Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting of Michael Brown

I hope the baiters and inciters are proud of themselves. What a load of bullshit ! They and the media created this event. I feel sorry for the law abiding citizens, black and white who will lose their livelihood because of this.

Seagorath Guest
    Run!!! Hide!!!

Cops will kill again!!!

This IS bullshit! Unfortunately it is the "news of the hour" and currently a feeding frenzy. Hope it subsides soon, and all the extra law enforcement bring it to a close soon... If this is about an innocent victim that was killed unjustly, is creating more innocent victims the answer?
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

So there's been some tit for tat going on here. Keep this in mind: Treat others as you want to be treated.

I think its time to examine the media's role and hold those owners of those media outlets responsible for all the damages that took place and criminally responsible for inciting riots.

Now with more police scanner
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/st-lou...police-scanner

Makes me feel real festive
    Last edited by TheDude; 11-25-2014 at 03:18 AM.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    If the shoe fits, McCourt.... And honestly I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the person you quoted.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Someone said that all the Grand Jury evidence was made public. Does anyone know where to find this? All I heard so far was that forensics show that the kid had residue on his hands, his DNA on the officers gun, and his finger grazed by a bullet. Evidence people, look at the evidence instead of here say. I also heard that these "eye witnesses" accounts all fell though.

I found this on The Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    Last edited by Bayou Queen; 11-25-2014 at 05:13 AM.

I'm not specifically blaming Obama for this but it doesn't help matters when the President be it Obama or George Washington get upon the nation's stage and tell people to "stay the course" and I hate when he labels Caucasians as "Folks" that's equally as offensive as "You people" (respectfully if you own your color and race, then I own mine, I should be able to stand up for my own). Here's was hoping he would rise above all the racial culture pot and try to unite us as a nation instead of just letting it boil over but it appears as though you can only take the President out of the ghetto and not the ghetto out of the President.

The President by giving press and power to people who are being effected by this situation is no good, it was already a bad situation and he made it worse. Look at what was said by Michael Brown's stepfather he said "Burn this bitch down" the media will go along with it because they are the ones that are turning a profit off a city destroying itself.

I don't know how anyone can defend this kid....

I love looters. "I am completely outraged by this decision! Also, I need a new TV!" LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Obama should've used his position as a national leader and role model to thwart this unrest. Or at least leave it to the state to handle. But instead he condones and even encourages the reaction. Very disappointing. He could've spoken out against violent protests and rioting beforehand but he didn't. He's nothing more than an agitator. Some leader he has proven himself to be.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Seagorath Guest
    Obama has let everybody down. He is more concerned about his next visit with Jay-Z and Beyonce, and taking care of Michelle's needs...than anything else.

I was reading some of the back and forths on Twitter and a guy in Florida was bitching about the looting. A girl tweeted to him- "Shut up you fucking jar of mayonnaise . Stop watching Fox news" Bwhahaha! I will now refer to white people as jars of mayonnaise. That's about all I got left about this case.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Holding back the announcement so late like they did was calculated and on purpose. It quickly took the attention off the lack of indictment and put it straight on the people in the street. That way all viewers got to witness the mobs in the street and the crazy behavior by some of them.

They have some cleaning up to do out there, and I don't mean the fires and broken glass.

I can't come up with a single strategic reason behind the wait. Well not a positive reason anyway. This whole thing is fucked.

I wonder how many of these "protesters" are local to the area? Because they're the people that will suffer from the destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    He could've spoken out against violent protests and rioting beforehand but he didn't.
    Yes he did.

I can't come up with a single strategic reason behind the wait. Well not a positive reason anyway. This whole thing is fucked.

I wonder how many of these "protesters" are local to the area? Because they're the people that will suffer from the destruction.
    I am going to take a guess that about 20% are locals...meaning Fergusonites. This whole mess was fueled by the media, winked at by our leaders, and the only ones benefitting are the ones running away from the liquor store that was on fire carrying 10 bottles of vodka. It also was announced that the Gov is sending in more troops. Good. As for the wait......maybe they were hoping that folks would stay home and watch football???.....I don't know, I have no idea.

Also, to the poster calling me a racist. This is not about race, it is about the rule of law. As for blaming the media for the fires, looting, deaths, etc.....how about blaming the people doing those deeds?.....what about personal accountability?....
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I love looters. "I am completely outraged by this decision! Also, I need a new TV!" LOL
    Lol.

Obama should've used his position as a national leader and role model to thwart this unrest. Or at least leave it to the state to handle. But instead he condones and even encourages the reaction. Very disappointing. He could've spoken out against violent protests and rioting beforehand but he didn't. He's nothing more than an agitator. Some leader he has proven himself to be.
    The ghost of Nixon http://www.ihatethemedia.com/barack-...charles-manson
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I keep seeing people on Facebook posting about how disappointed they are and how the country is 'fucked'. They're posting about how wrong the decision is and then citing examples of other people who have killed black men that were let off 'easy'. I've heard so many opinions from people who weren't there and only know what the news has told them and they 'assume' happened. I also saw a friend post that the jury was made up of 9 whites and 3 black jurors and that a unanimous decision of 9 was all it took to hand over or waive an indictment. The indication here was that OBVIOUSLY the 3 black jurors would have voted for indictment, but would have been overruled. We don't even KNOW what the vote was 'for' or 'against'. It could have been completely unanimous or it could have been a mixture. Isn't that a little bigoted to assume that the black jurors would automatically vote for indictment but ALL of the white jurors would vote against?

Personally, until we hear from the Grand Jury (if we do) and we see all of the evidence they saw, I think it is a moot point to say he should or should not have been indicted. Either way, looting and destroying local businesses isn't going to change it.
    Last edited by Dulcinea; 11-25-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Shippy, do you feel the same way if a black cop shot a white person?
    Yep

I guess we know where he learned his behaviors:

'Burn this b**** down': The emotional reaction of Michael Brown's family who had repeatedly called for calm but ultimately could not hide their anger

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3K6EitB4R

'You are too much of p***y to shoot me': Explosive grand jury evidence reveals how an 'aggressive' Michael Brown taunted cop Darren Wilson before he was shot dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3K6ExWkcq
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I am proud that our judicial system actually got this right!!! Live long and prosper Officer Wilson! Job well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Also, to the poster calling me a racist. This is not about race, it is about the rule of law. As for blaming the media for the fires, looting, deaths, etc.....how about blaming the people doing those deeds?.....what about personal accountability?....
    Let that slide and don't give it a second thought. He came to a totally ridiculous conclusion that says more about him than you.

As for Ferguson, there are so many fucked up elements to this I don't know where to begin. The willful ignorance of so many to embrace a desired victim such as Michael Brown simply on the fact that he is black, and the cop is white shows the NEED many still have for racial tension, even though it is not helpful to the vast majority who support it. Why is that 90% of the people who "know" the cop killed Brown simply because he is black are black themselves. Why is it that the vast majority of those who think the cop probably killed in self defense are white? Why are the eye witnesses who gave the most damning testimony black (or at least a minority), and the ones with more mitigating information white?

This tells me that the underlying thinking has us back in the 60's though no one would readily admit that there is a racial under tone on either side.

As for the looters, they are the X factor. They are opportunists with no concern for the physical harm they inflict, nor the emotional and psychological damage that occurs as the average american tries to process what they are seeing. So many white people (as ignorant as this may be) will look at the looting as something indicative of the black community and so many blacks will look at it as "well, thats what you get" for the perceived injustice.

The band plays on with Al Sharpton sitting on the sideline already counting the dollars he can suck out of this situation.

How come they don't use this pic of the "gentle giant" on the news?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gg.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	51932

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post

Now LLC, you know that is Bubba Brown just grabbin' that shop owner to give him a big hug!!! NOT! The media can't show this pic....that would be considered racist! Hope his dirt nap and his trip to hell was worth those cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    This is so true. Of all people I would expect the president to not make ignorant comments. Certainly he understands the weight that his words carry. But it seems that Obama is more interested in causing conflict and unrest than trying to lead us as a whole. I can understand him addressing the riots because it's a threat to the public but he certainly shouldn't weigh in on criminal trials and police proceedings without knowing what evidence exists. For that matter it's not his job to be involved in criminal proceedings. He has more important things he should be concentrating on.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 11-25-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Let that slide and don't give it a second thought. He came to a totally ridiculous conclusion that says more about him than you.

As for Ferguson, there are so many fucked up elements to this I don't know where to begin. The willful ignorance of so many to embrace a desired victim such as Michael Brown simply on the fact that he is black, and the cop is white shows the NEED many still have for racial tension, even though it is not helpful to the vast majority who support it. Why is that 90% of the people who "know" the cop killed Brown simply because he is black are black themselves. Why is it that the vast majority of those who think the cop probably killed in self defense are white? Why are the eye witnesses who gave the most damning testimony black (or at least a minority), and the ones with more mitigating information white?

This tells me that the underlying thinking has us back in the 60's though no one would readily admit that there is a racial under tone on either side.

As for the looters, they are the X factor. They are opportunists with no concern for the physical harm they inflict, nor the emotional and psychological damage that occurs as the average american tries to process what they are seeing. So many white people (as ignorant as this may be) will look at the looting as something indicative of the black community and so many blacks will look at it as "well, thats what you get" for the perceived injustice.

The band plays on with Al Sharpton sitting on the sideline already counting the dollars he can suck out of this situation.
    Understood.

And the band plays on..................God Bless the Temptations

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

This is so true. Of all people I would expect the president to not make ignorant comments. Certainly he understands the weight that his words carry. But it seems that Obama is more interested in causing conflict and unrest than trying to lead us as a whole. I can understand him addressing the riots because it's a threat to the public but he certainly shouldn't weigh in on criminal trials without knowing what evidence exists. For that matter it's not his job to be involved in criminal proceedings. He has more important things he should be concentrating on.
    Also, notice he had no teleprompter....he always sticks his foot in his mouth when they forget to turn it on.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post

Yeah, no shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Also, notice he had no teleprompter....he always sticks his foot in his mouth when they forget to turn it on.
    Um well ah I ah did notice uh that he um didn't um seem to (scroll please) use his ah um tele(um) prompter.

I'm still laughing after reading the first paragraph of this report.
    http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...st-grand-jury/
    Last edited by McMorbid; 11-25-2014 at 10:39 AM.

I'm still laughing after reading the first paragraph of this report.
    http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...st-grand-jury/[/QUOTE]

Okay that was hilarious! Tried to read more but the bullshit being spewed was stanky!!

Name:	10686866_10203411522554880_8080924822338447758_n.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	51933Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1456788_10203411526234972_1538458615452821106_n.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	51934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10170955_10203411715039692_3856263866669012172_n.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	51935
    Last edited by Tiffany; 11-25-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Michael Brown's stepfather should be arrested for his part in taunting the crowd to "burn this b***h down". Seems the Brown family has a habit of talking out both sides of their mouth when it comes to being peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    Michael Brown's stepfather should be arrested for his part in taunting the crowd to "burn this b***h down". Seems the Brown family has a habit of talking out both sides of their mouth when it comes to being peaceful.
    Then another race riot would start. ..... unless the arresting officer is a black man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Other places protesting

Ok, so last night portions of 580 were closed due to protesting in Oakland

WTF?

Oakland has nothing to do with Ferguson, no one in Oakland could do anything about the ruling.

WTF?

"Hands Up, Don't shoot"....well...right after I take this here selfie while looting ...

Name:	looter.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	240.3 KB 
ID:	51936

Here's some pictures of the devastation following the riots.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/this-...-riots-2014-11
    Last edited by McMorbid; 11-25-2014 at 11:31 AM.

And here comes the input from our intellectual well informed celebrity community.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ael-Brown.html

And here comes the input from our intellectual well informed celebrity community.

Dear God, I never should have clicked that link.......ugh
    March 1934-July 2016

Those Hollywood looney librals know everything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"No need for the gas we already had tears" Oh shut up Nick Cannon.

The affected business owners should file a class-action lawsuit against Al Sharpton.

I'm seeing a major shift in mood in the United States, and it won't be good for African-Americans. Most whites, Latinos and Asians are fed up with this.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-25-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Wonder how much money George Stephanopoulos and
    ABC news gave to Darren Wilson for the first interview?
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Wonder how much money George Stephanopoulos and
    ABC news gave to Darren Wilson for the first interview?
    A lot....we are talking George and Cindy Anthony type of money
    March 1934-July 2016

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

the gentle giant

Rosebud666 Guest
    Wow . . . so much bitterness and hatred even on this forum, all around.
    I now officially do not know what to think . . . but I see a dark future for the Land of the Free.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    I now officially do not know what to think . . . but I see a dark future for the Land of the Free.

Yeah I hear you
    People gloating over a murder is pretty disgusting
    Shadesof that asshole Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    African-Americans have been rioting when they don't like something for 50 years now. The welcome for that behavior has passed its expiration date. For an admirably long time other groups were willing to make allowances for it. No more.

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Ok, so last night portions of 580 were closed due to protesting in Oakland

WTF?

Oakland has nothing to do with Ferguson, no one in Oakland could do anything about the ruling.

WTF?
    Same as the looting in Ferguson. It's not about the verdict. It's not about race relations. It's about having an excuse to tear shit up and get some free shit. That's all it is.