policeman, he's looking less and less innocent. Plus, that boy was HUGE- 6'3, 290 lbs.

The media has this SO one-sided on this incident, it's tough to watch, at times.
    After Katrina, we couldn't get back to our house for a number of weeks so we stayed with my daughter who lived further out and who sustained very little damage. It was surreal, we sat on my daughter's patio and saw Black Hawk chopper's every 15 or 20 minutes flying over head. Martial law was in force from dusk to dawn. My grandson was about 14 years old at the time and he was getting ready to leave when my son in law stopped him at the door and asked him where he was going. He said he was going to shoot hoops with some friends around the corner at the Catholic school he attended. My son in law sat him down and explained to him what martial law was and that if he left the house, he would get shot. When we went into Walmart in my daughters town after Katrina, the National Guard was all over that store with guns and they were not ready to play with any monkey business. Teach your children to respect the law. My grandson is 24 years old and still says yes sir and no sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    After Katrina, we couldn't get back to our house for a number of weeks so we stayed with my daughter who lived further out and who sustained very little damage. It was surreal, we sat on my daughter's patio and saw Black Hawk chopper's every 15 or 20 minutes flying over head. Martial law was in force from dusk to dawn. My grandson was about 14 years old at the time and he was getting ready to leave when my son in law stopped him at the door and asked him where he was going. He said he was going to shoot hoops with some friends around the corner at the Catholic school he attended. My son in law sat him down and explained to him what martial law was and that if he left the house, he would get shot. When we went into Walmart in my daughters town after Katrina, the National Guard was all over that store with guns and they were not ready to play with any monkey business. Teach your children to respect the law. My grandson is 24 years old and still says yes sir and no sir.
    Perfectly said!!! I think that is 110% the issue today - disrespectful little fawkers!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Michael Baden sucks. He's a hired gun. Has he ever been hired by a defense team where he came back to them and told them the cops were right? It's either in complete favor of whoever hired him or at the very worst it's "inconclusive". Correct me if I'm wrong and I could be wrong as I don't know every case he's ever been hired for.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Michael Baden sucks. He's a hired gun. Has he ever been hired by a defense team where he came back to them and told them the cops were right? It's either in complete favor of whoever hired him or at the very worst it's "inconclusive". Correct me if I'm wrong and I could be wrong as I don't know every case he's ever been hired for.
    I can't stand the guy. Not sure why, but he gets on my nerves. And I think you're right..hired gun

I don't know anything about him, Stewart, but I was okay with the comments he made about the autopsy. With respect to the shot to the top of the head, he acknowledged it was possible this happened because Brown was charging Wilson. Also as has previously been noted, the autopsy states he was shot in the FRONT of the arms, which shoots the claim that he had his hands up all to hell. I don't see how these results support the idea of Brown as a victim. Except to idiots who are saying "can you believe he shot him SIX times?!"
    Last edited by Upset; 08-18-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Frankly I just don't believe the witnesses. I think there's an us against them mentality in that neighborhood and they'd say anything anti-cop. His "hands up" claim was probably the thuggery "come on bitch. sup sup" flailing of arms we've all seen. In today's age of literally cameras everywhere no way does a cop in broad daylight take aim and methodically blow a kid away for no reason like the witnesses are claiming. It defies all logic.

I bet if Tony Stewart showed up people would stay of the streets of Ferguson.
    Sure, since him and the Cop in Ferguson, have both
    killed someone.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 08-18-2014 at 03:19 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Protestors storm St Louis Gov's office

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...d-in-ferguson/
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I can't stand the guy. Not sure why, but he gets on my nerves. And I think you're right..hired gun
    True, he seems to love the spotlight.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Yeah I think the witnesses are lying. I believe Wilson's version of events 100%, pending further info. People attacking the police are not being rational, at least not in this case.

Classic! And so true. Imagine if it were The Flash.

does Missouri allow cameras in the courtrooms ??? Anyone know ???

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    does Missouri allow cameras in the courtrooms ??? Anyone know ???
    Yes as per the Supreme Court

http://www.courts.mo.gov/page.jsp?id=690
    March 1934-July 2016

endsleigh03 Guest
    I missed it where Darren Wilson publicly gave his statement about the shooting.

Link?

Alright, the Five-0 is blocking the live feeds now. Live feeds, pizza and ice cream were my plans tonight (and sadly, the last 2 nights as well aside from my choice of entree). Now I'm angry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I missed it where Darren Wilson publicly gave his statement about the shooting.

Link?
    He hasn't made a public statement. It was reported secondhand, and confirmed to CNN by a source with "detailed knowledge of the investigation". See the link in post #128.

Live like a thug you die like a thug

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    He hasn't made a public statement. It was reported secondhand, and confirmed to CNN by a source with "detailed knowledge of the investigation". See the link in post #128.
    I knew that.

Josie (from the radio) got her info from Facebook, from Darren Wilson's S/O (CNN, 5 mins ago)

I can completely believe that Michael Brown was a thug after seeing what he did to the store clerk, but it would be nice to see the punch to the cops face, to know if Michael Browns prints are on the gun, or anything, really.

Mammy Guest
    He's not all bad. He did Kathleen Savio's second autopsy after she was exhumed and it got her case reopened. He was indirectly responsible for finally getting Drew Peterson off of the streets.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I get so sick of his mouth. Of course this kid was innocent and the cop should have dropped his gun when he said "don;t shoot I don;t have a gun" he should have lsitened to a kid that just pulled a strong arm robbery, fought with the cops , resisted arrested and RAN. Yup the cops should have laid down his gun because any kid that just did this crap is believable right? And people need to see pictures of my grand kids before they call me a racist lol

only a matter of time before someone else gets killed - I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Yes as per the Supreme Court

http://www.courts.mo.gov/page.jsp?id=690
    thank you