Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of Michael Brown

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Ugh, don't remind me. Been a Cardinals fan since I was a little kid.
    Really? Me too. In fact I have that same hat lol

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    I never understood this reaction to a perceived injustice.....lets destroy our neighborhood. I agree with an earlier poster, just an excuse to be a thug themselves and steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I never understood this reaction to a perceived injustice.....lets destroy our neighborhood. I agree with an earlier poster, just an excuse to be a thug themselves and steal.
    Pauli you do understand.....just an excuse to cause mayhem. Try this where I live, you would get a lot of dead thugs
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

And a state of emergency has been declared

http://www.cnn.com/.../us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

This press conference is not going well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

And why did the DOJ not want the video of the robbery put out?

https://twitter.com/goldietaylor/sta...61426651156480

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Pauli you do understand.....just an excuse to cause mayhem. Try this where I live, you would get a lot of dead thugs
    Same here in Oklahoma. One of the better gun stores in Mustang is building a indoor gun range, our first. Will not have to drive way out to get some practice in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Don't like the way this "kid" was roughing up and pushing around the convenience store owner after stealing.

This place is sounding like some of the little towns along 95 in Florida that prey off vacationers
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Bayou Queen Guest
    I heard Michael Browns parents confirmed that the guy in the video is indeed their son. A police officer backed his police car into my car once and HE was livid, as if I was the one that did it. He was yelling and saying he wasn't going to get a new squad car, etc. When the other police showed up to investigate and asked me where I worked and I told him that I worked for The District Attorney in his private law office, this cop changed his tune so I know what asses they can be. I was going to give this victim the benefit of doubt. That video does speak volumes as far as the state of mind this kid was in less than 5 minutes before this incident. There was a local case here when a young guy who had just robbed a convenience store was stopped by a cop, the thug took his gun and shot and killed this young husband and father. I saw some of the forensic evidence that was on a conference table, a model of the of officer and the angles of the bullets, photos etc. I think the forensics will tell a lot. I don't trust these street kids. Oh, and he is 18, at the age of 18 I was married and gave birth to my daughter and my ex husband and my current husband were both in Viet Nam. He is not a child. They should do what they did here after Katrina, enforce martial law, everybody off the streets at dusk unless you are coming from work. They should have the firemen out there with the police to put the hoses on everyone. No guns, no armored cars, just wipe everyone off the street with the hoses.
    Last edited by Bayou Queen; 08-16-2014 at 03:42 PM.

^^like^^

Now they're looting and destroying the guy's convenience store shown in the video. Are you kidding me???

I'm laughing at CNN yelling that the protesters 1st amendment rights are being trampled on. Newsflash, don't act like dumbasses and loot and set buildings on fire, and they will let you protest peacefully. When you start getting stupid, you will see an increased police presence.

We need those water tanks like Europe uses.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    We need those water tanks like Europe uses.
    Or maybe some balls. After that first night of looting the cops came in full force which resulted in no looting. The media starts crying, powers that be cave in to political correctness, pull the cops off, more looting begins.

One thing I'll never get is complaining about "disproportionate response". Huh? It's supposed to be disproportionate!!! You're supposed to look at all the cops, guns, bad ass vehicles and say, "Oh shit. They're serious. No more looting for me".

or we could ask the Koreans...they have the best crowd control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbFSVh1mmiw
    March 1934-July 2016

North or South. The north is starving and don't have much energy to loot. Nobody looks starved in MO. I liked how the Korean shop owners handled the looters back in whatever la riot.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Really? Me too. In fact I have that same hat lol
    Me too!

It's getting crazy (or crazier) in Ferguson. Somebody was shot and critically wounded.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/17/us/mis...html?hpt=hp_t1

I bet if Tony Stewart showed up people would stay of the streets of Ferguson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

It's getting crazy (or crazier) in Ferguson. Somebody was shot and critically wounded.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/17/us/mis...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Yep. I was watching three live feeds last night when the police moved in to tell the crowds to go home due to curfew. They were told they could come back after the curfew was lifted and protest more. Protesters then started pulling out guns and some opened fire when tear gas was deployed. Some threw molotov coctails, and there was more looting as well.

Here is a feed I've been watching. It's gotten some pretty good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCgSuZQyaTE

Proof eyewitnesses are lying? This video has people saying Brown turned from the cops, then turned around and rushed them. ***LANGUAGE WARNING***

Go to the 6:28 point in the video on this link

http://youngcons.com/a-witness-was-u...es-everything/
    Last edited by SRVFan; 08-17-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Seagorath Guest
    Young, frustrated black people are looking for any angle to start "trouble" with the white establishment while Barack Obama is in power. And many are using this time to vent their frustrations toward the white population. White college students get shot and murdered by police (all the time) and you never hear such an uproar.

These people are uncivilized and we need the Federal Government always on standby for such "uprisings."

Eric Holder just ordered a 3rd autopsy......a federal autopsy?.....I am not racist but would he have done this for the white guy killed in Orlando this morning by 2 cops?
    March 1934-July 2016

How terrible is the media covering this? One guy thinks ear plugs are rubber bullets

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10412027_574105312720920_4008741203519187522_n.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	51342

How terrible is the media covering this? One guy thinks ear plugs are rubber bullets

Dear God in Heaven.....this thing is really getting nutty
    March 1934-July 2016

Hahaha!

"Here Mr. Reporter Sir. Let me replace your earplugs with these new lead ones that we've got. We even have a tool that inserts them for you!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Hahaha!

"Here Mr. Reporter Sir. Let me replace your earplugs with these new lead ones that we've got. We even have a tool that inserts them for you!"

You know, those hair extensions that got stolen kinda look like bullwhips if you squint hard.

Bayou Queen Guest
    I don't know if this is true or not because a friend of mine told me that the only place that wasn't looted there was the Barnes and Noble. Go figure. (for some reason, my computer won't let me make paragraphs, so pardon my typing ) It seems every one wants their 15 minutes of fame and the chance to be on t.v. and the parading up and down the streets reminds me of Mardi Gras, which too can be quite insane. Crime is out of control and I for one am tired of reading every day of babies and young children being gunned down in the streets. We have had protests here, blacks and whites against violence in the street. I remember one little 5 year old on her front porch celebrating her birthday here who was murdered, the photos were heartbreaking as afterwards the balloons remained but the child was gone forever, another little girl was shot and killed while asleep in her bed. Just last week there was another drive by shooting and the bullets once again went astray and hit a Mother and her two young children. Call me racist I really don't care but all these babies were black. It's sickening. I don't see Louis Farrakhan or Jesse Jackson or the rest of the high profile blacks protesting the murders of innocent children. Lower 9th Ward shooting has left 4-year-old blind, 2-year-old brother with brain injury: grandfather http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...9th_shoot.html

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I bet if Tony Stewart showed up people would stay of the streets of Ferguson.
    LMAO!!! Why I'm the first person to laugh at that I have NO idea. Post of the day. I'm ready to propose.

Eric Holder just ordered a 3rd autopsy......a federal autopsy?.....I am not racist but would he have done this for the white guy killed in Orlando this morning by 2 cops?
    The answer there is No. Of course white people, in America at least, don't tend to loot and set places on fire so we don't get any special treatment.
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 08-17-2014 at 01:32 PM.

You know, those hair extensions that got stolen kinda look like bullwhips if you squint hard.
    Have you seen the new "High Output Tazers" that the police are using?

Name:	high output tazer.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	260.7 KB 
ID:	51343
    I've also heard rumors of a new battery powered electric baton that stuns the protesters by vibrating, but I haven't seen any pictures yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

LOL, MiraculousMandarin. Nice!

And I agree with Stewart that the Tony Stewart comment was gold.

Despite 7 arrests, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon sees 'solid step forward' in Ferguson

http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-gov-j...132434916.html
    March 1934-July 2016

Idiots policing idiots!
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Klopek Guest

Is this Michael Brown?

What a fine upstanding citizen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michael Brown gangsta.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	970.3 KB 
ID:	51344  

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Indeed. They have got to stop arming the Police like the military
    March 1934-July 2016

I'm not sure anyone involved is quite competent.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Indeed. They have got to stop arming the Police like the military
    They're not going to, and it's because of situations like this. When people draw down on the cops, shoot at them, throw molotov cocktails at them, and keep looting, the police are going to beef things up. When we have uber militarized police forces in the future, this will be a situation along with New Orleans after Katrinia that we will look at. I'm all for people having their rights to assemble and protest, but those rights go out the window when you start breaking laws (looting, setting fires, and shooting at people).

I've heard people say they want the National Guard to move in. No, they don't. Not as bad as they thing they do. Once the NG moves in, the rules of engagement change. If the NG moves in, they are authorized to shoot anyone who shoots at them, throws molotov cocktails at them, etc. I know, because I was NG in New Orleans after Katrina. I don't EVER want to see a response like I saw there again in my lifetime, but stuff like this will bring it forth if they keep on.

Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    But that photo doesn't fit the narrative that this was just an innocent child. A budding college student. Their side actually got angry about the release of the video showing this asshole's thuggery. That cop should be given an award and have a parade in his honor. There's no telling how many people he saved from this wannabe thug.

Rev Al is holding a rally to stir things up.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/255319340...#sp=watch-live

If you want to look.
    March 1934-July 2016

I did laugh when the people booed Jessie Jackson when he started asking for money lol

The way I hear it, he just needed the cigars because they needed them to celebrate at his "going away to college" party.

If somebody already posted this, I apologize: Yahoo! News stole a couple of photos of Officer Wilson off of his father's Facebook page:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos-ferguso...021255893.html

Idiots. I think a lot of people have to damn much free time on their hands.

Really? All of this for someone who just committed a robbery?

I guess I could see it if the investigation was concluded, the cop was found to have shot him while he was surrendering, and the cop wasn't being charged. If that was the case I'd be right there with em protesting. But at least wait to see how the investigation goes before you lose your shit. That first night some went ape shit because a cop was heard calling the crowd "a bunch of animals". Well you only prove him right when you loot and burn your own hood down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I think a lot of people have to damn much free time on their hands.
    Exactly. I mean, do they have jobs?

On another note, the journalist I made fun of above for calling ear plugs rubber bullets reported the shootings I noted earlier in the thread. He is one of the first I've seen who have done so.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5685178.html
    Last edited by SRVFan; 08-17-2014 at 03:53 PM.

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    No lie, my first thought was, "Eew, you shouldn't put money in your mouth".

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    No lie, my first thought was, "Eew, you shouldn't put money in your mouth".
    Right? Apparently he's never seen one of those girls at Walmart that doesn't carry a purse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Speaking of Walmart....getting ready for the looters in Ferguson

March 1934-July 2016