Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Plane Shot Down, 295 Passengers Aboard

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post

Well played.

The other thing that really points out the passengers were ejected from the plane is the fact they have their feet attached. (For the most part) If a plane hits the ground/ocean/mountain everyone loses their feet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Great observation my friend. I hadn't even considered it.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Great observation my friend. I hadn't even considered it.

Why thank you. :-) I only know this because my friend's cousin was part of the salvage and reconstruction team after the Egypt Air crashed off of the east coast. He said that everyone on board was missing their feet and that the way the plane was designed does that. Something about getting caught in the seat above or from the floor buckling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Just one of the many reasons you're an indispensable asset to FAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    The other thing that really points out the passengers were ejected from the plane is the fact they have their feet attached. (For the most part) If a plane hits the ground/ocean/mountain everyone loses their feet.
    and up until now, I've only heard of losing your head.

thank you, thank you, I'll be hear all week, don't forget to tip your server, etc, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    and up until now, I've only heard of losing your head.

thank you, thank you, I'll be hear all week, don't forget to tip your server, etc, etc...
    But I'm not allowed to tip my server - I tried that once, and the people in IT support called for my head on a platter.

This also reminds me of an old song that Arlo Guthrie used to sing:
    I'm a walkin' down the line
    My feet will be a flyin'
    Tell you 'bout my troubled mind

wherein he would patiently explain to the audience that the narrator has a troubled mind on account of his having flying feet.

Why thank you. :-) I only know this because my friend's cousin was part of the salvage and reconstruction team after the Egypt Air crashed off of the east coast. He said that everyone on board was missing their feet and that the way the plane was designed does that. Something about getting caught in the seat above or from the floor buckling.
    Ahh you answered my question of "How in the world do you know that!!?" I was thinking, "that sounds right but he had to do a LOT of thinking about dead airplane people nto come up with that. Be scared... be very scared" lol

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Ahh you answered my question of "How in the world do you know that!!?" I was thinking, "that sounds right but he had to do a LOT of thinking about dead airplane people nto come up with that. Be scared... be very scared" lol
    *LOL* I am a she by the way :-) Makes it even scarier doesn't it. I have a thing for plane crashes. I watch and read everything I can get my hands on. I've seen so many pictures of accidents I think I have gotten used to patterns based on incidents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ahh. I see.

Stories behind the names on the flight:
    http://www.startribune.com/world/268...tml?page=1&c=y
    "When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself."
    -Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the article Miho posted it stated that passengers of the flight United 232 had 44 minutes to prepare for a crash landing. 44 motherfucking minutes!!! Could you imagine the horror?

In the article Miho posted it stated that passengers of the flight United 232 had 44 minutes to prepare for a crash landing. 44 motherfucking minutes!!! Could you imagine the horror?
    Man the only thing to do in that situation :Shit your pants, dive in and swim.

I can't. Or maybe I don't want to.

One woman has been forced to go through this ordeal twice this year. Kaylene Mann, from Melbourne, Australia, lost her brother and sister-in-law when Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappeared in March. Her stepdaughter was on MH17.
    "It's just brought everyone, everything back," Greg Burrows, Mann's brother, told the Associated Press. "It's just ... ripped our guts again."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    One woman has been forced to go through this ordeal twice this year. Kaylene Mann, from Melbourne, Australia, lost her brother and sister-in-law when Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappeared in March. Her stepdaughter was on MH17.
    "It's just brought everyone, everything back," Greg Burrows, Mann's brother, told the Associated Press. "It's just ... ripped our guts again."
    How horrible. If I were a member of that family I don't know that I would have ever boarded another Maylaysian Airline after the first one disappeared. That's just me.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I can't. Or maybe I don't want to.
    I definitely don't want to. In any tragedy, the ones that bother me the most are the tragedies where the victims endure terror and extreme mental anguish before their death like the United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11 and the helpless people trapped inside the World Trade Centers who called 911 and begged to be rescued. I can't imagine what that must have been like for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I definitely don't want to. In any tragedy, the ones that bother me the most are the tragedies where the victims endure terror and extreme mental anguish before their death like the United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11 and the helpless people trapped inside the World Trade Centers who called 911 and begged to be rescued. I can't imagine what that must have been like for them.
    And the family members on the other end of the line having to hear them say their goodbyes because they knew they were going to die. It's hard to wrap my mind around. I'm more scared than ever to fly.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    And the family members on the other end of the line having to hear them say their goodbyes because they knew they were going to die. It's hard to wrap my mind around. I'm more scared than ever to fly.
    Yes, I can't imagine getting a phone call like that from a loved one. It would be one of the most horrifying, helpless feelings imaginable.

Its a crazy world we live in when a plane full of innocent people gets shot down. Whomever threw the switch is the biggest savage who doesn't even deserve to take another breath. I really can't get past the idea that people kill each other over religious fervor.
    Its amazing to think that these other countries have been around a lot longer than The United States and architecturally speaking they have some of the most beautiful architecture and buildings that were built ages longer than the buildings of the USA but when it comes to the value of the human life forget about it.

How can someone whose ancestors built this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24683_105738012797725_100000845799428_55574_269740_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	51092
    and this

Name:	cathedral-of-the-resurrection-of-christ-saint-petersburg2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	51093

Build this

Name:	Weapons.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	51094

and cause this

Name:	ukraine-military-plane-shot-down-luhansk.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	51095
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?36109-Iran-Air-Flight-655-Shot-Down-By-U-S-Warship-290-Killed&highlight=iran

This is also interesting:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia...es_Flight_1812
    Last edited by ichabodius; 07-23-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I guess their war stops for nobody. http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/...ry.html#page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    I guess their war stops for nobody. http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/...ry.html#page=1
    Whose war ever stops for any body? Really? Read the Daily Mirror and count the lies the broken civilian bodies are just battle scars for all the hood crimes.
    Last edited by ichabodius; 07-23-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Savagery has no bounds, regardless on who flicks the switch to do something like that. How could you sleep at night or even go about life functioning like nothing happened?

And the wheels keep spinning on our little blue planet....Another civilian flight disappears right after take-off. What in the heck is happening with international travel!? This flight is from Algeria.

Air Algerie plane disappears from radar

http://news.yahoo.com/air-algerie-plane-disappears-radar-093919462.html

_____________________________________________________________________________________ __________________

Also, just to show the world that the rebels DO have the means to shoot down airplanes in Eastern Ukraine...

Seperatists Shoot Down Two Fighter-Bombers in Eastern Ukraine

https://news.vice.com/article/rebels...astern-ukraine
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Another airline just vanishes?

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Whose war ever stops for any body? Really? Read the Daily Mirror and count the lies the broken civilian bodies are just battle scars for all the hood crimes.
    Just being facetious there. The author of the article seemed to hope the plane coming down would have stopped the war.

http://time.com/3028548/mh17-malaysi...ctims-ukraine/
    Experts: MH17 Victims Could Have Remained Conscious During Fall

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yikes!

Is it too early to make a joke? It's bad but it's funny imo. I have a sick sense of humor though.

Is it too early to make a joke? It's bad but it's funny imo. I have a sick sense of humor though.
    Do it! *L* You are among twisted friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wayyyyyyyyy too soon. Martha Wash has only been dea.. oh she's not dead?

It is the Daily Mail so it is probably valid because they steal most of their news from others. This is not only disgusting because she got it from a crime scene, but using someone elses mascara will give you a nasty infection. I hope her eyeballs fall out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

I had never heard of Catrice mascara so I looked it up. It is about a $20.00 tube of mascara. It is more than I would pay, but not an extremely pricey cosmetic. So they looted everything. I hope no one had gold in their teeth.

It's like the rebels hit a pinata and everyone came out to collect the goodies. They are lower than pond scum.
    Cindy

I could NEVER mess with stuff like that. I try to think about looting for things people might need... but.. mascara.. no way..

ozzysmom Guest
    Way to soon for jokes. Waaaaay to soon.

ozzysmom Guest
    You seem to stir up trouble on every thread you comment on? And your a newbie. Know your place, son.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    You seem to stir up trouble on every thread you comment on? And your a newbie. Know your place, son.
    First part just not true. Everyone is a noob at some point. Know my place? That doesn't even make any sense. I have just as much a right to be here and post here as you. You should know your place because you aren't in a position to tell me shit. Grow a sense of humor Rocky Dennis. It's been 5 pages of depressing horrible news. Lord forgive me for trying to bring a little break to all the sadness. Seeing people mauled, babies smashed while still being strapped to their seat and you're fine. Yet one harmless joke offends you. No offense but you're a fucking idiot.

@Miho I should have known better. I hope at least you got a chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    It's like the rebels hit a pinata and everyone came out to collect the goodies. They are lower than pond scum.
    This pretty much says it!

I'm wondering if this is the "makeup lady." The name's the same, just in reverse https://www.facebook.com/Ekaterina.Parkhomenko

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    I'm wondering if this is the "makeup lady." The name's the same, just in reverse https://www.facebook.com/Ekaterina.Parkhomenko
    The one in SheeBee's link has dark hair, but she could have changed it.

ozzysmom Guest
    First part just not true. Everyone is a noob at some point. Know my place? That doesn't even make any sense. I have just as much a right to be here and post here as you. You should know your place because you aren't in a position to tell me shit. Grow a sense of humor Rocky Dennis. It's been 5 pages of depressing horrible news. Lord forgive me for trying to bring a little break to all the sadness. Seeing people mauled, babies smashed while still being strapped to their seat and you're fine. Yet one harmless joke offends you. No offense but you're a fucking idiot.

@Miho I should have known better. I hope at least you got a chuckle

You proved my point with your reply. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    You proved my point with your reply. Thank you!
    You have no point. Looks to me like you're the one stirring trouble and then blaming me for responding to it.

You have no point. Looks to me like you're the one stirring trouble and then blaming me for responding to it.
    I thought it was pretty funny. This is probably the most irreverent blog I have ever been on, and
    as far as I know there is no statute of limitations that has to pass before we are allowed to crack wise. (Calling other members idiots might not be such a great idea, tho...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    In Russian, Eketerina is equivalent to Catherine, and Parkhomenko has the suffix 'enko which I'm pretty sure is patronymic for something (usually "daughter of" or " belonging to" or something like that). The two names tend to get switched around a bit depending on who is translating it.
    Also, even though it says she lives in Dubai, it says she works and went to school in Belarus which is pretty close to The Ukraine (and also one hell of a commute if you live in the UAE).
    Last edited by MiraculousMandarin; 07-26-2014 at 11:48 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    In Russian, Eketerina is equivalent to Catherine, and Parkhomenko has the suffix 'enko which I'm pretty patronymic for something (usually "daughter of" or " belonging to" or something like that). The two names tend to get switched around a bit depending on who is translating it.
    Also, even though it says she lives in Dubai, it says she works and went to school in Belarus which is pretty close to The Ukraine (and also one hell of a commute if you live in the UAE).
    Your breadth of knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

As far as the change in hair color goes, maybe she found a package of hair dye to go with the new mascara?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Your breadth of knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

As far as the change in hair color goes, maybe she found a package of hair dye to go with the new mascara?
    Yeah, thanks college lol. How would I ever get through day to day life without knowing such important information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I was thinking the hair dye went came along with her new mascara and nail polish... ugh!